Cookies... or Comics??

Cookies... or Comics??? { ON-HIATUS}

Kyuhyun woke up early as today is his first day going to work, at his father's company. Yes, Kyuhyun's father own a huge company in Seoul and because Kyuhyun is the only son in the family(his sister decided to follow her husband to Paris for business) makes him the only available heir.

For the first time in his live, he went out, wearing full dressed coat with black leather shoes. 'This is really not me'. Kyuhyun watched himself intencely infront of the mirror as he himself was mesmerized with the appearance.

"Good morning my handsome boss." Kyuhyun smirked as he saw Ryeowook entered his room, bringing a briefcase.

"Morning young boy. Long time didnt see you." Kyuhyun eyes focused on himself once more as he make a last touch up to his precious brownish hair. Satisfied with himself, Kyuhyun winked at the mirror, earning a 'yulk' sound from Ryeowook.

"Young boy huh? Remember Kyuhyun-sshi, I'm older than you. Tch.." Kyuhyun rolled up his eyes and turned to Ryeowook.

"Whatever Wook-ah." Ryeowook can only shake his head as Kyuhyun busy looking for something in his drawer. "Ryeowook-ah, why dont you wait for me in the car. I need to look for my cellphone." Ryeowook raised his eyes before nodded.

"Okay, I'll wait in the car. Dont be late okay." Ryeowook take his briefcase and went downstairs, leaving Kyuhyun and his matter. While Kyuhyun still busy searching for his phone.

"Where did I put it? Ah, here you are." Kyuhyun took his phone in the drawer when he saw a picture(more like a drawing picture) inside the drawer. He took out the picture and a memory came to him.

-------Kyuhyun's POV--------

"Yow 'Evil'." Kyuhyun answered his friend with just a 'humm' sound. His friend, more like bestfriend, took a seat beside him.

"You know what, I just have Kibum's number. Oh, how exciting. I cant wait to contact him. This guy shows very hard to get. But I'm sure, with my power(which means, his handsomeness) he'll fell in love with me. Huhu.." The guy took a glance at Kyuhyun when he didnt get any responce.

"Yah... Listen to me, you brat. Aish.." Kyuhyun still didnt budge a little. He kept on drawing somethimg that looked like a very pretty yet cute girl intencely. He even stick out his tongue, showing how concentrate he was that time.

"Done at last. Yah, Siwonnie, what do you think?" Kyuhyun showed his now finished drawing to his friend, whose name was Siwon. With a curious feeling, Siwon take the drawing from Kyuhyun's hand at took a closed look at it.

"Seems familier. Where did you know this girl? But it a little bit weird for this girl to has a guy's haircut." Siwon looked at the 'girl' again when Kyuhyun grabbed it from him.

"Dont stare at him like that. I dont think this person is a girl. Me, myself dont know who is this. You know what I mean right? " Kyuhyun cares the drawing picture like it is the real guy he cares.

"Wait, you dont know who 'he' is? I mean, how can you draw his face perfectly when you didnt even meet him? It's impossible right?" Siwon hold his chin as he was thinking.

"Well, few weeks ago I keep dreaming about this guy. He sat on the bench with a very mesmerizing white tux. I watch him intencely when he turned his face to me. His face was very pure and innocence, like a little lost kids. Then he strecth out his hand, wanting me to take it and he say, 'Hi, I am Lee Sungmin. One day, you'll be mine and I'll be yours forever.' He told me that calmly and gave me the purest smile I've ever seen. I was shock, I mean a very good shock. Who wouldnt want such amazing guy like him. But then, he disappeared, just like that. That's the only information that I get, his name."

Kyuhyun rested his head on his palm as Siwon tend to remember something.

"You said his name is Sungmin? I think I know who is this guy. Well, not that I've a friend named Sungmin but I really think that this Sungmin of yours is the same Sungmin I know."
This time Kyuhyun put a full attention to Siwon as his friend told him about 'his Sungmin'.

For two hours without stop, Siwon told everything he knows about Lee Sungmin. He even gave Kyuhyun Sungmin's brother's phone number so that the younger can know more about Sungmin. Kyuhyun's eyes sparkles with joy as he now can finally meet his soon-to-be-loved guy.Without hesitation, he decided to go back to Korea as soon as possible.

-------End of POV------

Kyuhyun planted a kiss on the picture as he tried to hold his tears. "Minnie-ah, where exactly have you been? Please Minnie-ah, come back to me. I really, really.. No, not really but deadly miss you. Please come infront of me and say you love me once again."

Finally a lonely tears roll down his pale cheek. Kyuhyun quickly wipe it and put the picture into his wallet before went to his car. He need to start his day with a happy feeling. Just once, Kyuhyun thought to himself. 'Just today, let me think only about the job, and not my Sungmin...'

 

 

**********************

I'm sorry coz I update this chapter too late.. I was at my grandpa's home this holiday, that's why I cant post it..

Soo tired with my work.. T_T..

Anyway, i'm planning to make a thriller ff..

but I dont know if it will be great.. hmmm

thanks to those who subscribe and comment, i appreaciate it.. gamsahamnida.. huhu