Controlling the Urges

Love Over Blood

Just when he steps into his dorm, the lamp in his living room is . Seeing the disapproving look on Seokjin's face, Jimin gulps. '.'   

Eyes narrowing Jin frowns when he realizes that the scent clinging to Jimin is human. Recognizing the scent, he finds himself growing worried and angry at the same time. A part of him hopes he's overexaggerating, that the scent isn't that of that male everyone was talking about but no matter how much he tried to tell himself it wasn't, he knew that wasn't the case. He knew it was him. There was no denying it, not when he had witnessed all he had.

Jin knew Jimin had great control but at the same time he couldn't help but wonder if the rumor's about the chance of anyone being the mate of an original vampire held some truth to it. Remembering the way Jimin had embraced the crying human and the look in those blue eyes, he can't help but wonder if that was what it was until he was shaking his head. 'No, no it can't be. He can't be Jimin's mate. Someone so weak and fragile wouldn't be paired with an original. If he is...someone's got a weird sense of irony. Anyone would kill him if word got around.'

 Voice lowering in tone, Jin points to the couch not to far away from his seat.

"Sit down, Jimin we need to talk."

For a moment Jimin considers turning around but as the door is pushed open behind him he startles. Turning around the sight of Namjoon behind him tells him that he doesn't have any other option. Sitting down on the couch Jimin waits, his eyes peering up at his oldest friend. When the door to his place closes, he steals a glance. Not seeing Namjoon, he internally groans. 'Of course, Jin would tell Namjoon.'

Jimin really didn't like that look on Jin's face. It was the same one his father made whenever his goals or accomplishments never met his standards. Glowering for a moment, he hopes that he was wrong. That Jin was just upset he had missed their daily outing as a group.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I don't know what your talking about hyung."

"Jimin, don't play these games with me. If I've noticed it's only about time everyone else does...and that includes our enemies."

"Jin-hyung, I honestly don't know what you're talking about."

At the scoff Jimin looks up, seeing Jin's frown he clenches his fists. His cheeks burning in embarrassment, looking away the reminder that they were much different in age comes rushing back. Despite the fact that he was the child of an original vampire, Jimin was much younger then Jin, who was a noble vampire. Their status often reminded to them by every other vampire within their proximity. 

Letting out a breathy exhale, Jimin braces himself for whatever Jin was going to say next. Everyone in their group of friends knew that that angry look in brown eyes meant. They knew what it meant all too well. They knew that whatever they were doing or whoever they were interacting with wasn't good news if Jin had decided to involve himself.

While Jin's voice was soft and calm each word uttered had Jimin feeling himself starting to grow angry.

"Jimin, you're going to get him killed. If you think I haven't noticed you staring at him then you haven't been paying very close attention. What is he to you? An infatuation? Your next meal?"

At the thought of drinking Taehyung's blood, he can feel himself starting to salivate. The strong scent of vanilla and the desire to know if Taehyung' blood tasted as good as he looked and smelled. But when the possibility hits him that there may be a chance he wouldn't be able to stop, he pushes aside that thought.  Shaking his head, he can't help but stare at Jin in disbelief. At the implication that he would throw himself into that kind of situation and endanger not only himself but every other vampire that existed.

"He's not my meal! I would never do that to him."

"But you can with other humans? You can drink from them, but not him. Then what is he to you Jimin? If he isn't your meal what is he? Why is he so important that you would put everything on the line?! Endanger yourself, endanger us your friends."

Biting his lower lip, Jimin refuses to say anything. Clenching his hands, he refuses to look into Jin's eyes. Knowing that the disapproving look and the disappointment he would see would be aimed towards him. That his actions made him seem so much like the newly turned vampires everyone in their race complained about.

'I'm not like them. I'm not like that. An original vampire would never endanger anyone.'

Growing agitated at the lack of silence Jin decides that maybe the best thing to do would be to provoke Jimin. Jimin who would refuse to tell his worries to anyone because of his belief that he could do everything him due to his family history and status.

Rolling his eyes, Jin cleared his mind before it became a jumbled mess. Taking in the defensive posture the brief memory of seeing the human Jimin seemed to be following around came to mind. Cocking his head to the said, he lets himself brace himself for the anger he knew he was going to get in turn. While a part of him didn't like what he was about to do he couldn't wait. He needed to know exactly what was going through his head if he wanted to find a way to protect Jimin. He wasn't about to let one of his closest and longest friend get hurt. Even if it meant he would have to kill, the human himself. 

When Seokjin's eyes narrow and his eyes begin to go red an uncomfortable feeling began to surface when Jimin finally looked up. With each step Seokjin takes towards him he remains still. Just when their both at eye level the next words he hears has him reacting before he can think. 

"Then you wouldn't mind if I drained him. I mean it's just...his scent is so good, can you imagine how good his blood tastes."

Snarling, Jimin grabs the front of Jin's shirt. Pushing himself to his feet he slams Jin against the wall his eyes red. The memory of Taehyung's scream and his blood that night in the alley along with the scent of his tears and his heart racing having him moving. Baring his fangs at the amused grin. He tries to calm himself down but he can't. He didn't want to hurt Jin, and he knew this was exactly what he wanted. 

But the next memory of Taehyung trembling and crying when he had found the dead women had him tightening his hold. The idea of Jin being a possible threat to Taehyung didn't sit well with him. He didn't know how he was supposed to feel. What he would do if what Jin's true intentions were what he was currently saying. 

At the amused mocking tone, he slams him against the wall again. 

"What's the matter Jimin? Don't want anyone drinking from him? If he isn't anything to you, it won't be my fault if he just happens to run into me the next time I need a drink."

"Don't touch him! Jin I swear if you..."

"If I what drink from him? What are you going to do?"

Seeing the confusion and anger in Jimin's eyes Jin eyes once more go back to brown. Eyes softening he quietly reassures before asking, "I won't but I need to know. I need to know Jimin. What is he to you?"

Feeling the anger from before leaving him, his arms fall to the side. Turning around just as he settles down back on his couch, Jimin whispers, "I-i...don't know, hyung. I don't know."

Deciding that he had questioned Jimin enough for today, Jin quickly collects his belongings. Patting Jimin's back, he quickly reminds him that they were all meeting up tomorrow after classes and to not be late. Waiting for the confirmation that he had been understood Jin left. But not before taking one more glance at Jimin. Seeing tense shoulders, head buried in his hands and the trembling of Jimin's arms he frowns. 'Maybe I should have waited.'

In all honesty, Jimin didn't understand what was going on. He had never had trouble controlling his urges before, so why now? Why him? The more he thought about the human male, the more his need to be near him began to intensify. The smell of vanilla had been intoxicating the very first time he smelled it but now all he could think about was sinking his teeth into the other's neck.

Shaking his head Jimin slowly begins to prepare for bed. It isn't much later that as his head hits the pillow he falls asleep.

Walking down the hallway the echoes of his steps are the only sound he can hear. While a part of him is worried Jimin can't help the relief he feels. Without all the noise throughout the campus, he could finally think and take everything in his sight. As he turned around the corner, his eyes narrowed at the flickering lights. Shaking his head he continues down the hall. It isn't until he hears the sound of something falling that he swirls around. Seeing one classroom door open he makes his way there slowly. His need to be cautious strong when he remembers about the hunters that had been trailing after his family. 

Hand curling around the doorknob Jimin slowly walks into the room. As his eyes take in the large white canvases, easels and everything else he frowns when his foot slips. Glancing down he frowns when he sees paint along the bottom of his shoe. As his eyes follow up the trail of paint when he sees the paint cans and brushes along the ground he can't help but smile when he sees Taehyung. 

"What is it with you and making a mess?"

At the scream and flinch, his eyes widen as Taehyung stumbles before he's falling. Carefully making his way to him, Jimin bends down. Pulling Taehyung to his feet he wrinkles his nose at the strong smell of paint. 

"What are you doing here?"

Looking around for a quick second Jimin's grin widens before he slowly begins to take a few steps closer. Bringing his hand up to his mouth he questions, "What do you own this art class?"

At the deep laugh and blush, he moves back. The racing of Taehyung's heart fast. Collecting the stray paint brushes and cans he listens to the soft music in the background and Taehyung singing along. Once everything is clean just as he turns around the wind is knocked out of his lungs. At the bright and childish laughter, he wraps his arms around him. His hand touching the small of his back. 

"Can we go Jiminie?"

Confused for a minute, Jimin doesn't know what to say. It's only when Taehyung pouts when looking up at him that he agrees. Lacing their hands together he can't help but squeeze his hand.

"Where are we going, Jimin?" 

"I don't know where do you want to go?"

"Can we go to your place?"

Leaning down Jimin squints for a second before he's asking, "My place?"

"Yeah, I don't feel safe outside."

At the small frown and he can't help but look around them. Unlike before the hallway is now completely dark and from what he can see now. It seemed like the writing was smeared along the walls but instead of paint, he knew it was blood. 

"Oh, really why?"

Grip tightening the crunching below his feet has him glancing down. Looking back up the broken glass shelves and broken wood pieces has him pulling Taehyung until he's in front of him. 

"I-I don't...Know."

Pulling Taehyung to his dorm Jimin's glancing around them waiting for anything or anyone to jump out from the dark. When the doors of the elevator close in front of them he lets out a sigh of relief. 'What's going on? Where is everyone?'

When they finally get to his floor he lets Taehyung go in and just before he's about to close the door he hesitates. Eyes looking down the hall he hopes Jin or any of his other friends won't come down to his room. As soon as the door closes behind him, grey eyes take in wide doe eyes. Seeing Taehyung gaping at everything in sight Jimin lets a small smile form, across his lips as he leans against the wall. As Taehyung walks around his living room his fingers touch every other object that he hasn't ever seen before. His small little oh's and ah's loud to him. 

"You have a recorder player?"

After the first question, several more follow after. Biting his lower lip Jimin runs a hand through his hair as he swallows back a laugh. Following after him, he's a bit surprised when Taehyung throws his arms around him. As confused as he was that feeling in his chest has him ignoring all the questions building up in his head. Breathing heavily through his nose he tries to remember all the reasons his parents had told him to stay away from building any relationship with any of the human's he ever came in contact with. But he can't... not with him so close, his eyes wide and his lips so inviting.   

Pressing a quick peck on Taehyung's lips Jimin leans back. Gently cradling his face in his hand he begins to lean down once more. His eyes flickering across Taehyung's face for a moment. At the soft breathing against his own mouth Jimin  his lips before he' closing the gap between them.

At the small whimper against his mouth, he's smiling before he's tangling his hands into honey brown locks. Pulling softly when lips part he and bites on the bottom of his lip. Breathing growing heavy and his body tingling at the hands splayed against his chest his fangs slowly begin to descend. At the soft hitch of breath, he finds himself growling at the sweet taste filling his mouth. 

When Taehyung pulled back the sight of his own blood on his lips has him snarling. Smashing his lips against Taehyung's, Jimin presses himself closer to him. Leading them slowly down the hall his hand curl around the doorknob of his room. The sound of the other male's heart racing and the taste of his own blood arousing. Sinking his teeth into Taehyung's bottom lips the low groan that tears out of his throat at the first taste of his blood has him harder. Wrapping his arm around Taehyung' waist, Jimin gently cradles the back of Taehyung's head with the other. Tilting his head to deepen the kiss, Jimin let's go of the swollen bottom lip caught in between his teeth. Pressing his lips against Taehyung's once more this time the kiss softer.  Gently pushing Taehyung until they both topple over onto the mattress he can't help but admire the way the rising and falling of his chest. The sound of his heart almost resembling a hummingbird's with how fast it was beating. Seeing the flush in Taehyung's cheeks he tenses at the hands running down his chest. 

lowly he hands dig into the supple skin of his waist. Hovering above Taehyung he pins him down. Tongue lapping at the blood running down his chin and neck. Dropping his hips with each harsh roll the breathy moans and whimpers has his hardening. Eyes glowing a bright blue he can't help but stare as Taehyung's mouth falls open. at the bared flesh before him he's careful not to nick Taehyung. As his lips move back his chest, he's pressing lazy kisses along his neck. When he pulls back the sight that greets him has him feeling something he doesn't want to name.

With his brown hair tousled, his lips swollen, his skin a pretty pink and the small splotches of red and purple decorating Taehyung's body Jimin can't help but lean down. Lips trailing along the red and purple splotches Jimin savors the taste of his sweat and blood on his tongue at the small shiver his hands run along bare thighs before he stops. At the persistent tugging on his shirt, he laughs. His laughter muffled by eager lips.

Pulling his shirt off, Jimin briefly wonders how long he would have had to wait if he had never met Taehyung when he did. Smiling softly the breathy gasp he hears when he brushes his nose against his has him soft laughing. As hand gently tugged at his hair he lets himself be guided down. Their legs tangled in bed sheets and their chests flushing with each breath they take. Just when their lips brush he softly utters, blood mate.

Eyes snapping wide open, Jimin scrambles off his bed. 'No, no, no, no, no!!'

   ○♡○   

Having just arrived once more on-campus Taehyung pulls out his biology book. Nose scrunching as he tries to remember what chapter they were supposed to read before class. Making hi way down the hall he takes a seat at an open bench. Pulling out his notebook as he flips through the page looking for the last page he had been on a tap to his shoulder has him looking up. At the wide friendly face, he smiles. 

When the male student before him speaks he misses the other one watching not to far away, "Hi I'm Kim Seokjin."

●♡●

Having gone through his father library he had looked endlessly for any book related to Blood mates Jimin was beyond frustrated. Groaning as his head hit the nearest shelve of books the chiming of the grandfather clock has him gaping. Running down the end of the shelf he curses when he sees the time on the clock. Making his way out of his father's home he only spares him a quick bow as he rushes through the door. Ignoring the look thrown his way once he turns around a much less crowded corner he breaks into a run much faster then the human eye can catch. Coming to a stop around the corner of the dorms he slows his steps. 

Checking his phone Jimin frowns when he realizes that he had yet to hear from JIn today. Sighing he opens the last thread. Fingers hovering above the letters he groans before he's going back. Pocketing his phone he makes his way to class before he comes to the cause of his current distress. Seeing the stack of papers on the chair he stifles a laugh as he sees Taehyung stand on the tips of his toes. Making his way to him his hands are already reaching out as he wobbles to the side and bumps into the chair. 

Hands gently gripping Taehyung's waist just as he trips over his feet Jimin bites back a laugh which results in a snort. At the soft gasp, his eyes flicker to the ground as papers fall. With his chest pressed against Taehyung's back, Jimin can't help but take in how their bodies seem to fit against one another perfectly. 'His scent is better than the one in my dream.'

Breathing softly against his neck the goosebumps that he spots has him breathing in deeply once more. At the strong scent of vanilla, he moves slightly back with a bite of struggle his eyes having fallen on the vein pulsing in his neck. When Taehyung turns around Jimin smiles before asking, "What's it with you and tripping?"

Blushing Taehyung looks away. Quickly bending down and collecting the posters he had been given to place around campus.

Eyes raising up to the poster that was a few good inches above Taehyung's head Jimin can't help but smile.

"Arent tall enough?'

"Shut up, you aren't either "

Quietly chuckling Jimin takes a few steps forward. Gripping Taehyung's waist once more the small hitch as he lifts him has him smiling. Waiting until Taehyung fixes the corners of the bright poster he holds him still. When he hears the small done, he slowly lowers him down. His hand lingering for a moment before he pulls away. Clearing his throat he nods his head in the direction of their class. 

  ●♡○ 

Eyes narrowing, Yoongi quietly watches both unknowing males. Seeing Jimin's hand lingering on Taehyung's lower back he quickly sends an email to his professor. Making up an excuse he merely glances at the assignment for a second before his eyes follow after the two making there way down the hall.

Sending Taehyung a message that he'd pick him up after his classes were over he makes his way off of campus. 'Just who the hell are you and what do you want with Taehyung?'