1-5

Jensoo convertion

 

 

Jisoo POV

 

I got up from my bed and quickly got ready for school. I brushed my teeth, took a quick bath, dried my body with my towel, and then brushed my hair. I put my uniform on and looked at myself in the mirror before smiling widely, showing my dimples on my chin.

 

I went downstairs then ran as fast as I can once I smelled my mother’s cooking from the kitchen.

 

“Good morning mama.” I greeted my mother once I saw her in front of the kitchen, cooking our food.

 

“Good morning sweetheart.” She smiled then turned her back to continue with her cooking again.

 

I saw down on the chair and waited for her to finish the cooking. My mother raised me by herself because my father passed away before I was born. My mother told me that he was sick because of a heart disease that’s why I have a dream to be a heart surgeon so I can save people’s life and they don’t have to go through what my mother and I felt our entire life because losing someone is something that you will never want to experience.

 

“You seem excited today. It’s very unusual.” Smiled my mother while putting the plate on the table.

 

“Yes I am.” I smiled sweetly at her and she rummaged my hair.

 

I finished my food as fast as I can then kiss my mother goodbye before heading towards the school. I waited for the bus at the bus stop then got into the bus and sat down at my usual spot. The bus stopped at every stop just like usual and my lips turned upward when I saw her getting into the school bus.

 

I continued staring at her and it felt like a slow motion when she walked towards her normal seat. When she walked, it was like the wind blew her hair and I could smell her strawberry scent when she walked pass me. Just like usual, she smiled when our eyes met and it makes my heart beating loudly against my chest.

 

“Jennie!” called one of her friend.

 

I have a crush on Jennie for the longest time of my life. I fell in love with her the first day when the school started. She talked to me first because she couldn’t find her class so I guided her towards the class where I was enrolled too. She sat down next to me but we didn’t talk much. She got into the cheers squad and became to captain after the older generation graduated from the school.

 

She has a perfect toned body that everyone would die for but not only she has the body, she also has the brain. She is so clever without even trying and she has a lot of friends around her too. Typical popular high school girl except she also has the brain.

 

I didn’t realize how long I was spacing out about her until my rival called her name. I looked at the owner of the voice and there he was, walking towards Jennie.

 

“Hi babe!” he kissed her on the lips and it made my skin boiled.

 

“Hi Kai.”

 

Kim Jongin, the most popular guy at the whole school. He has handsome face and muscles but he was a bit short compared to his other friends. Kai is a quarterback and he brought his team to a lot of victories. With him being Jennie’s boyfriend, it made him more well known at school.

 

The most popular girl with the most popular guy. Who doesn’t like the pairing. I don’t to be honest.

 

“Hi Jisoo.” He tapped my shoulder after he sat behind me.

 

I glanced at him then nodded my head then glanced at Jennie before turning my head back to the front. I saw Jennie’s eyes sparkle when she looked at him and it made me extra jealous. How I wish she would look at me that way too. Kai actually a nice person and he is friendly too but I don’t like him because he got the chance to hug and kiss Jennie where it supposed to be me.

 

We finally arrived at the school and I quickly got up from my seat before walking towards my class. My school was just like any other normal school. The building was old, there was a huge football field where the team usually practice also the cheers. There were plenty of trees outside the building and a small Parking lot.

 

I headed towards my first class, taking notes, and drew something when I felt bored or uninterested with the learning but most of the time I only pay attention towards my smiling Jennie. She looked even more beautiful when smiling and her laughter is like a melody to my ear. A smile formed on my face just because I hear her voice. I really fell head over heels in love with her.

 

It was finally the break time before I even realized it. I checked my timetable and the next class was really the least class that I like so I decided to just skip it and I didn’t see Jennie anywhere near me too. So even more reason to skip class. My teacher knew that I often skipped class but they just kept it quiet as long as I still top the class so they don’t mind it.

 

A lot of people called me nerds sometimes, but does nerd skipped class? I thought they always come to the class and pay attention to teacher? I barely paid attention to teacher because I can understand them without even looking. So I don’t know why they called me nerds.. Maybe because I don’t have any friends?

 

 

I went to the football field where I usually have the idea to draw or just closed my eyes then imagine having a relationship with Jennie. I sat down on the bleachers then closed my eyes while enjoying the winds brushing against my cheek. Minutes passed in a blink of an eye because I was enjoying myself. I got up from the bench and stretched my body before going the toilet at the end of the field.

 

I opened the door slowly but I heard a very unpleasing voice that I ever heard in my entire life. I quickly hid near the locker while trying to listen to those disturbing sounds silently but the next thing I heard really surprised me.

 

“K-Kai.. Wait.. Nghh..”

 

The voice that I will never forget. I decided to take a peek beside the locker quietly and I saw Jennie leaning on the wall with her legs wrapped around Kai’s waist and he was pinning her on the wall. They were still wearing fully clothes but I could see how Kai was.

 

He kept kissing Jennie’s neck without mercy and Jennie’s hand wrapped around his shoulder possessively. I squeezed my palm tightly with my eyes opened widely.

 

“What the ?!” I said it out of my sense and I saw them quickly pulled away from each other.

 

“Who’s there?”

 

I could hear Kai’s voice filling the room. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and then ran out of the toilet before they could see me.

 

I really lost my control when I heard her and I felt jealousy inside my heart. It made me so furious. I shook my head then walked towards the bleachers while taking a deep breath. I sat down on the bleachers, closed my eyes for a bit then opened it again.

 

I watched them going out of the toilet separately the minute I opened my eyes. Kai walked out first and the next minute, followed by Jennie.

 

I shook my head again and quickly grabbed my bags and books then headed towards the cafeteria. I opened the door and I saw the least person that I wanted to see after what happened at the toilet.

 

I saw Kai sitting on the chair with Jennie sitting beside him and there were Jinny and Denise, Jennie’s bestfriend. Also Baekhyun and Sehun Kai’s bestfriend and they were sitting in front of Jinny and Denise.

 

I walked passed them quickly and sat down at my usual spot beside the window. I took out my notebook and pencil then started drawing. One, two, three, four, five papers come and go as I kept tearing them apart. I couldn’t draw or write anything as my head filled with the toilet scene.

 

I slammed my book on the table then closed my eyes while taking a deep breath to calm myself. I inhaled then exhaled deeply couple of times with my eyes closed and then I opened it slowly after I felt more calm down.

 

Jennie’s eyes met mine when I opened my eyes and I quickly looked away from her. I couldn’t look at her right now not in this state at least but our position made it hard for me to avoid her eyes. I could see that she continued staring at me but I just ignored the unpleasant stare.

 

I grabbed my book again then started writing, pouring what I felt inside my heart on the paper. Soon after, the paper filled with words and I felt my heart turned lighter after I poured everything on the paper but without knowing it someone snatched my book out of my hand then run away from my table.

 

I saw who the culprit and I quickly got up from my chair to chase after him.

 

“NO!” I shouted while running after him.

 

Baekhyun held my book as he continued running back towards their table and he did the highfive with Sehun while laughing with each other then sat down. I could see that he started reading then laughing over it.

 

I tried to grab the book away but he stood up from his chair. I gave up trying because they all much taller than me and I couldn’t reach them at all.

 

“This is gonna be interesting. Listen guys! Listen!” said Sehun while laughing loudly.

 

“Give that back to me!” I demanded while trying to grab my notebook back.

 

“I will after I read it.” Baekhyun smirked then he started reading what I wrote on the paper.

 

“Dear J, my heart beating so fast whenever you looked at me. I love your smile, I love your laughter, and I love everything about you. You are a masterpiece to me and you are everything that I ever wanted. I deeply in love with you but my rival who’s totally not better than meeeeee…….” Baekhyun paused then looked at Jennie, “Owned you.”

 

“Gawd Jennie. She thinks she is better than you? Wow.” Sehun shook his head and I just looked down then closed my eyes without saying anything, “This nerd thinks that she is better than the cheers captain? Just WOW.”

 

“SHH.. Let me continue..”Baekhyun put his finger on his mouth telling Sehun to stop talking, “Do you know that I love to sleep near the football field so I can imagine your face and dreaming about you. I couldn’t wait until you break up so you can be mine eventually. It broke my heart after I caught you kissing someone else today where it was supposed to be me who kiss your sweet lips, touching your body, and making you moans.”

 

“Isn’t this writing a bit don’t you think?!” teased Baekhyun while waving the notebook.

 

“Gawd.. Jennie, someone is in love with your boyfriend.” Teased Denise while laughing.

 

“Kai congratulation you have a secret admire!” teased Sehun and he did highfive with Baekhyun.

 

“Stop it.. Leave her alone guys.” Kai said while waving his hand towards his friends.

 

I couldn’t bring my face to look at them the entire time when Baekhyun read the whole letter so loudly. It was supposed to be for Jennie not Kai but luckily they didn’t know so I’m saved at least. I continued to look down but what happened next, really caught me off guard.

 

Jennie stood up from the chair and dragged me away with her into the toilet then she pushed me towards the wall after we got into the toilet. I looked over her shoulder and I saw that Denise and Jinny just entered the toilet too. They locked the door after then they walked closer towards me with a smirk on their face.

 

I diverted my eyes towards Jennie and she was looking at me, furiously.

 

“This is not what you think..” I shut my eyes closed then breathed slowly.

 

“Oh yeah.. I know exactly what it is..” answered Jennie while glaring at me.

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Jennie POV

 

I got up from my bed, rolled around on my bed for several minutes and then stretched my whole body before walking towards the bathroom. I took a quick bath then brushed my teeth and tidy my hair after I finished taking a bath. I wore my school uniform and looked at myself in the mirror while smiling. I smiled to myself one last time before grabbing my things ready for school.

 

I took the bread that my auntie put on the table before they left and started eating the bread while walking towards the door. I live with my auntie because my parents were killed when I was a child, they don’t have any child, so they wanted me to live with them instead.

 

I walked to the bus stop and waited for the school bus to arrive then got into the school bus. I spotted Jisoo sitting by herself in front of my seat and I noticed how she was staring at me ever since I got inside the bus, so I just glanced at her and smiled.

 

“Jennie!” someone called my name and I looked up to see my friend smiling at me.

 

I waved my hand and nodded my head then sat down at my usual spot, “Jinny!”

 

Jinny is my bestfriend, She has a tall body, long straight black hair, rounded big eyes, and innocent face. Just like me, she is also in the cheers squad. Jinny is very popular and a lot of people have a crush on her because she is charming, pretty, and friendly. We both are in the same class and we always together.

 

The bus finally stopped and I saw Kai got into the bus. I smiled when I saw that he was walking towards me with his smile on his face. Kai is my boyfriend, the love of my life. Kai is sweet, handsome, and very nice. He isn’t like any other guy, Kai is loyal and he loves me very much.

 

“Hi babe!” He kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back, it was just a quick peck because the bus started moving to the next stop.

 

“Hi Kai.” I greeted him back and I moved to the next chair by the window so Kai can sit down on the aisle.

 

“Hi Jisoo.” He patted Jisoo on the shoulder after he sat down.

 

Jisoo turned her head around and nodded her head. I noticed that she kept glancing at me once in a while but I didn’t think about it because a lot of people did that to me too. So I didn’t think much about it.

 

The whole ride filled with me cuddling with Kai. He put his arms around my shoulder and I rested my hand on his abs. Kai has a six-pack and I love to touch it just because it felt nice on my finger. Kai went to the gym three times a week and he is a quarterback, that’s why he has this muscly body. Even though Kai was short, he is still very handsome and sometimes cute too.

 

We finally arrived at the school and all the kids got up from their seat and started walking out of the bus. We headed towards our class and I had to part ways with Kai because we weren’t on the same class.

 

“Hey, baby. Third period just before the break. Football field.” He whispered on my ear before he kissed me on the cheek.

 

I smiled at him and nodded my head, “See you later.”

 

I got into the class and I saw Denise was smiling at me. Denise is my other friend, I don’t really like Denise because she is the meanest between us three and Jinny also doesn’t like her either. I asked Jinny once about it but she never say the reason so I stopped asking about it if she didn't want to talk about it. Denise kept hanging with us so we just greet her with an open arm and just because she is also in the cheer squad with Jinny and I.

 

“Denise.” I called her name and she nodded her head before telling me to sit down beside her. I sat down by the window so I can look at the sky when I feel bored with the class.

 

I always get the second rank because mainly Jisoo took the first rank unless Jisoo and I aren’t on the same class so I will top the class. The teacher never scold me when I didn’t pay any attention towards the class because they knew that I would still have high grades compare to the rest of the class anyway.

 

I can’t concentrate for too long with the class so I diverted my eyes towards the sky while daydreaming about me and Kai. I couldn't help but smile once in a while when the sweet scene coming into my head.

 

Denise nudged me then whispered on my ear, “What kind of wet daydreaming are you having right now?”

 

I laughed then slapped her arms, “What?”

 

“You were smiling like a ert.” She whispered back then I slapped her arms once again.

 

“I was thinking about Kai. We went to the theme Kim.” I mumbled then looked back at the teacher.

 

I saw Jisoo glanced at me when I directed my eyes towards the whiteboard. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and I noticed that she looked at me several times. But I didn’t think about it and just shrugged it off.

 

The bell finally rang and I quickly got up from my seat and headed towards the football field. I waited for a bit until I felt someone wrapped its arms around my waist from behind.

 

“Miss me?” he asked me and I smiled widely when I realized the owner of the voice.

 

“Yes.. Very much.” I nodded my head and he guided me towards the toilet.

 

“What are we doing?” I asked him and he just smiled at me.

 

“Something…. Fun.” He said then he grasped my face with his hand and kissed my lips tenderly.

 

The kiss was soft and tender at first but it turned roughly the longer we kissed. Kai lifted me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist for support as we continued to kiss. I his hair as we continued to kiss passionately and I moaned slowly then pulled his hair when he started kissing down my neck.

 

“K-Kai.. Wait.. Nghh..” I tried to stop him when I heard the toilet door opened, signaling someone just entered the toilet.

 

Kai didn’t listen to me as he kept kissing my neck and I slipped another moan when he my neck.

 

“What the ?!” Someone said that and I quickly pushed Kai away from me.

 

Kai and I looked at each other with shocked all over our face but it was just for a second until Kai started talking.

 

“Who’s there?” he asked but we didn’t hear any respond.

 

“Hello? Who’s there?” Kai started walking slowly towards the locker and he quickly jumped to the locker to scare that intruders. But he turned around towards me then looked at me while shaking his head, “No one is here.”

 

“We should get going.” I said then straighten my clothes.

 

Kai nodded his head then he started walking away, “I will see you at the cafeteria.”

 

I nodded my head and I heard the door closed. I looked at myself in the mirror while checking the spot where Kai gave hickey to me earlier. I took a deep breath waiting for the truth but then I smiled when I saw he didn’t leave any mark. I chuckled slowly then walked out of the toilet.

 

I saw my friends on the table then I walked towards our table. Our group already gathered together while laughing with each other. I sat down beside Kai and Jinny sat on my right side. Denise sat in front of Jinny, Baekhyun sat beside Denise, and Sehun sat down beside Baekhyun. Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun are childhood friend and they are very close to one another.

 

We were laughing with each other but I stopped laughing when I saw Jisoo walking into the cafeteria. She looked so unhappy and she just walk passed us then sat down on her usual spot, beside the window. I saw that she took out her notebook then wrote something on it but she quickly tear them apart one by one.

 

I blinked couple of times while keeping my eyes on her. Denise, Baekhyun and Sehun turned around when we heard Jisoo slammed her book on the table furiously. Jinny and Kai just glanced at her without saying anything and I just frowned but I didn’t look away as I kept staring at Jisoo's face.

 

“What’s wrong with that nerd?” asked Denise then she let out sarcastic chuckled while staring at Jisoo.

 

“She looked so furious.” I mumbled without looking away from her as I kept watching her expression.

 

“It seems like she is writing something on her book. Go check it out, Baekhyun!” Denise suggested and Baekhyun started getting up from his seat then walked towards Jisoo slowly.

 

Jisoo kept her eyes on the book and she didn’t notice that Baekhyun was already behind her, peeking. He quickly snatched the book away from Jisoo and ran back towards our table. I saw Jisoo stunned for a minute before she started chasing after him.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun laughed together while reading the notebook then Baekhyun got up from his seat when Jisoo tried to get her book back but she quickly gave up because Baekhyun was much taller than her.

 

“This is gonna be interesting. Listen guys! Listen!” said Sehun while waving his hand, trying to get our attention.

 

“Give that back to me!” demanded Jisoo while sighing.

 

“I will after I read it.” said Baekhyun and he started reading the word on the notebook.

 

“Dear J, my heart beating so fast whenever you looked at me. I love your smile, I love your laughter, and I love everything about you. You are a masterpiece to me and you are everything that I ever wanted. I deeply in love with you but my rival who’s totally not better than meeeeee…….” Baekhyun paused then looked at me while smirking, “Owned you.”

 

I felt jealousy all of a sudden after I heard what Baekhyun said. I knitted my eyebrows while staring at Baekhyun, waiting for him to finish reading the love letter.

 

“Gawd Jennie. She thinks she is better than you? Wow.” Sehun shook his head then chuckled, “This nerd thinks that she is better than the cheers captain? Just WOW.”

 

The others didn’t say anything as we continued hearing the love letter.

 

“SHH.. Let me continue..”Baekhyun put his finger on his mouth before continuing, “Do you know that I love to sleep near the football field so I can imagine your face and dreaming about you. I couldn’t wait until you break up so you can be mine eventually. It broke my heart after I caught you kissing someone else today where it was supposed to be me who kiss your sweet lips, touching your body, and making you moans.”

 

“Isn’t this writing a bit don’t you think?!” teased Baekhyun while waving the notebook in front of Jisoo.

 

“Gawd.. Jennie, someone is in love with your boyfriend.” Denise joined in the conversation while laughing.

 

With that I felt my blood boiled and I felt a sting of jealousy inside my heart. I didn’t hear what the others said anymore because I felt so angry and so jealous whenever it comes to Kai and I just couldn’t control myself anymore when the thought of losing Kai came into my head. Kai is everything to me.

 

I got up from my seat and dragged Jisoo into the toilet. I pushed her towards the wall then crossed my arms on my chest. Denise and Jinny entered the toilet and I heard the lock sound from the door.

 

“This is not what you think..” said Jisoo with her eyes closed, gaining my attention back.

 

“Oh yeah.. I know exactly what it is..” I answered her.

 

“I have an idea.” Said Denise then she walked pass me but she glanced at me for a second, “Get your phone ready.”

 

I followed what she said and took my phone out of my pocket. I positioned my phone towards Jisoo while waiting for Denise.

 

“Make sure you record it.” said Denise then she started to grab Jisoo’s hand and raised it above her hand then pinned in on the wall, “Choose.. Up or down?”

 

I switched my camera to recording then pressed the start button to start recording the whole scene. Jisoo looked at Denise with her eyes widely open and I could see scared all over her face, "No! No! Please... NO!"

 

“Jinny pull down her pants.” Demanded Denise as I watched them from behind. Jisoo was wearing her P.E clothes so she didn’t wear a skirt like us.

 

“No! No!” Jisoo shook her head while trying to get away from the grip, “No! Please no! Please!!”

 

“Shut up! I don’t like you anyways. No one does!” snapped Denise and glanced at Jinny, telling her to come closer.

 

“Please don’t.. Jennie please tell her to stop.” Jisoo started crying when Jinny came closer to her, “Please no..”

 

“You made her jealous because you like Kai. She won’t help you.” Denise shook her head then laughed as she pinned Jisoo harder.

 

“Please.. Don’t do this. I’m sorry.” She begged while crying so hard, “I’m sorry.”

 

Jisoo continued to cry as she tried to get away from Denise’s grip. I just stood there holding my camera without saying anything as Jinny stood beside Jisoo but she didn’t do anything.

 

“Pull it down!” Denise glanced at Jinny, telling her to pull it down.

 

“No! Please Jinny don’t. Please..”

 

“Are you sure?” Asked Jinny and she glanced at me.

 

Denise sighed loudly then she kept insisting, “Pull it down Chaeng.”

 

“Please.. Jennie.. Please.. I’m sorry.” she shook her head as she continued to cry, “Please I beg you.. Don’t do this to me..”

 

“Chaeng! Pull it down!” demanded Denise. Jinny hesitated at first but Denise kept pushing her to do it.

 

“Jennie…” Jisoo begged again as tears continued rolling down her face, “Please.”

 

“I don’t like you at all Jisoo so I hope you can learn your mistake!” Said Denise as she ignored the crying girl in front of her, “Jinny pull it down!”

 

“Denise s---“ I was about to tell Denise to stop because how hard Jisoo cried. I think that she has learnt her lesson already but then Jinny pulled Jisoo’s pants down including her pantie, stopping me from talking any further.

 

We all saw something hanging between her legs then Denise let Jisoo’s hand go before walking away from Jisoo without taking her eyes off Jisoo. My hands became weak and I dropped my phone on the floor while staring at the thing in between her legs with my eyes and mouth widely opened.

 

“OMG! What the is that?” shouted Denise then she looked at my phone and picked it up, to continue recording.

 

Jisoo covered her part with her hand while looking down, continued crying her heart out.

 

“What is that?” asked Jinny while pointing her finger at Jisoo’s thing while blinking her eyes.

 

I was staring blankly at Jisoo because I was confused with what I saw just then. I heard the door opened so I quickly looked at the door and I saw Denise ran out of the toilet with my phone. Jinny followed her after, leaving only Jisoo and I inside the toilet.

 

I lost my word because it stuck on my throat and I couldn’t say any single thing. I was surprised and I was stunned. Jisoo pulled her pants up slowly then she started walking towards me while crying so hard without looking at me. I felt bad about it because I didn’t know and we shouldn’t have done it.

 

“It wasn’t for Kai…” Jisoo shook her head slowly without looking at me then she continued walking away from me.

 

By the time I realized everything, Jisoo was no longer inside the toilet. I quickly snapped out of my thought then went back towards our table. I saw that Baekhyun and Sehun were holding my phone, watching it.

 

“Is that a ?” Asked Sehun while pointing his finger at my screen. I quickly ran towards them and snatched my phone away from them.

 

“You shouldn’t have shared it to anyone!” I snapped at Denise and she just shrugged her shoulder, ignoring me.

 

“We all have to see it! You can’t just hide stuff like that!” said Sehun while laughing about it.

 

“She is a real weirdo! She has a !” continued Baekhyun then did highfive with Sehun.

 

“This is not a joke guys!” I snapped at them angrily and Baekhyun stopped laughing while glancing at Sehun, “Unbelievable.”

 

“Chill out, woman.” Baekhyun waved his hand in front of his face then continued laughing at me.

 

 

Chapter 3

 

Jisoo POV

 

I quickly walked out of the toilet then grabbed my stuff from my table. I passed those bullies and they were laughing after Denise showed them Jennie’s phone. I would be dead meat after today and I didn’t know what to do with myself. I felt shame and embarrassed when they started whistling towards me and laughing loudly.

 

I fasten my pace and walked out of the school while crying my heart out. I didn’t know how long I was walking but I just kept walking until I saw my house. I quickly got inside the house and ran towards my room. I threw my bags and threw myself on the bed before burying my face on my pillow and continued crying. It was so embarrassing that I can’t even look at myself on the mirror.

 

“Jisoo-ah.. Are you okay? Why did you go home so fast? Are you sick?” My mother knocked on the door several times and then I heard my door opened slowly.

 

“Jisoo-ah..” my mom called me again after she didn’t hear any responds from me.

 

She sat down on my bed while caressing my back. I sat up straight and looked at her with my swollen eyes. I could see my mom’s frowning face after she found out that I was crying. I quickly hugged her and she caressed my back slowly.

 

“What happened sweety?”

 

“Why do I have to be born with this.” I pointed my finger at my crotch.

 

“Ohh Darling… It’s because you are special.” My mom replied while my hair.

 

“They don’t think so.” I shook my head before continuing, “They think I’m weird.”

 

“What happened? Why did you show them?” asked my mom while staring at me.

 

“I didn’t.” I looked down at my finger, “They pulled down my pants.”

 

I looked at her and my mother was frowning, “Why? Why did they do that?”

 

“I was writing a love letter.” I paused then gulped after I realized that if I tell my mother about this story then she would know about my uality too but then I realized how worst could it be after what happened at the school.

 

She smiled sweetly at me while my hair, “And then?”

 

“I only put initial on the letter. They thought it was for the most popular guys at school…” I stopped my sentence and looked away, hiding my face.

 

“It turned out to be for….?” asked my mother with a soft voice.

 

“So after they thought it was for him. His girlfriend got mad and dragged me into the toilet. Her friends came along and one of her friend told her to give me lesson by stripping my pants.” I didn’t answer her question and continued with my story instead.

 

“How can they be so mean?” asked my mom while caressing my face.

 

I chew my lower lips then started talking again, “Because they are the pretty and popular girls at school.”

 

“You are pretty too.. You should be on that group then.” Teased my mother while smiling.

 

“MA!!” I pouted and she started laughing, trying to cheer me up.

 

Suddenly my phone ringing, my mother and I looked at the screen and it was written my lovely J.

 

“Initial.. Is this your lover?” asked my mom, caught me off guard.

 

How can she be so clever?

 

I kept quiet and I didn’t move at all so she continued talking, “Why don’t you pick it up? This J must be worried.”

 

“She is one of those bullies.” I mumbled slowly then looked away after I remembered what happen with tears started rolling down my cheek again. I flipped my phone so the screen facing the bed.

 

“She…?” my mom nodded her head while staring at me, shocked all over her face after she found out my uality.

 

“I’m sorry.” I sobbed slowly.

 

I felt my chin was lifted up by my mom’s finger and she wiped the tears away with her thumbs, “Why?”

 

“I’m sorry because I don’t like boys.” I confessed and looked down, moving away from my mom.

 

She quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me into a hug while caressing my head, “You don’t have to be sorry. Love is love, Jisoo. Nothing’s wrong with it.”

 

“You are cool with it?” I asked her, not believing what I just heard.

 

She nodded her head while smiling. At that time, I felt like my chest about to burst into happiness, tears, and all other feelings. I was stunned for a minute while staring at my mother because of how open minded she can be, I thought that my mom would totally reject me or worst kick me out of the house because of my uality but it turned out that she was very calm with it.

 

I kept staring at her blankly and she kissed my forehead, gaining my attention back.

 

“Tell me about this J. Do you have her picture?” asked my mom while smiling, “Mama wants to see.”

 

I opened my phone and I saw several texts from Jennie. I didn’t open it but I knew that she was apologizing to me. Luckily no one knows where I live just because I don’t have friends at school so I guess Jennie would only sent text to me and she wouldn’t come to my house until she figured out where I live.

 

I opened my gallery and Jennie’s face was all over my gallery. From her pouting picture, her smiling face, her quiet face, and all other expressions. My mom peeked over my shoulder and she quickly laughed after she saw all of those pictures.

 

“You really like her. Do you?” she asked me without taking her eyes off my phone.

 

I nodded my head and gave the phone to my mother so she can have a look at her pretty face and all others pictures.

 

“She is really pretty.” my mom continued scrolling down the gallery, “What’s her name?”

 

“Jennie.”

 

“Jennie……… What a nice name and a pretty face too.” my mom nodded her head while smiling widely.

 

“But she didn’t suggest to strip me off. Her friend Denise who suggested it.” I mumbled and my mom looked up from my phone.

 

“Oh so what did she do?”

 

“Recording.” I locked my phone again and put it down on my bed.

 

“That’s very mean.”

 

I nodded then continued, “Because Denise told her to.”

 

Suddenly my phone started beeping again non-stop. I glanced at the screen and it was texts from unknown numbers and they started mocking me because of my condition. My mother shook her head and she quickly grabbed my phone then hid it from me. I just looked down then let out a loud sigh.

 

“I don’t think I can face them, ma.” I shook my head without looking at my mom, “They will mock me even more and now with the whole school knew about it… I can’t imagine..”

 

After I saw the texts from those numbers, I felt like the whole school probably knew about my condition already. I really can’t face them anymore. Worst, I felt like I wanted to commit suicide instead if my mother wasn’t here with me. What prevent me from commit suicide is because I don’t want to let my mom down. She lost my father once and it really took a toll on her so I don’t want to make it even worst.

 

My mother saw the worried in my face so she caressed my head again before speaking, “Let’s move away.”

 

“What?” I looked at her while frowning, thinking that I might mishear her.

 

But she just nodded her head and smiled calmly, “Let’s move away from here.”

 

“Where? What about your work?” I asked her again after hearing no respond from her.

 

“I just got fired from the hospital. So it’s the right time to move away I guess.” she nodded her head then continued talking without looking at me, “Start a new life and move on from the past…”

 

I knew exactly what she meant. She was talking about my father. My mom never went on a date after my father passed away and he passed away a long time ago. I guess she was still stuck with the past if she kept living in this house. My father and mother bought this house together with their own money so there must be a lot of memories to my mother even after he left her behind.

 

My mom is a nurse and she worked at the nearby hospital near my house. It wasn’t a big hospital just a small one so maybe they don’t need many staff for the hospital.

 

“So cheer up now..” she paused then got up from my bed, “Your journey will start soon.”

 

I nodded my head and she smiled back at me then rummaged my hair.

 

“Let’s pack our things and move out from here.” she said and clasped her hand together, “This place has left so many memories. Good and bad but life must goes on right?” asked my mom and I nodded my head again.

 

It was true when she said life must goes on. I was actually happy that my mother finally decided to let the memory go. They used to live here before I was born but my father passed away when I was still inside my mom’s womb. The picture of my father still hanging on the wall of this house and inside her room. I guess my mom couldn’t move on from him even after all several years. So I guess moving out from this place will also be a good start for her.

 

“Thank you ma. You are the best!” I smiled then hugged her tightly.

 

 

Chapter 4

 

6 years later

 

Jennie POV

 

I was sleeping when someone knocking my door repeatedly. I opened my eyes then walked into my door lazily then unlocked it before opening it slowly. Kai stood in front of me with his arms leaning on the wall.

 

“Good morning wife.” He grinned widely while laughing at me.

 

“What now?” I glared at him because he disturbed my sleep.

 

“Aren’t you working today?”

 

“Yes I am but I still need to sleep for a bit more.” I rubbed my eyes then yawned loudly.

 

“Trouble sleeping last night?” he asked me worriedly then he patted my head slowly.

 

I nodded my head then walked out of my room, passing Kai. He followed me from behind and wrapped his arms around my shoulder while walking beside me.

 

“Do you want to talk about it, wife?”

 

“No husband. I just want to eat. Did you cook today?” I asked him and rested my head on his shoulder while walking towards the kitchen. He nodded his head and squeezed my shoulder slowly then he told me to sit on the chair as he grabbed the plate.

 

I got married with Kai after we finished our high school. He loved me and I loved him back, we were fine, happy, and it was all perfect. The perfect life that I always want which was to be with Kai and spend the rest of my life with him. We got married at early age but after we saw the world, it changed our marriage bit by bit.

 

Until one day he told me that he loved someone else. I was shocked and it turned my world upside down but I couldn’t do anything about it because Kai told me that he didn’t love me anymore. I was depressed because my auntie and uncle just passed away because of plane accident and I had to take control of the company by myself, so the truth that Kai spilled didn’t help me at all. I had to drop out of the university to handle my company but luckily I quickly got back on track thanks to my company.

 

I thought that my life ended when he said those words but it didn’t, I got so busy with my company that I forgot about the problem with Kai. I continued trying my best to live my life day by day after it turned into mess because of all the problems in my life.

 

I decided to punish Kai instead by not divorcing him because if we still marriage by law, it was a good punishment for him. He couldn’t get married with his girlfriend, the person who made Kai stop loving me.

 

We decided to be a roommate instead and he started dating the girl that he loves so much until now. We live in separate room but under one roof, all our friends knew about it and we told them that we divorced already to avoid so many questions from them.

 

“Jennie!” he called my name while snapping his finger in front of my face, gaining my attention back.

 

I shook my head and looked at him properly, “Huh?”

 

“I asked you how about the company? Is it getting better?” he repeated his question while waiting for my respond.

 

I sighed slowly without looking at him, “Well you know it’s still the same.”

 

“I hope you solve that problem.” He looked at me intently then he grabbed my hand, squeezing it slowly.

 

“Thanks Kai.” I looked at him and smiled faintly while nodding my head.

 

“Are you going to work or do you want to go somewhere? I can accompany you.”

 

I shook my head, “I need to go to work and think a way to save the company.”

 

“I see. Call me if you need me.” he said and I nodded my head at him while smiling faintly.

 

I closed my eyes then put my hand on my face. I took a deep breath slowly trying to ease the pressure I was feeling at the moment. I got so stressed out that it was hard for me to sleep at night. I got up from my chair and boiled a glass of tea to calm my mind.

 

“Don’t drink coffee too much. You had five glasses of coffee yesterday.” Said Kai from behind me and I glanced at him over my shoulder then chuckled.

 

With Kai staying with me, he actually helped me a lot with my health. He often scolded me if I forgot my meal or if I missed my lunch. He was like a mother to me because he often making a fuss over something just like an old woman. I laughed when I remembered that he was scolding me because I skipped my lunch for three days because I was too busy with works and I only ate bread for those three days.

 

“Hey are you listening?” he asked me again, gaining my attention.

 

“Yes mother I’m listening and coffee can help me calm down.” I laughed then continued making my tea, “But this one is just a tea. Do you want some?”

 

Kai shook his head while staring at me and I sipped my tea slowly while thinking about everything that happened in my life and I decided to put a smile on my face, hoping that the dark cloud will soon passed by and I could finally see the sun again.

 

I nodded my head and went to my room then got ready for work.

 

~~0~~

 

I walked into my office and sat down on my chair, I looked around the room while reminiscing about this company. I owned this company, a clothing brand that I took over after my parents. I started to work for this company for about four years and the first two years and a half were so hard to keep this company going because I was still learning a lot of things and made a lot of mistakes.

 

Think the company as a person who was bleeding, I finally managed to stitch the bleeding after two years but now it needs a new blood because it lost too much blood. So that’s what my company looked like, it needed fresh funds but the economic was bad at the moment so it was very hard to find investors because all the businesses were doing very bad at the moment.

 

I sighed then leaned my back on the chair while thinking about it. The company is my life now because I don’t have anybody else. Suddenly my phone ringing, pulling me out of my unconsciousness. I looked at the caller and it was an unknown numbers but I decided to pick it up instead.

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Yes this is Jennie speaking. May I know who is this?”

 

 

“Yes.. I’m free. Okay I will see you soon.” The person hung up the phone and I quickly straighten my clothes then sat up straight.

 

Soon after my secretary called me, telling me that I have a visitor outside. I told my secretary to bring him in. A man came into my office and he was probably around middle age by the look in his hair, his head covered in white hair and he was wearing a formal suit without a tie. I stood up from my chair and welcome this visitor. We shook hand and I allowed him to sit down in front of me.

 

“I was the one talking on the phone.” said the man and smiled, “My name is Kim Hyunsoo.”

 

“I’m Jennie.. Nice meeting you Mr. Kim.” I nodded my head and he gave me a friendly smile, “Do you want coffee or tea or water?”

 

“Coffee is fine with me.” he smiled and thanked me. I told my secretary to prepare a coffee for both of us and went back into my office.

 

“How are you, Jennie?” he asked me and leaned his back to the chair before crossing his legs.

 

I sat down on my chair while nodding my head then smiled widely, “I’m feeling good. Thank you for asking Mr. Kim, how about you?”

 

“I’m healthy and perfectly fine.” He smiled again then nodded his head slowly.

 

“So what can I help you with, Mr. Kim?” I asked him and leaned closer towards the table then pun my arms on the table.

 

“I’m currently looking to invest my money for a company and I’ve studied your company so far and I’m interested..” He smiled again then clasped his hand together while staring at me intently, “But I would like to listen from the owner itself.”

 

I was shocked with his statement because I had been searching for investors for more than four month and suddenly this middle age man came into my office and surprised me with his statement. I was shocked and I couldn’t believe what he just said. I just stared at him without saying anything because I was too shocked.

 

“Go on.. You can explain to me now.” he smiled and titled his head, waiting for me to respond.

 

I shook my head and smiled widely, “Y-yes…”

 

I started explaining about my company from the beginning and I told him about how much it meant to me and all over stuff that he needed to know like what I had been explaining for the past several months. Mr. Kim was too excited for me to feel like he didn’t listen to what I say as he kept looking at me where he supposed to be looking at the papers in front of him.

 

I didn’t think much about it because the most important thing was to get this man to invest his money into my company. So I kept explaining slowly bit by bit until I finished explain everything.

 

“Great. So I will ask my daughter to take care of the rest.” He paused then looked at his watch before smiling widely, “She is the one handling my money so all you need is her signature on the paper.”

 

“That sounds great to me.” I smiled then nodded my head, “I believe daughter is a very smart person.”

 

“I actually want to talk about my daughter but we can talk about her later maybe arrange a lunch or dinner next time because apparently I’m very busy right now.” he laughed then got up from his chair.

 

I followed along and I shook his hand while smiling widely, “Thank you so much Mr. Kim. Thank you.”

 

“You are welcome, Jennie.” he nodded his head and continued smiling at me without taking his eyes off me.

 

“So where can I contact you next, Mr. Kim?” I asked him and he nodded his head.

 

“Here it is.” He put his hand inside his pocket and he gave me a piece of card, “My name card.”

 

“Thank you so much.” I shook his hand one last time and I went downstairs with him to his car.

 

 

Chapter 5

 

Jisoo POV

 

I got out of my silver Porsche and walked into the restaurant because I told this client that I would be having lunch here, so I told her to meet up with me at this restaurant. I was very busy today with a lot of operation going on at the hospital and I didn’t have time to move between places but my father said it was very important, so I decided to meet this person today because I don’t know if I have available time tomorrow to meet this person.

 

I worked at my own hospital as a surgeon. I graduated from the university at the age of 22 because I was such a genius person. I didn’t have time to play when I was in university and when I saw other students playing around, spending time with friends, going to the club, getting drunk, partying, and skipping classes. I envied them because I couldn’t do that but I decided to forget about it and focused on my goals instead because I wanted to quickly finish my study at such a young age.

 

I don’t have any friends at all when I was in university. Mainly because they think that I am super nerd and I have trauma because of what happened back then when I was in high school.

 

I have been working ever since I graduated and it’s been 2 years since I started working at my own hospital. My dad passed away before I was born which is why I want to be a doctor so I can save people’s life. My mother met my stepfather after we moved to another city because of the high school incident and soon after they got married. My stepfather owned one of the hospital and other type of business, very rich man. He paid for all my tuition fees and took care of us.

 

I was looking at the menu when someone walked towards my table and stopped in front of me. I thought it was the waitress so I ignored it instead and kept looking at the menu.

 

“Excuse me, are you Kim Jisoo?” asked the person, stopping me from looking through the menu.

 

I looked up from the menu and started talking without looking at the person, “Yes.. I am kim----“ I stopped before I finished my sentence after I saw the person who stood in front of me with her eyes opened widely.

 

“Jennie?”

 

There she was the person who I used to love. Correction, the person that I still love so deeply that I can’t even get her off my head after all these years. She stood in front of me looking so gorgeous and she just took my breath away. Her long brown hair loose around her chest and it looked so damn beautiful and well taken care of just like when she was in high school. She was wearing a black tight dress wrapped around her body and a pair of high heels. She still has this killer body that everyone would die for.

 

I looked up to her face and I could see that she was wearing a thin make up and the red lipsticks suit her perfectly. That time I felt my heart pounding against my chest the longer I stared into her eyes.

 

She smiled at me and pulled the chair, “I’m sorry to keep you waiting.”

 

I shook my head and brought my attention back towards her, “Y-yeah.”

 

“Umm.. How are you? It’s been a long time.”

 

“It is.” I cleared my throat and sat up straight, “Let’s get to the point.”

 

“Yes.. So I met your father the other day… Umm.. Has he told you about my proposal?”

 

“No. You can explain to me now.” I said and leaned towards the table just because she smells so good and I couldn’t bring myself to get enough of her scent.

 

Jennie started explaining about her business and other stuffs for several minutes and it finally came to a point where she actually need a money for the business to keep going. The company was sinking at the moment because of the bad economic all over the world but I can say that her company is good business and I can tell that it would get better once the economic started getting steady again.

 

She was really desperate for the money to save the company. My father has a lot of company mainly food and wood. People need foods for daily life and wood for building houses, ships, bridges, papers, and all other stuffs. The sales decreased because of the economic but it wasn’t much differences compare to previous years.

 

My father has a lot of cash and assets so he told me that this economic downfall is actually good for investment if you have plenty of money on hand because all the prices aren’t that expensive and it will go up somehow after the economic gets better. So it is a good investment.

 

“You need my signature, am I right?” I asked her straightforwardly and she nodded her head while smiling,

 

“I’m not going to sign it.” I shook my head and she blinked her eyes while staring at me because she was shocked.

 

“Jisoo please. Your father agreed with the proposal so is there anything that you don’t agree? Please tell me.” she said and started taking out her pen, ready to write.

 

“It’s not about the proposal but it’s about you. I’m not going to sign it because of you.” I emphasized the word you so she could get my message.

 

“Jisoo I’m sorry for what I did back then.. Please but I really need your help.” She grabbed my hands and squeezed it lightly.

 

“I know..” I nodded my head and leaned my back on the chair after I pulled my hand away from her, “I’m not going to sign it, Jennie. So you can throw that hope away.”

 

Her touched sent shiver all over my body that’s why I quickly pulled my hand away from her.

 

“This is my dream and I put all of my energy and my hard work into this.” She bit her lower lips while staring into my eyes deeply.

 

I felt bad for her when I looked into her eyes. She was so desperate for this company but I couldn’t forgive what she had done to me back then at least not now. It was so cruel and it almost cost my life because of what they did, not to mention that I had to move away because of what happened back then but thanks to her that my mom could move on from the past.

 

“What about mine?! I used to dream to be a singer but with a picture like that on the internet how can I be a singer??!!! No one would like me and support me because I’m a ing weirdo!” I snapped angrily and glared at Jennie, “That thanks to you and your friends!”

 

I lied to her about my dream just because I got angry at how egoistic she can be. She bullied me back then and now she acted like she didn’t do anything bad to me.

 

“I’m sorry.” she looked down and put her hands to cover her face.

 

Jennie started sobbing quietly for several second and I just sat in front of her looking at her. I wanted to pull her into a hug because it broke my heart too but what she did was really cruel.

 

“I will never sign it and if I don’t then my father also won’t sign it.” I told her and put my hand on top of the folder then pushed it back to Jennie, “You can take that home with you.”

 

“Do you want me to beg?” asked Jennie and I just shrugged my shoulder then straighten my blazer after I got up from my chair.

 

“Jisoo.. Please I will do anything for you.” begged Jennie with tears on her face.

 

“You can’t.. Can you erase all the thought inside their head after they saw that picture?” I asked her and smirked after hearing no responds from Jennie, “Exactly.”

 

“Jisoo I need you. I need your help. Please. This company is…. My life. My whole life depends on it.” Begged Jennie again while crying as she grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking.

 

“What’s in it for me? What’s the benefit for me for helping you?”

 

“I can give you what you want.” Said Jennie quickly, “Tell me what you want.”

 

“You can’t give what I want and you can’t give what I need.” I waved my hand and turned around, “Goodbye, Jennie. Nice to see you all well and healthy.”

 

It was true. Even though I haven’t forgiven her yet, but Jennie is all I need and what I really want in my whole life. I just lost everything the day when her friends stripped off my clothes. I lost the chance to be with her because she probably thought that I was a weird person with man stuff in between my legs. I lost my hope, I lost my chance to be closed with her because she thought I like her boyfriend, I lost my friends well even though I didn’t have any friend, and I lost my house. I lost everything that day including myself.

 

It took me several years to love and accept myself again. It took me plenty of pills just to sleep every night and I cried every night because of my abnormal condition. I felt very lucky to have my mother by my side because she was the only person who supported me and got me back on track and also my stepfather who can accept me for who I am after he found out my special condition. They are the only friend I had and the only friend that I can be opened up about anything.

 

They knew that I love Jennie. I told my stepfather the truth of why Jennie and her friends bullied me but they didn’t get angry with Jennie. Surprisingly they just told me to forgive her. I showed Jennie’s picture to my father and he just smiled at me. He said she looked so pretty and that she looked like a very nice person.

 

Suddenly something popped up inside my head. Did my stepfather do this on purpose? Did he tell me to handle this because he remembered Jennie?

 

“I have one question.” I said and sat down on my chair again.

 

Jennie stopped tidying her folder and her eyes met mine, “Hmm?”

 

“Did my father say something when he saw you?”

 

She pressed her lips tightly then shook her head then she wiped the tears away from her eyes. Her eyes and face were red and it was a little bit swollen because of the crying earlier.

 

“I’m really sorry for what happened back then.” She apologized and looked down while tidying her folder, “I d-didn’t know. If I knew I wouldn’t strip you---”

 

I cut her off and got up from my seat, “Don’t need to mention it.” I cleared my throat and buttoned my blazer together, “You better find someone else to put the money to your company because I won’t.”

 

She pressed her lips together and got up from her seat. She pulled me into a hug without looking at me, “It’s good to finally see you again, Jisoo. After all these years I kept searching and hoping to see you again.”

 

She pulled away from the hug and I just stared at her without saying anything. I was thinking to myself why would she search for me but then she broke my thought when she started talking again, “I just want to see you again and apologize because I didn’t have the chance to.”

 

“You don’t have to try being fake just because you wanted me to agree on putting my money into your company. I told you I---”

 

“No.” she shook her head then grabbed her folder, “I understand that you hate me and it’s okay if you don’t want to put your money into the company but I’m really sorry about what happened back then. I hope you can forgive me.” she looked at me one last time before walking away from me.