6-10

Jensoo convertion

Jennie POV

I woke up and got up from my bed and I felt a strong headache. I grabbed my head and walked out of my room slowly. I walked towards the kitchen area and I saw Kai sitting on the counter while holding his bread.

“Good morning.” he greeted me and I kept walking towards the counter.

I nodded my head and smiled slowly while holding the wall to help me walking, “Good morning.”

“Are you okay? You look pale.” He asked me worriedly then he quickly ran to my side.

“Yea--“ I saw Kai running towards me and suddenly my vision became white and I felt like I fell down and I couldn’t feel my body anymore then my vision turned black.

~~0~~

I opened my eyes slowly and I quickly closed it back again because of the bright light. I inhaled deeply and I felt like I was lying down at the hospital bed because of how the room smells like. It didn’t smells like my room at all. I tried to open my eyes again slowly for the second time and I saw Kai sleeping on the sofa near my bed.

I looked around the room and I was right. I was sleeping on hospital bed.

“Ka…Kai..” I called his name once but he didn’t even move from his spot.

“Kai.” I called his name again but louder this time.

I saw he stirred in his sleep and his eyes started to open slowly. His eyes widen after he noticed that I was awake. He quickly jumped away from the sofa and stood beside my bed.

“You are awake! You fainted before and I quickly took you to the hospital.” He paused while my hair, “Wait.. I will call the doctor first but I have to go now because of urgent meeting with the school.”

“It’s okay. I will be fine. Thanks.” I thanked him and he stopped walking then he nodded his head before walking out of the room.

I looked around the room and it was all white with a big window facing the garden outside the hospital. I kept staring at the window then my mind started to wander. I remembered that I was at home about to eat something because I didn’t eat anything from yesterday because I was too caught up with my thought and I was too stressed out after my meeting with Jisoo. so I didn’t have my appetite to eat at all.

The latter rejected my offer because of what I did back then and I couldn’t pursue her because she hated me. I was so happy after meeting with her father because finally someone would help my company after waiting for so long, but it turned out that I failed once again. I was in so much stressed and pressured that I couldn’t have a proper sleep last night. I looked at my own hand before closing my eyes unconsciously when someone came into the room, breaking my thought.

“You are awake.” Said the person who came into my room.

I nodded my head faintly without opening my eyes, “Yes doctor.”

“There is nothing serious, it’s just you have anemia and your blood pressure is low.”

“Thank you doctor.” I nodded my head once again without opening my eyes.

“Watch over your diets.” Said the doctor again and I nodded my head without saying anything, “Jennie, you need to take care of your health more.”

This time I opened my eyes and I saw Jisoo standing in front of me while holding a clipboard. I blinked my eyes once and shook my head without looking away. Jisoo was standing in front of me wearing a white coat and a blue shirt underneath it just like a normal doctor. She was also wearing a glasses and a stethoscope around her neck, making her look clever than ever.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her then frowned after realizing about the person standing in front of me.

The scene where she rejected me last time popped up in my head as I looked at her. I continued frowning while waiting for her answer.

“Hmm?” she mumbled without looking at me.

I cleared my throat because it felt so dry before repeating my question again, “Why are you here?”

Jisoo looked up from the clipboard and stared at me for a while. She smiled at me but it looked like she did it forcefully. I decided to just shrug it off and waited for her respond.

“I’m your doctor.” She mumbled without looking at me as her eyes focused on the clipboard again.

I frowned and continued staring at her for a second while thinking about it before speaking again, “H-how?”

“I work here and I assigned you as my patient.” She replied and continued writing on the clipboard.

“You can assign your own patient?!” I paused because I was shocked with her statement, “I thought the hospital assign it for you?”

“I mean the hospital assign it for me.” She said and put the clipboard down at the end of my bed, “So here I am as your doctor.”

“Why are you wearing that kind of shirt? Isn’t that for surgery?” I paused then started coughing because my throat felt so dry as I looked around for a glass of water, “Isn’t normal doctor wear their own shirt?”

Jisoo noticed where I was looking at and she turned around to grab the glass of water before handing it to me, “Here drink this first.”

I took the water and drank it in one gulp then continued speaking, “Thank you. So aren’t you supposed to be handling surgeries instead of normal patient like me?”

“I’m your doctor, Jennie.” She repeated her statement sternly and ignored my question.

“I guess you are just unlucky that you ran into me then.” I said it sarcastically after I remembered that she hated me.

I nodded my head when Jisoo didn’t say anything and she was chewing her lower lips while staring at me without saying a word. She stared at me for a while but I couldn’t figure out her expression. We continued staring into each other’s eyes for a while then Jisoo broke it and started walking around the room, checking on the air-condition and other things inside the room.

“You should watch over your diet. What did you eat yesterday?” she asked me without looking.

“I didn’t eat anything.” I answered her.

Jisoo stopped moving all of a sudden then she quickly turned around and I saw her eyes opened widely after hearing my answer.

“WHY?!” she snapped at me but then cleared and repeated her question again in a calmer voice, “Why?”

“Because I lost my appetite.” I told her and closed my eyes again.

“You should watch over your diet. Eat a lot of shellfish and red meat. It’s good for iron.” Explained Jisoo while checking over my IV because I felt my hand moved as I closed my eyes tightly.

“I used to eat bread at night and I was fine. It was just yesterday I----“ I was cut off by Jisoo before I could finish my sentence.

“You eat bread only?!!” She raised her voice but she quickly calmed herself down before talking again, “You need to eat proper food, Jennie.” I opened my eyes and I saw that she was frowning while staring at me.

“But I was fine by eating bread only.” I argued back and she shook her head while signing repeatedly.

“Bread has no nutrition. I told you that you have to watch over your diet. Look what happened to you now. You fainted!” She argued back then her expression changed, she was frowning and I could hear a hint of anger in her voice.

I looked at her for a while and her expression slowly soften the longer I looked at her. I frowned because I didn’t know what happen to her earlier but I decided to look away from her before speaking again, “But it was because I skipped lunch and dinner yesterday.”

“You skipped your lunch and dinner?!” she asked me surprised.

“Yeah.. But when I ate bread. I didn’t faint.” I told her while shaking my head, trying to assure her that I was telling the truth.

“Why are you so stubborn? You know what..” She paused while caressing her chin, “Starting from tomorrow, you have to have lunch with me so I can watch over your diets.”

“What? Why? I thought you hate me..” I shook my head then laughed sarcastically, “I can eat by myself.”

She shook her head and crossed her arms on her chest, “I’m your doctor and I need to watch over your diets. I know what’s best for you and I have to be professional even though I remembered what you did to me.”

“No.” I shook my head again as I kept insisting, “I won’t. I prefer to use my time searching for an investor and I can eat at the office.”

“It was a statement not a question.” she shook her head and turned around, “Starting from tomorrow you have to eat lunch with me.”

“Okay.. Under one condition that you will agree to be my investor otherwise I will only eat bread every night” I blurted out then Jisoo dragged the chair and positioned it in front of me before sitting down.

“Jennie, I’m your doctor not your investor.” She shook her head again while staring into my eyes.

“But your father is the investor and he wont invest here unless I have your signature.” I argued back and she sighed.

“Sorry Jennie.” Jisoo looked down but before she could say anything else, suddenly the door swung open and a nurse ran towards Jisoo.

“I’m sorry Dr. Jisoo but we don’t have any available doctor for surgery and two accidents occurred at the same time.” finished the nurse while steadying her breath.

“I have to go. Jennie, have some rest and eat the food!” shouted Jisoo and she ran out of the room.

I sighed in defeat because I couldn’t argue back with her to make her become my investor. I closed my eyes and let the sleepiness consumed me.

 

 

Chapter 7

Jisoo POV

I was driving back to the hospital after I finished my payment for my new house. I finally moved out from my parent’s house after many attempts of arguing because they insisted that it wasn’t necessary to buy another house for myself. I kept insisting that I wanted to be more independent and my mother finally agreed to it.

I just bought a new cozy house on top of the hill, it was a huge house for a single person but it was just enough for one family with four people in it. It wasn’t expensive because of the bad economic so people mostly needed the money and they sell it with lower price than it should be.

It was a minimalist house with four bedrooms and four bathrooms inside the house with a very huge windows facing the city, I loved the house very much. They also have swimming pool and a huge parking spot in front of the house.

I kept smiling as I think about the house and I started picturing that I live in the house with Jennie and we have our little Jisoo and Jennie running around the house. I chuckled because of the sight and I pulled myself away from my thought to watch over the road.

I finally arrived after driving safely. I parked my car and walked towards my hospital. I was just stepping my foot towards the entrance and someone running towards me while calling my name repeatedly.

“Dr. Kim we need you for operating.”

I quickly ran following the nurse as she gave me the details about the patient. I changed my clothes and prepared for the surgery. I walked into the operating room and the antiseptic smell brushing against my nose. I walked towards the patient and started the operation.

“Scalpel.” I said and the nurse handed me the scalpel.

I started to open the body with the scalpel and started the operation.

~~0~~

After almost five hours of operation, I walked out of the O.R. and Soojoo greeted me the moment I walked out of the room. She smiled at me and tapped my shoulder. Soojoo is my bestfriend from university, she was older than me but we graduated at the same time and became a surgeon. She worked at another hospital for a year to learn things at the hospital then I asked her to work at my hospital.

“Everything is under control?” asked Soojoo while patting my head.

I nodded my head and smirked, “Yes. It is.”

“Good to hear that.” She nodded her head and smiled.

I wiggled my eyebrows then smiled, “Anyways, I have to see my patient.”

“Okay.. See you later.” Soojoo waved her hand and I started walking away from her.

I stood in front of Jennie’s room and wait for a second before opening it slowly. I got inside the room and I found Jennie was eating her food.

“Now you are eating. Good.” I nodded my head and smiled.

I walked towards her and started examining her. Her condition was fine now and she was getting even better. I wrote it down on patient’s paper and put it back inside the folder again. I sat on the side of her bed as I watched her eating the food peacefully.

“Do you want some?” she asked me and I shook my head while smiling.

“This is tasteless.” She started speaking again while showing the food towards me.

“I know.” I nodded my head and smiled again while admiring her face. Jennie looked so beautiful from this close even though she probably hasn’t taken a bath, she still looked so amazing.

“Stop staring at me.” she mumbled without looking at me.

“I’m staring because I want you to finish that food.” I tried to find a quick excuse after she found out that I was staring at her.

“Really?” She glanced at me and I nodded my head, “With a smile like that?”

I laughed and got up from her bed, “Yes.. It’s funny to see you eating that bland food.”

“I’m not for show.” She shook her head while eating her food hurriedly.

“I know.” I nodded my head and put my hands on my pocket, “That’s why you need to take care of your health more so you don’t need to eat that tasteless food.”

She didn’t say anything for a while as I watched her eating her food. I smiled unknowingly while staring at her and she looked up, our eyes staring into each other.

“Jisoo, I’m sorry.” she apologized again.

I smiled but I didn’t say anything because I actually forgiven her a long time ago. It was just that I didn’t want her to look down at me so I had to pretend that I haven’t forgiven her yet.

“Would you help me and be my investor? Please?” she started talking again because I didn’t respond to her, “I would do anything for you.”

Hearing the word anything made my mind running wild. I started to think about many things because of the word anything and I felt my skin started to boil because of embarrassment. My fantasy started to form where Jennie and I going out together and how I could hold her hand, hug her tightly, and kiss her lips tenderly. I realized that my cheek started burning because of the fantasy and my baby brother started to wake up slowly.

“You can’t give me anything.” I chuckled her while shaking my head and continued smiling because of my imagination about us.

“Yes, I can.” She quickly nodded her head and put the fork down, “Just tell me what you want. I can give you anything.”

I laughed at how persistent she can be and I moved closer towards her face without breaking the eye contact, “Believe me Jennie. You can’t give me anything.”

“Try me.” she challenged me and I smirked because I know that she wouldn’t give up unless I said something to her.

“Okay.” I nodded my head while thinking the best way to stop her asking me to be her investor.

I paused for a second, I was hesitated with myself whether I should tell her what was in my imagination or just say something else instead. After several consideration, I decided to just say it to her.

“Tell me.” she insisted while staring into my eyes.

“If I ask you to sleep with me. Would you do it?” I asked her and smirked after I saw her expression.

Her eyes turned wide then she looked away from me without saying anything. I could see that she was thinking about it while chewing her lips and a small red spot formed on her cheek. I smiled at her gesture and I knew that she wouldn’t do it just because of money.

“Are you single?”

“I’m being single or not, doesn’t have to do with it.” I replied back and she looked at me with a serious expression.

“I would, if you are single.” she replied without breaking the eye contact, telling me that she was really serious with her answer.

I was taken aback by her answer but I quickly hide it away, “Really?”

She looked away and nodded her head without looking at me. I didn’t say anything for a second as I kept staring at the girl in front of me. I bit my lower lips while frowning because I was still trying to process our conversation. I was wrong about her, I thought she wouldn’t do it but it turned out that she would.

“You would sleep with someone you don’t know just to make them your investor?” I asked her, still didn’t believe that she would do it.

“No. It’s just you. We are the same age and we went to the same school.. So……” she hung her words in the air and shrugged her shoulder without looking at me.

“Wow.” I blinked my eyes at her and walked backward away from her, “Unbelievable.”

“Jisoo-ah, the company is my life. It’s everything for me.” she paused and sighed loudly, “I…. You won’t understand.”

“Yeah.. I don’t understand you.” I frowned then sat down on the sofa, “How can you sacrifice your body just to get someone’s money?”

“No. I’m sacrificing my body to you.. Not just someone else.” She shook her head before speaking again, “Uhh.. You won’t understand.”

“Then spill me the details.” I insisted then crossed my legs while waiting for her explanation.

She pushed the food tray away from her then started speaking again, “Even if I tried to explain it to you. You won’t understand.”

“Okay. But..” I got up from the sofa and helped to put the food tray away from her bed, “Isn’t your body everything for you too?”

“My family built this com-- You won’t understand.” She paused then sighed loudly while shaking her head. I watched her while sitting down slowly on the sofa without saying anything.

“You will never understand.” She finished and looked down, avoiding my stare.

“So your company is more important than yourself?” I asked her then crossed my legs while trying to understand why would she do that, “Is that what you were trying to say?”

“Without my company, I’m nothing.” She explained it straight and short.

“Jennie, your life is more important than anything in this world.” I tried to reason with her because I could see where this could be leading if she didn’t change her mindset.

Jennie chuckled after hearing my respond and she looked at me straight in the eye, “That’s because you are a doctor.”

“NO! But your life is more valuable than anything.” my frustration grew the longer we argue with each other, she was so stubborn and it made me so mad at her.

“My company is my life, Jisoo!”

“If this one goes down, you can build another company but you can’t have your life back once it’s----” she cut me off by shaking her head.

“You don’t understand! It’s what I have left!” she argued back and I could hear how frustrated she was.

“Jennie! You---“ she cut me off again by raising her index finger in front of her face.

“Would be my investor then?”

“No. I will never be your investor.” I told her angrily while shaking my head.

“Then don’t try to reason with me if you don’t even want to help!” she paused and glared at me, “If you finished examining me, please get out. I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Jennie you ca----“ she cut me off again.

“Please leave. I have a lot of things inside my head already. I don’t need you to add more problem into my head.”

“Jennie your life is more important than anything in this world.”

“If I sleep with someone else. Why are you fussing about it? It’s my body and it’s my decision.” She looked at me and raised one of her eyebrows, “It’s not like I’m going to commit suicide so why are you arguing about it with me?”

My mouth opened widely but nothing came out of it. Her question caught me off guard because she was right. Technically, I was only her doctor and not someone very close to her so if she decided to sleep with someone else, I have no right to say about it at all.

“You are right. You can sell your body or even become a mistress just to safe your company..” I told her then looked away, ready to walk out of her room but she stopped me instead.

“What’s wrong with you?!” she asked me and I could hear the annoyance in her voice.

I looked up, shook my head, and smiled at her faintly before walking out of the room with a disappointment in my face.

 

 

 

Chapter 8

Jennie POV

After searching for Jisoo’s address I finally found it. Jinny helped me searching for the address and she gave it to me. Jinny and I still kept in contact with each other and she was the only person from high school that I kept as my friend. Denise on the other hand, Denise moved to another city after she finished her degree and she never came back. So both of us lost contact with Denise and we never heard anything from the latter.

I stood in front of Kim’s residence and it was a huge. They have a very big house, it’s a two stories floor with a very high ceiling. This is a very expensive area with a lot of rich people living here. Her house is colored in white and it looks like a mini castle from the outside. There was fountain in front of the house, a big rounded fountain and I could see several cars parking around it.

I searched for the bell and pressed it. I waited several second until someone started talking on the speaker.

“Hello.”

“Is this Kim Jisoo’s house?”

“Yes.. Who is this?”

“I’m Jennie. Can I talk to Mrs. Kim?”

“Come in.”

The gate suddenly opened automatically and I quickly walked towards my car and parked it inside the gate near the fountain. I quickly got up from my car and walked towards the main door. It was a very huge main door and before I knocked the door, someone opened it from inside revealing a beautiful middle age woman wearing glasses. She looked pretty and looked like older Jisoo.

“I’m Jisoo’s mother.” she smiled and moved away while opening the door.

“Ah..” I quickly bowed down and shook her hand, “Hi Mrs. Kim.. I’m Jennie.”

“I don’t know Jisoo has a friend.” She smiled and walked in front of me.

“Ah.. Yeah..” I smiled sheepishly while looking around her house.

The house was a very huge and it has a huge gap between each furniture. I looked up and I saw a crystal light hanging on the ceiling. The light was huge and looked expensive too. I saw a several family pictures of Jisoo, her mother and father, they were smiling widely.

I followed Jisoo’s mother to the living area and I saw a huge leather sofa with a coffee table in the middle and a white carpet under the coffee table, also there was a 100 inch Tv hanging on the wall.

“Please sit down. Jisoo isn’t home yet but she would be soon.” Jisoo’s mother smiled while pointing at the sofa.

“Umm.. About that I actually want to talk to….” I pointed my thumb at Jisoo’s mother.

“Talking to me?”

I nodded my head and looked down, I squeezed my hand together and I felt my heart pounding against my chest because of the nervousness.

“Y-Yes.. M-Mrs. K-Kim.” I nodded my head while stuttering.

“Ahh.. No need with the formalities.. Just call me auntie.” She smiled while nodding her head.

“Auntie… I.. Umm.. I’m Jisoo’s high school friend.” I paused while playing with my finger because I was very nervous, “At Seoul School.”

“I know. Jisoo talked about you back then.” Said Mrs. Kim with a serious tone.

I quickly looked up and opened my mouth but nothing came out of my mouth. I felt like someone squeezed the air out of my lungs. It made me harder to breath. I could feel my heart pounding even harder inside my chest by the thought of Jisoo talking about me to her mother.

I felt cold sweat started forming on my forehead and I unconsciously wiped it with my hand. I pressed my lips together and took a really deep breath before trying to open my mouth again. A lot of thought running inside my head after what she said.

“I just.. I came here to apologize. I’m sorry for what I did, auntie.” I looked down then pressed my lips together, waiting for what comes next.

But Jisoo’s mother didn’t say anything so I started talking again slowly, “I was trying to search for Jisoo after the incident but she moved away.. Until recently I met her father and Jisoo too. So when I found out about your address, I quickly came here because I wanted to apologize to her parents.”

“I know.. We’ve been keeping an eye on you all this time.. Well not Jisoo but me and my husband.” She smiled but then she turned serious again, “So why did you do that to Jisoo?”

I looked at Jisoo’s mother for several second after she said that they were keeping their eyes on me? Why? I shook my head then started answering her question.

“It was… It was because of personal reason and I can’t tell you about it.” I bit my lower lips and looked down, “If I knew that Jisoo is special. I wouldn’t do it. I’m sorry and the picture supposed to be inside my phone only.. I’m so sorry..”

“Do you know that Jisoo almost commit suicide because of what you did?”

“I’m really sorry, auntie. I.. uh…” I stopped talking then let out a long sigh, “I’m deeply sorry. What can I do, auntie?”

“I’m very glad that you came here to apologize but the past is already the past.. So there is no need to dwell on it.” she said and it caught me off guard, “But you need to apologize to Jisoo.”

I looked up straight away and the older lady was smiling sweetly at me. She patted my shoulder while smiling and I couldn’t find my voice anymore. I was so too shocked because of her gesture so I just looked at her with my eyes and mouth opened widely while blinking my eyes, I never expect this would happen.

“Y-yeah I will..” I nodded my head while staring at her.

She smiled again before talking, “So do you think Jisoo is special?”

I blinked my eyes couple of times without saying anything and Jisoo’s mother repeated her question again.

“Jennie.. Do you think Jisoo is special?”

Once again, I didn’t say anything but I nodded my head at her.

“Well.. Jisoo.. Has that.. T-thing…” I replied while stuttering then blinked my eyes, “So she must be special.”

“Do you.. Maybe like… My daughter, Jennie?”

I opened my mouth but I quickly closed it again because I lost my word. The word stuck on my throat because of the unexpected question from Jisoo’s mother and I couldn’t find my voice. Jisoo mother really caught me off guard several times.

“It’s okay..” she smiled sweetly, “I’m not a homophobic, Jennie. Love is love and with Jisoo as my daughter who am I to judge?” she smiled again, reassuring me to be honest with her.

“No.. Sorry..” I smiled sheepishly, “I.. Don’t swing that---” my word was cut off when I heard Jisoo’s voice, filling the house.

“What the hell are you doing at my house?” asked Jisoo angrily as she took off her jacket.

I was surprised by her sudden loud voice screaming behind me. I turned around to face her and she was walking hurriedly towards us.

“Kim Jisoo be nice to you guest!” said Jisoo’s mother and I just looked back and forth between Jisoo and her mother.

“But mama… She is--“

Jisoo’s mother cut her off while nodding her head, “I know..”

I just stood there quietly while staring at Jisoo’s mother. They continued arguing but then I could hear someone let out a long sighed and the arguing just stopped. I gulped while focusing myself at Jisoo’s mother until I felt someone’s hand on my wrist. I looked down and I saw Jisoo’s hand gripping tightly on my wrist.

The next thing I know I was being dragged by her into her room. She walked so fast before I could even protest then she closed the door after we got inside the room. She quickly turned around while glaring at me.

“What the hell are you doing here? Don’t think that I would sign it just because you----“

I cut her off before she could say something, “I’m not here for that.”

“Then what else that you want?!” she snapped at me and threw her jacket on the bed.

“I came here to apologize to your mom. I knew that I gave your mom hard time because of what I did back then.” I told her honestly then looked away, “If the company has to go down then it will go down right?” I chuckled without looking at her to cover my expression.

I looked around her room and her room was so big. It was all white from the furniture to her wall. She has a huge Tv hanging on the wall with a king size bed in the middle of the room. She also has big speaker near her Tv and I could tell that it must be expensive. She has a desk with her laptop and a mac computer behind her laptop. I could see a photo frame on the desk but I can’t figure out the picture because it was too far from where I stood.

She quickly walked towards her desk and put the frame down facing the desk. I frowned and looked at her after I saw what she did. But my frowned turned into a smile when I remember the conversation between Jisoo’s mother and I because the heavy feeling inside my heart finally decreased a little and it felt so good. Jisoo’s mother was so nice and it made me curious actually.

“You seem happy that your company is going down.” she mumbled while staring at my face.

“Am I?” I asked her back without moving an inch.

“Unless you know that my mother will force me to put the money into your company. I don’t see the reason why you are smiling right now after talking to my mother.” she explained and leaned on her desk while staring at me.

“I don’t know that your mom would do that. If I knew, I would mention it to her earlier.” I chuckled and she knitted her eyebrows at me.

“Don’t you dare to mention it to my mother!” she pulled away from the desk and walked towards me. She stood in front of me then she started speaking again with only a small gap between our face, “I told you I won’t help----“

I cut her off by grabbing her face and made her stare into my eyes, her eyes widen when I leaned closer then whispered softly, “It was more than that. I came here not because of the company.” I paused then pulled away from her, “You know.. Two important things in my life, Jisoo. My company and….”

I stopped my sentence then bit my tongue slowly because I almost tell her about my past, the past that I have never ever told anyone before. I quickly let her face go then laughed while shaking my head and stepped backward away from her.

“And…” she followed what I said while waiting for me to continue.

“Don’t worry about it.” I paused and looked down while shaking my head, “I lost both of them already.”

She looked at me while frowning but she didn’t say anything.

“So it’s nice to see you, Jisoo.” I paused and turned around looking away from her, “I won’t bother you anymore because this probably will be the last time I will ever see you. So I’m sorry for kicking you out of the hospital room and I’m deeply sorry for what I did back then in high school..” I finished and chuckled then started nodding my head.

“Where are you going?” she quickly asked me and I could hear concerned in her voice without looking at her expression.

“Going down with my company.” I joked then laughed while staring at her huge TV.

It was partly true. My company is all I have left. So if it’s going down then I have no reason to live anymore. My uncle and auntie died in plane crash 4 years ago so I took over the company even I haven’t even finished my university yet. I put all of my hard work and energy into my company because it was all I have left. Now that it’s going to collapse soon unless someone put the money into the company, there is no reason for me to live anymore.

“What?” she asked me from behind.

I only smiled at her then looked around the room but my eyes stopped at those pictures hanging on the wall. It was mostly Jisoo’s pictures and there were several picture of Jisoo with a girl. The girl looked pretty with her eye-smiled and they seemed very close to each other. On several pictures, the girl put her arms around Jisoo or Jisoo did or they were hugging.

“I will put the money into the company just don’t do something stupid.” She started talking again, breaking my thought.

“What?” I chuckled then turned around to face her again, I stood in front of her then squeezed her shoulder slowly, “You don’t have to pity me. I don’t need your pity.”

“No.” she shook her head and bit her tongue.

“No?”

She shook her head again and put her hand inside her pocket, “I don’t pity you.”

“So why do you care if I go down with my company anyway? You are not my friend and you hate me remember? I hurt you? Did you forget about that?” I reminded her again then laughed slowly while looking down, avoiding her eyes.

“I just care.” She mumbled quietly.

I quickly pulled my head up and stared at her. Her confession caught me off guard but she was already looking away, avoiding my eyes.

“Hey don’t forget that you have a girlfriend there. I don’t want you to make her jealous because that would be too much drama for me.” I smiled teasingly while pointing at the picture.

Jisoo ignored me then she looked at me before speaking again, “I will put my money into your company. It wasn’t that big amount of money anyway.” She looked at me seriously then continued, “Just don’t do something stupid.”

“What if I do something stupid? What are you going to do?” I asked her while moving closer towards her then pinched her arms, teasingly.

She quickly glared at me while rubbing her arms, “I will ask you to move in with me into my new house so I can watch over you!”

“It seems like I have a possessive girlfriend.” I put my hands on my chest pretending to be shocked by her statement and even more, “But I don’t want your other girlfriend to be jealous of me.”

“I’m a doctor and it’s my duty to save people’s life and not killing it!” she explained, ignoring my statement again..

“So do I have to sleep with you as my gratitude for helping me?” I asked her all of a sudden after I remembered what she said at the hospital the other day.

“What?!!” She quickly shook her head and she looked away, I could see a bit of redness on her cheek after I asked her that question.

“What? No… NO!” she finished and shook her head again.

“Wait… Hang on..” I grasped her face with my hand and turned it towards my face, “Are you blushing Kim Jisoo?”

I looked at her and she was staring back at me innocently. Her face became even redder than before the longer she looked into my eyes and I could feel with my hands that her face getting hotter every second. She looked even cuter the longer I looked at her.

She pulled her head away then she ignored me and changed the topic instead, “Come on.. I will drive you back.”

I quickly shook my head before speaking, “Don’t try to change to topic..”

“I’m not.” She pouted and looked away.

“Someone is so shy.” I continued laughing and teasing her and I could see that her face turning more red than before but she didn’t say anything, only sighing in defeat.

“Let me drive you back.” She quickly turned around and grabbed her keys.

“I bring my car here so I can drive myself.” I told her then quickly walked out of her room but I turned my head towards her before I opened the door, “Anyway, thank you for helping me.”

I smiled at her and she bit her lower lips while staring at me with those round eyes without moving from her spot.

 

 

Chapter 9

Jisoo POV

I just arrived at my own house after a long tiring day at the hospital. The patient could die because I almost miss one part of the bleeding. He got into a car crash and there were plenty of broken bones, ribs, and internal bleeding. It was so messy.

I put my bag and the top of my shirt. I canceled the lunch with Jennie and changed it to dinner instead because I had the urgent call from the hospital. I wanted to pick Jennie up but she insisted that she would drive here by herself just so I can prepare the food when she came into the house. She said she was hungry and I couldn’t argue with her so I gave her my address instead.

I decided to cook because I just wanted to show off in front of her. I quickly walked towards my fridge and took out several ingredients and started cooking. Just after I finished cooking, I heard knocks on the door.

I quickly put the food on the plate, turned the stove off, and took my apron off before walking towards the door. I opened it and Jennie stood in front of me while smiling from ear to ear.

“Hey.” She raised her hand, waving it in front of me.

“I’m really sorry for the late notice. I just finished with 2 surgeries and the last one took so long but luckily the surgery went successfully.” I apologized to her once she entered my house.

“It’s okay.” She smiled then took off her shoes, “Is this your own house?!”

I nodded my head while glancing at her. She looked around and I could see that she was amazed by what she saw just like I did the first time I saw this house.

“It’s beautiful.”

“You should see the view there.” I suggested then pointed my hand towards the big windows. I went to the kitchen to grab the food that I just cooked also the spoon for eating then walked towards the dining area.

“It’s Beautiful..” she mumbled as she stood in front of the big window, “Look at that lights. It’s so romantic.” She smiled while glancing at me over her shoulder. She stood there for a little bit as she admired the city view before walking her way towards the dining table.

“Have you eaten anything?” I asked her worriedly then she sat down in front of me, “Come on let’s eat.”

“Yeah I ate bread before.” she nodded her head and started eating her food.

“Bread again?!” I asked her surprised with my eyes opened widely, “It’s almost 10 p.m!!”

“It’s delicious!” She said, ignoring my statement.

“How come you only eat bread? What if I didn’t call you?” I frowned while staring at her.

“This food is so delicious.” She ignored me and smiled widely as she continued eating her food in silence.

“You only had a bread so what if I didn’t call you? Are you going to eat something else?” I repeated my question again while frowning because I was worried about her health.

“Stop worrying about me doc. I used to only eat bread at night you know.” She replied and continued eating her food.

“You know what.. You have to eat lunch and dinner with me starting from now on. So not only lunch anymore.” I looked up from my plate then looked at her in the eye, “I can’t believe you didn’t eat a proper food! I told you to eat proper food! You have to take care of yourself! What if you get sick and faint again?”

“You will take care of me, right? So I have nothing to worry.” she looked up from her plate then smiled at me.

I was stunned for a moment when our eyes met. She was staring deeply into my soul and it took my breath away. I could feel that my heart beating faster against my chest because of the intense staring between us. I quickly shook my head then looked away from her.

“You know we will be friend for a long time so why don’t you tell me about yourself?” she asked, breaking the quietness.

I looked at her then back to my food before taking a spoonful of it then put it inside my mouth while nodding my head.

“Right.” I paused then grabbed my glass, “I’m Jisoo. Nice to meet you.”

She chuckled and continued digging into her food, “I know your name.. I mean other things.”

I nodded my head again then continued eating, “Well.. I’m a doctor. I graduated from university at the age of 22 then I’ve been working as a surgeon for 2 years. Umm.. Now I live by myself because I want to be more independent...”

“Okay..” She nodded her head and continued eating her food but suddenly her eyes widen, “Wait what?! You graduated as a surgeon at the age of 22? How?”

“I’m smart.” I laughed then waved my hand, “I just worked hard for it. Gave up my time to play around, took a lot of subject at the same time. Even my professor didn’t believe that I could pass all those subjects because I took them all at the same time. You know I don’t really like studying that’s why I took all of them at the same time so I don’t have to spend time studying so much for the next semester because of those hard subjects.” I told her while trying to show off.

“Wow.. You always get a good mark back then so how come you don’t like studying?” she asked me while knitting her eyebrows while staring deeply into my eyes.

“Honestly, I barely study. Most of the time, I spent my time drawing and thinking about my lover instead of studying.” I confessed and she looked down, looking at her food.

“Who’s your lover? Must be very lucky..” she chuckled and I could hear a bit of disappointment in her voice but then she looked up straightaway with a grin on her face, “I know!! Must be Kai!!!”

I laughed quietly when I heard her statement. She still thought it was for Kai even thought I told her it wasn’t for Kai?

I just ignored her statement and continued with the story, “Anyway, my mama got married again after we moved away so the person you met, he is my stepfather. Very nice, very rich, and he paid all of my tuitions fee. But he doesn’t have a child so I’m the only child.” I took a sipped of my drink because my throat felt dry after all the explaining.

Jennie just nodded her head without saying anything, listening to my story.

“In my free time, I learnt business too because my stepfather asked me to. So to repay his kindness towards me and my mom, I agreed to it. That’s why I’m the one handling your agreement.” I finished while nodding my head.

“You are such a genius.” She mumbled while staring at me, “You are so smart, you can cook, you became a surgeon at such a very young age, and you handled the business too? Is there really something that you can’t do?” she blinked her eyes with opened widely, “Wow.. You are just… Wow.”

“I’m just hardworking.” I laughed while shaking my head, “So tell me about yourself.” I put my spoon down after I finished eating and clasped my hand together while waiting for her respond.

“There is nothing much to talk about me.” she looked away and put down her spoon and fork then crossed it, signaling that she finished eating.

“Well.. You can talk about your life? Love life? Work? Family? Anything.” I shrugged my shoulder while staring at her.

She can talk about cat all day or bad movie and I would listen to it without second guessing. Just so I can hear her voice.

“So I live by myself. I own a company and it’s collapsing but thanks to you for helping me. It’s slowly getting back up. My company is my life and I’m married to my company.” She nodded her head while laughing.

She didn’t talk about her family so I didn’t push it because maybe she wasn’t ready to talk about it.

I chuckled at her short direct story, “That’s it?”

She nodded her head then smiled, “That’s it.”

I laughed then looked down and we both didn’t say anything. I got up from my chair to wash the plate and she got up with me too. She walked towards the basin and we both helped each other with the plates and glass. She washed it with the water and I was the one who put the soap and wiped it clean.

“Thank you for the food. It was delicious.” She said and smiled sheepishly.

“You are welcome.” I nodded my head then wiped the table with a clean tablecloth, “You know you should pay attention more to your diet. Eat healthy food. I don’t want you to get sick.”

“Woah.. Do you like me that much Kim Jisoo?” She joked while poking my arms.

“No! You owed me money. So who’s going to pay it back if you get sick?” I lied while continued wiping the table.

I glanced at her and she looked away but I knew that she was disappointed with my statement. Somehow it broke my heart too. I should have picked other reason. I really don’t care about the money because it wasn’t that much to me. I can work for less than 2 years and I can earn more than that. All I care is her health but I can’t just tell her that. So I lied instead to make it easier.

“Yeah.” She smiled faintly without looking, “Don’t worry I will pay it back.”

I looked at my watch and I didn’t notice that I was late already. It was almost twelve o’clock, “It’s very late.”

“Yeah.” She said and squeezed the back of the chair, “I should go back.”

“Come on.. I will drive you home.” I waved my hand at her but she shook her head instead

“Don’t worry, I can drive back by myself.” she said and took her jacket from the chair.

“It’s too late.. It’s not safe.” I argued back while shaking my head.

I can’t allow her to go back by herself. It’s very dangerous at night and I actually wanted to see her house too. So I can watch over her silently in my spare time. Why am I sound like a stalker?

“What about you?” she pointed her finger at me then smirked, “You are a girl too. It’s not safe for you to drive back alone.”

“I used to drive alone when I have an urgent call from the hospital.” I replied then nodded my head while sipping my water.

“Well me too. I used to drive alone from the company.” She argued back and shrugged her shoulder, don’t want to lose.

“Why are you so stubborn?” I frowned while staring at her.

“You are too.” she nodded her head, pressed her lips tightly and sat down on the sofa, “Can I stay here instead?”

“I only have one bed. Where are you going to sleep?” I blinked my eyes at her then corrected my word, “Well you can sleep on my bed but what about me? Where am I going to sleep? I have the other spare room but I can’t use it because it has no bed.”

“You can sleep next to me. I don’t have a disease. You don’t have to be scared.” She said it bluntly.

I shook my head while staring at her, “No! It’s not because of that.”

“Then what is it?”

I sighed then looked at her, “You can’t stay here.”

“How cruel..” she frowned then pouted.

She really couldn’t stay here. She doesn’t understand that it was so hard already for me to control myself every time we are alone. So what will happen if we sleep next to each other with her body pressing against mine? It would be the dead of me and after our conversation about giving her body to me, it was harder for me to control my hormone around her because the conversation kept ringing in my head. I realized that my baby brother started to get up slowly as I think about Jennie sleeping on the same bed with me.

“You can’t stay. Sorry..” I shook my head again then leaned on the back of my sofa while covering my crotch with my hand, trying to hide the bulge.

“Fine. I will drive by myself.” She sighed slowly before getting up from the sofa but then she fell back down on the sofa while holding her head, “Uhhh!”

“Are you okay?!” I hurriedly sat down beside her and checked on her.

I slid my finger on her neck and I could feel her pulse beating faster. I grabbed her hand and it was so cold.

“Is your heart beating so fast right now?” I asked her and she nodded her head slowly.

“It’s your anemia..” I mumbled, “Stay with me tonight. I will take the sofa so you can take my bed.”

She nodded while holding her head. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder to help her walking into my room then helped her sitting on my bed before walking towards my wardrobe to give her fresh clothes.

“I’m going to take a bath first and you can change into this.” I said then handed her the fresh clothes.

“Thank you.” she thanked me and I quickly walked towards my bathroom.

I took a quick bath then put the fresh clothes on. I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards my sofa. Suddenly Jennie peeked out of my room then called my name, stopping me from walking.

“Jisoo?”

“Yeah?” I turned my head towards her and she was hiding behind the door, only her head showing.

“I’m cold.” She pouted while blinking her eyes cutely.

“Uhh.. Do you want me to lower the Aircon?” I asked her and she nodded her head.

I walked into my room then lower down the aircon without looking at her, “Still cold?”

I looked at her at her but I quickly looked away after I found out that she wasn’t wearing any pants, “Where is your pants?!!!”

“I can’t sleep if I wear too much clothes.” she mumbled, “Yeah.. It’s enough.. Thank you.” she said and I nodded before walking out of my room quickly, “Good night, doc.” She said then slid down under the thick blanket.

“Good night, Jennie.” I nodded my head then closed the door after getting out of my room.

I accidently rubbed my crotch with my hand and it was so hard, my baby brother fully woke up after what I saw earlier. I shook my head trying to throw the scene in my head away, the scene where Jennie didn’t wear any pants and she was only wearing her underwear but she surely has really nice legs.

I tried to imagine myself at the farm with plenty of sheep as I tried to forget about what I saw earlier, but then instead of thinking about sheep, my fantasy became wild. I was touching her legs in my fantasy then I started grinding myself on her. Without I realized it, my hand slid into my pants and I started touching myself as my fantasy kept running inside my head.

I pulled my blanket to cover my lower body part and continued touching myself as I closed my eyes. Just when I was about to reach my , Jennie got out of the room again almost giving me a heart attack.

“Jisooooooooo~~~~~” Jennie called my name with a cute pleading voice.

I quickly pulled my hand out of my pants and pretending that I was scratching my head.

“What is it now?” I sighed loudly then opened my eyes before sitting up while trying to steady my breathing, still covering my hard baby boy with the blanket.

“I can’t sleep alone…..” she pouted while standing in front of the door.

I couldn’t say anything because I was afraid with what she was about to ask me.

“I can’t sleep alone.” She repeated while pouting.

“Don’t you sleep alone at home?” I asked her while scratching my head then looked at her but I kept maintaining my eyes to look at her face and not her beautiful legs.

She shook her head while pouting, “I always sleep with Nini.”

“Who’s Nini?!” I snapped at her but I quickly bit my lips, mentally slapped myself for being jealous.

“My teddy bear…” she blinked her eyes innocently then pouted again, “Can you be my teddy for tonight?”

Then I felt like someone just the air out of my lungs. This definitely would be the dead of me. I barely can control myself being around her and with her sleeping without any pants, It’s like walking towards my own grave. My baby brother still throbbing under my pants because I haven’t finished my yet too.

“I don’t like to sleep with strangers.” I lied, trying to make an excuse.

“Am I a stranger?” she pouted while staring at me with a sad face, “Please…….”

I sighed then closed my eyes and pulled my blanket above my head. Jennie started pleading again and again, suddenly I felt that she sat on top of me. I quickly pulled the blanket away from my face and I saw right. She was sitting on top of me. She started shaking my body and continued pleading until I gave up.

I gave up because her part kept brushing against my baby brother and I was afraid that I couldn’t hold it anymore.

“Okay okay.” I raised my hands in defeat. Jennie jumped out of me then I walked towards my room while holding my blanket and pillow, “Are you always this clingy?”

She bit her tongue then I threw my pillow on the bed and lay down. Jennie slipped under the blanket and snuggled closer towards me. She buried her face on the crook of my neck with her arms wrapped around my waist. I could feel the warmth of her body and her sweet smell brushing against my nose.

“W-what are you d-doing?” I asked her stuttering because I was being very nervous.

“You are my Nini.” She mumbled softly and hugged me tighter.

It sent me shivers all over my body when her soft warm breath brushing against my skin. My heart continued beating uncontrollably fast because of the extreme closeness between our body and I could feel her breathing continued brushing against my neck, putting me in a very dangerous situation. I kept focusing myself to think about those sheep again because I started to feel itchy on my baby brother as it needed to be touch again.

“I don’t feel comfy. Can you hug me from behind instead?” she asked out of nowhere, breaking my thought about those sheeps.

“W-What?!” I asked her then blinked my eyes couple of times, trying to process what she said.

“Please.. I can’t sleep and I have to go to work tomorrow. I know you have to go too so I don’t want to bother you but I can’t sleep. I really can’t sleep.” She moved away from me and turned her body around.

“Can you at least wear your pants?” I paused, “Please.. For your own good.”

She shook her head without looking at me, “No. I can’t sleep.”

I sighed loudly because Jennie was stubborn so when she said she won’t wear her pants, she won’t. I followed what she said with a heavy heart because she kept nagging about it and I couldn’t sleep because of it. I moved closer towards her from behind and awkwardly slid my arms around her waist slowly but she quickly grabbed my arms and pulled it towards her waist. She moaned slowly when our body pressed against each other then she pressed her back on my chest.

I could feel my baby brother brushing against her but I just ignored it then buried my face on the back of her neck, while thinking about those sheeps again.

“Jisoo..” she whispered softly.

I rolled my eyes then mumbled slowly, “What now? When are you going to sleep really?”

She glanced over from her shoulder and looked at me with serious expression, “You told me before you ran away from the toilet that it wasn’t for Kai. So who is that Dear J?”

 

 

Chapter 10

Jennie POV

“So who is this J?” I repeated my own question after five times because Jisoo kept quiet after I brought up the topic.

She didn’t say anything again this time so I continued demanding it, “Tell me!!”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” she said then she turned her back on me.

I felt cold all over my body when she pulled away from the hug. I turned my body facing towards her then started caressing the back of her neck. She moved a bit but didn’t say anything so I continued touching the back of her neck.

“Stop touching me.” she said then moved away again.

“You owe me an explanation.”

She glanced at me over her shoulder then chuckled at me, “I don’t owe you anything but you do.” she paused then laughed, “You owe me the money and my forgiveness.”

I clicked my tongue then slapped her back lightly, “I’m curious. Come on tell me or I don’t want to have lunch with you anymore.”

“I don’t want to talk about it, Jennie. I don’t want to remember it.” she replied then shook her head without looking at me.

Her voice sounded soft and it was more like pleading than a statement.

“Come on… I can’t sleep if I’m curious like this.” I said while caressing the back of her neck with my finger. I could feel the tiny hairs on her neck and she pulled her head away from my finger the more I touched it. A smirk formed on my face as I figured out her sensitive spot.

“You can’t sleep because Nini isn’t with you, you can’t sleep if I didn’t hug you, you can’t sleep if you are alone, you can’t sleep if you wear too much clothes, and you can’t sleep if you are curious.. What else? Did I miss any?” she asked me annoyed.

I laughed silently then bit my tongue slowly to prevent my laughter as I continued caressing the back of her neck.

“Stop touching my neck.” she said it sternly and sat up straight while glaring at me for a while.

She turned her back again then tapped her pillow couple of times. I ignored her and quickly sat up straight then leaned closer towards her neck. I kissed her neck then I heard Jisoo slipped out a light moans.

“Not the neck!” she growled but then I leaned closer again.

I bit then her neck and she slipped out another moans but louder and clearer this time. I was about to laugh at her but the next thing I know, she pinned me on the bed and positioned herself in between my legs while staring deeply into my eyes. I could feel how hard her baby down there but I just smirked without saying anything as I enjoyed the feeling of her buddy pressing against my core.

We stared into each other’s eyes for a minute and I could feel my heart beating faster and faster the longer our eyes met.

“Then tell me.” I whispered while leaning upward towards her face.

“No.” she shook her head and about to move away from me when I wrapped my legs around her waist tightly, locking her in that position with our part pressed harder against each other then I pulled her body towards mine again.

I already felt her baby brother when I sat on top of her when she was sleeping on the sofa, I felt her baby brother again when it kept poking on my when she hugged me from behind, and I could feel her hard brother kept brushing against my part now but this time it was much harder than before. I started to feel the heat in between my legs because I was ually aroused.

“Tell me.” I looked deeply into her eyes and started moving my hips, brushing my core against her crotch.

“S-Stop.” She stuttered while trying to get away from my grip but I grabbed her neck and pulled her face closer towards me, hugging her tighter.

I could feel her buddy perfectly as I kept grinding my part against hers because of the thin underwear separating our part against each other. Her breathing started to change and her voice turned deeper too.

“P-please stop.” She growled then took a deep breath, “Before I lose control.”

“Then let it loose.” I whispered seductively on her ear then bit her earlobe lightly.

“J-Jennie…” she moaned my name and it even more. Her warm breathing brushing against my neck and without knowingly it makes me crazy too.

“Tell me..” I whispered again while caressing the back of her neck as my hips continued moving, grinding harder against her hard crotch.

“Dear J-ennie..” she mumbled slowly while trying to steady her breathing.

My body stopped moving completely because I was too surprised. My legs fell down on the bed and I was stunned for couple of minutes. Jisoo knew her chance and she quickly moved away from me then ran towards the bathroom and locked the door after her.

“Dear J.. J-ennie..?” I repeated it while blinking my eyes, trying to process it.

I got up from the bed with my mouth opened widely while looking around her room unconsciously. I found my way towards her bathroom and pressed my forehead against the door while trying to open it but I was locked from inside.

“Open it.” I knocked the door several times but Jisoo didn’t say anything.

“Jisoo open it!” I demanded and knocked the door again.

“I know you will hate me for it. That’s why I said I don’t want to talk about it! But you!!! ARGHH!!!” she shouted from the toilet then I heard a small crying voice inside the bathroom.

“No. I don’t. Open it.” I paused then knocked the door again, “Jisoo please open it.”

“No.” she said but her voice was so small and I can barely catch that.

I sighed loudly while knocking the door again, “Why?”

“Because… No..” she said it faintly.

“Come on open it.” I kept hitting the door with my palm slowly.

“I might lose control if I see you now.” she mumbled but I could hear it clearly, “I can control it perfectly before.. I shouldn’t let you sleepover. It’s a bad idea!”

“Jisoo.. I’m and I need you.” It just slipped my mouth then I bit my lower lips, mentally slapped myself for slipping out and sounding so cheap like that.

But it was true. I was partly and partly because I want her to open the door. So I swallowed that embarrassing thought and kept hitting the door with my palm.

“A-are you.. Crazy?!” she shouted from the toilet and I could hear the shock in her voice. I smiled a little then knocked the door again after I decided to just continue with it.

“I’m really ..” I knocked the door rapidly before screaming, “JISOO!”

“Go away!” she shouted but this time her voice seems closer towards the door.

“Why? Are you scared of me?” I chuckled lightly, “Jisooo is scared with a girl.”

“Yes I am..” she mumbled and this time I’m sure that she was standing an inch apart behind the door.

“I’m Jisoo! Don’t you want me too?! I know you do! You are so hard down there!” I started screaming as I lost my patience because of her but Jisoo didn’t say anything so I took a step back from the door.

I took a deep breath and sighed but I quickly smiled when an idea popped into my head. I smirked and jumped couple of feet away from the door while squealing, pretending that I fell down on the floor.

“Awwwwww!”

I quickly ran quietly towards the wall near the door and waited for her to open the door so I can jump on her straightaway. Seconds passed by but nothing happen. I rolled my eyes then bit my lips, trying to find another better idea.

“Jisoo my leg is bleeding.” I pretended to cry then the door quickly opened.

“Jennie are you ok--“ She paused when she saw no one in front of her, “Jennie--” she was about to say something again when I cut her off after I pulled my body away from the wall quickly and stood in front of her while smirking.

I raised one of my eyebrows then pushed the door open and walked closer towards her but she moved backward instead and continued walking backward until her legs touched the toilet. She sat down on the toilet and I stood in front of her with a smirk on my face.

“You can’t hide from me.” I shook my head and she nodded her head, looking so terrified.

I sat on top of her while staring deeply into her eyes then I bit my lower lips, seducing her, “Can’t you tell that I’m really ?”

Jisoo held her breath when I wrapped my hands around her shoulder. I leaned closer towards her face but I stopped just an inch apart from her, “I still remember the letter and what you wrote about that J.”

She didn’t say anything but her breathing became heavier. I could feel that she held her breath again when I leaned closer towards her ears before I continued to seduce her even more.

“Kiss your sweet lips? Touch your body? Making you moans?” I whispered on her ear and I could feel that it turned her harder down there. I started moving my hips, grinding our part against each other as I continued seducing her even more.

“Jennie..” I chuckled slowly when she moaned my name.

I leaned again towards her ear then I put her earlobe inside my mouth, and it slowly. She started groaning and whimpering after my tongue brushing against her earlobe and her body shivered under my touch. I could feel her hard breathing against my neck so I pulled away a little, wanting to see her expression. When I saw that she didn’t open her eyes, I leaned closer towards her neck then bit it slowly.

“I know you want to touch me right now.” I whispered seductively in her ear while caressing her earlobe with my fingertip slowly.

She titled her head away and I could see that her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sensation. I started kissing her neck then it slowly with a smirk on my face. She quickly pulled me up and then she carried me towards her bed. She lay me down gently then moved on top of me while staring deeply into my eyes.

“I can’t hold it anymore.” She whispered then started kissing my neck without mercy.

I pulled her hair and gasped when she my sensitive spot real hard. I groaned and moaned under her touch then I titled my head to give her more access to my neck area. I was so and my mind completely shut down, I didn’t realize how I acted around her as long as I get the satisfaction that I needed.

She stopped kissing my neck and she moved towards my lips. She started kissing my lips but it was so messy. I felt like my lips were by a vacuum cleaner. I knew in that moment that she never had her first kiss too. I pulled her head away from my face and made her stare into my eyes.

“I’m going nowhere. You can kiss me softly.” I told her and chuckled.

“Sorry. I just can’t hold it anymore.” She apologized and started chewing her lower lips.

I caressed her hair and smiled, “Let’s take it easy then.”

She nodded her head and she started kissing my neck again.

“I want you so badly. You just never know it.” she mumbled while kissing my neck, “I want to taste you..”

“Then this is your lucky day.” I whispered then started caressing her earlobe again.

She pulled my shirt up and threw it away then I helped her with her boxer. I could see how hard her thing down there after she pulled down her black boxer because it just jumped out of her underwear and it was standing up just like a normal .

“It’s so hard..” I mumbled then blinked my eyes while staring at her hard buddy in front of me, “I don’t know that it can be bigger than a normal .”

She smiled sheepishly while scratching her head because she didn’t know what to say. I moved closer towards her buddy and started rubbing it with my finger slowly. I started pumping my hand slowly and glanced at Jisoo once in a while, trying to see her expression as the pleasure started consuming her.

Exactly like my thought, she closed her eyes and her head pulled back while gasping and uncontrollably. I caressed the tip of her buddy and she groaned because of the sensation. I smiled a little and continued caressed it slowly, teasing her even more. I leaned my face closer towards her buddy and planted small kisses on it, Jisoo whimpered every time my lips brushing against her skin.

“Sit down.” I told her and she followed what I said.

I kneeled down in front of her and started putting her inside my mouth. I her tip of her buddy first before putting it fully inside my mouth. I watched as Jisoo kept groaning in the process, just like a first timer. Somehow, the idea of Jisoo gave her first to me, made my heart filled with joy and happiness.

“It’s so warm.” She mumbled after I put her inside my mouth.

Her buddy was so firm and it was so hard already. I smiled slowly as I kept pumping her buddy with my hand.

“J-Jennie, it felt so good.” She growled when I started playing the tip of her buddy with my tongue.

I smiled a little hearing her blabbering but I didn’t say anything as I continued and pumping her buddy faster and faster. Jisoo squeezed the sheet and I could see that she was holding something inside her. I stopped for a minute just to check on my thought and I was right when her started throbbing slowly.

“Don’t hold it back.” I mumbled then started pumping again.

But this time, I did it faster.

She grabbed my head with both of her hand and her inside my mouth. She pulled her head back and less than a second, I felt something warm shooting inside my mouth. Jisoo let out a long moans when she released her first with me and it was a lot, like really a lot. I waited for a while to let her finish first and after she fully finished, she lay down on the bed and I went to the bathroom to spit all of her to the basin before going back to the bed.

I don’t like swallowing it.

I stood on front of her but before I could say anything, Jisoo pushed me back to the bed slowly and moved on top of me. She started kissing my jawline down to my neck, and biting it as she left marks around my neck then she continued moving down towards my but I didn’t stop her this time even though her kiss was very messy.

She stopped and stared at it while smiling widely, “Beautiful.”

“Don’t you want to touch it?” I and she quickly nodded her head like a little kid.

I grabbed her hand and put it on my . She squeezed my with her hand but I quickly slapped her arms because she was too rough and it hurt me.

“Gently! It hurts.” I told her and grabbed her hand to stop her from squeezing.

“Sorry.” she bit her lower lips while staring at me apologetically.

She kept touching my with her hand and I felt like I needed to guide her again. So I grabbed her hand and she looked at me, questioning.

“You can try to it too if you want.” I mumbled and her eyes widen while staring at me.

“Really?!” she asked me surprised.

“Jisoo, have you ever seen ?” I asked her and chuckled but she just looked at me without any expression, telling me that perhaps she never watch it.

“Nevermind. I will guide you.” I told her and I heard no responds from the latter.

I nodded my head and she leaned down towards my , kissing and it slowly with . I moaned when her warm tongue brushing against my as she made the circular motion with her tongue. She it slowly as I arched my back to give her more access and she grabbed my other with her hand, squeezing it slowly before playing with my as I continued every time her soft hand brushing against my hard .

My heart beating so fast against my chest and I could feel that my blood rushing towards my core the longer she played with my . Jisoo then left my and my chest to create the other marks before going down towards my abs.

“This y abs that I’ve been longing to touch.” She mumbled while planting small kissed on my abs.

She caressed my toned abs then it with .

“I know you do.” I grinned while staring at her then her hair with my fingers.

She glanced at me and smiled then started caressing my core from outside my pantie. I didn’t say anything as I closed my eyes enjoying her soft touch and how she made me feel even though this was her first time.

“You are very wet down here.” she chuckled then looked up towards me, “You weren’t kidding when you said ?”

I chuckled then bit my lower lips and threw my head back on the bed when she slid her finger under my pantie, caressing my harden . Jisoo pulled down my pantie then caressed my core with her finger.

“How do you feel? Is it good?” she asked me while caressing my core here and there, trying to find my sensitive spot.

“Jisoo.. Ahhhh..” I was about to answer her but it was filled with my moans instead after I felt her warm tongue brushing against my .

“Slowly, Jisoo. Slowly!” I told her again after she it really hard that I felt sore on my core straight away.

She nodded her head then every inch of me and poked my core with her warm tongue. She started my , and flicking it with her tongue slowly. I grabbed her hair and another long moan slipped out of my mouth as I opened my legs wider to give her more access after she hit the right spot.

My chest continued to rise up and down as I gasped for more air. I felt tingling feeling inside my stomach the more her tongue brushing against my wet core. I lost control of my whole body and I hate how she made me feel. Her finger pressed against my before it quickly.

“Gawddd..” that’s all I could say as she continued to and my core.

Jisoo started rubbing her buddy with her free hand for a second before she positioning her buddy in front of my core. She rubbed the tip of her buddy on my core, just to make it wet before sliding in into me.

I felt something big and long started entering my core as she slid her hard baby inside me. She did it a little bit rough so I unconsciously slapped her arms again several times because it was so hurtful. It felt like someone just tore me into two.

“Slowly!” I glared at her and she quickly stopped.

She leaned down and kissed my lips softly, “S-sorry.”

This time, she slid it slowly until it was fully inside me then she leaned her body towards me. I felt something huge inside me and it was wonderful.

“Ohhh… Jennie....” she groaned while holding her breath for a bit then exhaled deeply, “Ohhhhhh… So warm inside..” she growled on my ear and she started moving her hips.

I quickly slapped her back and dug my nails on her back because I couldn’t bear the pain, “W-wait! Wait for me to adjust first! Chichu! Ugh!”

I groaned and sighed loudly but she looked at me and bit her lower lips.

“I’m sorry that I’m bad at this.” she apologized and I caressed her face softly.

“I know you want it so badly but wait for a bit so I can adjust first.” I told her and she nodded her head, “And do it gently..”

I kissed her cheek and Jisoo waited for another minute to let me adjusting to her size. Another feeling started to come back when she started moving her hips slowly, following what I told her earlier. The feeling was very satisfying when she tried to her buddy inside and out of me slowly and it kept rubbing against my wall, creating a very wonderful sensation.

I wrapped my hands around her neck, hugging her tightly as she continued moving her hips.

“Slowly.” I caressed the back of her neck and she nodded her head while staring into my eyes.

We both started when the pleasure came into our body. She smiled a little and she kept moving her hips, very slow that I didn’t feel hurt at all. I could feel her sliding in and out against my clutching walls and it felt amazing. It’s been a while since the last time I had with Kai and it was before I met Jisoo again.

She continued to move her hips ing her baby inside and out of my core while staring deeply into my eyes. I could feel that it wasn’t just a for her, it was more like she tried to deliver her love as she stared deeply into my soul. I felt a wonderful feeling inside my chest and I felt butterfly inside my stomach the longer our bodies brushing against each other as she continued pumping inside me.

I arched my back and she slid her arm under the tiny gap under my back then she hugged me tightly while uncontrollably.

“J-Jennie..” she whimpered while holding me tightly.

I could feel that she fastened her pace, signaling that she almost reached her again so I moved my hips along with her to add more pleasure for her. With a few last deep , I could feel something warm just shoot inside me. Jisoo breathing heavily as she collapsed on top of me and I just smiled at her while caressing her hair slowly.

She just had her twice and she was very fast but I could understand because it was probably her first, so I just smiled while staring at her and continued caressing her face slowly. I could feel her heart beating so fast so I rubbed her back with my hand, trying to calm her racing heart.

Jisoo closed her eyes without saying anything and I kept staring at her face. She snuggled closer towards me and hugged my body even tighter while trying to control her breathing. The longer I stared at her, the more I realized that I really wanted this or more like I wanted her. I continued caressing her face with my hand and I let her rest for a minute before working my magic on her again. I would give her the satisfaction to the maximum level, because you will never forget your first experience after all.