Cookies... or Comics??

Cookies... or Comics??? { ON-HIATUS}

 

Kyuhyun tried to call Sungmin many times but still there's no respond. It has been a month Sungmin didnt open his shop and didnt contact him, making him worried. Kyuhyun tried another way, by asking Yesung who's his bestfriend about Sungmin. Kyuhyun took his car key and drove to Yesung's cafe.
 
Time: 07.00 pm
Temperature: -7oC
 
Kyuhyun waited for three hours outside Yesung's cafe while waiting the older to get him. The situation make him remember the time he confess his love to Sungmin. Just like that, trembling in cold weather.
But this time it's different. There's no Sungmin beside him to warm him up. While he pondered around, someone touch his shoulder.
 
"Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing here?" Kyuhyun turn to the guy. 'Just Ryeowook, where's Yesung?' Kyuhyun looked down and cleared his throat. He dont want Ryeowook to know that he's going to ask Yesung about Sungmin.
 
"It's you, Ryeowook-ah. Erm... Where's Yesung hyung? I've been waiting for him here. Have you seen him?" Not answering Ryeowook's question, Kyuhyun asked him another question. He looked around before Ryeowook offered him to wait inside the cafe. He went to the kitchen and brought a cup of hot chocolate with cookies.
 
"What are you here? Why are you looking for Yesung hyung?" Again, Ryeowook asked Kyuhyung the same question. Anticipating on the right answer, he kept his thought in him. "I've something to ask him..."
 
"About Sungmin-sshi? There's no need to ask anymore. It's all so obvious." Kyuhyun widen his eyes as he had no idea what Ryeowook was talking about. He's waiting for Ryeowook to finish his words.
"Yesung hyung and Sungmin-sshi... Are together." Kyuhyun turned to Ryeowook and glance at him. "Yah- it's not funny to joke around like this. I'm worried about Sungmin now, and you still want to joke me? Stop it Ryeowook-ah." Kyuhyun tried to be calm but his heart beats faster than the train now. He just hope that what Ryeowook said is not true.
 
"Dont you realized it? Sungmin-sshi didnt open his shop for a month. At the same time, Yesung hyung disappeared. Where do you think they would be? I'm telling this not to let you think of bad things about Sungmin, but I just dont want you to get hurt. Sorry but I've to say this to you. This is what Sungmin-sshi wants." Ryeowook ends his word and gave Kyuhyun a card before leave the cafe.
 
"I cant be here for too long. I'm going to close the cafe too. See you again." Ryeowook locked the cafe and left, leaving Kyuhyun behind, all alone.
 
'Kyuhyun-ah, I'm sorry that I have to say that to you. You cant know anything now. This is what Sungmin hyung want me to do.' Ryeowook wept silently as he recalled everythings. How Sungmin begged him not to tell anything to Kyuhyun and how Kyuhyun responded when he told him that Sungmin dont want him anymore. Tears rolling down his cheeck as he saw Sungmin last week...
 
------------------
Sungmin holded Ryeowook's hand as he cried softly. He has been lying on the bed for three weeks and he cant do anything. This maybe his first and last request for Ryeowook.
 
"Ryeowook-ah, please... Please tell him anything that I told you. I'm begging you. He really cant see me like this." Tears rolling Ryeowook's eyes as Sungmin pressed his cold hand to him. Yesung couldn't do anything except watching them hopelessly.
 
"How can I lie to him. Kyuhyun-sshi is my boss and he's my friend too. Only looking at his worried face make me want to say everything about you and tell him to go to you immediately." Sungmin shook his head several times as he was hoping Ryeowook to help him. Yesung cant bear anymore, he rush to both of them and they three hugged each other, drown in their tears.
 
"Kim Ryeowook... When the time come, I'll tell him myself and let him worry about the whole time. But not now. Seriously not now." Tears are rolling down Sungmin's eyes while he hugged Yesung and Ryeowook.