Introductions

Magenta Papers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24-year-old Miyawaki Sakura stepped through the automatic doors of ENOZI Enterprises, ready for another day of work as CEO. After grabbing her morning coffee and taking a quick ride on the elevator to the 12th floor, the first thing that caught her attention was the loud conversation that Yuri and Yujin, two interns, were having by the water cooler.

 

Sakura then looked to her left and saw Kang Hyewon surprisingly doing her work as she should, although she had earphones in. "No doubt listening to anime OSTs," Sakura thought.

 

"Morning, Sakura!" Nako, another office lady and her childhood friend from Japan said.

 

"Ms. Yabuki, how many times do I have to tell you that it's Ms. Miyawaki in the office?" said Sakura.

 

"Ah, Sakura you know I'll never get used to that," said Nako, "let's do a good job today anyways," she smiled.

 

"Of course," Sakura replied with a smile as well, making her way into her own office.

 

As she entered her office, Lee Chaeyeon, her Vice President of Marketing and Operations and high school best friend was already there waiting for her.

 

"Sakura, how long is it gonna be like this?" said Chaeyeon.

 

"Like what? Everything's fine on my end, I don't know what you're talking about," said the Japanese CEO.

 

"Our deal with Raven Corporation still hasn't gone through, we've had to cancel your last three meetings, and we're behind on product design and presentations. It's been like this for almost 2 weeks already Sakura," Chayeon reported, "you're usually not like this."

 

"I'm just going through a slump or something, it happens to everyone, don't be so worried about me Chaeyeon," Sakura said.

 

"I have enough reason to worry Sakura," Chaeyeon continued, "are you sure you don't want some help? Maybe you need a secretary or somethi-"

 

"NO!" Sakura exclaimed, startling the both of them.

 

"I-I'm sorry, i-it's just I don't think I wanna burd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter