Closet Caper

Magenta Papers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura was exasperated and was continuously pounding on the closet door and had been doing so for 30 minutes already. She was starting to get a little tired because it was the most physical activity she had done in a while now.

 

Eunbi was a little worried and said, “Miss Miyawaki, you’ve been doing this for a while now. Why not take a break?”

 

“But Miss Kwon, we don’t know when someone will open this door again, if ever! WE BOTH LEFT OUR PHONES BEHIND AT THE OFFICE IN A RUSH AND WE MIGHT STARVE AND DIE HERE! OR BETTER YET, WE’LL RUN OUT OF OXYGEN IN THIS SMALL CLOSET!”

 

Eunbi got ahold of Sakura’s shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes.

 

She said, “Sakura, calm down you can do this. We can do this. Someone will eventually come in find us because they’ll be worried about us, okay? Just look at me and breathe.”

 

Sakura was stunned by how soothing her voice was.

 

‘That’s the first time she called me by my first name…’

 

Their faces were only inches away from each other and Sakura couldn’t help but appreciate Eunbi’s beauty once more.

 

Her dark brown eyes that were filled with love and could make anyone go soft if you stare long enough into them, her curves filling out her pencil skirt and wet, white blouse that seems to be a tight fit on her, and…

 

Sakura shifted her gaze from her eyes downwards.

 

The same red, plump lips that she wanted to kiss all those years ago…

 

Sakura remembered that this was her first love, right here in front of her, after all these years.

 

Kkura-chan, I like you a lot, you know?

 

Sakura suddenly remembered the face of the student council president looking at her so affectionately, with a soft small on her face.

 

She blinked a few more times and a more mature visage comes into view again and she realized that this was Secretary Kwon now.

 

Eunbi was gazing back at Sakura and realized how gorgeous her eyes are, although she saw a bit of panic and confusion in them.

 

A rush of old and new feelings surged through Sakura, and Sakura’s face and ears burn bright red as she realized that her heart hadn’t changed after all these years.

 

Panicking, Sakura turned to bang on the door once more.

 

“HELP! HELP! WE’RE TRAPPED IN HERE!!!”

 

Eunbi sighed, “You’ve already tried that for at least half an hour…”

 

“We have to keep yelling so someone wil-M-M-MISS KWON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?”

 

Sakura’s face somehow reddened even more at what she saw and she felt like she’s gonna pass out or get one of those anime nosebleeds soon.

 

She caught Eunbi mid-strip as she was taking her stained shirt off, clearly exposing her lacy black bra covering her ample chest.

 

Sakura’s eyes also widened at something else.

 

‘Her abs…’

 

Eunbi stared at her unashamed and said, “What? This is what we came here to do, is it not? My wet blouse was feeling uncomfortable so…”

 

Sakura was finding it hard to breathe, with Eunbi being half- and there only being a few inches of space between them.

 

Before Eunbi could put the spare shirt on, the closet door abruptly opened.

 

A female janitor with the nametag “Miu,” caught them and said, “OH! Oh my god, I’m so sorry for interrupting!”

 

Extremely embarrassed, Sakura said, “NO, NO, LISTEN, IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!”

 

Despite Sakura’s explanation, ao Miu was not convinced.

 

-----

 

BACK AT THE OFFICE

 

Everyone was busy eating their lunch when Yuri asked, “So what do you think they’re doing now?”

 

Yujin said, “Maybe they’re doing what people usually do in a closet, like in Seven Minutes in Heaven, only this time, it’s been over half an hour.”

 

Chaewon continued, “Yeah, they’re probably making out or somethin-”

 

“MAKING OUT???”

 

Nako, Yena, and Hitomi stared at her with widened eyes.

 

Yena exclaimed, “EUNBI UNNIE?!? And...SAKURA UNNIE?!?”

 

agape, Hitomi said, “This is...this is about those two pretty women right?! I’ve seen them at the bakery before!”

 

Nako asked, “What...what did you guys do??”

 

Yujin answered her, “Oh nothing, we just...purposely spilled iced tea on Eunbi unnie’s shirt so that Sakura unnie would eventually take her to the storage closet downstairs and locked the closet from the outside so they would be stuck there and forced to confront their feelings for each other.”

 

Nako, Yena, and Hitomi were absolutely shocked, seeing that they were out of the loop when the plan was created.

 

Minju said, “Speaking of that, was it really okay to do that? We don’t even know if Eunbi unnie likes her back or not…”

 

Nako replied, “AHAHAHA, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU GUYS!”

 

Everyone’s eyes were drawn to Nako.

 

“I caught Eunbi unnie staring at Minju’s pictures of Sakura unnie on Twitter earlier! She had this dreamy look in her eyes and she was looking at them for a long while to be honest.”

 

Chaeyeon said, “Really?!?” She smacked her hands together and said, “Finally! We got some progress, y’all!”

 

Cheers went around the office.

 

Hyewon started again, “But do you think they’re doing what we think they’re doing? What if they’re getting hungry, or—”

 

She was interrupted by the elevator ding and out came an embarrassed Eunbi and Sakura.

 

Chaewon said, “!”

 

Everyone stared at her.

 

“Uhhh...uhhh...I just realized I left my lamp on at home hehehe...but...uh...Miss Miyawaki, where have you guys been all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter