Cookies... or Comics???

Cookies... or Comics??? { ON-HIATUS}

 

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook stand infront of Sungmin's bookshop before the younger unlock the door. Ryeowook stand still behind him, not wanting too move even a single steps.
 
"'My Minnie Bookshop'? Minnie? Is this Minnie that they always talk about?" Ryeowook sneakly look at the younger while he tried to open the shop's door.
 
"Okay- Ryeowook-ah. Let go inside. It's cold out here. The owner of this shop will arrive soon." Ryeowook sighed and followed Kyuhyun slowly to the shop. He took a seat at the bench and watch at his master, who's going into Sungmin's room.
"Wait here okay. I'm going to prepare a hot drink for you." Ryeowook crossed his eyebrows and stand up to follow the younger. He hold Kyuhyun's hand, making him stop.
 
"Kyuhyun-ah. I think it's not necessary. I'm your worker and I'm the one who should served you, not you." Kyuhyun chuckled and turn his head to Ryeowook.
At that time they heard a door being push, meaning that someone is coming.
Kyuhyun, who realized that Ryeowook's hand still holding him quickly pulled his hand, making Ryeowook petrified.
 
They looked at the small guy infront them, hardly to move due to the things he brings. "Kyuhyun-ah... I know you're here. Help me..." Kyuhyun make a fast step to the guy and took the bag full with foods and soft drinks from him before brought it to the room.
"Sungmin-ah... Why do you buy foods this much? You intend to live here or what?" Sungmin can only laugh as he sees Kyuhyun's pouted face and even tried to pinched it.
He still doesnt realized there's other people in his beside him and Kyuhyun.
 
Ryeowook looked down from looking at both of them and clear his throat, making Sungmin to look at him.
"Oh- there's someone else here beside us? Omo..." Sungmin blushed a bit as he didnt know there's someone else at there. 'He must have seen me being clingy to Kyuhyun. Oh my... What a shame.' Sungmin bites hes lower lips and stared at Kyuhyun, giving that 'I-didnt-expect-to-have-a-guest-here' looks.
 
"Hi- My name is Ryeowook. Kim Ryeowook. I come with Kyuhyun just now. I'm his..." Ryeowook was about to finish his words when Kyuhyun cut him.
"He's my friend actually... From China." Ryeowook crossed his eyebrows and take short glance at the younger.
 
"A friend? From China? But didnt you said that he's your personal assistant?" Kyuhyun swallowed a bulk of saliva and tried to be calm. He smiled to Sungmin and walked to him, before leading him to the room.
 
"Minnie-ah... You must be tired,right. Come, let me help you with this stuff. Why dont you take a rest first,okay?" Kyuhyun gently pushed Sungmin to his room and took all the bags from him. "But, I still have..."
 
"It's okay. I'll handel that. Just take a rest, okay? Once I've done with this, I'll accompany you." Kyuhyun, not minding Ryeowook was there kissed Sungmin's cheeck making the older's face blushed in red. "Yah- stop that..." Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun's lean figure and run to his room.
 
Kyuhyun let out a relieve sigh and turn to Ryeowook. " I'm so sorry coz I've to do that. I dont want him to know that you're my PA. Actually he still dont know that I'm a son of a billionare. So I hope you understand." Ryeowook who finally understand smiled shortly at Kyuhyun and nodded.
 
"It's okay. I'm totally understand. But is that guy you always call Minnie just now? And this is his shop right?" Ryeowook asked, eyes starring at Sungmin's room. "Yes, he's my Minnie. And yes, this is his shop. He gave me the shop's keys so that I dont've to wait for him outside coz I always come to meet him here." Ryeowook looked down a bit before quickly lifted his head, not wanting the younger to realised his reaction. He force himself to smiled.
 
"No wonder our well-cared, rich and handsome Kyu love his Minnie so much. He's cute, kind, and most important thing is... He love our Kyu more than anything. You so lucky Kyuhyun-ah." Kyuhyun nodded and proudly smiled at Ryeowook as he praised Sungmin. 'I'm a lucky guy. I never felt this happy, plus to be with someone I love with my whole soul.' Kyuhyun widen his smiled when he thinks about Sungmin. 
 
"Well Ryeowook-sshi, you should think of your future too. Dont think too much about work. Sometimes we need a space for us to have fun and find someone to love. And that's what I do right now." Ryeowook weakly nodded as he heard Kyuhyun's word. 'In fact I've already found one. The one that steal my heart from the time I see him. Ah~ Wookie... Stop dreaming. Work~work~work...'
 
Ryeowook shook his several times, attracted Kyuhyun to looked at him. He approach the petite guy infront of him and use his backhand to touch Ryeowook's forehead, observing the guy's body temperature.
"Ryeowook-ah, are you okay?" Kyuhyun's adlib action brought Ryeowook's mind to someone. Someone that he'll never forget till now 'Hyung...'. He then gently shifted the younger's hand and smiled. "I'm okay. Just that I'm having a thought of what you've said. Dont worry." Ryeowook said, trying to acted normal. But right now, even his breath seems uncontrollable that Kyuhyun also realised it.
 
Kyuhyun looked down and cleared his throat as he's getting uncomfortable to be in this situation. "Uhm.. I think we should go now. You should take a rest Ryeowook-sshi. I want to be here for a little longer. And please, dont tell my father about this."  
 
Ryeowook cannot do anything right now beside nodded. He make a few steps and stop, before turn to Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun-ah..."
 
"Uhm?" 
"Thanks..." Kyuhyun turn his head to Ryeowook give him a short smile before the petite guy went to his car and drove away. 'Thanks for the action that brings me to someone.' Ryeowook throw his view to the road and took out the his wallet. He opened the wallet and bring out the picture inside it.
 
"Hyung... How are you now? I'm sorry coz I've to leave you and go without any news. I really miss you. Where are you right now?" Ryeowook cares the picture and a few tears fell from his cheeck as he hugged the picture.
 
 
*********************************
waited long????
sorry for the late... veryyyy late update...
i'm having a camp this month so I cant update soon...
 
 
yewook is going to be on role in the next chapter soo 
dont forget to read it ...
anyway, thank for the comment and subscribtion...
I appreciate that..^^