Cookies... or Comics???

Cookies... or Comics??? { ON-HIATUS}

 

It has been two months and Kyuhyun never come to Sungmin's bookshop again. Deep in his heart, Sungmin knows that he miss Hyunnie. 
But Kyuhyun seem to  avoid him lately.
 
'Is he feel offended with me? Did I dissappointed him?' Sungmin threw his view to the cafe infront of his bookshop.
'Handel and Gretel cafe'. He gave a heavy sighed. It has been a long time since his last visit to Yesung's cafe.
 
Sungmin was checking for the list of new arrival novel when he saw a medical report in his desk. He then had a fast glimpse...
 
---10 years ago----
 
"I'm sorry if I have to say this but as a doctor, I need to be honest. Your son's condition is crytical and need to have a stem-cell transplant as soon as possible, followed by radiation therapy. If not, then we can assume that he can only survive for three years." Mr. Lee gave out a heavy sigh as he turn to his son's room.
 
It had been a month Sungmin been hospitalized and theres no sign from him to wake up. 
 
"How long will our son be like this, honey? I cant bear to see him like that... What can we do?" Mrs. Lee cried loudly as her husband hold her in his ambrace.
 
"-we will find the cure. I promise you that nothing will happen to our son. The timeline... is just a doctor's prediction." Mr. Lee tried to console his wife, but nobody saw his silent tears, slowly fell from his eyes.
 
Now it has been ten years and he can survive from his disease. Sungmin is lucky because he receive an early treatment before the the disease spread.
 
---------------------
Sungmin then returned to reality again when he heard a bell rings from his shop's door. He purposely put a bell on top of the door so that he'll know theres a customer came. He quickly hide the report and went to the door.
 
As usual, he will friendfully intertained his customer. "Welcome to 'My Minnie Bookshop", my name is Sungmin. What can I help you sir?" He bow at the two man infront of him when they suddenly dragged him out from the shop, making him shock.
 
"Yah- what are you trying to do? Let me go..." Both of them kept their mouth shut until they reach the park. They realised him and gave out a short smile.
"Hi... My name is Donghae and this is Eunhyuk. We're actually-" Donghae was about to finish his word when a tall guy patted his shoulder.
 
"Yah... You really doing your job well. Thank guys." Sungmin widen his eyes when he saw the guy infront of him. Donghae and Eunhyuk smiled at him and left. 'Kyuhyun-sshi..' His heart was beating so fast as Kyuhyun was way too different from before. 'He's groovy...' Sungmin blinked his
eyes several times to ensure what he saw.
 
Kyuhyun is not wearing his big glasses, not bringging his huge bagpack and not being a nerd infront of him.
He's totally different. Wearing sunglasses, Kyuhyun looked extremely cool and handsome in Sungmin's dark brown eyes.
 
"S~Sungmin-ah... Why are you staring me like that?" Sungmin quickly looked down as Kyuhyun weirdly examined himself.
"Kyuhyun-sshi... You look different." Kyuhyun, finally, releasing his tension on Sungmin and smiled.
 
"Oh really? I didnt notice that. Anyway, thanks." Sungmin kept his joyness in his heart as he saw Hyunnie's smile. He missed that smiled actually and he had no idea why he miss it.
 
Both of them then take a walk along the park. Sungmin throwed his view to the lake beside him when Hyunnie sneakly watched his small figure. Sungmin was about to say something when Kyuhyun desided to start first.
 
"Sungmin-ah... Is it ok that I just call you Sungmin or Minnie instead of Sungmin-sshi?... It's ok if you want to call me Kyuhyun or just Hyunnie. I wont be mad."
 Sungmin turned his face to Kyuhyun and gave out a weird glance. He then make up a long thought before smiled at Kyuhyun.
 
"How old are you Kyuhyun-ah?" 
 
"Ey? Me?.. I~I'm~ twenty-four?.." Sungmin widen his smiled, making the young man astonised. 'Why he's smilling?' Kyuhyun moaned silently as Sungmin seems to ignore his words.
 
"That's seems a little weird. Instead of calling me Sungmin or 'Minnie', I want you to call me hyung. Understand? As my dongsaeng, you should respect me coz I'm two years older than you." Kyuhyun was shocked by Sungmin's action, playing with his hair and acted like he is Minnie's younger brother. He turn to the older as he never expected the action at all.
 
This is the first time someone had ever touched his hair as all people around him knows that his hair is his most precious treasure in his life.
No one dare to touch it, even his own family. 
'I should get mad with his action... But why I feel protected as he cares me like that. What's wrong with you Kyu?" Kyuhyun shooked his head and acted arrogantly.
 
"No... No matter what, I will call you Sungmin or Minnie if I want. I dont care if you're older than me or not. So.. Hyung, Dont stop me to do that." Kyuhyun showed the older his smirk smiled. Sungmin pouted and fasten his steps to the lake.
 
"Yah- Sungmin-ah..." Sungmin ran to the lake when Kyuhyun grabbed his hand, forcing him to stop. Sungmin glared at him, making that 'I-dont-want-to-talk-to-you' face.
 
"Minnie-ah... How come you be this childlish? It has no different right? Wether I call your name instead of hyung..." Sungmin throwed his view far from Kyu's eyes. He smiled silently and turn to Kyuhyun.
 
"Actually..."
 
Kyuhyun felt an invisible sweat rolling down his forehead as he waited for the older's answer. Sungmin kept his smiled and enclosed his face to Kyu's ears.
 
"I've always wanted you to call me Minnie... Felt like someone wants me to be cute in somehow." He whispered to the young man with smiled. Kyuhyun gave out a relieved sigh and almost jump to joy when he heard Sungmin's. 
 
He almost hugged Sungmin when he realised that they're still in public. He winked to 'his Minnie', for now... 
 
They walked along the lake side when Sungmin suddenly felt dizzy. Felt like a thousands of sharp knives planted in his brain right now.
Sungmin hold his head to endured the pain. 
 
"Sungmin-ah... Are you okay?" Kyuhyun holded Sungmin's hand, making a very worried face. Sungmin didnt gave out any voice but giving him a bitter smile. 'He cant know about this. I have to keep this secret.' 
 
"I'm okay Kyu. Maybe the weather is too hot. Kyuhyun-ah, can we go to somewhere colder?" Kyuhyun just nodded but deep in his heart, he knows something is wrong. Kyuhyun followed Sungmin's to the nearby stall and took a seat beside him.
 
"Are you really okay hyung? You look sick." Sungmin weakly nodded. He dont want anyone to know about him, not yet. 
He's still not ready to tell everyone about what actually happen to him.
 
'The time will come... And you will know it Kyuhyun. And that time, I wont be able to see you again.'
Sungmin hold his tears from Kyuhyun pretended like he's okay, while he silently hold the pain of his head.. Same as the pain in his heart...
 
******************************
Sorry for the misunderstanding....
I'm a bit lost....-_-