Chapter 7

Jensoo convertion

Französisches School, (A week ago), Berlin


During the lunch break of Himawari School, a little situation was brewing.

 

Five to six boys were surrounding another boy.

They were debating about something. If said accurately, the latter was demanding that he will be doing something and the others were not at all believing him.

 

Boy #1 - “Liar! Liar!”

??? - “I am not!”

Boy #2 - “You are!”

??? - “My mom is taking me!”

Boy #2 - “She can’t! You are lying!”

Boy #3 - “Yeah! Your mom has to be SUPER-WOMAN to go there. And there is NO way for her to be!”

??? - “Why not?”

Boy #1 - “Because she is not! Simple.”

Boy #4 - “If anyone can, then that will be my mom!”

Boy #2 - “Eh? Whatever. Whoever it may be, but it won’t be your mom, Ash!”

The boy puffs his cheek while pouting much like someone.

 

Ash - “I will show you!”

He runs towards the exit. His teacher spots him.

Ash’s Teacher - “Hey, Ash! Where are you going?! Hey! Ah… man…”

 

But he runs off, totally ignoring his teacher.

Actually he had a chauffeur or private driver who took him to the kindergarten and back to his home. Whenever he wanted to poo (Even though the school has so many bathrooms) or he felt like eating ice cream (there was numerous shops to do that as well), he just ran off. So running off like this was common. The teacher was habituated with it by now. But still, she tries once every time.


Seoul High, 11:10 a.m., Seoul (Present Time)


But however, a same situation, but very different in its own way, is happening in a Seoul High classroom.

 

Here, a beautiful girl is telling something as well. But here, all the people surrounding her are far too accepting. Actually, she is the undeclared ‘queen’ of the high school and her following was like that of a one.

 

??? - “And so, today is the day guys and gals… I will be off for two weeks hence.”

Girl #1 - “Oh my god! Misty! You are so cool!” A fan boy’s voice is heard.

Girl #2- “I wonder where your mom is planning to take you!”

Boy #1 - “It has to be somewhere awesome. It is HER mom we are talking about. Man, I am jealous.”

Girl #3 - “What will I do for two week?!” One girl says in a desperate voice.

Boy #2 - “I will be missing you!” Another almost cries.

Boy #1 - “And you have to do the project! I am NOT doing the whole thing by myself again.”

Girl #4 - “Shut up, Nerd.”

Girl #5 - “Yeah. Whatever Misty says, is final. You have to do it, and if it requires, the next time also.”

 

Due to an overloading of fan-support, the ‘nerd’ girl could do nothing but groan in frustration.

 

Misty - “Come’ on. You have my poster size HD photos, right?”

Boy #1 - “Yeah… but!”

Misty - “You have to work with that. It’s only a week, sweetie.” She ruffles a fan girl’s hair.

 

Misty - “Aaaa!!!” the howl of jealous fan boys and girls are heard.

Girl #6 - “S-she just… Hiiii….” The girl, whose hair the girl called ‘Misty’ ruffled, faints.

 

Misty - “Hey! Oi!”

But it’s of no use. She smiles even when fainted.

 

Misty - “Ah… I guess I can do nothing. I am getting late. Jisoohyun, take care of her, would’ya?”

Boy #1 - “Do I have to?? I can take care of you if you…”

Misty - “No you cannot. Do whatever I am saying, and you might get to stand close to me.”

Boy #1 - “Oh! Okay! I am at your command.”

Misty - “Good… okay… guys and gals, I will be off then.”

 

With roaring sounds of farewell and some flower bouquets as well, the girl exits through the school gate. Here too, the teacher objects, as once again, she was leaving in the middle of the class.

 

Boy #1 - “Hey! Misty! You cannot leave like this all the time, you know?! There are rules in school!”

 

The girl turns around.

 

Misty - “You dare to stop the posh queen?!” she raises her eyebrows, much like someone.

“You dare?!” The fans too, do the same.

 

Boy #1 - “N-no…” the teacher gulps. “Y-you may leave.”

Misty - “Good.”

She winks. “Bye guys.” Before getting onto her brand new BMW bike and whizzing off.


Seoul International Airport, 9:30 a.m. (About two hours ago)


A girl walks down the just-descended Boeing air jet from Berlin.

 

??? - “Ah… home. Finally.”

 

Her son beside her pulls her shirt.

Ash - “Mom! We really are going, right?”

??? - “Hm?? Of course! I am telling you for the past two weeks, that we really are going.”

Ash - “Yay!! Let’s go!”

??? - “We will. But first I have to go somewhere, a friend is going to take to your home.”

Ash - “My home?”

??? - “Yup. Our home.”

Ash - “I’ll meet HER?”

??? - “Yup. You will.”

 

She looks around to the crowd of people gathered to receive their family or friends.

??? - “Ah! There she is! J-jiyoung!”

 

A girl in that crowd smiles widely.

Jiyoung - “Here, Ms.-!”

??? - “You take her home, I will go to office.”

Jiyoung - “Office? Why? Don’t you hav-“

??? - “N-no, no. I have to check something out. I will be quick.”

Jiyoung - “Okay. If you say so.”

??? - “Good. Bye then. Ash, be well and do not irritate Jiyoung.”

Ash - “O-okay mom. Be quick okay?”

??? - “Sure. Don’t be afraid, Jiyoung will take good care of you.”

Jiyoung - “I sure will.” She smiles.

Ash - “O-ok.”

??? - “Bye sweetie. See you within a few hours. And HER too.”


KNASRC, 10:00 a.m. (About an hours ago)


Seulgi, now an employee of the KNASRC, enters the control room to do her work, when she sees a familiar figure sitting before her desk.

 

Seulgi - “Goddess! Welcome back!” she hugs her. “I am so happy to see you. I have so many things to ask you and talk with you about, but first tell me why you are here today.”

??? - “Actually I forgot… w-where I left the key of my locker.”

Seulgi -- “What key?”

??? - “T-the key of my locker. I-I forgot to take it with me to Berlin.”

Seulgi - “Are you kidding me??”

??? - “N-no. Why? Should… I not try to find it?”

Seulgi -“No! Searching for a key after 7 years is ridiculous! Though not more than the fact that you still remember a thing like that. I guess Goddess kinds are like that. But more importantly, isn’t your ‘surprise’ scheduled at 12??”

??? - “Surprise… OH!!”

Seulgi - “Yeah! I was surprised to see you here… Did you forget?!”

??? - “Oh s-!! Yeah! Everything’s ready, right?”

Seulgi - “It was finished a month back. Only you are not ready.”

??? - “Yeah…r-right. O-okay. I am going to go now.”

Seulgi - “Go now, and pick them up!”

??? - “Y-eah! Right! Thanks!!” she turns around. "How's Irene? And your daughter?"

Seulgi --"Great, Both of them. She got a poster of you and I pray everyday before going to work."

??? -"Hehehe. I will meet them after I get back. See you later, bye."

 

CLANG!!!!

Seulgi - “Goddess!! You still haven’t put off your headset!”

??? - “Y-yeah. Sorry.”

 

She goes outside. Suddenly she pauses in the way.

??? - “Wait. Let’s give her a surprise. Hehehe.”

She brings out her phone from her pocket and dials a number.

 

???(2) - “Hey, what’s up?”

??? - “Just calling. What are you doing now?”

???(2) - “Just got up. You?”

??? - “I am… uh… going to office. Anyway, are you at home?”

???(2) - “No… I am at dad’s. Why?”

??? - “Nothing. Hehehe.”

???(2) - “Why are you smiling, eh? It better not be another girl or boy with you for the matter of fact!”

??? - “What?? No!”

???(2) - “Then?!”

??? - “Anyway, I have work now, I will talk to you later, okay?”

???(2) - “What? Hey!!”

 

She hangs up the phone.

??? - “I hope I will be able to give you a surprise.”


Kim House, 11:10 a.m. (Present)


Jennie was in the bathroom, when suddenly someone knocks on the door.

That someone takes a towel from the bed and puts it on .

??? - “I am sure this way, she wouldn’t be able to recognize who I am.”

 

??? - “Jen!! Where are you?!” A muffled voice is heard from behind the door.

???(2)/Jennie - “What happened?! Who is it?”

??? - “I am your… friend. What are you doing?”

Jennie - “I am… GAH! I am pooping, okay?? Anyhow, what best friend and how did you get into the house? Who is this?”

??? - “You will see, but come out first.”

Jennie - “I have just started!”

??? - “Do it later. Come out first.”

Jennie - “I am doing number two you idiot! I can’t just get off in the middle of it!”

??? - “B-but!! D-don’t you want to see who I am?!” she says in a desperate tone.

Jennie - “I want to. But first of all I am pooping, and secondly you can be a burglar as well. But considering that you are allowed to come in, more so to my room, I guess you are someone familiar. So wait for 10 minutes and I’ll come out.”

??? - “10 minutes? How long do you-” she looks at her clock. “… Oh my god!!It’s 11!!”

Jennie - “So? Anyway it’s-”

 

Jennie - “AIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!”

She screams as ‘the person’ pushes the door open.

 

??? - “Oh my g-god! I-I am s-sorry!”

Jennie - “Jisoo!?”

???/Jisoo - “Y-yeah. H-hi.”

Jennie - “You didn’t tell you’ll be… anyway! You!! How could you?!” she say while somehow trying to cover herself.

Jisoo - “T-the door… w-was unlocked!”

Jennie - “Un… So!? Does that mean you’ll have to push it open?!”

Jisoo - “N-no! I-I just… i-it is getting late!”

Jennie - “Whatever! Go out! Now!!”

Jisoo - “O-ok!”

Jennie - “Wait!”

Jisoo - “Y-yes?”

Jennie - “Don’t turn around!”

Jisoo - “O-okay!”

Jennie - “You didn’t see anything, right!?”

Jisoo - “N-no! P-pinky promise! I-I didn’t see your and I-I also d-didn’t smell smelly poop.”

Jennie - “KIM JISOO!!!”

Jisoo - “I-I’ll be out!!!” She runs out for the fear of her life. “D-don’t be late.”

 

But after she goes out, she smiles to herself.

Jisoo - “Tee hee… s-so s-sweet even while pooping.” … “O-h we are getting LAATE!!”


Kim House, 11:20 a.m.


Jennie comes out of the bathroom.

 

Jennie - “Kim Jisoo!!!”

Jisoo - “Y-yes!!” She says while desperately trying to find a hiding spot.

Jennie - “Come out!!”

Jisoo - “Y-yes ma’am.”

Jennie - “I will spank you until your turns red. But before that…”

 

She hugs her tightly.

Jennie - “Babo! It’s SO good to see you.”

Jisoo - “I… yes. So good to see you too.” She returns the embrace.

Jennie - “I love you so much. I missed you so much.”

Jisoo - “Me too. I wanted to come back every single day. Only if…”

Jennie - “You were needed. I know. But still… Spanking is inevitable.”

 

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

 

Jisoo - “Ow…”

Jennie - “Seven years, you left me alone. Tell me how I could have felt for these years.” She says while rubbing Jisoo’s .

Jisoo - “Just like… I felt, there.”

Jennie - “Hmm… right answer.” She kisses her forehead. “And you didn’t even tell me that you are returning.”

Jisoo - “I wanted to surprise you.”

Jennie - “Surprised I am. Where is he?”

Jisoo - “I-I told Jiyoung to take him to our other house. I will tell her to come to the ‘place’ directly. A-and, about that, I-I prepared a gift for you.”

Jennie - “You are the best gift ever. I don’t need any more gift.”

Jisoo - “Thank you. But I want to give you the gift for a special occasion.”

Jennie - “Oc… what occasion?”

Jisoo - “You have forgotten!” she pouts.

Jennie - “B-but… I can’t bring up what it is…”

Jisoo - “Hmph. Fine, I’ll tell you. But you’ll have to accept the gift.”

Jennie - “Of course I will. Is that a thing to ask?”

Jisoo - “For the gift, you have to come with me.”

Jennie - “Where?”

Jisoo - “Come and find out. But first get ready. You look good in that towel, but you have to wear something else.”

Jennie - “Well…” she smiles seductively. “You are not stuttering that much…”

Jisoo - “T-that’s because…”

Jennie - “Hmm?” she her neck. “For seven years I am holding in. Do you know what will happen when we will do it now?”

Jisoo - “J-Jennie!”

Jennie - “Hehehe. I will be just out.”

 

After 10 minutes.

 

Jennie - “I am ready.”

Jisoo - “W-we are late! Where is my sweet pea??

Jennie - "She probably went to your place as well.I will tell her to come directly with him."

Jisoo -Okay. Anyhow... It will take at least an hour to reach there even from here! L-let’s go!”

Jennie - “Okay… I guess so…Hey!” Jisoo grabs her hand.

Jisoo - “C-come on!!”

 

They run downstairs to the brand new…

We didn’t say how Jisoo came to her home from her office in the first place, right?

This is how.

She came by her brand new…

 

Beetle.

 

More so, it is a customized one.

Designed for safety.

 

  1. speed: 60 kmph.

0-60 (Well, can’t be more than that, can it?) in 10 minutes.

 

Jennie - “God damn it, Jisoo! You gifted Jinyoung a yatch and Soojoo, a Koenigsegg. And bought a beetle for ourselves! And moreover, ‘tuned’ it to poop!” she says angrily. “Whereas I couldn’t poop peacefully.”

Jisoo - “B-but I like the colour!” she pouts. “A-and it’s safe for…”

Jennie - “Whatever! Let’s go.”

Jisoo - “Y-yeah! Goshh!! W-we are late!”

Jennie - “And it will take a load of time, because this thing is slower than a sleeping slowpoke.”

Jisoo - “B-but… s-slowpokes are pink.” She pouts again.

Jennie - “Well, yours is a baby blue one. Now stop whining. Weren’t we getting late?”

She is about to turn the key, but she pauses for a moment. “… are we… forgetting something?”

Jennie - “Yes. You are forgetting to start the engine. It won’t go much faster even if you do though.”

Jisoo - “Hmph.” She puffs her cheek and drives off.


Meanwhile, inside Jiyoung’s Car, 11:50 a.m.


About two hours of car ride later.

 

Ash - “Y-you are not going to kidnap me, right?! Why is this place so far??!”

Jiyoung - “For the hundredth time, Ash. No. I am not. Your house happens to be so far, what can I do??”

Ash - “H-how far are we from there?”

Jiyoung - “We are almost there.”

Ash - “How much longer?”

Jiyoung - “20 minutes at most.”

Ash - “What is the temperature?”

 

 

About 10 minutes and 10,000 questions later.

She drove faster so that Ash can get off soon and the questioning session ends.

 

Jiyoung - “Here we are.”

Ash - “Your lair?!”

Jiyoung - “What? No! Your home.”

Ash - “This is my home??

Jiyoung - “Yup. Go ahead. Go in. Meet your mom, will’ya?”

Ash - “I… yeah.”


Kim House, 12:00 noon.


Ash reaches and runs into the house.

 

Ash - “Mom!... Mom!”

???(3) - “Boo!” Suddenly someone reveals herself from behind a curtain.

Ash - “WHAAA!!!”

???(3) - “Hehehe. Got you. Anyway, stop shouting shorty. Whom do you want?”

Ash - “I… my mom.”

???(3) - “I don’t know who that is, but she isn’t here.”

Ash - “How can you say that?? Y-you don’t know my mom.”

???(3) - “Cause, shorty, no one is here.”

Ash - “N-no one is… here?!”

???(3) - “Nope. No one is here.”

Ash - “H-how can there be no one here?”

???(3) - “My mom went to her dad’s house… I don’t know whether your mom is with her but she certainly is not here.”

Ash - “S-so? What now?”

???(3) - “I am going to meet up with my mom now. I just came to pick up something. Actually she is going to take me somewhere… MAGNIFICANT today. You want to come? You can tag along, if you want.”

Ash - “Well… my mom is going to do something like that, actually something better than whatever your mom is going to do, today.”
???(3) - “Pfft. Shorty. You don’t know my mom. And I am not even considering my other mom… who stays abroad. Because if I consider HER, it would go into a whole different level, baby.”

Ash - “I don’t care how many moms you got but I would have said the same even if I did know both of them. Anyway, I-I would’ve quarreled but right now I want to meet my mom.”

???(3) - “Hmm… if that’s the case, come with me.”

Ash - “Where?”

???(3) - “To her dad’s place. Obviously.”

Ash - “O-oh.” He pauses. “But how can I trust you?”

???(3) - “Trust me with what?”

Ash - “That you are not kidnapping me?”

???(3) - “Because shorty, kidnapping YOU is a waste of time. Now let’s go.”

 

Suddenly her phone rings.

???(3) - “Wait shorty.”

 

???(3) - “Hello?”

???(3) - “What? You are leaving? Without me??”

???(3) - “Oh… so you are going there directly? Why?”

???(3) - “Oh… okay. Okay. Okay, I will be there.”

???(3) - “Yeah, I got a shorty... I am bringing him as well then.”

 

???(3) - “Okay, shorty.”

Ash - “W-what?”

???(3) - “Change of plans. We are not going to her dad’s place. We are going to another place.”

Ash - “Why?”

???(3) - “Mom has left before me. I am going to meet up with her in a place where something MAGNIFICANT is waiting for me, but that’s off topic. Mom has mentioned you, so I think your mom is there as well, I don’t know for sure.”

Ash - “She has left already?! How can she go without you?? My mom would never do that.”

???(3) - “Look who’s talking. A shorty who is searching for his mom.”

Ash - “I-I… well…”

???(3) - “Why are you whining? We ARE going to meet up, you know. And also… I do happen to have a BMW bike with a blazing fast top speed. We will catch up with them in no time.”

Ash - “S-so?”

She grins while making an evil face.

???(3) - “You better wear an extra pant because we are going to reach there before them, Shorty.”

Ash - “B-but how will we…?”
???(3) - “Dude, mom’s car is slower than the tricycle you ride.”

Ash - “I-I don’t ride tricycle!” he tries to protest.

???(3) - “Whatever shorty. As I was saying, as it is slower than the tricycle you ride… we will catch up with them before you know it.”

Ash - “I-is it safe?”

???(3) - “Are you a girl?”

Ash - “No!”

???(3) - “Then stop whining and come with me.”

 

Both of them goes to the shining pink BMW Bike parked near the gate. Jiyoung notices them as they walk towards it.

 

Jiyoung -“Hey, what happened?”

Ash - “M-mom isn’t there.”

Jiyoung -“Oh? Where is she then?” she asks the girl.

???(3) - “Grandpa’s place. They are leaving from there. So we will go to the site directly.”

 

Ash looks confusedly.

Ash - “You know her?”

???(3) - “Wait. You know her?”

Jiyoung -“Of course I do. She is…” She pauses to think something. “Oh! I forgot… hehehe. Okay, you guys carry on then. And be careful on that bike of yours.”

“Wait. Who is he/she?” They say together.

Jiyoung -“You’ll find out yourself soon.” She giggles.

Ash - “N-not a kidnapper, right?”

Jiyoung -“No, Ash. She is not.”

Ash - “O-okay. I guess I’ll listen to you.”

???(3) - “Hmm… whatever. I don’t want to know his identity anyway.”

Jiyoung - “Hmm. Okay drive safe. I’ll tell your Mom… s that you have left.”

???(3) - “Okay. See you later.”

 

The girl gets up on the bike.

???(3) - “Come on shorty. Front or back?”

Ash - “W-what?”

???(3) - “Would you sit in front of me or in the back?”

Ash - “B-back!”

???(3) - “Oooh. Macho dude, eh? You sit in front shorty. I don’t trust your wobbly hand.”

Ash - “I won’t!”

???(3) - “SIT.”

Ash - “O-okay.”

 

Ash sits in front and Misty grabs the handles from behind him.

 

???(3) - “By the way, what’s your name?”

Ash - “I am Ash. You are?”

???(3)/Misty - “Misty. Wear the helmet, Macho shorty. And why is your face all red?”

Ash - “N-nothing.”

Misty - “Oh… shorty yet naughty eh?” she says while raising one of her eyebrows.

Ash - “I-I… It’s not my fault.”

Misty - “Whatever, hang on tight, we will fly now.”

Ash - “O-okay.”

 

VROOOOOOMMMM!!!!

 

Ash - “Aiiiii!!!!!”

Misty - “Hang on ! Cause we are riding on wings now!!”

 

And they whizz off.


KNASRC, 1:00 p.m.


They reach the KNASRC. Misty parks her bike near a Launching Silo.

 

Misty - “Here we are shorty.”

Ash - “Hmmm.”

Misty - “Never seen a place like this before, right?” she smiles proudly.

Ash - “Meh. My mom works in a bigger place.”

Misty - “W-what?! You must be kidding. Look at that thing. That’s a ROCKET. Have you ever seen one?”

Ash - “No, but my mom designs them. So shush.”

Misty - “Huh. This is KNSJAGFSRAR... Something. Only my mom has access to places like this. Thanks to my other mom because she is the HEAD-awesome scientist here. There is NO ing WAY for your mom to work in a place bigger than this.”

Ash - “She does!”

Misty - “She cannot!”

Ash - “She does!!”

Misty - “She god-damn CAN NOT!!!!”

 

Jennie - “She does. And it’s KNASRC.”

Misty - “M-mom!”

Jennie - “Yes. And what kind of words are you using, Misty? Do you want to receive some good spanks?!”

Misty - “S-sorry. But do you know his mom??”

Jennie - “Hehehe. Yes. I do.”

She goes near Ash.

Jennie - “Hmm…” she pinches his cheeks.

Ash - “H-hey… Miss… d-do not do that.”

 

Jennie - “Stuttering, Nerdy and shorty.”

Ash - “H-hey.”

Misty - “Hehehe. Right mom.”

Jennie - “Just like her.”

Misty - “Who?”

 

“Jen. That’s not right.” A voice is heard from behind them.

 

Ash & Misty - “Mom!” Both Ash and Misty hugs her as soon as they turn around and see her.

Ash & Misty - “Wait, what!?!” They look at each other.

Ash - “She is MY mom!”

Misty - “No way!”

Ash - “Yes way!”

Misty - “GRRRR!!!!”

 

Jennie - “Calm down, both of you. She is both of yours.”

 

Ash & Misty - “W-WHAT?!”

 

Jennie - “Yes. I was pregnant for a second time seven years after Misty was born. And Jisoo was about to go to Berlin for a top-secret project. So we thought that both of us will keep one of you to us. So Misty stayed with me, and little year-old Ash went with Jisoo.”

Jisoo - “Yup. So, Misty. What do you think about your li’l bro?”

 

Misty - “S-so… you are… that doe-cutie pie that Jisoo mom took with her?”

Ash - “I-I am… y-your brother!?”

Jennie - “Yup. He’s the one. You didn’t recognize him, right?”

Misty - “N-no… I-I… h-he was so tiny. Well he still is, but…”

Jisoo - “Okay, both of you, we will get to know each other. We have unlimited time in our hand. But at the moment, I want to show you and your mom something. Ash too. Though he knows it, he would love to see it.”

Jennie - “Yeah. Right. The gift. What is it?”

Misty - “Y-yeah, mom. You only told you are going to take me somewhere. Where are you taking us?”

Jisoo - “Look at the gift then you’ll understand yourself.”

Jennie - “Okay…”

Jisoo - “Look!”

Ash - “Look where?”

Jisoo - “How can you miss the huge thing?”

Misty - “What huge thing?”

Jisoo - “The huge thing right behind you.”

Jennie - “The huge… Oh!!! Y-you mean?!!!”

 

Jisoo - “Yup. For the fifteenth year of our marriage, and for not being with you for those seven years… My gift to you. For all of you.”

 

Jisoo - “The all new Prototype Galaxy-X. Our very own private space-shuttle. Made in collaboration of NASA, ISRO and KNSARC.”

Jennie - “O-oh my god!” she covers .

Misty - “T-this is too much… even for my taste. A-are we going to??”

 

Jisoo - “Yes. We are going on an outer space voyage to the Moon.”

 

Misty - “Hoo my GAAAWD!!! YES!! YESS!! yeah!!!”

Ash - “My very own spaceship!! Holy cow!!!”

Misty - “Hey! That’s my spaceship you dumb !”

Ash - “I-It’s m-m-mine.”

Misty - “No you -crack. It’s mine!”

Ash - “N-no.”

Misty - “You dare to object to the words of the undisputed posh queen of Korea?!”

Ash - “Y-y-yeah!”

Misty - “Then I’ll kick your you nin-com-poop!”

 

Jennie - “Hey, Misty! What did I tell you about using those kind of words?!”

 

Misty - “Ah, sh… I mean poop!”

Ash - “Y-yeah… n-now you’ll see.”

Misty - “No mom… it’s just…”

Jennie - “No excuse! There are a thousand way to badmouth someone other than “-crack” and “dumb-”.

Misty - “Mom! The other words do not have the same emphasis!!”

Jennie - “Hey, Shakespeare! Don’t you try to lecture me about word play! You will NOT utter those kinds of words! Understood!?”

Misty - “I…! Okay!” she puffs her cheek.

Ash - “Hehehe. Suits you… ‘SIS’.”

Misty - “Wait till I get you ‘BRO’.”

 

Jennie - “Still, Jisoo. A freaking rocket?! And a trip to moon?! It’s too much.”

Jisoo - “Nothing is ‘TOO MUCH’ for family.”

Jennie - “Hmm. You have become cheesy. And you also remember our anniversary. Is it possible to like you even more than what I do now??”

Jisoo - “Really? Have I become like that?”

Jennie - “Yup. It just makes me even… hornier.” She bites her lips.

 

Jisoo - “O-o-o-okay… W-we are getting late. W-we should be thankful that they haven’t launched it yet.”

Jennie - “It’s not a train you stupid. And you are the head scientist. Why would they launch it just like that?!”

Jisoo - “You called me?!”

Jennie - “Oh… babo. Not stupid. Babo.”

Jisoo - “Hmmm.”

Jennie - “Hehehehe. Cute. I will smother you when we’ll have some all-new Space .”

Jisoo - “I-I won’t lie. I am pretty curious as well.”

 

“Ewwww…..” Ash and Misty says together.

 

Jennie - “Anyway, let’s go, go, go! Let’s get on to it. Our things are here?”

Jisoo - “Yup. All necessary things. I was planning for this for half a year.”

Jennie - “And you are not planning to vaporize yourself, I hope?”

Jisoo - “Well... if the ers are yours that is.”

...

Jennie - “Um... what?”

Jisoo - “Uh... never mind.”

Jennie - “Okk… then what are we waiting for?? Let’s go!!”

 

“LET’S GO!!!” The Kim-Kim family yells together.


Launch Site, 2:00 pm


Control Room - “Galaxy-X is going to launch in T-1 minute.”

Control Room - “10 seconds…”

 

Control Room - “10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…”

 

Jisoo - “WAIT!!! WAIT!!!”

Control Room - “Wait!!! No launch! I repeat no launch!”

 

The control room anxiously contacts Jisoo.

Control Room - “Miss KJ, anything’s the matter??”

Jisoo - “Yeah!! It is! I knew I forgot something.”

Control Room - “What?!”

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo - “I DIDN’T BRING MY PIKACHU!!!!”