Cookies... or Comics??

Cookies... or Comics??? { ON-HIATUS}

 

Kyuhyun lied on his bed after an hour lecture by his father...
 
---------------------
"-I told you not to go out alone. Why are you so obstinate?" Kyuhyun just listened to his nagging father. "What if you get kipnapped? you're my only son. I dont want anything happen to you." 
 
Kyuhyun is a billionare son and he is the only son  in his family, along with his older sister. He lives in sumptuous since he still a little till now. But now he is 24 and he dont want to be surrounded by bodyguard all the time.
 
"Appa, I'm 24 already. I know how to take care of myself. besides, no one recognised me." Mr. Cho sighed and shook his head.
 
"Okay, if you dont want me to be alone...why dont you hire a 'PA' for me?" Kyuhyun gazed at his father with a smile. 
Mr. Cho looked at the young man a while and nodded.
 
"I'll deliberate it. In a mean while, I dont want you to sneak out from house. Remember that." Kyuhyun give out a relieved sighed as his father consent with his idea. He whisled to his room.
 
-------------------------
 
Again, Kyuhyun had a flashback. But this time, it's not about his father.
It's about the incident that happen at the bookshop "Lee Sungmin. My Minnie Bookshop-"he smiled as he recalled his adlibs action toward Sungmin.
 
"He must be frozen from shock when I suddenly kiss him. But why did I do that to him? Damn you're really evil Cho..."  He chuckled and went out.
 
-----------------
"Yesung hyung.. What are you doing?" Yesung petrified and turn to Sungmin, giving that 'I-almost-had-a-heart-attack' look.
 
"You always like this dont you? I'm trying to make a new recipe for my cookies. Here, try this." Sungmin opened his mouth while Yesung feed him the cookies into his mouth.
 
Sungmin closed his eyes and examined the taste "Emm~ vanilla."
Yesung widened his smile and nodded.
"I purposely bake this cookies for you. I named it 'vanilla minnie'." 
Sungmin glanced at Yesung as his hyung gave such a weird name to the cookies.
 
Sungmin mockingly smiled at Yesung, enough to make the older feel astonished.
 
"Yeah right- but why vanilla? Why dont you change it to strawberry flavour?" Yesung turn his short lean figure towards the oven and expelled the cooked muffin, placing it on the table just infront of Sungmin.
 
Sungmin wants to take the muffin when Yesung suddenly slapped his hand. He pulled his hand quickly as his fist hurt enough to make him stand still. Yesung gave his dongsaeng a short smile and arranged the muffin on a plate.
 
"Well, I dont want to use strawberry flavour as I remember last week when I baked strawberry cupcakes, my Minnie never want to leave my cafe. Take note of that." Sungmin pouted and moaned silently.
 
Yesung burst out a loud laugh and wrapped his arm around Sungmin's shoulder. He watch at his dongsaeng's cute face intensely when the same feeling leap his heart. The feeling that he kept for 3 years.
 
"Dont make that face or else I'll kiss you Minnie-ah. Maybe next time I'll bake a strawberry cake for you. Special for you." 
Sungmin jump to joyness when he heard Yesung clarification. He knows that the older will easily give in to him.
 
"I know you will give in to me. Hmm- okay then, I dont want to disturd you so..." Sungmin grabbed one of the muffin and ran out from the cafe.
"See you later hyung... And thanks for the this kekeke~"
 
"Yah-"
 
Yesung shook his head a while and shifted his attention to the cookies.
"Playfull child... Of course I'll give in to you. You may assume that I'm your favourite hyung but not me. I gave all my attention just to you Sungmin-ah. You'll never know my feeling towards you. At least let me express my feeling by caring you. If the time comes, I'll forthright to you." Yesung smiled widely and continued his job.
 
---------------
Kyuhyun trembling in cold as he stand infront of Sungmin's bookshop. He wiped up his fringe and cuddled his own body tightly to regain heat.
Even his coat cant give him enough heat in his body.
Temperature: -7oC. 
 
Where is Sungmin? Why didn't he open his shop right now? Kyuhyun moaned aloned when he saw Sungmin approaching him, looking weirdly at him. "Kyuhyun-sshi? What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun started to feel giddy but he intended to stay.
 
"Why~d~do you late? How~c~can you~gain profit if you k~keep opening your shop late like~this?" Sungmin crossed his eyebrows as he heard Kyuhyun. 'This evilKyu very..." Sungmin stride to the shop and take out a bunch of key and unlock the shop.
 
The short guy turn to Kyuhyun before walked to him. He fasten his step when he saw Kyuhyun getting feeble, almost collapse unconsious. Kyuhyun feels his legs not durable enough to hold his body.
 
"Kyuhyun-sshi... Kyuhyun-sshi... " Kyuhyun heard the last word from Sungmin and he collapse. Sungmin, who first time experience the situation  panickly lifted Kyuhyun's shoulder and brings the guy to his shop.
 
He lied Kyuhyun on the sofa and turn the heater to the highest level. 'What should I do? Oh god, please help me..' Sungmin looked at the unconsious guy before he snapped his finger.
"Yesung hyung." He smiled and grabbed his coat before run to Yesung's cafe.
 
"Hyung... hyung..." Yesung raise his head to see who is calling him, even he knows the guy is Sungmin. 
"Yesung hyung, can you make me a mush? I want to eat your delicious mush today. Please..." Yesung looked at him weirdly before weakly nodded his head.
 
"Okay-"
 
Sungmin smiled widely and hugged Yesung before giving him a short kiss on Yesung's cheeck. Yesung turned his head to Sungmin as he himself never thought that the short man would kiss him. He swallowed a bulk of saliva and walked to kichen.
 
Sungmin explore the front room with his eyes. 'Hmm- this cafe is simple and yet attractive. How come I just realise it today?' Sungmin'eyes stopped at a photo that he never see. 'Who is this?' His attention was interrupped as he saw Yesung come out with a bowl of soup.
 
"Here- your soup..."
 
Sungmin smiled shortly at Yesung and took the soup. "Thanks hyung... I should get going. See you later-" Yesung lost his word as he saw Sungmin run to his shop, leaving him alone in the cafe. 
'Usually you'll stay at least half an hour before leave, but now..." Yesung looked down and sighed heavily before proceeding his job.
 
----------------------
"Are you feeling better Kyuhyun-sshi?" Sungmin carefully asked the guy infront of him as he didnt give out a word since he got up.
Kyuhyun gazed at Minnie, making him nervous.
 
"Better? Yah-I'm freezing to death out there. Till now the cold is still linger in my body. You still can asked me wether I'm feeling better or not. What the.." Kyuhyun was about to finish his word when Sungmin quickly cut him.
 
"Yah-"
 
Kyuhyun startled as he never thought that 'the-suppose-to-be-sweet-Minnie' yelled at him.
 
"I never command you to wait for me. Since when did I hire someone to guard my shop... And for your information Kyuhyun-sshi..." Kyuhyun sneakly watched Sungmin's face as it become cuter when the older get mad. He smiled in silent as he explore Sungmin's small figure.
 
"Today is Sunday and I only open my shop at noon. Take note of that." Sungmin keep nagging, 'fierce... yet cute' Kyuhyun widen his smiled, finally, attracted Sungmin attention. "Why are you smilling? What is so funny about?" Kyuhyun chuckled and crept towards Sungmin, making the older insecured. 'What's wrong with this guy. Oh god... Help me...'
 
Sungmin looked down and closed his eyes from looking at Kyuhyun's misterious gazed. He took out a bottle of mineral water from his bag and drink it, drenching his lips.
 
Kyuhyun bites his own lips as Sungmin's attracted him to get closer. 
"Sungmin-sshi... Dont you realise that your action attract me-" Sungmin turn to Kyuhyun as the young man continued, while touching Sungmin's lips. The older didnt stop Kyuhyun's action, neither do he like it. He didnt dodge at all.
 
"Your lips... it's irresistable." Sungmin pouted. "Dont do that Sungmin-sshi.. Or else I cant control myself to..." Sungmin widen his eyes as Kyuhun's lips reach his small, drence lips. He stiff, letting the young man explore his warmth from their lips. 'My first kiss... is stolen...' Sungmin closed his eyes as it started to blurr.
 
Kyuhyun break their kiss when he saw a few tears dropped on his palm. He stammered. 'Sungmin's crying? But why?' He swallowed an invisible saliva as Sungmin give out a soft sobs. 
 
"Sungmin-ah... Are you okay?" Sungmin didnt gave any answer beside giving a loud sob. Kyuhyun getting more nervous when he decided to hug Minnie. He gather up all his strength and tugged Sungmin into his embrace.
 
"Sungmin-ah~ please dont cry. Forgive me. I didnt mean to do that." Kyuhyun realized his mistake by kissing Minnie, but what can he do? He cant denied Sungmin's cuteness. From the start he knows Minnie, theres something special about him.
 
"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun-sshi..." Kyuhyun crossed his eyebrows as he heard Sungmin. "-why?" Sungmin kept on crying in Hyunnie's chest, making him felt lousy about himself.
 
''Please accept my love Sungmin-ah... You dragged me in this love games. now, I will end this game myself...'' 
Kyuhyun kept his voice and kiss Sungmin's forehead before resting his head on Sungmin's.
 
 
 
 
****************************************************************************************************
Author's note : the next chapter is a little bit complicated. I completely lost at the moment.
Forgive me if the ending of this story a little bit weird. please subcribes..... ^-^