11-15

Jensoo convertion

Jisoo POV

 

“Morning cutie.” Greeted Jennie then she kissed my cheek when I opened my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes then blinked couple of times before opening my eyes properly,
“Morning.”

I rubbed my nose against her neck then wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. I inhaled her scent and it made me go even crazier. I was so happy to wake up like this and I would do anything just to wake up beside her everyday for the rest of my life. The feeling was too overwhelming and I couldn’t believe that she was really in front of me, and all.

“My whole body aches and I feel sore all over my legs. I can barely move it right now.” she chuckled then caressed my back slowly, “Look what you’ve done.”

“Sorrrrrrrryyyyy…” I apologized and lay down on my stomach then buried my face on my pillow and let my hair loose on the side to cover my red face, feeling so embarrassed because I remember what I did last night and how many times we did it. She begged me to stop but I just couldn’t stop, I couldn’t get enough of her.

“It’s okay.” She chuckled then tucked my hair behind my ear then I glanced at her from the corner of my eyes, “You see how many red marks I have on my body? I can’t even count it.” she said while pointing all the red marks.

I turned around and lay my back on the bed then bit my lower lips while smiling sheepishly, “I can’t help it.. Sorry.”

She laughed before talking again, “Have you ever done it, Jisoo?”

“Hmm?” I mumbled while glancing at her.

“Last night was your first??” she asked me while caressing my hair.

I buried my face with my hand while whispering, “I’m sorry that I’m very bad at it.”

“No.. No..” she shook her head while smiling, “Not bad. You just very fast, messy, and you can’t get enough of it. Like someone who got a new toy so she kept playing with that toy instead.”

“But you are not my toy.” I whispered while pouting.

“It’s just an example.” she laughed and kissed my cheek.

We both didn’t say anything and her eyes were staring at the ceiling. I didn’t look at her because I was staring at the ceiling too while remembering what we did last night.

She chuckled then leaned closer towards my face, “Do you know… That your baby is poking my the entire night?” whispered Jennie in my ear while caressing my abs teasingly, “It was soooooooooooooo hard….”

“Nggghhh…” I quickly grabbed my pillow and covered my face with the pillow trying to hide my red face, “Stop it. You make me embarrassed.”

“Did you know that you were my name last night too? I can hear your sleep talking.” She continued teasing me while chuckling slowly, “Very loud. I mean super loud. I thought you had enough last night??”

“Shhh.” I threw the pillow away then shushed her while pressing my palm on , “Stoooop itttt.”

She moved her face away from my hand and continued teasing me, “I also felt something wet and sticky on my after you finished and all.”

I buried my face on my palm and crinkled my nose, “Ngghhhhhhh…. Stop it..”

She bit her lower lips while smiling from ear to ear, “You are so cute.” She pinched my cheek then rubbed her stomach with her hand, “Jisoo, I’m hungry.”

“I will cook for you..” I quickly got up from the bed and took my clothes before Jennie started teasing me again, “You are such a spoiled girl.”

She stuck out her tongue while smiling like a little kid. I leaned closer to kiss her lips but she looked away so I decided to kiss her cheek instead. She pulled the blanket to cover her body and got up from the bed to grab her clothes. I put my clothes on then walked towards the kitchen to cook something for her.

I glanced at her from my shoulder before asking, “Omelet?”

She nodded her head and sat down on the dining chair, waiting for me. I quickly cooked omelets for both of us then put it on our plates once I finished. I put the plate on the table then sat down in front of her then we started eating our food.

“Jisoo.” she called my name and I looked up from my plate.

“Umm..” she paused and looked towards her plate while playing the omelet with her fork, like something was bothering her.

“I love you.” I confessed before she could say anything and she looked at me with widen eyes.

I just couldn’t bear the feeling anymore so I decided to confess my feeling. We slept together last night so what could go wrong right?

“Jisoo last night… it was just…” she paused then gulped, “I mean.. I was .. You were.. too..”

She opened but she closed it again, pressing her lips tightly.

I quickly shook my head then nodded soon after, “Y-yeah.. Ugh.. Sorry.. Umm.. Uhh.. Forget it.. Sorry..”

I smiled faintly because I was so disappointed. I heard my heart broken to pieces knowing that it meant nothing to her. It just felt so right and perfect but I guess it was just me then. Silly me for thinking that she would think of it more than just a one-night stand.

“I’m sorry.. I--“

I cut her off by waving my hand in front of my face without looking at her, “It’s okay.”

I smiled faintly and stopped eating my omelet then pushed my plate away because I just lost my appetite completely. I didn’t look at her but I knew that she was glancing at me repeatedly but I just ignored it.

“I will take you home after you finish eating.” I mumbled without looking at her.

She shook her head, “I will go back by myself..”

“Let me take you home. You always reject my offer.” I chuckled then glanced at her, “Just this once.”

“I can---“ she was cut off by a sudden noise from my pager. I quickly got up from the chair and looked at my pager.

“Uhh.. I have to go now. Urgent call from the hospital.” I quickly ran towards my room, leaving Jennie.

“I will clean and then go back home after.” Shouted Jennie from the dining room.

I quickly changed my clothes, grabbed my motorcycle key then ran towards my door, “Okay bye.”

~~0~~

I quickly ran into my hospital and the nurse told me the details about the urgent patient. I quickly changed my clothes and headed towards the operating room. I walked towards the patient who lay down on the operating bed. I nodded towards the nurse and started the operation.

“Scalpel.” I said and the nurse handed me the scalpel.

I started to open the body with the scalpel and started the operation. Everything went well for a while as I did my job to the patient until the table started to turn out of a sudden.

“Doctor, his blood pressure is still dropping.”

“I know, but I haven’t found the other leak yet.” I replied while trying to find for the last leak as fast as I could before his condition turn even worst.

“Doctor, his condition is getting worst.” Reminded the nurse while glancing at the monitors.

I tried to stay calm after hearing my nurse’s statement. I still tried to find the leak but the nursed started reminding me again with the same statement.

“Hand me the hemostat, keep supplying the blood, and apply the levophed.”I shook my head then glanced at the monitor too.

His condition kept getting worst every second that passed by. I might lose this patient if I didn’t find the last leak as soon as possible. A pool of blood started to form as I kept trying to find the last leak and it made me harder to see.

“I need more light and suction! Too much bleeding!” I tried to find the leak as fast as I could because the patient blood pressure kept decreasing and it’s not good at all.

“Doctor, he’s gone into cardiac arrest!!”

“NO! NO! Hang on!! STAY with me! Get the defibrillator!” I asked the nurse and they quickly prepared the defibrillator.

“180 joules!” I grabbed the paddle and positioned it near the upper right chest and bellow the left chest, “Charge!”

“COME ON! STAY WITH ME!”

~~0~~

I let out a long sighed then I went to my private office. My office was different from the consultation room, because only desk, chair, sofa, and a small locker inside the room. I have my own private room because I’m the head of the hospital.

I sat down on the chair, rested my arms on the table and buried my face on my palm. Losing a patient was the worst feeling I have ever had, of course other than being rejected by Jennie. My day couldn’t get any worst than this.

I heard the door opened then closed after. I looked up and I saw Soojoo walking towards my desk. She sat down in front of me and crossed her legs with her arms folded on her chest.

“Are you okay?” she asked me and I took a deep breath then sighed loudly while staring at her.

“No.” I sighed again and leaned my back on the chair then closed my eyes.

“You did your best, Jisoo.. Don’t blame yourself.” She tried to console me and I nodded my head but I didn’t say anything.

“You know.. I’ve never seen you take a break. Why don’t you take a break for several days or even a week?” she asked then continued talking, “There is nothing wrong with it. We have plenty of amazing doctors here.”

I took a deep breath then sighed again without saying anything. I didn’t open my eyes and I kept leaning my head on the chair.

“It’s okay to take a break for a while you know. Refresh your mind..” she paused for a while, “Go somewhere with Jennie. I see you guys getting closer from the way you smile and daydreaming almost everyday after you met her again.”

“What? Wait! How do you know Jennie?!” I quickly opened my eyes and sat up straight, “I’ve never told you about Jennie.”

“I know everything. I know that you assigned her to be your patient so I started digging some information about her.” she shrugged her shoulder, “I was curious why would you bother to assign a patient unless you have something going on with that person because you mostly handled operation.”

I kept quiet and let her continued talking again, “But I didn’t find any family relation between you and her so I guess.. Girlfriend?”

She smirked and I just blinked my eyes without saying anything, “Then I paid attention after you met her the other day, you smiled a lot and sometimes you daydream when I talked to you.”

I shook my head and this time, I answered her back.

“What? You are being hyperbole.” I laughed awkwardly, “What smiling? What daydreaming??”

“Well.. You are smiling now after I mentioned Jennie.” she chuckled then wiggled her eyebrows at me, “I will watch things over here while you are gone so don’t worry about it. You can go on holiday with your girlfriend.”

“She rejected me.” I told her the truth.

“Really?” asked Soojoo and leaned on the armrest changing her position, “Why?”

“She said it was just a one night stand.”

“You guys had already?!” she asked me surprised, “That’s fast.”

I bit my lower lips then nodded my head, “Well we knew each other from high school... So… But anyway, she rejected me.”

“You know you are a nice person, Jisoo. Maybe it was new to her that’s why she---“ I cut her off by shaking my head.

“I don’t want to talk about it, Joo.” I shook my head again, “It broke my heart even more.” I frowned while making a sad face.

It was true. Being rejected by Jennie is worst than anything in my life. I have loved Jennie for a very long time and I was very happy when we did it. It felt like she brought me up to the highest ground and made me very happy but then dropped me down to the lowest ground after.

“Come on cheer up! Don’t try to be dramatic with me!” she rolled her eyes then laughed, breaking my thought.

I bit my tongue then laughed with her, “Yah!! I’m not being a dramatic.”

She nodded her head and raised her eyebrows while grinning, “Definitely you are!”

“I am not!”

“Yes you are! You should see your face and listen to your own voice!” She shook her head and laughed at me, “You were like.. Aw... I’m broken heart and I’m so sad because my first love rejected me.” she continued mocking me while making a fake sad face.

“Shut up mushroom!” I laughed at her but she just shrugged it off, “You didn’t make me feel better.”

“Yet you are smiling after hearing her name.” She stuck her tongue out while teasing me even more.

 

Chapter 12

Jennie POV

“Kai.” I called him but he was nowhere to be found. I looked around the house while calling his name repeatedly but hearing no answer from him. I went to his room and opened it widely without knocking first.

“KAAAAI--- What the hell!”

“! JENNIE!” he quickly grabbed his pillow and put it on top of his lower part, “Why didn’t you knock first!”

“You better turn that movie off first.” I laughed while pointing at his phone that making a voice repeatedly.

“Why didn’t you knock first?!” he glared at me then shook his head, “Ugh.. What do you need?”

I laughed for a while then tried to calm myself first before I started speaking again, “We need to talk.”

“Okay. Wait outside.”

“Nah I will stay here and stared at your….. Little buddy.” I paused while pointing at his part, “So I can reminisce about it.” I joked again and laughed loudly before getting out of his room.

I waited for several minutes, sitting on the couch with my legs crossed against each other while reading a magazine. Kai came out of his room and sat down next to me.

“What do you want to talk about?” he stopped talking and looked at me, “Is it about the holiday? They told me that they would join us.”

“Great.. But that’s not what I want to talk about.” I nodded my head and smiled while pointing the folder on the table, “I took care of the divorcement and I only need your signature.”

“WOW? You did?” he asked me surprised and quickly took the folder.

I nodded my head and smiled at him, “I did.”

“Why?” he asked me and put the folder back on the table without looking inside the folder.

“What do you mean why?” I asked him while staring at my own nails.

“You punished me and decided not to divorce with me.. So what makes you change your mind? Wait… Hold on…” he widen his eyes then smiled widely, “Unless you’ve found someone that makes you fall head over heels!!”

I didn’t say anything and I just smiled quietly while sticking my tongue out.

“You fall in love with someone?!” he opened his mouth while squeezing his fist then he started hitting his thigh while laughing continuingly, “So I was right that you fall for someone?!”

I smile shyly while looking away from him, “What if I do?”

“WHO?!” he sat up straight and looked at me with his eyes widen, “Tell me who?!! I’m curious!”

“My investor.”

“Ewww.. Don’t tell me that the person is old and rotten.” He wrinkled his nose in disgust while glancing at me.

I laughed at his statement and decided to instead. I didn’t say anything and just shrugged my shoulder responding to his statement while smiling widely. I clasped my hand together and looked at him, waiting for his other respond.

“He is old and rotten? OMG! What’s in your head?” he raised one of his eyebrows while shaking his head, “Don’t tell me that he is married too!”

“Maybe..” I shrugged my shoulder while trying to hide my laughter.

He wrinkled his nose again and looked at me like I’m some kind of a weirdo, “Did you do it because of money? Like you chose to be with him just to make him invest in your company?”

“What if I say yes?” I asked him and watched his expression closely because teasing him was always fun.

He started making expression like I just guessed. He looked at me and wrinkled his eyebrows while staring at me and his body moving backward slowly, away from me.

I laughed hysterically while covering my mouth with my hand and shook my head, “Of course not! I was just kidding! Okay?”

He didn’t say anything and continued making faces as he listened to what I was saying.

“She is young, beautiful and smart.” I decided to come clean and once again he looked at me while making the same expression, “What? I’m not joking now. She is very nice too.”

“So it’s a she? Not a he?” he rotated his head like he was dancing and his mouth widely opened, “Unbelievable! You never fail to amaze me!”

“Yes a she, not a he.” I repeated his words and he nodded his head.

“So.. Tell me about her. Are you guys together now?” he said and changed his position. He turned his body facing me and he put his arms on top of the sofa, waiting for my answer.

I shook my head and looked away, “No. We aren’t.”

“Why??? She doesn’t like you?” he asked me while caressing his lips slowly, waiting for my respond.

“She loves me……” I paused for a while without saying anything then I cleared my throat.

I was about to continue my sentence but Kai spoke first, finishing my sentence.

“But..?” he said and stared at me intently.

“I will tell you next time.” I chewed my lower lips and handed him my pen, “Now I need your signature.”

He grabbed the pen happily and played it with his finger. He opened the folder slowly, started reading it first and then he sighed it before giving the paper back to me.

“So we are officially divorce.” He started the conversation first then smiled widely while staring at my face.

I nodded my head and put the paper back inside the folder then got up from the sofa, “Yes.. We are..”

“Where are you going? I need the details.” He grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking away from him.

“She didn’t contact me for several days. I need to check up on her.”

He smiled widely and stared at me from the corner of his eyes while wiggling his eyebrows teasing me, “Aww.. You miss her.. How sweet.”

I nodded my head and slapped his shoulder for teasing me about it.

“Can you at least tell me her name?” he asked me then crossed his arms while leaning his back on the sofa.

“Jisoo.” I winked then started walking away from him.

“Jisoo who? Wait!!! Hang on!!” He waved his hand trying to stop me from walking away, “You mean Jisoo the Kim Jisoo?” asked Kai so I turned my head a little then glanced at him over my shoulder and nodded my head slowly.

“OH MY GAWD…”

I continued walking away from him as I heard he mumbled slowly. I didn’t stop and kept walking then closed the door behind me.

~~0~~

I went to Jisoo’s house by driving my car. I parked my car on the road and I walked towards her door. I stood there for several minutes, brushing my hair with my fingers and checked on my make up. I knocked the door several times and waited for several minutes before it finally opened slowly.

Jisoo stood in front of me looking so gloomy with her messy hair, dirty clothes, and face that looked like a beggar. I frowned a little seeing her condition but I decided to hide my expression instead.

“Hello?” I greeted her and smiled.

“Hi.” She nodded her head while looking at the floor.

“It’s been a while since the last time you talked to me. You didn’t call me for lunch anymore?” I asked while looking at her expression closely.

“Sorry..” she shook her head and took a deep breath, “Something is going on inside my head these several days.”

“It’s okay.” I nodded my head while staring at her face. She didn’t look at me and I could see a dark spot bellow her eyes. So I cleared my throat before speaking again just to get her attention back, “It’s lunch time now. Are we going to have lunch together?”

“Uhh.. Come on in.” she allowed me to enter the house and started speaking again before closing the door after me, ”I didn’t cook anything. Are you really hungry?”

“I can cook for us.” I mumbled and she looked up, glancing at me.

“Are you sure you want to cook?” she glanced at me before walking towards her kitchen.

I followed her from behind and she was wearing an oversize white t-shirt with gray sweatpants, looking even cuter than usual even though she looked like a beggar. I smiled while watching her walking in front of me wearing that big shirt, making her look shorter even more. I didn’t know how many times she called my name but she stopped walking then turned around while frowning at me.

“Are you going to cook or we can order some take away food?” she looked at me while frowning.

“Y-Yeah.. I can cook for us.” I answered and bit my lower lips.

“Okay.” She nodded her head and turned around then started walking towards her fridge again.

“What do you want to cook today?” she asked me while staring at her fridge, “I have chicken and beef. I did marinate it but I haven’t cooked it yet.”

“We can use both then.” I nodded my head and started preparing for the ingredients.

I started cooking the food and Jisoo helped me with it. She helped me cutting all the vegies so I can start cooking the beef and chicken straight away. I glanced at her from the corner of my eyes and she kept looking down the whole time. She didn’t say a thing and she looked so down or more like lifeless.

I bit my lower lips while thinking about a topic to start the conversation because I couldn’t take the quietness anymore. Maybe it was a comfortable silence but for me, it wasn’t. I didn’t feel comfortable at all and a lot of thought ran inside my head.

So I glanced at her then cleared my throat and started talking, “How are you?”

She looked up and stared into my eyes for a second before smiling slowly, “I’m fine.”

“You said something is bothering you? What is it?”

“You know what it is.” She smiled again but this time she didn’t look at me.

I know what she meant but I just looked down while putting the vegie one by one into the pan. I cleared my throat again to gain her attention after I decided that I wasn’t ready to tell her how I feel.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you still have a thing towards me.” I glanced at her and she stopped doing whatever she was doing.

She just stood there like a statue for a second and then she started squeezing the meat with her hand again without saying anything. I continued cooking the vegie and Jisoo glanced at the pan before pouring the beef into the pan after she noticed that it was the time to put the beef into the pan.

She washed her hand and started squeezing the chicken this time as she let me cook the beef. We continued cooking and we both didn’t say anything towards each other, mainly because Jisoo kept quiet the whole time and every time I started talking to her, she only replied it straight and short.

We finished cooking the food and we headed towards her dining table. I sat in front of her and we started eating in silence again. Soon after we finished eating our food and she started washing her dish without saying anything. I waited for her in the dining room and I heard plates clinking with each other because of how roughly she treated those plates.

I got up from the chair and walked towards the kitchen area. Jisoo stood in front of the basin with her back facing my direction so I walked towards her slowly. I could feel her frustration the more I watched her treating those plates so I decided to hug her from behind by wrapping my arms around her waist.

She jumped a bit because she was shocked by my sudden movement and she froze for a second before she continued washing the plates again without saying anything.

“Why are you releasing your frustration on those plates?” I asked her and rested my chin on her shoulder while keeping my eyes on those poor plates.

“You don’t need to hug me. I’m fine.” She stared moving her shoulder and body so I could let her go but I hugged her even tighter.

She stopped moving all of a sudden and sighed loudly after my grip tightened around her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulder again before speaking, “Do you have something inside your mind other than that?”

She sighed again loudly and started washing the plates again but this time she did it slowly so it didn’t make a clink sound anymore.

“It’s about my patient.” She mumbled slowly but loud enough for me to hear it.

“What about it?” I asked her and started her hair slowly.

“I failed and my patient died.” She mumbled then finished washing all of the plates.

I helped her washing her hand then I pulled away from her and turned her around to face me. She looked into my eyes deeply and I grasped her face with my hand, “I’m sorry.”

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath again but she didn’t say anything.

I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her shoulder, pulling her into another hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face on my chest while inhaling deeply. She nuzzled the tip of her nose on my chest and hugged my body tighter as I patted her head slowly.

I moved my hand down towards her back and I started caressing her back slowly for several minutes trying to calm her down without saying anything. We continued hugging in silence for several minutes until we pulled away from each other. She guided me towards the living room then we sat down on the sofa and I wrapped my arms around her shoulder from side then I started rubbing her arms as we sat down closely against each other.

Unknowingly, my eyes went down towards her crotch because there was a budge formed on her pants as she parted her legs widely while sitting down. She was sitting comfortably when my hand reflexively moved its way towards the budge and I unintentionally rubbed it with my hand.

Jisoo quickly closed her legs and she sat up straight while staring at me, “What are you doing?!”

I just looked at her and blinked my eyes couple of times without saying anything with my lips parted open. Her buddy was already so hard when I touched it earlier and I couldn’t help but smile as I think about it. Why would it be hard when we didn’t even do anything at all?

“Why did it get hard?” I decided to ask her and this time.

Jisoo just blinked her eyes couple of times while staring at me. She was staring blankly at me and kept blinking her eyes repeatedly because she didn’t know what to say. Her expression looked so cute after I caught her having a .

She looked away and cleared before sitting down again. She leaned her back on the sofa again with her hand covering her crotch this time.

“Forget it and don’t ask.” She cleared again and looked away, “I don’t know.”

I laughed because of her statement while staring at her and she glanced at me from the corner of her eyes.

“Stop staring at me like that. It’s embarrassing.” She shook her head and gulped, “This thing often make me embarrassed.”

I leaned closer towards her ear and blew an air teasingly, “I still like it though.”

I bit my lower lips while seducing her. I caressed her hand softly and Jisoo quickly moved away from me and she started fidgeting.

“SO ANYWAY” she paused and cleared , “They told me to go on holiday for several days or maybe a week.” She said then rested her head on the sofa.

“Ummm.” I paused then she glanced at me from the corner of her eyes, “My friend and I are going on holiday. Do you want to come with us?”

“Who would be there?” she whispered slowly.

I looked up while thinking about her question before replying, “Well.. My high school friends.”

She just blinked her eyes slowly while staring at me for a while without saying a single thing. I smiled at her and she started speaking again.

“So Kai would be there?” she asked me and I noticed a hint of jealousy in her voice.

I nodded my head and she quickly agreed to it. She looked away from me and we both didn’t say anything. I moved closer towards her and leaned my head on her chest while staring at the TV then she wrapped one of her hand around my shoulder, hugging me tightly.

We just sat down beside each other and watched the TV, enjoying each other warmth without saying anything. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I caressed her hips slowly as she started kissing the crown of my head.

“Jennie.” she called my name without moving an inch.

“Yeah?”

“Your parent never ask you to get married?” she asked me all of a sudden and she pulled away from me. She turned her body to face me and stared into my eyes, waiting for my answer.

I just kept my eyes looking at the TV in front of me but I could see from the corner of my eyes that she was watching me intently. I didn’t say anything for several minutes while blinking my eyes slowly and pressed my lips tightly.

I looked at her and smiled faintly, “My parent died in an accident.”

I decided to lie because I couldn’t tell her about it yet. I liked her but I couldn’t break down my entire wall, yet. I will tell her everything eventually when the time finally comes.

“I’m sorry.” Jisoo quickly apologized and looked down. I smiled a little after I noticed that she closed her eyes and wrinkled her nose because she realized that she was asking a wrong question.

I chuckled then patted her head slowly, “It’s okay.”

She shook her head with her eyes closed, “I’m really sorry. I really don’t know.”

“It’s okay.” I nodded my head and patted her head again but she kept her eyes shut.

I smiled because of her expression and I studied every bit of her face from her eyes, her cheek, her nose, and her lips. Face of the person who made me fall in love bit by bit because of her kindness and slowly brighten my world without her knowing it.

I continued to smile as I stared at her feature and my eyes finally stopped at a specific part, her lips. I continued staring at her soft red lips and it looked so y and alluring at the same time. Unintentionally, my hand moved by itself towards her lips and my finger started caressing her lower lips slowly, feeling the softness with my finger.

She opened her eyes slowly and our eyes met, that’s when I realized what I just did to her. I stopped moving in my spot because I was shocked and slowly, I pulled my finger away from her lips.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized.

I quickly looked down because of how embarrassed I was feeling but Jisoo didn’t say anything at all. I noticed that she was smiling a little while chewing her lips as she kept staring at me. I felt my blood started to rush all over my body and I could feel my face getting hotter because of her. I was embarrassed.

 

Chapter 13

Jisoo POV

I told Jennie that I needed to take care of the things at the hospital first before we could go to the beach house. I agreed to come with her just because I knew that Kai would be there so I felt like I had to watch over something that belongs to me.

I told Jennie the password to my house so she could wait inside my house while waiting for me as I took care things at the hospital. After finished my business at the hospital, I quickly drove back to my house to pick her up.

I helped her with her bag then checked my house before locking it again. Jennie stood in front of my car while waiting for me to finish checking my house. I put our bangs on the trunk and got inside my car then drove to the beach house.

Jennie fell asleep the whole ride and I got the chance to stare at her quietly while she was sleeping. She still looked so beautiful when she was sleeping and my heart continued beating faster against my chest every time I looked at her. She slept so peacefully and comfortable that it made my heart at peace knowing that she was comfortable inside my car.

I tried to drive slowly and didn’t step the break harshly so she can continue sleeping peacefully the whole ride. After several hours driving, we finally arrived at the beach house. It was a huge modern white beach house with a fully trimmed grass on the left of the house and couple of trees on the right side. I saw one black BMW SUV parked in front the house so I parked my car beside it because it was an open garage.

I caressed Jennie’s face slowly to wake her up. She stirred in her sleep for a bit before her eyes fully opened then she looked at me with sleepy eyes.

“We have arrived?” she asked and I nodded my head while turning off the engine.

We got out of the car, took our luggage with us, and walked towards the main door. After several knocks, a girl opened the door. She has a short hair about her neck, she looked so skinny, and very tall. She was wearing a thin white shirt and a black shirt pants. She smiled widely then pulled Jennie into a tight hug.

“Jinny!” Greeted Jennie, hugging her back.

“You finally arrived! We’ve been waiting!” she smiled at Jennie first and then she looked at me with her eyes widely opened, “Are you really Kim Jisoo?”

“Yeah. Hi Jinny. Long time no see.” I nodded my head while chuckling because of her expression. She looked at me with her eyes and mouth widely opened.

“You look so pretty! I.. couldn’t believe that you are Kim Jisoo.” she smiled at me and looked at Jennie, “She did change a lot. Didn’t she?”

“I know right?” said Jennie while glancing at me from the corner of her eyes then bit her lower lips, ily.

She looked so y when she did it and it made my heart racing.

“Anyways, how are you? And wow your hair..” she looked at my hair, “Your straight black hair suits your face perfectly and how I love your hair.”

“Thank you.. I’m fine.” I nodded my head while smiling, “You? How are you? When did you arrive?”

“I’m very good and we just arrived this evening.” She said and walked into the house. Jennie walked in first and I followed behind her. I looked inside the house and the first thing I saw was that the open area and those huge glass façades. I can feel the winds against my skin and the sound of ocean wave brushing against the sand. I inhaled deeply and the ocean smells linger on my nose, wonderful. I always love the smell of the ocean.

I could see the others gather at the porch sitting around the fireplace. They were holding beers in their hand while laughing at each other. I saw Kai and Baekhyun sitting beside each other and Sehun sat down across from them. Kai turned around and waved his hand towards us. Jennie waved her hand back at them.

“So we have 3 rooms upstairs. The boys took one room, you guys took one room, and I will sleep by myself just because this is my house.” said Jinny while showing us our room.

She opened the door to our room and I looked around the room with my eyes widely opened. There was only one bed, a king size bed in the middle of the room with a big wardrobe, a table, big windows facing towards the ocean, and another door to the toilet.

“One bed?” I mumbled then turned my head towards Jennie, “Did you bring teddy with you?”

She looked at me while blinking her eyes slowly and then she shook her head innocently like a little kid.

“Who’s Teddy? Her boyfriend?” asked Jinny while staring at us, confused. Just like the first time I heard that name.

“Her teddy bear, Nini.” I sighed then put my bag down on the table and Jennie put her bag beside me.

“Ahh okay.. Well.. You guys can take a shower now and meet us later. We will be at the fireplace.” Said Jinny while walking towards the door but she stopped then pointed her hand at the other door, “The toilet is over here.”

“Thanks! This is a very lovely house.” I smiled and she nodded her head while smiling.

“Jisoo. I’m sorry for what I did back then.” She apologized and I nodded my head. Jinny continued walking out of the room and closed the door after she got out.

Jennie told me to wash myself first because she wants to lie down on the bed for a bit before taking a shower. I guess she was too tired from the long trip. I finished taking a shower and put my fresh clothes on before walking out of the toilet. I saw Jennie lying on the bed with her eyes closed so I moved closer towards her silently. I kneeled down in front of her and I could hear a light snore coming out of , I chuckled slowly before caressing her cheek to wake her up.

She mumbled then opened her eyes slowly, “Hmm?”

I patted her waist before standing up, “I’m done.. You can take a shower.”

She got up from the bed and stretched her body before walking towards the bathroom. Soon after, I heard the shower running.

~~0~~

I sat down beside Jennie in front of the fireplace and we were laughing to each other while holding a beer in our hand. We told stories to each other, talked about their life, their job, and other random stuff. They asked me what I do for my living and I told them that I’m a doctor, a surgeon.

I found out that Kai became a football coach because he broke his arms and he couldn’t play as a quarterback anymore, Jinny’s family owned a shipping company and she will be the only heir because she is the only child in the family, Baekhyun and Sehun became a singer. They always sing even from high school and they also have handsome face so I wasn’t really surprise hearing that they became an idol. Honestly, they looked more handsome now and if I was straight I would probably fall for them too.

We were laughing until Baekhyun brought that sensitive topic again, “I remember your love letter for Kai!”

“Baekhyun don’t start it!” replied Jennie, trying to defend me.

“My love Kai.” Joined Jinny then laughed along with the others.

I just laughed with them while sipping my beer.

“Jen what did you feel when she said that she was better than you?” asked Sehun, joining the conversation.

“Well.. Jisoo here is y. You guys just never know it.” She winked at me and I looked away while biting my tongue as the embarrassment started consuming me.

Jennie always does things that made me embarrassed. It wasn’t a bad thing though, it just I felt embarrassed because of her.

“Yes we do.. We saw the picture.” Baekhyun nodded his head and looked at Kai, “Too bad Kai has a girlfriend now or married I could say.” Laughed Baekhyun, earning a slap from Kai.

“Shut up, Baekhyun!” Kai glared at Baekhyun and he waved his arms in front of Kai’s face.

“So how can you have that , Jisoo? Is it fake? Can it get hard? I mean is it like a real ?” Baekhyun continued pressing my weak spot again but I didn’t say anything because I know that he would continue mocking me so I just laughed it off.

“Baekhyun stop it.” Jennie finally opened , “It’s not nice.”

“What? I’m just asking!” he shrugged his shoulder then sipped his beer, “I’m curious.”

“Don’t start a fight.” This time Jinny followed along.

“But even though Kai is single and you become his girlfriend..” paused Sehun while holding his laugh, “How can you guys have since you both have a ?”

“Guys let’s stop it.” Kai and Jennie said in unison.

“? Maybe?” Baekhyun did high five with Sehun.

“I mean seriously.. We all know when Kai and Jennie had . He just put it inside her but what about you? Have you ever thought about that? Are you going to put it inside him or he put it inside you?” Asked Baekhyun while staring at me, “That made me freaking curious.”

With that, it was already passed my limit. I put my beer down and smiled fakely at them then got up from my seat and walked away from them. I wanted to get away from my work to release my stress and not being mocked by those bullies and when I heard about Jennie having with someone else, it made my blood boiled and then after I remembered what they did inside the toilet, it made me furious even more.

I can’t stand it anymore so I just left them without saying anything.

“Don’t be a jerk.” I could hear Kai’s voice talking to them as I continued walking away from the group.

I went to the beach and I heard Jennie calling my name from behind but I didn’t stop and continued walking away from the house.

“Hey hey..” Jennie grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking, “They didn’t know it was for me.”

“And they shouldn’t!” I snatched my hand away from her because I was really angry, “And I’m angry not because of that. I’m angry because they mocked my condition!”

I continued walking away from her and she pulled me into a tight hug once we stood far away from Jinny’s house. Jennie started caressing the back of my neck while comforting me.

“Don’t listen to them.” She whispered and held me tightly, “There is nothing wrong with you.”

I closed my eyes and didn’t say anything as she continued comforting me. I took a deep breath then sighed and I kept sighing over and over again.

I felt her hands around my neck tighten before she started speaking again, “You are just special.”

“They didn’t think that. They kept mocking me!” I argued back while trying to get away from her grip.

“Don’t worry about what they think. It’s not important.” She whispered and hugged me tighter, “You know that.”

I grabbed her hips and pushed her away when I remembered what Baekhyun said about her having with Kai. Jennie just looked at me with shocked all over her face.

“Did you have with Kai?”

“He was my boyfriend, Jisoo. He is my…” She stopped then closed her eyes but she didn’t continue her sentence.

“Your what? Are you guys still together now?” I looked at her, disappointed.

“What? No!” she shook her head, “He has a girlfriend and he is my friend.”

I looked at her for a second then sighed loudly.

“Come on.. Don’t fight with me.” she paused then she covered her face with her palm, “I don’t want to fight with you.” she said and shook her head, “I know you are angry but I don’t want to fight with you.”

“Sorry.” I looked away then she quickly walked towards me and pulled me into another hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

We continued to hug each other for a while as I tried to calm myself before going back into the house again because it was turning colder each minute that passed by. I noticed that Jennie was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt so she could get sick if we stay outside for too long.

The others already inside the room when we got back into the house. So we quickly washed our face and brushed our teeth before slipping under the blanket.

“Do I have to be your teddy again today?” I asked her after turning the light off.

She nodded her head cutely then turned around with her back facing me, “I can’t sleep if you didn’t hug me.”

“Okay.” I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around her waist then pressed my forehead on her back.

I was about to fall a sleep when Jennie called my name, “Jisoo..”

“Hmm?” I asked her with my eyes closed because I was too tired to open my eyes.

“I want to feel it..” She turned her body around and I could feel her breathing brushing against my neck.

“Hmm?” I mumbled but I didn’t open my eyes as I tried so hard not to fall asleep.

I felt someone’s hand pressed against my baby from outside my pants and then she slid her hand inside my underwear. She grabbed my baby with her soft hand and I knew perfectly the owner of the hand. She started caressing my baby inside my pantie and a small moan slipped out of my mouth when she caressed the tip of my , teasingly. I quickly opened my eyes and grabbed her hand.

“Stop it. I’m not in the mood.” I told her.

“You said you aren’t in the mood but you moaned when I touched you.” She ignored my statement and continued moving her hand, teasingly.

She moved her face even closer toward mine and I could feel her breath brushing against my face.

“Jennie! Stop it!” I demanded again and she shook her head.

She caressed my buddy again then whispered seductively in my ear, “I want to feel it.. I want it..”

“I’m not in the mood, Jennie.” I grabbed her wrist with both of my hand to stop her from moving.

“Please..” Jennie pleaded while frowning.

“NO!” I shook my head and pulled her hand out of my underwear, “I said no!”

“I thought you like it when I touched you down there.” she said then moved on top of me.

“Yes. I love it very much but I don’t want to be your one night stand friend or friend with benefit with you.” I glared at her then turned our bodies around and I positioned myself on top of her this time, “So don’t touch me!”

She ignored me and leaned closer towards my lips, she pressed her lips on me then she started caressing my baby again.

“I said don’t want.“ I pushed her away and moved away from her, “I don’t want to do it, Jennie! Are you even listening?!”

“I want it! I want to do it!” she kept insisting, making me annoyed instead.

“I said I don’t want to do it!” I snapped at her and I quickly pressed my lips tightly, feeling bad about screaming at her.

“Okay.” she quickly said and looked down.

I noticed the disappointment in her voice but I didn’t say anything. She stopped talking for a second then she apologized, “I’m sorry.”

She turned around with her back facing me and I only stared at her back from behind and let my tiredness consumed me.

 

Chapter 14

Jennie POV

I tried to sleep but I couldn’t at all, my mind kept thinking about Jisoo and it just didn’t want to stop. I noticed the light snore coming out from Jisoo’s mouth so I sneaked out of the room quietly. I looked at the ocean and I sat down on the stairs facing the ocean to calm my mind. I wrapped myself with the scarf because it was very cold with the winds kept brushing on my face.

“Can’t sleep?” asked Kai while sitting down beside me.

I nodded my head then looked at him, “You can’t sleep too?”

“Yeah..” he nodded his head then moved closer towards me, “So what happen to you?”

“You know..” I shrugged my shoulder and looked away.

“What?” he looked at me and frowned.

I turned my head to look at him for a while before speaking.

“I can’t stop thinking about her.” I confessed then looked down.

Kai wrapped his arms around my shoulder while my hair. I rested my head on his shoulder then he squeezed my shoulder slowly, trying to calm me down. He kissed the side of my head then continued my hair.

“My head is full of her.” I whispered slowly.

“What’s wrong?” He whispered back.

I looked down then sighed, “I wanted to have with her….”

My word hung in mid sentence and Kai finished it, “But she didn’t want it..”

“Yes.” I glanced at him.

He smiled at me then he kissed the side of my forehead.

“Is it because what happened earlier?” He asked me then he squeezed my shoulder.

I shook my head and looked down again, “She didn’t want to do it because she thought I was only playing around with her. I told her last time that it was only lust because--”

“You are still scared.” He cut me off by finishing my sentence while glancing at me.

I nodded my head but I didn’t say anything.

“It needs time.” Kai started talking again while rubbing his hand on my arms.

I only hummed without saying anything then I sighed loudly. He kissed my forehead again while caressing my back slowly, trying to comfort me.

“You know. I actually knew that love letter wasn’t for me.” he paused as he kept caressing my back slowly, “But I just stayed quiet when Sehun and Baekhyun joked about it.”

“Hmm??”

“I knew there was something the way she looked at you.” he nodded his head and laughed, “Do you remember that someone caught us making out inside the toilet? Remember? Then after we realized someone caught us, she came to the cafeteria looking so furious so that confirmed my thought.”

“Why didn’t I figure it out?” I frowned after hearing his opinion. I just realized it that it’s finally make sense.

“Because you loved me too much.” He laughed and I slapped his thigh.

We both laughed at each other and I pulled away from the hug but we stayed quiet for a while until I started talking again, “So.. Why can’t you sleep?”

“Bora kept ignoring me from yesterday.” He sighed loudly while looking at the floor.

“Why?”

“You know why.” He glanced then chuckled.

“Because we went on holiday together? Seriously?” I asked him then he glanced at me from the corner of his eyes while nodding, “But there are others too!” I argued back and frowned.

He only shrugged his shoulder then laughed.

“Doesn’t she know that you love her so much that you willing to break my heart?!” I joked and he laughed at me again.

“Sorry. She is ier.” He teased me.

“YAH!!” I slapped his arms so hard then pushed him away.

He just laughed then looked down, “I’m kidding. It hurts you know! You are so violent.”

I stuck my tongue out without saying anything then he moved closer towards me again and rested his head on my shoulder. This time, I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and his hair slowly.

“Don’t worry about Bora… I’m sure she will be very happy when our divorcement is done.” I paused then kissed the crown of his head, “Then you can marry her.”

“I’m going to miss living together with you then.” He joked while making a fake sad face.

I laughed then patted his shoulder, “I know you will.”

“Will miss seeing your ugly face in the morning.” He teased me while laughing loudly.

I quickly moved away from him then pulled his ear, “YAAHH!!!!! How mean!”

He tapped my thigh several times to stop me from pulling his ear any longer. So I let his ear go and he rubbed his ear while laughing at me.

“Anyways, I’m going back now, Kai.” I nodded my head and got up, “You know.. I’m so thankful that you are my bestfriend.” I mumbled slowly while stretching my body.

“What? You are not thankful that I’m your husband?” he looked up then stared at me while faking a sad face.

I rolled my eyes and kicked his , “NO! You cheated on me so I hate you.”

“I love you too, Jen.” He laughed, ignoring my statement because he knew that I was just joking around.

I laughed then turned around to go back to my room, “Go to sleep Kai! It’s very late.”

“Later… So goodnight or morning..” he laughed then waved his hand without looking at me.

I glanced at him and laughed, “Morning. It’s two in the morning.”

I went back to my room quietly, locked the door slowly then slid back down under the blanket and glanced at Jisoo. She was still sleeping with her back facing my direction so I moved closer towards her then pressed my palm on her back. I was about to caress her back slowly but I stopped when she started talking.

“Why did you come here with Kai?” she asked me out of a sudden then moved away, making me surprised.

“I thought you were asleep?” my hand hung in the air for a second before I pressed my palm against her back again and started caressing her.

“Why did you come here with Kai?” she ignored me and repeated her question with a stern voice this time.

“We decided to gather together as a group.” I paused then continued caressing her back, “Because he is my bestfriend. That’s why you didn’t see any bad blood between us.”

“Bestfriend, huh?” she nodded her head then moved away from me, “Are you sure that you don’t love him?” She laughed sarcastically.

“You are being weird.. What’s wrong?” I asked her while frowning.

I moved closer towards her and hugged her from behind but she didn’t say anything for a second before started talking again, “Right. Nevermind. Forget it.”

I continued hugging her from behind but then she moved away from me, “Don’t touch me.”

“Are you on period or something?” I asked her then I decided to joke around, “Can you get period? I wonder.” I laughed slowly but she kept quiet for a while without moving even an inch.

She didn’t answer so I stopped laughing too. We both didn’t say anything as I continuously stared at her back and I could see that she hugged her pillow tightly. I wanted to hug her again but I decided not to.

“I saw you hugging outside. I saw he kissed your forehead when you guys cuddling with each other.” She started talking again and I could hear jealousy from her voice.

“He was trying to calm my mind.”

“Right.. Right..” she said sarcastically without looking at me.

I stayed quiet for a minute while thinking about how I feel but I decided not to talk about it because I wasn’t ready to tell her about how I feel.

So I decided to just ask her instead, “What’s wrong with you?”

“Sorry. Don’t mind me. I’m going to sleep now.” she nodded her head and pulled the blanket to cover her face before I could say anything else.

“Why are you picking a fight with me?” I asked her but she ignored me instead.

“Jisoo…” I her soft hair from behind but she quickly pulled her hair away from my hand.

“JISOO!” I snapped at her but she kept ignoring me.

“KIM JISOO!” I called her full name and she finally turned around to face me.

“What do you want?!” she asked me, angrily.

I could feel the anger in the eyes as I stared deeply into her eyes but I frowned when I realized that her eyes were red so I decided to ask her instead, “Did you cry?”

She shook her head then turned around again, “Can you leave me alone?”

“Hey.. Look at me.” I tried to turn her around but she got up from the bed instead.

“I’m going to sleep outside. I can’t sleep here.” She started walking but I quickly jumped out from the bed and grabbed her wrist.

“I can’t stop thinking about you.” I confessed then sighed loudly.

I finally decided to just tell her the truth because I couldn’t take the feeling anymore. I love her and I didn’t want her to misunderstand the situation so I decided to say the truth.

Jisoo stopped walking and she just stood in her spot like a statue without saying anything.

“Jisoo... I love you but….” I paused and she turned around, facing me.

She bit her lower lips while staring at my face, “But..?”

“But I’m scared.” I looked down then pulled my hand away from her wrist.

“Why?” she walked closer towards me and pulled my chin up to face her.

“I have a bad experience with romance that’s why I told you that I’m married to my company.” I looked away then continued, “I’m afraid that when I open my heart to you, you will leave me too.”

She quickly pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around her waist then buried my face on her shoulder. I closed my eyes because I felt so comfortable and calm in her arms. Her scent really calm my mind.

She pulled away from the hug and kissed my forehead softly then stared into my eyes, “I will never leave you.”

I chuckled before replying, “Someone said that to me too but then I’m being left out.”

“I’m not just a someone.” She replied then guided me towards the bed.

We lay down on the bed and she pulled me into a hug but I turned around so she can hug me from behind. Jisoo wrapped her arms around my waist from behind and pulled my body closer towards her. She hugged me tightly then slid her hand under my shirt, caressing my stomach slowly. I felt electricity when her cold hand started brushing against my stomach, I only took a deep breath and I let her continued caressing my belly.

“I love you from high school so what makes you think that I would leave you after I have you?” she whispered while planting small kisses on my shoulder.

“Revenge?” I mumbled then pressed my back deeper on her chest and she hugged me even tighter while kissing my shoulder from behind.

I could feel the heat radiating from her body as our bodies pressed against each other tightly. My heart started beating faster against my chest and I intertwined our fingers together. Jisoo continued kissing my shoulder from behind and I snugged even closer towards her. I closed my eyes and I enjoyed the warmth of our bodies pressing against each other.

She kissed my shoulder one last time then she turned me around and stared deeply into my eyes, “I would never hurt you.”

I could see the sincerity in her eyes as she stared deeply into my soul. I could feel the love in her eyes and how much desire she has towards me, with that my wall around my heart just collapsed. The worry in my head just disappeared into a thin air the longer I looked into her eyes. She started leaning closer so I leaned closer towards her face as well then I kissed her on the lips softly.

She kissed me back and the kiss started very slow. Her lips felt so soft and it felt really good. She kissed my lower lips then moved to my upper lips before going back to my lower lips. The sensation was amazing and I just couldn’t stop kissing her. She titled her head then slid her hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss.

I moaned when she my lower lips asking for an entrance. I parted my mouth a little bit and she slid her warm tongue inside my mouth. I greeted her tongue happily and let it danced inside my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth. Jisoo moaned when our tongue collided with each other and it made me smile. It felt so good and I couldn’t get enough of it.

She pulled away from the kiss and went down to start kissing my inner thigh before it real hard. I bet it would be red in the morning. She started creating her marks all over my thigh and I moaned loudly when she teased me by brushing her finger on my sensitive . She smirked then she moved on top of me and placed herself in between my leg. I could feel that she was ready because of how hard her baby down there.

Jisoo started kissing my lips again and I felt the heat in between my leg the longer we kissed each other. I turned us around and positioned myself on top of her with my legs around her waist without breaking the kiss.

Jisoo sat up straight and I sat on her lap. She pulled away from the kiss then she looked at me in the eye. She positioned one of her hand on my back and pressed our bodies together, “I love you.”

I smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose. She smiled back at me and started leaning towards my neck. She slid her hand under my shirt caressing my body while kissing my neck, biting and it. She started caressing my hard with her thumb as she made a circular motion and I continued as her finger skillfully dancing on my , teasing me.

I started to feel her hard buddy rubbing against my core as I continued sitting on top of her. I started grinding on her to feel her buddy while she continued playing with my . She took my shirt off and moved her face down towards my chest while planting small kisses along the way. She captured my with and it so hard earning another loud moans from me then I started grinding myself on her when her tongue kept dancing on my , hitting my sensitive spot again and again.

I slid my hand down towards her crotch and I started her body outside her pantie. Jisoo started and groaning as I continued feeling her hard buddy with my hand. We both moaned loudly because we couldn’t bear the sensation any longer. I could feel my chest burning up the longer her warm tongue dancing on my and I arched my back when her free hand played with my other , twisting and pinching it slowly. Jisoo was so good with it and I couldn’t hold it any longer with her little teasing and .

I was so ready.

“Jisoo.. I need you down there.” I whispered while loudly.

I quickly took my pants off and pulled her baby brother out of her pants. I caressed it slowly with my hand for a bit before lifting my hips just a bit so I can position her member in front of my core. I rubbed the tip of her buddy on my core just to make it wet before sliding it slowly inside me.

I could feel her baby brother making its way in, brushing against my tight walls and I had to hold my breath because of how big it was. It wasn’t painful at all, in fact it was so wonderful that I couldn’t even describe it.

She looked at me then held my waist tightly so I couldn’t, “But I still want to explore every inch of your body.”

I was so and I really couldn’t stand it anymore. I started moving my hips after my core adjusted to her size and ignored her statement but she quickly held my hips tightly and stopped me from moving my hips any further.

“Beg for it then.” She whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe.

“Please..” I begged and she chuckled slowly. She slid her hand on my back, hugging me tighter as I started to move my hips again, creating more friction.

She started moving her hips along with me so her baby brother can go even deeper inside me. She kissed my neck and her fingers started rubbing on my slowly while making a circular motion as she continued to tease me. I felt something started building up inside me, a very tingling feeling around my core. She fastened her pace and I could hear the low growl and moans filling the room coming out of .

“Chichu…” I kept groaning again and again when her kept hitting the right spot.

I could hear the bed making cracking sounds as we both moving out hips together.

“How tight..” she whispered and started again as she hugged my body tighter.

I could feel something kept building inside me as I almost reach my . My heart kept beating so fast and Jisoo pressed her ear on my chest, as she kept hugging me. I could feel that she was sweating a lot and her breathing became heavier too. Her started throbbing slowly inside me, signaling that she almost reached her too but suddenly she changed her pace and she moved her hips very slow.

She smirked at me as she continued teasing me, “I won’t let you have your this fast.”

I smirked back and pushed her to the bed, grabbed both of her hand, and pinned her on the bed. She tried to resist but I just shook my head with a smirk on my face then I started moving my hips so fast because I didn’t want to hold my any longer. I needed to reach the paradise.

“I love this.” she moaned then closed her eyes when I started riding on her.

She pulled her head back while uncontrollably and I kept moving my hips so fast above her while intertwining our fingers together. sweats continued coming out of our skin and in that moment, the room felt so hot as we continued with our session.

Unconsciously, Jisoo also started ing her hips up and down, creating more friction than before. She kept the same pace and I leaned down towards her shoulder then bit it as hard as I can when I reached my while squeezing her hand so tightly. I growled and my body started shaking when I reached the end game as I felt like something just came out of my core. It felt so good and amazing at the same time.

I fell on top of Jisoo while trying to steady my breathing and she kissed the side of my forehead and smiled. Instead of letting me rest, Jisoo turned us around and she kept trusting her member inside me so fast that I feel aroused again in just couple of minutes.

“W-wait.. L-let me rest..” I mumbled and she smirked at me as she kept ing inside me.

“Hmm.. Let me think about it” she paused and stopped moving her hips for a second then she shook her head and started ing in and out of me slowly, “Not today.. Because I will make you mine and only mine tonight.”

I felt electricity all over my body when she started rubbing my again with her finger as she kept ing in. I bit my lower lips as I tried to prevent my moans from slipping out of my mouth, “I’m going to explore every inch of you until there is no more to explore.”

“How many times did you watch after our first time?” I asked her with shocked all over my face.

“Plenty of times that you can’t even imagine.” She smirked as she continued moving her hips.

“How can you learn it without even practicing it?!” I frowned and closed my eyes after I felt the amazing sensation started filling my body again. I started gasping and whimpering as she hit the right spot again.

She started kissing my lips then whispered between the kiss, “I’m practicing it now.”

“Gawd.. Note to myself.. Never wake the sleeping lion.” I mumbled and took a deep breath for what comes next.

“Just enjoy it.. It’s going to be a very long night.” She mumbled.

She chuckled and started touching me here and there without mercy. I didn’t push her away as I let her took control my body again as if it was hers. Soon the night quickly filled with moans, whimpers, growls, and groans.

 

Chapter 15

Jisoo POV

I woke up in the morning and I saw a thin blanket covered my body. I raised the covered slowly and I saw Jennie’s hand wrapped around my waist protectively. I slid my hand down towards my buddy and held my breath before rubbing it slowly. I could feel that my buddy still soft and I continued to breath again, knowing that I would be safe even though Jennie’s body sleeping very close next to me.

I looked at my right side and Jennie was sleeping peacefully beside me. I smiled slowly while staring at her sleeping figure and I felt calm by only staring at her. She looked so beautiful even when she was sleeping and without knowing it, I raised my hand towards her face and caressed it slowly. She started stirring in her sleep after my cold hand brushed against her cheek. I saw that her eyes opened slowly and she greeted me with her smile.

I smiled back at her before leaning closer towards her face and kissed her lips softly.

“Have a good sleep?” I asked her but then she pouted at me without saying anything for a second.

She peeked under the blanket and she started pointing at all those marks that I made last night. There were plenty of it and I couldn’t help but chuckle as I continued staring at the pouting girl. I leaned closer and kissed her forehead softly while caressing her hair.

“Hurt all over my body thanks to you.” she whispered and pouted again so I leaned closer towards her nose then kissed the tip of her nose slowly.

“Sorry.” I crinkled my nose and rubbed the tip of my nose against hers.

“Hmph!” she continued pouting, “It hurts you know.. I don’t think I can walk.”

I laughed at her statement and I pulled her into my arms. I hugged her tighter but Jennie pulled herself away from me and she turned around with her back facing my direction. She pressed her back against my chest so I hugged her from behind. I buried my face on the back of her neck and inhaled her scent deeply. Her scent always makes me feel calm and comfortable.

I could feel that my baby brother started to get harder because my buddy kept rubbing against her as our bodies pressed tightly against one and another. My breathing started to change and I felt heart started beating faster. I didn’t want to hurt Jennie even more so I decided to think other things inside my head instead of those ert thoughts just to prevent my buddy from turning even harder. I continued hugging her from behind and pulled my away from her so my buddy could stop rubbing against hers.

Jennie noticed the change as my breathing turned heavier. She glanced at me over her shoulder and she smiled slowly. I started to feel her soft hand rubbing against my thigh, then my inner thigh, and moved upwards towards my buddy. She caressed my buddy slowly and I could feel her slender finger around my buddy as she started pumping it up and down slowly. I held my breath and hugged her tighter because I couldn’t hold the sensation anymore when she started caressing the tip of my slowly. I bit her shoulder from behind while holding my moan as my heart continued racing inside my chest. My buddy turned harder even more as she kept it slowly.

Jennie turned around so I opened my eyes and stared deeply into her eyes. She looked at me while smiling slowly as her hand continued rubbing my buddy. Her thumb continued rubbing on the tip of my teasingly and I could only pull my head back and enjoyed the amazing sensation.

“I don’t want to hurt you even more.” I mumbled slowly then I quickly grabbed the pillow and squeezed it so hard.

“You won’t.” She mumbled and she kept rubbing my harder.

Jennie moved in between my leg and she kissed my teasingly. I started gasping and groaning once she put my inside . I could feel the tingling feeling inside my stomach after her tongue brushing against my part. felt so warm and I moaned loudly after her tongue started playing on top of my .

Jennie continued pumping my up and down, and it in the process. She started caressing my balls teasingly and I couldn’t help but moaned louder when she did it. She never done it to me before and it felt so amazing. My heart continued racing inside my chest and I could feel my body melt under her touch. I was actually afraid that she might accidently squeezed my balls but instead of telling her not to do it, I just smiled at her and let the sensation continued consuming me.

I looked into her eyes and I started caressing her hair slowly as she continued pumping my with . She crawled back up then kissed my lips once in a while before putting my buddy back inside .

“You don’t have to do that, Jen.” I shook my head because she almost vomit several times after she ed me, it felt amazing but I didn’t want her to suffer herself.

The pleasure overwhelmed already without her ing me. She continued glancing at me while trying to see my expression. I just smiled at her then closed my eyes once in a while when the pleasure was too greater to handle. Jennie continued and my while pumping it up and down repeatedly then she my buddy so hard and pulled it out of quickly, it made a pop sound when she did it and she smiled because of it.

I started to feel something about to come out of my as Jennie kept doing whatever she was doing but I didn’t open my eyes at all as I kept concentrating to myself. The pleasure continued consuming me and I kept groaning and uncontrollably as I almost reach my . Jennie continued pumping up and down faster and harder than before.

My started throbbing slowly as I was about to reach my , Jennie pulled my buddy out of just a second before my and she stopped doing whatever she was doing earlier. I opened my eyes and I noticed that Jennie was smiling at me then she stared at my buddy, waiting for my . The after effect still there and I felt something warm started shooting out of my buddy and it continued shooting the thick white liquid even though Jennie didn’t touch me at all.

It was a completely different feeling and it felt so amazing. Jennie wiped the white liquid from my buddy and my stomach with the tissue then she got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom to clean herself. I just closed my eyes because my body felt so weak and I started to feel the bed moved. So I peeked a little and Jennie was crawling on the bed towards me. She lay down next to me and I smiled at her then kissed her lips softly before pulling her into a hug. I buried my face on the crook of her neck and rested for a bit because I was completely tired and I just let the sleepiness consumed me then I didn’t realize that I actually fell asleep afterward.

~~0~~

I opened my eyes and stretched my whole body. Jennie was no longer inside the room so quickly put my clothes on then headed outside my room. I started walking around the house but no one inside the house. I continued walking toward the back of the house and I saw all of them playing at the beach. Sehun, Baekhyun, and Kai were playing soccer together then I diverted my eyes not too far from them. I saw Jennie lay down next to Jinny and they were wearing a bikini. I quickly blinked my eyes then walked quickly towards them.

“You are finally awake?” asked Kai as I sat down next to Jennie, “Jennie said you were tired so she let you sleep longer.”

“Yeah.” I nodded my head then glanced at Jennie and she was smiling at me without saying anything.

“You were the one driving right?” asked Jinny so I diverted my eyes towards her then nodded my head, “It was quiet a long way from your house, no wonder you were tired.”

“Yeah it was quiet long.” I smiled then glanced at Jennie again.

She patted my legs slowly then she put her sunglasses on again and she closed her eyes, continued tanning her whole body. I glanced at Jinny and she did the same too but Jinny didn’t wear any glasses. I couldn’t help but stare at both of their bodies, I glanced at Jennie’s body then Jinny’s next. I smirked after I noticed that Jinny really has a very nice body. With her lying down while wearing a bikini, showed her body shape even more. I actually felt lucky to have the chance to see her body this way.

I didn’t realize that Jennie actually paid attention to me until she slapped my thigh so hard out of nowhere. I quickly looked at her and she pulled her sunglasses down with her finger just a little bit, to show her eyes. She was frowning while glaring so hard at me.

I smiled sheepishly and leaned closer towards her then I whispered in her ear, “Sorry.”

She didn’t say anything and she pulled my ear instead. I flinch when she pulled my ear but I didn’t make any sound. I only chuckled and I didn’t say anything while rubbing my ear after she let my ear go. I bit my lower lips again and she continued glaring at me unhappily and I could see the jealousy all over her eyes.

“I’m yours.” I mouthed it to her without making any sound but she just scoffed at me then she turned around. She lay down on her stomach while playing with her phone.

I looked around us and I noticed that they were all busy with one another so I brought my hand towards her cheek and caressed her cheek with my hand slowly then I leaned closer and kissed the crown of her head quietly. She quickly pulled her head away from me then sent me another deadly glare, showing her jealousy.

I really wanted to hug her at that moment but I couldn’t because we were in front of her friends. So I leaned closer towards her ear and whispered slowly, “Let’s take a walk.”

She quickly shook her head without looking at me because she was still mad at me. I tried to ask her again but she quickly shook her head at me.

So I leaned closer towards her ear and whispered teasingly, “I will go by myself then.. Who knows that I might meet someone else later who would accompany me.”

She sighed angrily then got up hurriedly. She grabbed her bathrobe harshly then she put it on and she tied it properly, “Let’s go!”

She started walking first leaving me behind then she waved her hand at Kai, “Bye Guys.”

I glanced at Kai before waving my hand at them too, “We are going to take a walk.”

Kai nodded his head at us then he continued playing with the others. I quickly ran towards Jennie and walked beside her. The latter was still angry because of what happened earlier and I grabbed her hand after we walked far away from our friends.

“You were checking someone out in front of me? How great!” she pulled her hand away from me and continued walking in front of me.

“Are you jealous?” I asked her while chewing my lower lips.

Jennie looked so cute when she got jealous and I couldn’t help but smile seeing her gesture.

She turned around and looked at me sharply, “What do you think?!”

She continued walking again and she left me behind. I laughed to myself and ran after her as quick as I could.

“Okay.. I won’t say that I didn’t do it because I clearly did it.. But it didn’t affect me at all.” I told her and quickly grabbed her hand again, “I’m sorry baby.”

Jennie looked at me for a second then she turned her head again. She crossed her arms on her chest and she continued walking away from me while shaking her head then she started pouting, “No!”

I bit my lower lips to prevent my laughter after noticing how cute she could be and I decided to clear my throat to stop my own thought. I quickly ran after her then I grabbed her arms, I slid my hand down from her arms to her wrist and I pulled her body towards mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and pulled her into a tight hug so she couldn’t walk away from me anymore.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered but she kept trying to get away from my grip instead, “I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.”

I hugged her tighter even more and she finally stopped resisting after several attempts. She took a deep breath and sighed loudly but she didn’t say anything as she stood in front of me without moving an inch so I rested my chin on her shoulder with my arms holding her protectively. I chuckled slowly while hugging her from behind as we face the huge ocean in front of us.

“I love you.” I whispered and kissed her neck slowly.

“Hmph! I hate you.” Jennie continued sulking and I only chuckled while hugging her tighter.