16-20

Jensoo convertion

 

 

Chapter 16

 

 

Jennie POV

 

Jisoo and I decided to have alone time and we chose to go to the other beach. We couldn’t spend time together yesterday because they others decided to go to one of the famous place in here. This time, I told them that I wanted to go with Jisoo only. Kai understood what I meant so he told the others to give us our own time and they went out by themselves, leaving us alone. They didn’t know that Jisoo and I already in a relationship but Kai knew about it because I told him so. He was happy about it and he really supported the relationship.

 

I was sitting on the car with Jisoo driving beside me as we headed towards that beach. Days passed by so fast and with Jisoo by my side, it seemed like it went even faster than the normal time maybe because I spent it with the person I clearly love. I really wanted to spend more time with her alone before we went back home but the others kept bothering us instead. Sometimes Jisoo sneakily grabbed my hand under the table and intertwined our fingers together. I only smiled at her sweet gesture and I love it so much, she seemed realizing it so she kept doing it again and again.

 

“Do you want to eat something first?” Jisoo grabbed my hand, breaking my thought.

 

I nodded my head and smiled at her, “Let’s eat seafood.”

 

She smiled back at me then turned her head towards the road again and continued driving. I intertwined our fingers together even tighter and looked down at my own hand. Her hand felt so perfect against mine and her fingers clutched around my hand tightly. I only smiled at the sight and looked at her again.

 

“I know a good seafood restaurant. You will like it.” she smiled sweetly while nodding her head as her fingers still holding mine tightly.

 

“I think I will love it because I’m eating there with you.” I flirted her instead and she looked at me for a second before blinking her eyes repeatedly.

 

I could see a pink spot started forming on her cheek before she looked away without saying anything. She smiled shyly so I leaned closer towards her face and kissed her cheek slowly. She glanced at me and smiled happily after I pulled away from her then she squeezed my hand and shook it slowly as she continued driving to the restaurant.

 

After several minutes driving, we finally arrived. Jisoo parked the car then she got out of the car before running towards my side. She opened the door for me like a gents so I took her head and got out of the car. I caressed her shoulder while smiling widely as she closed the door.

 

I leaned towards her ear and whispered softly then I bit her earlobe teasingly, “What a gentleman.”

 

She flinched a little when I bit her earlobe and she quickly rubbed her ear while chewing her lower lips without looking at me. She looked even cuter than before so I just smiled quietly while staring at her gesture. We continued walking our way towards the restaurant and Jisoo held my hand tightly as we walked into the restaurant.

 

We sat down after we got our table and she started ordering the food for both of us. I only looked at her while smiling quietly as I kept staring at her without saying a single thing. She looked so beautiful even though she was only ordering food and I was actually amazed how could a person be this beautiful even though she didn’t do anything.

 

She finished order then food and she looked straight into my eyes before smiling widely, “Why are you smiling like that?”

 

I shrugged my shoulder and rested my chin on my palm, “Why? Is it wrong to stare? So are you saying that I can’t stare at you?”

 

“No. No.” she quickly shook her head and caressed my arms before intertwining our fingers together again, “It’s actually making me embarrassed but if you want, you can stare at me as much as you like.”

 

She pouted cutely and I smiled even wider after seeing her expression so I leaned closer towards her face and whispered sweetly, “I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” she whispered back while smiling like a maniac, showing how happy she was.

 

I moved backward and leaned my back on the chair again then crossed my arms on my chest. I didn’t say anything and so did she. We both only stared at each other while smiling once in a while. I could see how much she admired me from the way she stared at me. I looked away once my heart started beating faster but I looked back at her after my heart finally calmed down.

 

Jisoo looked away then she looked around the restaurant while waiting for our food to come. The waitress came and put our food on the table, I glanced at Jisoo and she was staring at all the food with so much anticipation just like a little kid saw a candy store. I only smiled silently while staring at her cute face.

 

“You ordered a lot.” I told her while staring at all the foods on the table.

 

“Because these are all taste very good.” She smiled widely then she inhaled deeply, smelling the nice scent coming from the fresh food.

 

I looked at all the food and there was a grill of fish, squid, prawns, and other things as well. I only shook my head and started eating. We both ate our food peacefully and I noticed that Jisoo glanced at me once in a while, trying to see my expression when I ate the food. Just like she said, it was actually taste very good. We both kept eating and soon after, she finished the food by herself just because I couldn’t take it anymore. My stomach hurts because I ate too much so I stopped eating and I only stared at her. She actually really ate a lot and I was amazed because she has a petite body but she actually ate a lot compare to her size.

 

“Uhhh. I’m full.” She said while rubbing her stomach and she leaned her back on the chair.

 

“Of course you are full. I feel full only by looking at you finishing all those foods.” I instead and she just smiled at me.

 

“We have to eat a lot of healthy food. So we will be strong.” She laughed loudly so I only shook my head hearing her responds.

 

“What strong?” I frowned while looking at her.

 

“Strong.. So we will be strong..” She replied while rubbing her stomach.

 

I decided to instead so I winked at her and leaned closer before whispering, “Yeah you are definitely strong.”

 

She stared at me blankly and it took her several seconds to understand the meaning behind my word. She quickly looked down while chewing her lips shyly after she figured what I meant. She just grinned shyly without saying anything.

 

“Too strong. I can’t even handle!” I whispered and even more.

 

She kept grinning shyly without looking at me. I kept smiling to myself seeing her gesture and then she glanced at me for a second before apologizing, “Sorry.”

 

I my lips then bit my lower lips seductively, “I love it though.”

 

She looked down again while smiling like a maniac. I kept smiling after seeing her shy gesture and she quickly got up from her chair then she went to the cashier. She paid the food then she went back to the table and sat down in front of me.

 

“How much is it? How much do I need to pay?” I asked her but she shook her head instead.

 

“I’m paying.” She said.

 

I shook my head then frowned, “No! I should pay as well.”

 

She waved her hand while smiling widely then she got up from her chair, “It’s okay. You can pay next time.”

 

“You always like this.” I pouted then got up as well.

 

She only laughed but she didn’t say anything. She quickly intertwined our fingers again then headed towards her car but before she unlocked the car. She told me that it was still very early to go back to the Jinny’s house so we decided to walk around town.

 

We just walked around the town while holding hands together, enjoying the view. We kissed once in a while when we went to quiet place but it was just a quick kiss. We didn’t do naughty thing at all. We kept walking around the town and we decided to stop at the beach. It actually wasn’t that far from the seafood restaurant earlier but it felt so far after we walked around the town.

 

We walked on the beach just along the shore with Jisoo holding my hand tightly. We let the waves crashed against our feet as we kept walking with our fingers intertwined together. Sometimes I kicked the water towards her playfully and it splashed on her pants. She quickly pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek repeatedly but I got away from her grip then I pushed her away before running away from her. Jisoo chased after me from behind, she caught me, and I fell down. I lay down on the beach with her on top of me and she started tickling my body. I begged her to stop as I tried to get away from her grip but she didn’t stop at all.

 

She finally stopped then she leaned closer to kiss me on the lips before pulling away and stared into my eyes. I patted her , telling her to move away from me. She sat beside me and I sat up straight next to her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder from side and she started caressing my arms up and down slowly. She grabbed my other hand with her other free hand then intertwined it with hers.

 

I only glanced at her and smiled then I diverted my eyes again towards the sun without saying anything. I closed my eyes for a second and listened to the sound of waves crashing the shores and when the wind brushing softly against your face and the ocean smells came into your nose, it felt so calming. I always love sitting on the beach and also with the perfect companion, you couldn’t ask for more.

 

We both didn’t say a thing for several minutes but we continued holding each other’s hands tightly. I rested my head on her shoulder as Jisoo caressed my hand with her thumb slowly then she started planting small kisses on my forehead while enjoying the view. I always smile whenever she did it and she noticed it. I actually prefer to be kissed on the forehead instead of on the lips, Jisoo knew it and she did it all the time.

 

I smiled to myself while swaying my body slowly as I felt my body getting lighter because of the the winds and I heard Jisoo chuckled slowly after seeing my gesture so I opened my eyes then pulled my head away from her shoulder then I glanced at her. Her eyes finally met mine so I only smiled at her then looked down for a second before talking.

 

“Jisoo…” I called her name then rested my head on her shoulder again while watching the sunset.

 

“Hmm?” she mumbled and glanced at me.

 

“I really love you.” I told her without looking at her.

 

“Since when?” she whispered and she kept kissing the side of my forehead again.

 

I pulled my head away from her shoulder then I glanced at her and smiled before leaning closer to capture her lips with me, “Long time ago.”

 

She smiled at me and started my head slowly. We both turned our head towards the sun and watched it going down slowly. We both didn’t say anything and we just enjoyed the quietness while holding each other closely.

 

~~0~~

 

After watching the sunset, we decided to go back straight away. We finally arrived at Jinny’s house safely and the others went back already so we greeted them before going back to our room. I told the others that I felt so tired so I decided to go to sleep instead. While the truth actually, I wanted to spend time with Jisoo inside our room.

 

I walked into the room and Jisoo locked the door after. She quickly changed her clothes into a cleaner one before sitting on the corner of the bed only wearing a thin t-shirt and her boxer. I glanced at her then I kept walking towards luggage.

 

“Are you really tired?” she asked me from behind.

 

“Not really.” I told her without looking at her.

“So why did you say that you feel tired?” she asked me and glanced at me.

 

I smirked and turned around to face her. I started walking my way towards her while staring at her ily. I took my clothes off one by one seductively and I was left with only my bra and by the time I stood in front of her. I noticed that Jisoo gulped after seeing my gesture but she couldn’t say anything. She kept staring at my body so I pulled her chin up to look at my face and leaned closer to kiss her lips teasingly.

 

I leaned closer towards her ear and whispered seductively, “I want to spend time with you.”

 

I her earlobe then bit her ear slowly as I continued teasing her. My hand started walking down towards her crotch and a smile formed on my face after my hand touch something hand down there. I continued and biting her ear while her buddy then I moved down towards her jawline with her neck as my next destination. I kissed her jawline slowly then continued moving down towards her neck. I kissed her neck softly then bit it teasingly before pulling away from her. But before I could say anything else, she quickly grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed. She moved on top of me and I noticed that her breathing changed already. I could feel her heart beating so fast against her chest and she looked at me hungrily. She was already.

 

She quickly kissed my neck and tortured my sensitive spot. I could feel her hard baby brushing against my core as she started grinding on me slowly. I unconsciously moved my hips along with her to create for friction for both of us. Jisoo started slowly every time our part brushing against each other and I started when she made a red marks all over my neck.

 

I wrapped my arms around her neck after she went down towards my area. She kissed my softly before she took my bra off then threw it away. She glanced at me while my teasingly and I couldn’t take the feeling anymore. I started to feel something inside my stomach and my heart beating so fast against my chest, my breathing also change because of how I felt inside and I could feel that my getting even wetter because of her. I couldn’t care about my getting even wetter so I continued grinding our parts together and Jisoo kept torturing my sensitive spot over and over again.

 

We both moaned even louder after I moved my hips even faster. We continued doing what we were doing until Jisoo pulled away from me. She pulled my down and she took her boxer as well. I saw her buddy jumped out of her boxer after she slid the boxer down and it was already standing up and definitely so hard. She started her slowly before positioning in front of my entrance.

 

She slid her buddy into my core slowly and it wasn’t that hard because I was already so wet down there. She waited for several second before moving her hips. She looked me in the eyes as she started ing in and out of me while slowly.

 

“Jennie...” She moaned again and again while staring deeply into my eyes as she kept ing in and out of me.

 

I smiled after I heard her my name. She noticed it so she kissed and bit my neck to prevent her moans but instead of hearing hers, this time I moaned after she hit the perfect spot, “Chichu.”

 

She pulled away from my neck and looked at me while smiling after hearing my moans. I wrapped my arms around her neck again and pulled her bodies closer towards me. I hugged her tightly and my nails started digging into her shoulder after she moaned in my ear. It made me crazier and wild even more so I moved my hips upward along with her and let her buddy went even deeper inside me.

 

I turned our position around with me on top of her and started riding her instead. Jisoo just lay down on the bed with her hands gripped tightly on my waist as I kept doing my job. I moved my hips even faster after I felt something about to come out of my core and she did the same then Jisoo sat up straight and she wrapped her arms around my back as she kept moving her hips upward.

 

Less than five minutes, I felt something came out my core with my body shaking uncontrollably. I hugged her tightly as I tried to steady my breathing and Jisoo continued moving bellow me. She kept ing in and out of me faster and faster then she moaned loudly as I felt a warm liquid shooting out of her buddy. I felt her throbbing inside me for a second until it completely stopped then she turned us around again with her buddy still inside me. I felt her buddy turning softer even though she was still inside me.

 

“I love you.” she whispered while looking at me.

 

I caressed her face slowly and kissed her lips softly, “I love you too.”

 

I was about to push her away from me but she quickly grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the bed instead while shaking her head rapidly. She smiled at me and she started moving her hips again, ing in and out of my core slowly.

 

I started to feel her buddy getting harder inside me and my eyes widen because I just realized what she wanted to do next.

 

“Jisoo! We are at someone’s house! Nghh..” I moaned again when she continued moving her hips, ignoring my statement.

 

I groaned and whimpered under her because of the pleasure after she continued ing in and out of me, hitting my g-spot. It sent shivers all over my body and I moaned loudly when she my neck so hard.

 

“You know that they will hear your moans if you are being too loud.” She mumbled then continued what she was doing, “So better keep it down.”

 

“KIM JISOO!!” I screamed her name but she quickly covered my mouth with her hand.

 

 

Chapter 17

 

Jisoo POV


“Good morning sunshine.” I kissed her lips as she looked at me while pouting.

 

“Look what you’ve done.” She pouted while pointing her finger at all those red marks around her neck.

 

I chuckled and pulled her into a hug then caressed her arms lovingly, “Sorry.”

 

“How can I cover it now? They are all over my body and legs too.”

 

“Don’t have to cover it so they know that you are mine.” I rubbed my nose on her cheek then planted small kisses on her cheek.

 

She grasped my face and made her stare into her eyes before leaning closer to kiss my lips tenderly. We kissed for several minutes before parting away from each other then closed her eyes.

 

“Jennie..” I called her name while caressing her arms and she opened her eyes then she glanced at me with her cat eyes.

 

“Hmm?” she paused then closed her eyes again, “What is it?”

 

“I want you to move in with me.” she quickly opened her eyes and she looked at me with her eyes opened widely, “Umm.. Do you want to..?” I asked her again and she smiled widely while nodding her head.

 

“YES! I do!” she smiled happily and snuggled closer towards me, hugging me tightly.

 

I kissed her cheek and pushed her away a little bit. I grasped her face and looked deeply into her eyes for a second. I could see how much she loves me and I could feel that my heart started beating faster because of her. I couldn’t stop smiling because she just agreed to move in with me. I continued staring at her and I realized that I actually deeply in love with her. I kissed her one last time then we got up from the bed and walked outside the room.

 

“There she is! The noisy one.” Laughed Jinny when she saw both of us walking towards the table.

 

“What?” laughed Jennie then sat beside her and I took the seat in front of Jennie.

 

Kai came out of the room and he sat down on the sofa with Baekhyun and Sehun.

 

“You guys were so loud last night!” said Jinny one last time.

 

“Who loud?” asked Baekhyun while glancing towards Jinny.

 

I didn’t say anything but I looked away because I realized how loud Jennie yesterday. I couldn’t help but smile when I remembered our lovely moment last night.

 

“This girl was super loud! I couldn’t even sleep last night hearing her !” Jinny pointed her finger at Jennie while shaking her head.

 

“No wonder I didn’t see Kai in our room last night..” laughed Baekhyun then pushed Kai on the shoulder, “You sneaky boy.”

 

“What? I didn’t do it!”

 

“Liar! We didn’t see you inside our room last night!” answered Sehun then laughed, “You boy! Can’t you wait till you get back home?”

 

“I didn’t do it!” replied Kai then he glanced at me, watching my expression.

 

I didn’t say anything as I listened to their conversation and I could feel that my blood started to boil because of the conversation. I started to feel jealousy inside my heart and I couldn’t help it even though I knew that Jennie did it with me. I looked away from Kai and I noticed that Jennie caressed my leg under the table, she tried to make me look at her but I kept my eyes on the table and moved my legs away from her touch.

 

“Jinny, how loud was Jennie?” asked Baekhyun, continued teasing Kai.

 

“Amazingly loud!” Answered Jinny then she rolled her eyes without looking at Baekhyun because she was focusing herself with her sandwich.

 

“You must be very good then Kai!” laughed Baekhyun and he did high five with Sehun.

 

“I know Jennie can be very loud.” Said Kai but he quickly pressed his lips after I looked at him.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun grabbed Kai’s wrist and they started touching his crouch teasingly, “Thanks to this kid for making Jennie satisfied successfully.”

 

Kai laughed while trying to move away from Baekhyun’s deadly grip, “Yah! Yah!! Stop touching my !”

 

They continued to joke around with each other even though Kai tried to change the topic but Sehun and Baekhyun brought the topic back. Jennie kept trying to caress my leg under the table to calm me down but I kept moving my legs away from her. I tried to steady my breathing too and hide my jealous but I couldn’t stand it anymore to hear those conversations. I kept trying to shrug it off but it didn’t work at all. They kept teasing Jennie and Kai together and it really got into my nerve. Unconsciously, my mind started picturing the scene where Jennie really did it with Kai and I couldn’t stop my mind from thinking about it.

 

I decided to get up from my seat without looking at any of them as they continued laughing and teasing Kai. I noticed that Kai looked at me worriedly but I just smiled at him.

 

“I’m going to walk around the beach.” I told them and they nodded their head then walked quickly, leaving the group.

 

I kept walking away from the house and I heard Jennie kept calling my name from behind. I ignored her and fasten my pace because I was so angry, so jealous, and so mad. I really don’t want to talk to her because I don’t want to do something bad to her.

 

“Jisoo! Jisoo wait!” she called my name while running after me.

 

Jennie grabbed my hand and turned me around, “Jisoo..”

 

“Leave me alone.” I pulled my hand away from her but she quickly grabbed my arms again.

 

She shook her head while pleading with her eyes, “No.”

 

“I’m yours now. Don’t be so mad. Just ig---“

 

“You told me not to be mad about it?” I laughed sarcastically then continued, “Why would they think that you did it with him?! You said he has a girlfriend!”

 

“They were just playing around, Jisoo. They all know Kai has a girlfriend.” Whispered Jennie and she tried to hold my face but I moved away.

 

“Okay so where is this girlfriend of his?!” I glared at her, “Why didn’t she come with us?!”

 

“I don’t know. I thought she was coming too.” answered Jennie, looking so desperate.

 

“Is she even real?” I chuckled then continued walking away from her, leaving her behind.


“Jisoo.. Don’t be like this.” She called me while chasing after me, “Come on! Don’t act like a child.”

 

I stopped walking then turned around and looked at her angrily, “Like a child you say?!”

 

She didn’t say anything so I continued talking, “I love you when you were still with Kai. I caught both of you kissing and inside the toilet and I know perfectly if I didn’t say what the at that time. You guys would be ing each other’s brain shamelessly at school already!”

 

She was about to say something but I quickly raised my finger at her then I continued talking, “Then now, I heard he said he knew how loud you can be and they thought that you were doing it with him again. Do you think I should be perfectly fine with it?! What if you were in my position! Would you be fine with it, Jennie?!”

 

I said it out loud when I heard no responds from her, “Exactly! So don’t tell me not to be mad about it!”

 

I completely angry with Jennie so I quickly walked away from her but she grabbed my arms again, stopping me from walking.

 

“Jisoo please..” she pleaded but I quickly pushed her towards the palm tree while glaring at her angrily.

 

“I said leave me alone! Why won’t you leave me alone?!” I asked her angrily then started kissing her neck roughly.

 

I completely lost my sense so I her neck so hard and she hit my arms while trying to push me away but I pinned her harder and I kept her neck without mercy.

 

“Akh! It hurts!” she cried while pushing me away but my hand on her wrist tighten even more.

 

She kept trying to push me away but I was stronger. I ignored her and I kept kissing and the red spot on her neck over and over again. I started to squeeze her roughly and I didn’t care even if she got hurt because of what I did. I felt my buddy starting to get harder because of what I did to her so I started grinding my buddy on her and I continued what I was doing to her as my frustration grew.

 

“J-Jisoo! Stop it! What’s wrong with you?!” She screamed my name but I kept ignoring her plead.

 

I pulled away from her then turned her around to face the tree. I pushed her towards the tree and pulled her pants down. I quickly shoved my inside her from behind and I could feel that her core was dry, very dry. It was hard to move my because of the tightness and dryness but I forced it anyway and kept pounding into her roughly as I released my frustration and anger on her.

 

“It hurts! Jisoo!” she cried again and I saw her knuckles turning while because how hard her grip on the tree.

 

“Is this how he make you scream so loud?!” I asked her angrily while trusting roughly.

 

She slapped my hips with her hand several times begging me to stop but I quickly grabbed both of her hand then put it on her back before holding it tightly with one of my hand and my other hand gripped around the back of her neck. I kept ignoring her plead as I continued ing inside her roughly.

 

“Jisoo please it hurts!” she continued begging me to stop while glancing at me over her shoulder. I squeezed the back of her neck tighter so she couldn’t look back at me.

 

I pulled my out of her then turned her around to face me. I grabbed her and pulled her up against the tree before shoving my inside her again. I moved my into her roughly and I could feel her nails digging into my shoulder as she continued begging me to stop.

 

“Or is this how he make you scream?! Until the others knew that you guys were ing each other?!” I stated angrily while staring into her eyes as I continued trusting into her.

 

“Please stop!” she hit my arms with her eyes closed, “S-STOP!”

 

I shook my head and started kissing her neck again while pounding so hard into her. She continued begging and pleading for me to stop while hitting my shoulder.

 

I stopped whatever I was doing to her when I saw tears on her eyes. I put her down slowly then leaned my body on hers and hugged her tightly, “I’m sorry.”

 

“I hate you!” she cried and I pulled my out of her slowly.

 

Jennie flinched when I pulled my out of her slowly then I looked at her for a second then hugged her again, “I’m so sorry, Jennie.”

 

“I hate you, Jisoo!” she slapped me on the face before putting her pants on.

 

“I told you to leave me alone.” I mumbled while looking down, avoiding her eyes.

 

“And I told you to stop!!” She pushed me away then ran away from me.

 

I continued looking down and I spotted blood on my . I wiped it with my hand and I realized that it wasn’t mine. I wasn’t hurt so it must be Jennie’s. I closed my eyes and I decided not chase after her, I pulled my pants up slowly, and then I fell down on my knees, after I realized what I did to her.

 

~~0~~

 

After walking around for some time to cool my head off and ready to face Jennie, I walked back to the beach house with a heavy heart. I saw Sehun and Baekhyun were swimming together as they played in the pool. I looked around but I didn’t find Jinny so I continued walking towards the living room. I saw Jennie was watching movie with Kai so I walked closer towards them.

 

“Jennie, can I talk to you?” I asked her slowly.

 

She shook her head without looking at me, “I don’t want to talk to you.”

 

“Please.” I pleaded but she shook her head instead.

“No.”

 

“Jennie.. Please..” I begged her but she didn’t say anything so I continued calling her name, “Jennie…”

 

Jennie crossed her arms on her chest then glared at me, I could see her eyes were red because of the crying earlier.

 

“I said I don’t want to talk to you!” stated Jennie angrily then she looked back at towards the TV.

 

I sighed then started talking again, “I’m sorry.. Please Je--”

 

“Hey.. She said she doesn’t want to.” Kai cut me off while glancing at me.

 

I ignored his statement then walked closer towards Jennie and grabbed her wrist. I held it tightly then pulled her up from the sofa, “We need to talk.”

 

Jennie tried to get away from my grip but my grip around her wrist tightened.

 

“Jisoo.. You are hurting me!” she cried and Kai got up from the sofa and pushed me away from Jennie then he stood in front of her .

 

“What’s your problem man?!” he glared at me angrily while holding Jennie in his arms, “She said she doesn’t want to talk to you! Are you deaf?!”

 

I looked away then apologized when I saw Jennie put her face on his chest because she was hurt, “Sorry.”

 

“Stay away from her! You hear me!” He glared at me and I saw that Jennie put her hand on his chest before talking.

 

“Kai--”

 

Kai cut Jennie off before she could finish her sentence, “WHAT?! She is hurting you!”

 

“Hey Hey.. What’s wrong here?” asked Jinny, she popped out from behind.

 

“I’m sorry.” I apologized then turned around before walking towards my room.

 

I felt tears started forming on my eyes because I was mad at myself for hurting the person that I love. I hurt her twice today. What was I thinking?

 

I closed the door after I got inside my room and started gathering my things. I grabbed all my clothes and my toiletries then put it inside my bag hurriedly. I zipped my bag and walked towards the living room while holding my bag.

 

“Where are you going?” Jinny asked me because she was the first one who saw me walking down the stair.

 

I glanced at Kai and he was staring at me quietly. I could feel that Jennie was staring at me too but I didn’t look at her. It was purely because I couldn’t bring myself to face Jennie after what I did to her.

 

“I’m sorry. I have urgent call from the hospital. I have to go back now.” I lied then smiled faintly, “Have fun.”

 

I walked away from there and I could see from the corner of my eyes that Jennie got up from the sofa and she followed me outside. Jennie quickly stopped me by holding my arms before I could get inside my car but I started talking first before she could say anything.

 

“I’m sorry.” I apologized without looking at her and pressed my lips, “I can’t be here. I just… I’m sorry.”

 

“You’re just going to leave?” she asked me then she let go of my arms.

 

“I shouldn’t have come here.” I whispered faintly without looking at her, “I’m really sorry Jennie.. Enjoy your holiday..”

 

She didn’t say anything so I got inside my car, turned the engine on, and drove back to my house with tears all over my face.

 

~~0~~

 

After I arrived safely, Soojoo called me saying that she wanted to come to my house. So I told her to come then I waited for her until she finally arrived at my house. I opened the door for her and allowed her to enter my house.

 

We sat down then she crossed her legs and cleared , “Are you okay?”

 

“Hmm..” I hummed and nodded my head faintly then looked away from her.

 

She sighed and her face turned serious but she didn’t say anything. I glanced at her without saying anything while trying to see her expression. Soojoo’s expression looked like someone who got into a very big trouble so I decided to ask her first.

 

“Are you in trouble?” I asked her while frowning as I kept watching her expression closely.

 

“What? Me?” she pointed her finger at herself and shook her head, “No. I’m not.”

 

“Okay..” I mumbled while rubbing my chin, “Are you sure?”

 

She nodded her head and looked down, “Yes. I’m fine.”

 

I just shrugged it off and we both stayed quiet. I noticed that Soojoo was being weird ever since she came into my house so I decided to ask her again and put aside my own feeling.

 

“What’s wrong? Don’t tell me that nothing is wrong.” I shook my head and crossed my legs together.

 

“I have something to tell you..” she mumbled and bit her lower lips.

 

“What is it?” I asked her while staring at her face, “Tell me.”

 

“It’s about Jennie.” said Soojoo and she stopped talking.

 

I frowned while staring at her face, “What about Jennie?”

 

Soojoo stayed quiet for a second and she was looking down the entire time. She kept playing with her finger before she finally decided to open again.

 

“She is married.” She mumbled slowly.

 

“WHAT?!!!” I opened my mouth but nothing came out of it, the words seemed stuck inside my throat and I lost my voice too.

 

I felt like someone just squeezed the air out of my lungs and my chest felt so heavy after hearing her confession but I decided not to come to any conclusion and listened to her first.

 

“My friend was talking about her boyfriend and she told me that her boyfriend is married. She was mad about her boyfriend because he is on holiday with his wife and other friends. She also told me the name of the wife is Jennie but I thought it was just coincidence that they have similar name.” Soojoo paused for a second then continued again, “Then I remembered you, you also went holiday with Jennie so I got curious about it and I decided to ask for her picture. I mean for their picture.”

 

I didn’t say anything and Soojoo continued talking, “My friend showed me the picture and I was shocked when I saw that the Jennie she was talking about, it was actually your Jennie.”

 

I only blinked my eyes couple of times because I couldn’t say anything. I was still in shock and I just couldn’t believe it.

 

“I asked her to send the picture to me.” Soojoo said while waving the phone in front of me, “Do you want to see it?”

 

“Yes.” I nodded my head and Soojoo unlocked her phone before giving it back to me.

 

I grabbed her phone and looked at the picture. I was scared but I was curious. I needed to see it with my own eyes because I just couldn’t believe something that I didn’t see. I hesitantly move my eyes towards the screen and there was a picture of Jennie standing beside Kai and they were laughing happily.

 

“She is married with Kai?!” I mumbled unconsciously while staring at the screen.

 

Soojoo didn’t say anything so I continued talking.

 

“Maybe they divorced already?” I asked her still didn’t believe it, “Because Jennie said yes when I asked her to move in with me.”

 

Soojoo shrugged her shoulder and took her phone back, “I don’t know, Jisoo. My friend just told me that also that they still live together.”

 

Then everything went back into my head where Jennie never mentioned her family and she was so secretive. She never allowed me coming into her house and that she was very close to Kai. All other thought started coming into my head and I was lost in my own thought. Hearing no responds from me, Soojoo continued talking again.

 

“I’m sorry.” Soojoo quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed it slowly, trying to comfort me.

 

“It’s not your fault.” I shook my head then looked down at my hand.

 

Soojoo didn’t say anything so I continued talking again.

 

“Can I ask you a favor?” I asked her again while staring blankly at her.

 

Soojoo nodded her head and squeezed my hand again, “Yeah.. Anything.”

 

“Can you find me the address?” I asked her and Soojoo bit her lower lips but she didn’t say anything.

 

 

Chapter 18

 

Jennie POV

 

I woke up and looked at my watch. It’s written 9 am in the morning. I rolled around on my bed while yawning and stretching my body before getting up from the bed then walked out of my room.

 

I saw Kai at the kitchen area making bread for himself so I sneaked out behind him slowly.

 

“Good morning.” I greeted him and patted his back slowly.

 

“Morning. Want some bread?” he asked me while showing the bread

 

I shook my head, “No.”

 

“So have you decided to talk to her?” he asked me while eating his bread.

 

I nodded my head and smiled widely while pouring myself a glass of milk, “Yep. Gonna talk to her today and I have to tell her everything. It was my fault for hiding things from her and you know it’s very hard to keep secret from her.”

 

After talking to Kai yesterday, I decided to talk to Jisoo today and I’m going to tell her everything, about I’m bounded to Kai by law and how we are trying to take care the divorcement. I’m also ready to tell her about my deepest darkest secret that I have never told anyone in my entire life and that including Kai.

 

It’s been almost one week since the last time Jisoo talked to me. After the vacation she didn’t even see or talk to me at all. I already missed her so much so I decided to go to her house today.

 

“You can’t keep secret from your love ones you know.” said Kai, gaining my attention back towards him.

 

I nodded my head while looking at my finger, “Yeah true. It just hurt when you hide things from them.”

 

“Exactly.” He nodded his head, “I can tell that she made you so happy that you took care of our divorcement.”

 

I laughed then took a sip of my water but I didn’t say anything because he was right then I remembered that I had to tell him about Jisoo asking me to move in with her.

 

“I remember you said you don’t want to divorce because it wasn’t important for you and you don’t care about it because in your head, you are married to your company.” He teased me while laughing.

 

“Shut up Kai. You are making me embarrassed.” I slapped his arms and his bread fell off his hand. We both laughed at it and he quickly grabbed it back then ate his bread, “She asked me to move in with her too and I said Yes but then we had a fight so I need to talk to her about that then.”

 

“What a surprise?!! It’s great that you finally found someone to lean on.” he nodded his head then looked at me, “I’m happy for you.”

 

“Anyways, I will go to the court to collect the document today. They said the divorcement is done.” He told me while smiling widely.

 

“So we divorced already?” I asked him then grinned.

 

He nodded his head and smiled widely.

 

“I know you are happy because you can get married with Bora!” I corrected him and he laughed shyly while biting his lower lips, “Aww.. You are deeply in love with Bora! She is a nice girl. You both suitable with each other since you both are short!”

 

I laughed loudly and he glared at me, “Said someone who has a short girlfriend..”

 

“My girlfriend is a doctor! A very clever one.” I shook my head, arguing back.

 

“Yeah yeah..” he rolled his eyes then tapped the table slowly, “You are going to her house right? Better get ready. I will drop you off. I’m going to see Bora too.”

 

“Why are you being super nice today? Dropping me off..” I laughed while bouncing my eyebrows up and down towards him.

 

“Well I told you.. I am happy for you that you finally want to tell her about everything. That means you aren’t scared anymore..” He shrugged his shoulder then squeezed my shoulder.

 

“Okay I believe you.” I nodded my head while grinning then started walking towards my room.

 

“I really am happy Jennie!” he shouted in my ear while hugging me tightly from behind.

 

“Okay Kai! I believe you…” I laughed then he pushed me towards my room to get ready.

 

After washing myself then put my clothes on. I looked at myself from the mirror. I put my light make up then tied my hair in ponytails.

 

“Hurry up. I’m going now.” he shouted while waiting for me near the front door.

 

“Wait! Coming! I’m done.” I shouted back and quickly put my things inside my bag.

 

“I will wait for you outside.” He said then I heard the door opened then closed after.

 

I quickly ran towards the main door then put my sandals on and straighten my clothes after before opening the door.

 

“I’m don--- J-Jisoo?!!” I was surprised to see her in front of me right now. I never told her where I live so how did she know?

 

She scoffed and looked away, “So it’s true.”

 

“I’m going first I guess.” Said Kai while glancing at me, “Nice to see you again, Jisoo.”

 

I nodded my head while looking at him, “Bye.”

 

Kai quickly walked away from us leaving Jisoo and I outside my house. Kai glanced at me while giving me courage because he knew that I would get into trouble because of this. I nodded my head and looked at the girl in front of me. Jisoo and I didn’t say anything as we both standing awkwardly outside my house.

 

“Umm.. Come on in..” I started the conversation then turned around to open the door.

 

Jisoo followed me into the house but she stood far away from me. I sat down on the sofa and tapped the empty space beside me but she quickly shook her head.

 

“Is this the reason why you never allow me to come to your house?” asked Jisoo while staring at me intently and I could see a bit of tears on the corner of her eyes.

 

I nodded my head and decided to come clean without making any excuse, “Yes.”

 

“Because you and Kai are together..” she shook her head then corrected her word, “Married.”

 

“Yes.. But I can explain and I will explain now.” I told her while getting up from my sofa then I walked closer towards her.

 

“Why did you keep it a secret?” she asked me and pulled her hand away after I grabbed her hand.

 

“Because it’s all tied together and I wasn’t ready to tell you yet.” I explained to her and I just stood there, watching her expression closely.

 

“Hmmm..” she hummed while nodding her head without any expression, “From when?”

 

“Kai and I are married to each other for three years--” I haven’t finished talking and she quickly cut me off.

 

“It was a long time ago.” She cut me off by nodding her head without looking at me, “So when you said you love me, you are married to him?”

 

I nodded my head and bit my lips, “Yes.”

 

“Okay..” she nodded her head again with the same expression on her face.

 

“I don’t love him.” I paused then I tried to grab her hand again but she moved away before I could touch her, “We got married at such a young age and then our feelings started to change after. But When I told you that I love you.. I don’t love him anymore and he doesn’t love me too..”

 

“Then why didn’t you divorce?” asked Jisoo but this time she looked at me with her cold piercing eyes.

 

I was stunned for a bit because of the way she stared at me. It was so sharp and cold that it pierced through my heart. I was scared, I was scared that I might lose her today.

 

“Because I wasn’t planning to get married again and it’s a perfect payback for him. He broke my heart so I thought it would be great if he couldn’t get married again because he’s still bounded by marriage with me.” I paused and watched her expression closely but seeing her expressionless face, I continued talking again.

 

“I was very busy with my company, Jisoo. I don’t care about romance moreover a relationship.. So being married or not, it didn’t really matter.” I paused then grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine, “Now it matters to me.”

 

I felt so calm and protected whenever we intertwined our fingers together. I could feel how much she loves me when our hands linked with each other but this time, it was different. She didn’t hold my hand back like it used to be.

 

“Do you love me?” she asked me all of a sudden.

 

I nodded my head and leaned closer towards her lips. I was about to kiss her but she quickly looked away so I continued talking, “I do. I love you, Kim Jisoo.”

 

“Do you think I love you?” this time Jisoo looked at me again and stared deeply into my soul.

 

I held my breath because I was shocked with her sudden question. She looked at me with a cold eyes and it sent shivers all over my body. I was scared with this cold Jisoo that I had never knew before.

 

“Yes.. That’s why---“ I haven’t finished talking because she cut me off quickly.

 

“No.” she shook her head stopping me from talking any further, “I don’t.”

 

“Sorry?” I frowned when she pulled her hand away.

 

The warmth of her touch left me when she pulled her hand away. My hand felt cold and lonely without hers holding mine. My heart hurts and it felt harder for me to breath. I felt like someone just stabbed a knife into my heart and twisted it slowly.

 

She coughed before speaking again, “I don’t love you.”

 

She said without looking at me and I didn’t say anything because I was confused. Jisoo glanced at me but she quickly looked away before I could catch the emotion in her eyes.

 

“I don’t love you, Jennie.” she started talking again, still with her eyes avoiding my eyes.

 

“What?” I frowned while staring at her, “I don’t believe you.”

 

She looked at me before smirking, “I don’t love you. I never do. I was just playing around with you all this time. Just a little payback for you because you treated me badly back then.” she nodded her head before continuing, “So we should stop seeing each other from now on.”

 

She finished and I could feel tears started rolling down my cheek. Her confession, her expression, and her voice, they were so cold and heartless. It felt like someone hugged me and caressed my back but then they stabbed me on the back then twisted the knife and they didn’t pull it out of my body, instead they just left me alone with a knife on my back.

 

I looked down and let my tears fell on the floor as she continued talking.

 

“I actually hate you. All those making love and kisses, all of them were fake. It was only for my little payback for you.. You see now? You did payback to Kai and I did my payback to you. Those were just merely lust without any love in it.” she laughed sarcastically then continued, “You are the bully and it just never crossed my mind that you would actually fall for a nerd like me. I can’t believe you fall into my trap… I thought I have to keep playing with you even longer to make you fall for me..”

 

“Please stop..” I begged her but she shook her head. I kept looking down because I couldn’t bear to see her eyes, it was so cold.

 

“And Yes! I’m in a relationship with someone else. Just like you said the day you came into my parent’s house.” she paused for a second and I could hear that she took a deep breath before talking again, “I fought with my girlfriend a lot of times because of you. It was a useless fight really.. Because I never have feeling for you.”

 

“Jisoo please stop. Okay, I get that you don’t love me so please.. Stop.” I shook my head and fell on my knee as I let my tears blurring my view.

 

She kneeled down in front of me then pulled my chin up with her finger and made me stare into her eyes, “Remember when I begged you to stop inside the toilet? But what did you do? You just stood there holding your camera and you only watched me cry.”

 

I continued crying because I remembered it clearly, I never forget about that day when I hurt Jisoo. I looked into her eyes and even though I couldn’t see her eyes clearly because of the tears in my eyes, I could still see that her eyes were red as if she was crying too. But I quickly threw that thought away because it was impossible for Jisoo to cry but she kept saying these hurtful words.

 

Jisoo continued talking after hearing no responds from me, “Now you know what it feels to have a broken heart…”

 

I whispered quietly without looking at her, “Do you hate me that much?”

 

She cleared again and held her breath, “Stay away from me. We don’t have to see each other again. I hope you are happy with Kai.”

 

I saw that Jisoo bit her tongue slowly before getting up then she turned around walking away from me, “Goodbye.”

 

“You said I’m the bully but did you see what you’ve done?!” I asked her then looked up to see her face.

 

Jisoo stopped walking and she glanced at me. She looked like someone I have never known before.

 

“I guess we are the same then.” She said faintly without any expression.

 

“I told you that I was scared… But remember what you told me? You said that you would never hurt me…” I said it faintly without looking at her, “But you did worst.”

 

I continued to sob then wiped my tears with the back of my hand before speaking agan, “You just send me back to the darkest place again.” I told her and she kept staring at me without saying anything.

 

I kept crying and Jisoo didn’t say anything. She kept walking towards the door then she closed the door after she walked out of my house. I just sat down on the floor with my head hung low as I continued crying my heart out.

 

 

Chapter 19

 

Jisoo POV

 

I just got home from the tiring surgery today. I drove back to the house and locked my car after I parked it in front of my house. I checked my mailbox and there was a very small package for me. I held it and took it with me into the house.

 

My days were rough after what happened with Jennie. My world turned into a mess without Jennie by my side. I never forget the last thing before I left her house, she was crying so hard because of me. I didn’t see for two weeks and I didn’t call her or trying to contact her. I guess I was still mad at her for lying to me. So I didn’t want to talk to her yet. She kept calling me but I kept rejecting her call and I kept avoiding her instead.

 

I took a deep breath and I put my key on the table and sat on the chair. I rested my head on the sofa then closed my eyes while massaging my forehead with my hand. Finally after several minutes, I opened my eyes and looked at the package. I grabbed it then opened it. There was a phone inside with a sticky notes saying play me. The phone looked familiar to me but I guess who doesn’t have Iphone 7 right? So I unlocked the phone and went to the gallery.

 

I saw a lot of picture of me and Jennie and one video at the end of the row. I was debating with myself to play it or ignore it but my curiosity took a toll on me so I decided to play the video instead.

 

I saw her face popped out on the screen and I could tell that she cried a lot because of her puffy eyes and red cheek. My heart broke seeing her in this state but we had a big fight and no one is to blame.

 

Jennie is married and I’m not going to break the marriage apart. So I decided to avoid her as much as I could.

 

“Hey Chichu..” she said once the video started playing. I focused myself on the screen and waited for her to continue talking.

 

“Umm.. if you thinking to stop playing the video.. Please don’t.. I promise this will be the last time you will ever see me so please listen to the whole video. I’m going to tell you everything because I owe you this.” She paused and took a deep breath while wiping her nose with a tissue.

 

“You always ask about my past but I always avoid it right? It was because I don’t have a beautiful past. It was painful.. Too painful for me to tell you with a smiling face... So here it is.. I’m just going to tell you everything now.” she paused and smiled faintly.

 

“My real parents were killed and I became an orphanage. What you guys know when I was in high school.. They were my uncle and aunty who took me as their child because they don’t have a child. They weren’t good people and I found out that they were actually the one who killed my parents. Because of money.. Power.. Jealousy..” her face became serious while nodding her head without looking at the camera.

 

“I’m sorry that I lied when I said my parents died in a plane crash… It was my aunty and uncle, not my parents.” She paused for a second and took a deep breath.

 

“You saw that I was happy when I was in high school.. I was so popular with a lot of attention around me but it was all just the cover.. My real world was dark.. My uncle and aunty were very abusive.. Not physically but mentally that’s why you can’t see any bruises on me. I couldn’t see colors until I met Kai. He changed everything about me.. He made me happy and I… was afraid to lose him.” She chuckled slowly, remembering the old memories.

 

“I was so jealous when they read your notes that dear J. I thought it was for my Kai.. But it turned out to be for me.. I’m sorry for that.. I really do.. if I knew that you were special.. I wouldn’t strip you off. But again if I knew it was for me, maybe it wouldn’t happen at all.”

 

She nodded her head repeatedly while staring down at her hands, avoiding the camera for several minutes. She took a deep breath then looked back at the camera and continued talking again.

 

“So Kai and I were in love.. Deeply in love with each other and we decided to get married but then things started to change. I didn’t realize that we actually grew apart after. We got our own job, responsibilities, and priorities that made us grew apart from each other. Until one day, I found out that Kai cheated on me. My world became dark again like the beginning… I just busied myself with works that’s why I told you that my company is my life. I don’t have anyone else, Jisoo. I was alone.. Really lonely too.”

 

I felt my tears started rolling down the longer I watched her video, it was so painful and I could feel her pain. I understand now why she never wanted to talk about her past because I could even feel the pain so it must be very dark for her to open up the old scar.

 

“My world became like it used to be before I met Kai. Dark, boring, and uncolored until I met you… You helped me get back on track, you bring colors to my dark world, you took care of me, and you showered me with love.. Plenty of love.. At least that’s what I thought..” she smiled faintly and looked down.

 

“The day you took care of me at the hospital after I fainted, I knew straightaway that I would depend on you so much.. I was so scared about the idea of me depending on you and lower my walls but I’m actually thankful and happy for it..” she smiled and bit her lower lips, “Because you made me happy even though it was just for a very short time or fake just like you said.”

 

I smiled when I saw her smiling face. She was so happy when she talked about me but then it turned into a frown once I remember what I did to her.

 

“You became the most important thing in my life just like that and without knowing it... You.. Become.. My.. World.” she stopped talking for a while and looked up to prevent her tears from falling down then she took a deep breath and wiped it with tissue.

 

“I love you Jisoo and I never lie about how I feel towards you. My heart beating so fast whenever you smiled or looked at me with those round eyes. I felt butterfly when you kissed me, I felt complete when you touched me, and it felt amazing when we made love..” she paused and bit her lower lips while looking down and I could see tears started rolling down her cheek, “Or probably what you think when you put it inside me.. Doesn’t matter anyway.”

 

She laughed loudly with tears on her eyes. She smiled a bit then continued again, “Jisoo.. You owned me.. You owned my body.. You owned my heart.. I gave you everything. I did say I regret it but I didn’t. I didn’t regret every single minute that I spent with you.”

 

“When you came to my house, I was ready to tell you everything including that Kai and I already submitted the divorce paper already by the time you asked me to move in with you. But I decided to keep it to myself instead after you told me that it was all just a payback. I didn’t tell you because you probably don’t care if I divorce or not right?“ she started crying again and she continued sobbing for a while after she said it.

 

She buried her face with her hand and I could hear her crying voice. She stayed quiet for a while as she looked away from the camera. I closed my eyes and let my tears run down my cheek as I felt my heart broken to pieces.

 

“I realized what kind of pain I gave you back then. So when you said it’s a payback for me… I couldn’t get angry with you… I deserved it… you lost your dream because of me, you lost your entire life because of me, you lost your friends because of me.. You felt ashamed because of me.. I still remember all the things you said the first time we met again.” She smiled faintly and looked at the camera, “I also remembered the day I hurt you. I never forget it…”

 

She pressed her lips tightly then wiped her eyes with a tissue. She smiled while staring at the camera but then she looked down again, “Thank you for sending me back to the point before we met again.”

 

She pressed her lips tightly and smiled faintly, “Jisoo-ah..”

 

After she called my name, I clutched my chest because of how painful it is to hear her voice. I felt guilty all over me for saying those harsh words to her.

 

She bit her lower lips and smiled faintly before she broke into tears again, “T-thank you..” she sobbed and the video continued rolling as I watched her crying her heart out.

 

“For those hopes… For changing my life.. For helping me to see colors again.. For helping my company too.. Although it was all just a payback but.. Thank you! I’m grateful..” She smiled slowly and stopped talking for a while.

 

I just stared at her quietly waiting for her to talk again. I looked at her appearance from her wide forehead, her pointy nose, her cute thin lips, her swollen eyes, and her cheekbone. Jennie is perfect.

 

“This will be the last of me..” she started talking, breaking my thought.

“I’m so tired with my life and I don’t want to go through the same phase all over again because of losing you. So I will never bother you anymore and I will never see your face and you will never see mine…. I will be long gone by the time you finished watching this video… And this will be the only thing that left of me.“ she laughed while nodding her head and then she smiled.

 

“So enjoy your life! You got your revenge so I hope that you can forgive me now.. I didn’t owe you anything because I’ve told you about my darkest memory and everything. So I guess this is goodbye..” she laughed and nodded her head without saying anything for a minute before continuing again, “I love you and goodbye.”

 

The screen turned dark signaling that the video finally comes to an end. I felt my tears continued to roll down my cheek with my heart breaking to pieces.

 

“Jennie…….” I called her name and buried my face on my palm.

 

I quickly got up from the chair, took my car keys, and took the box with me. I went to her house and quickly got out of my car. I knocked the door several times before it was finally opened.

 

“Jisoo.”

 

“Kai.” I nodded my head as I felt tears started clouding my eyes, “J-Jennie?”

 

He nodded his head and moved to the side. He closed the door after I got inside the house then I followed him into the house and I saw a brown coffin at the center of the room but it was already closed with Jennie’s picture in front of the coffin.

 

“No!! Noooo!!” I felt down on my knees when I saw it and I couldn’t hold my tears anymore.

 

 

Chapter 20

 

Jennie POV

 

I sat down on my sofa with Kai sitting next to me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder, trying to comfort me. I rested my head on his shoulder and kept sighing loudly.

 

“She would come. I know she would.” Said Kai while caressing my arms up and down, trying to calm me down.

 

“Is this going to work?”

 

He nodded his head without looking at me, “I saw her grab the box before going back here. So I’m pretty sure she would see it.”

 

“What if she didn’t play the video?” I asked him, “You know we need to give that back.” I told him while pointing at the coffin behind us.

 

“Well then we can use other plan!” he squeezed my arms and smiled, “Cheer up!”

 

“She said she didn’t love me.” I pouted and looked down at my hands.

 

“Trust me. She would come.” He said then caressed my hair softly.

 

I sighed loudly and closed my eyes. It’s been two weeks since the last time Jisoo talked to me. She kept ignoring me and I didn’t know what to do. I kept thinking about it and I didn’t realize that I fell asleep until Kai woke me up. He shook my shoulder so I opened my eyes slowly.

 

“Hmm?” I mumbled while rubbing my eyes.

 

“Jisoo is here! Go hide!” he told me and quickly waved his hand, telling me to leave the living room.

 

“IS SHE?!” my eyes widen after hearing what Kai said.

 

He quickly nodded his head and I ran towards my room hurriedly but I didn’t close the door tightly so I could hear if Jisoo already inside my house. I heard that the door opened and Jisoo’s voice started filling the room. I smiled slowly after hearing her voice because I really missed her so badly.

 

I saw Kai started walking towards my room. I moved away from the door and Kai came into my room.

 

“She is in front of the coffin. Do you want to listen?” he asked me, “You can hide behind the wall and listen quietly. I already told her that I would leave her alone.”

 

I nodded my head and sneaked behind the wall quietly while listening to Jisoo. I took a peek and Jisoo was kneeling down with her head down while pressing her palm on the coffin. She was crying so hard. I wanted to run towards her and hug her tightly but I decided not to because I wanted to her what she really felt towards me.

 

“I’m sorry.” she started sobbing, “I’m sorry.”

 

“Why did you leave me?!” she raised her voice as she continued crying.

 

I felt tears started forming in my eyes too. I noticed her frustration and how broken she was. She continued pressing her palm on the coffin and her head hung low. She continued sobbing for a while before getting up.

 

“I love you..” She hit the coffin and I was shocked because of it, “I love you!!”

 

“Why did you foolishly do this?!! I told you that your life is important! WHY JENNIE WHY?!” her hands fell on her side as she continued crying. She kept looking down the whole time and I could see her shoulder rising up and down as she continued breathing heavily, “What am I going to do without you by my side?! TELL ME!!”

 

“JENNIE!” she shouted my name and continued crying again.

 

“I love you! Can’t you see that?!” She shouted angrily then she hit the coffin one more time, “WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID!!”

 

I felt tears rolled down my cheek the longer I look at her. I was very happy to know that she actually love me back but I was hurt as well seeing her in this state but I decided to just let her cry for a little bit more.

 

She continued crying again but this time she pressed her forehead on the coffin for a while. She continued crying and then she pulled her head away from the coffin and wiped the tears with the back of her hand.

 

“I hate you for leaving me!” she shook her head and hugged herself with her own arms. She continued crying her heart out while mumbling, “Don’t you see that I was happy with you?! I got jealous when you got too closed with other guys?! Didn’t you see that?!!”

 

“STUPID JENNIE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WHEN I SAID….” She paused and lower her voice, “It was just a payback?”

 

She started sobbing again and she pressed her palm on her face.

 

I couldn’t take it anymore seeing her crying this much because of me. So I sneaked my way towards her silently and slid my arms on her waist, hugging her from behind.

 

She was shocked because of the sudden movement and she quickly pulled herself away from me. She looked at me with her red eyes opened widely and she covered with her hand. She stared into my eyes for a second and then she cried even more.

 

“Jennie?!!” She quickly pulled me into a hug and wrapped her hands around my waist tightly.

 

“Jisoo-ah..” I called her name and her hair with my fingers.

 

She buried her face on my chest and she continued crying her heart out without saying anything. She didn’t get mad at me, she didn’t scold me, or scream at me because of what I did. She just hugged me so tightly while shaking in my arms. Jisoo kept breathing heavily while crying and we both didn’t say anything. I only her hair while kissing head to calm the shorter girl.

 

After she felt calmer she pulled away from me and stared into my eyes for a second before leaning closer towards my lips. She kissed my lips and I could feel her frustration from the way she kissed me. She kept attacking my lips and I just let her do it without complaining. She slid her hand on my back and pulled my body closer towards her.

 

“I love you so much.” She mumbled slowly in between the kiss before she started kissing me again but softer this time.

 

She gave me several small kisses on my lips before fully parting away from me.

 

She looked into my eyes before talking again, “I love you so much.”

 

“Don’t ever do that to me, Jennie.” she shook her head and she gave a small peck on my lips again.

 

I grasped her face with both of my hand and looked into her eyes, “I love you too.”

 

She quickly pulled me into a hug and buried her face on the crook of my neck. She inhaled my scent deeply while humming slowly. I smiled a little and caressed her back with my hand.

 

“I miss you.” I whispered in her ear and closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of our bodies pressing against each other.

 

“I have never had such a worst week in my entire life until we decided to stop talking to each other.” she sighed loudly and snuggled even deeper.

 

I kissed her forehead repeatedly trying to calm her down. She pulled away from the hug then she held my hand and intertwined our finger together then she guided me towards the living room. She sat down on the sofa and I sat down beside her. She wrapped one of her arms around my waist and pulled my body towards her with her other hand holding mine tightly.

 

“Who is inside the coffin?” she asked me while playing with my finger.

 

“No one. Kai and I borrowed the coffin and we had to give it back tomorrow.” I told her and she looked at me for a second before leaning closer again to kiss my lips.

 

I smiled a little and she looked at me confused but she didn’t say anything.

 

“You surely love kissing my lips.” I told her while smiling widely.

 

She smiled and looked away then she nodded her head and squeezed my hand, “I do.”

 

I didn’t say anything as I stared at her quietly. Jisoo looked back at me and we stared into each other’s eyes deeply. I smiled at her without breaking the eye contact and I felt my heart filled with so many loves. My heart didn’t feel heavy anymore, Jisoo didn’t get mad at me but she just showed me how much she loves me instead. I felt sudden happiness just by staring into her eyes and I knew in that moment, I wanted to spend the rest of my live with her. I wanted to depend on her, I wanted to show her my weakness, and I wanted to give her everything.

 

“I love you.” she whispered and kissed my lips again, “I’m sorry for saying mean things to you.” she said between the kiss.

 

I closed my eyes while nodding my head. Jisoo pushed me to lie down on the sofa slowly then she continued capturing my lips with hers. I kissed her back slowly and our kiss was soft in the beginning but it turned passionately after her hand started roaming around my body. She slid her hand into my shirt and I felt electricity all over my body when our skin in contact with each other.

 

Jisoo and my lower lips and I gladly part my mouth, without missing any chance she slid her tongue inside my mouth and our tongue finally met. Our tongue started dancing inside my mouth before I pushed her tongue back into and let out tongue dancing inside . I slipped a moaned once Jisoo’s hand started caressing my body slowly, feeling her soft hand brushing against my skin.

 

“MY GOD! NOT THE SOFA!!!” screamed Kai from behind.

 

Jisoo quickly pulled away from me while rubbing her head, she was embarrassed.

 

“Shut up Kai!” I rolled my eyes at him then sat up straight on the sofa.

 

“What? I sit there too! Don’t ruin my sofa.” he argued while pointing at his beloved sofa.

 

“It’s my sofa!” I argued back and he shook his head.

 

“No! It’s mine!” Kai argued back didn’t want to lose.

 

“It’s mine!” I hit the sofa with my hand and Jisoo just looked back and forth between Kai and I.

 

“NO WAY! That sofa is mine!” he insisted, didn’t want to lose.

 

I looked at Jisoo and pouted, “Jisooie.. Why didn’t you help me?”

 

Jisoo just chuckled at both of us and she started talking, “Thank you Kai for helping me and Jennie got back together.”

 

“You are welcome.” He nodded his head and smiled widely.

 

“Yeah thank you! But this is still my sofa!” I raised both of my eyebrows while smirking.

 

“NO WAY! It’s mine!” he walked closer and stood in front of us.

 

Jisoo leaned closer towards my ear and caressed my hand slowly before whispering in my ear softly, “Baby, we can buy other sofa.”

 

I shook my head and looked at her while frowning, “No! I’m taking this sofa with me to your house.”

 

“Oh? I didn’t ask you to move in together?” asked Jisoo pretending to shock after hearing my statement.

 

“OFFFFTTT! That hurts!” laughed Kai while holding his mouth, “OFFTT!! Damn girl! You are AWESOMEEEE!”

 

I opened my mouth but nothing came out of it. I just blinked my eyes couple of times while staring at Jisoo. She was smiling sheepishly and I just ignored her instead. I got up from the sofa and took couple of steps away from her.

 

“FINE! I won’t move into your house!” I turned around with my back facing Jisoo then pouted and crossed my arms on my chest, sulking at her.

 

Jisoo caressed both of my arms and leaned closer, hugging me from behind.

 

“I was just joking.” She smiled and kissed my cheek, “I’m just joking, baby.”

 

“Hmmph!” I continued sulking and Kai just looked at me while wrinkling his nose, saying that he disgusted by my acting.

 

“You! Shut up!” I told Kai and he raised his arms.

 

“I didn’t say anything.” he shook his head while laughing, “Anyways, I will leave you guys alone. Just don’t do something nasty to my sofa!”

 

“My sof—umpphh.” Jisoo put her hand on my mouth from behind and Kai laughed then left both us alone.

 

“If you keep arguing, he won’t leave us.” She pulled her hand away and turned me around to look at her, “Don’t you want to spend time with me?”

 

“No!” I shook my head, “You hurt me!”

 

“I’m sorry. I was just joking.” She apologized and slid her hand on my neck then pulled our bodies together.

 

“NO!” I shook my head and I didn’t hug her back.

 

“You know that I want you to live with me.” she said and I stayed quiet.

 

I continued sulking without saying anything.

 

“I want to see your room.” she mumbled and grabbed my hand.

 

I looked at her and she was staring deeply into my eyes so I just nodded my head then guided her towards my room. A smile plastered on her face when she entered my room, she kept staring at all my pictures on the wall while smiling widely. Sometimes, she also looked back and forth between me and the pictures.

 

I kissed her cheek and walked away from her towards my bed, I lay down on the bed while watching Jisoo closely. She kept walking around my room, checking here and there before lying down next to me. We both lay down on my bed while cuddling and Jisoo started kissing my neck slowly.

 

“I miss you. I need you.” she mumbled in between the kiss.

 

She kept kissing my neck again and I titled my head to give her more access over my neck. She took my shirt and bra off then she started playing with my . She caressed my softly while feeling my on her palm then she grabbed and squeezed it slowly, and she continued playing with my once in a while. She moved lower towards my chest and she planted small kissed along the way. She , , and bit my chest and I moaned loudly once she put my inside , flicking my with her tongue.

 

“Ji-soo.. Nghh..” I moaned again after she slid her hand under my pants.

 

She pulled my pants down and I helped her taking off her own pants. I could see that her buddy fully awake already, I didn’t say anything and I just smiled while staring at it. She started rubbing her own buddy while smiling at me before positioning herself on top of me. I kept every time her hard buddy brushing against my sensitive core and I could feel that I was already so wet because of her.

 

Jisoo kept playing with my and I started ing my hips upward and grinded myself on her, rubbing my part against her as she kept playing with my . Jisoo kept groaning when our part brushing against each other and I could feel that her baby brother continued poking my core because it was so ready.

 

“Put it inside me.” I whispered while caressing her face.

 

“You need to be more wet because I don’t want you to get hurt.” She whispered and kissed my forehead.

 

I didn’t say anything but I just smiled because she was so caring. She didn’t want me to get hurt even though I know that she really wanted to put her buddy inside me. After we did it for several times, Jisoo was actually getting even better doing her part. I remember that she was asking for my guidance for her first time and unknowingly, I let out a small chuckle as I remembered about that. Jisoo looked at me and smiled.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked me while caressing my cheek.

 

“Nothing.” I shook my head and bit my tongue to prevent my laughter.

 

Jisoo started caressing my lower part with her hand and I moaned again once she started caressing my sensitive . She rubbed me on the right place and soon after, I was flying towards the nine clouds. She kept rubbing her fingers on my and she started sliding one finger inside me, ing in and out inside my core.

 

She kept sliding in and out of my core and next thing I know, she inserted two fingers at the same time with her other finger continued rubbing my . I groaned and whimpered under her touch as I felt something started building up inside me.

 

Jisoo continued torturing me on the right spot and less than a second, I had my . My body started shaking and I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, hugging her tightly as my nails dug into her skin. She let me rest for several minutes just to steady my breathing and then she positioned her buddy in front of my core. She glanced at me while smiling and then I felt like something big and long pushed into me.

 

She started moving her hips slowly and it wasn’t hard for her because I just had my earlier. I could feel every time she ing in, the tip of her rubbing up against my wall and every time she sliding her out of me, I felt like something was pulled out of me. The sensation was great and overwhelming at the same time and I couldn’t get enough of it. It always feels so great every time Jisoo inside me.

 

She continued sliding her in and out of me while staring into my eyes. I really love it when she stared into my eyes as she kept ing her inside me because I could feel something more than just lust while staring into her eyes. It felt like it just delivered the unspoken feeling between us so I continued staring deeply into her eyes.

 

She kept sliding her in and out of me and I moved my hips along with her. I turned both of us around and I was sitting on top of her. I smiled at her and she knew that it was my time to play so she didn’t say anything and she just rested her arms under her head, ready to enjoy it. I started riding on her slowly but it turned rougher after I hit the right spot. Jisoo sat up straight and she put her arms on my back to support me as I kept moving my hips. She also started moving her hip upwards to create more friction as our part rubbing against each other.

 

We both panting and breathing heavily as sweats coming out of our forehead down to our bodies. Our heart beating so fast and I could feel that her started throbbing inside me. Jisoo leaned in towards my lips and she kissed my lips softly then she moved down towards my neck, kissing and it. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder when she started my neck so hard and I pulled her hair when she my as her tongue kept brushing against my , sent shivers all over my body.

 

She continued moving her hips upwards just the same pace as my movement and I grabbed the headboard for a support as she kept holding my body. I pulled my head back as I kept enjoying the wonderful sensation and I knew that I almost reach my . Jisoo kissed my neck and I heard that she groaned and whimpered bellow me as I kept riding her. She slid one of her hand on the back of my neck, pulled my face towards her, and captured my lips with hers. I pulled her hair and bit her lips as I reached my again just several second faster than Jisoo.

 

We both moaned loudly as we reached our . Jisoo collapsed on the bed and I rested on top of her while panting crazily. She was about to pull her buddy out of me when I stopped her hand.

 

“Don’t pull it out.” I mumbled while trying to catch my breath.

 

Jisoo nodded her head and she kissed the crown of my head. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder instead, hugging me closer. I rested my head on her chest and I could hear her heart beating incredibly fast and I just smiled with my eyes closed while listening to the rhythm.

 

“Is this what they called a make up ?” she asked me while trying to breath properly, “It felt so good.”

 

“I don’t know? Maybe..” I laughed and snuggled closer towards her.

 

“Then we should fight more often so we can have this make up more often.” She mumbled and the smile on my face disappeared just in a blink of an eye after hearing her stupid statement.

 

I pulled my face away from her chest, hit her chest, and glared at her instead but Jisoo just smiled at me and she started caressing my face. She smiled at me and she leaned closer towards my face. She nuzzled my nose with the tip of her nose then she tilted her head to kiss my lips, “I love you.”

 

I pulled away and glared at her, “Don’t try to fight with me because you want to have that make up . Next time you fight with me. No for a week!”

 

“That is so cruel..” she frowned while blinking her eyes.

 

I stuck my tongue out then whispered, “And yes, I love you too.”

 

~..THE END..~