Cookies... or Comics??

Cookies... or Comics??? { ON-HIATUS}

 

"Kyuhyun-ah..." Kyuhyun wandered around as he heard Sungmin's calling him. 
"Kyuhyun-ah... Please forgive me..." Kyuhyun stopped when he saw a figured infront of him. He cant see the face because the light behind him blocked his view.
"Sungmin-ah.. Is that you? Answer me..." The figure didnt move. Kyuhyun knows that, that person is Sungmin, and he knows that he's crying right now. 
Kyuhyun wants to go for him, but his leg cant even move.
 
Kyuhyun collapse and cried loudly when he saw Sungmin's figure disappeared. "Sungmin-ah... Why?? Why you do this to me?? WHY??!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted in between his sob as he felt so empty.
He startled when he felt someone hugged him.
 
"Hyunnie-ah.. Please dont cry. I cant bear to see your tears fell." Kyuhyun turn his body when he saw Sungmin, still hugging him. He jump to Sungmin and hug him back, tightly.
After a long hug, Kyuhyun cup Sungmin's face and watch his pale face intencely.
 
"What's wrong with you Ming-ah?" Sungmin released his embrace and turn his back on Kyuhyun.
"Cho Kyuhyun, I'm sorry. This is our last meet. I hope you wont find me again. I'm happy with my life now, and I think yopu're happy with yours."
Sungmin end his word and fade away.
 
"Sungmin!!!!!!!! Noooooo!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted his name and fainted.
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun get up quickly and found himself in his room. 'Damn I'm just dreaming. I hope all of my dream is not true.' Kyuhyun wiped his face before got ready to Sungmin's shop.
He wears blue t-shirt and loose jeans before went to his 'GT' bike.
 
 
 
 
 
****** sorry guys i post my ff sooooooo late.. no time to post it... =_="