Accidental Kiss

Love Over Blood

For as long as he had been alive, the taste of blood has always been a drink full of ecstasy. The rush of life fleeting addicting, along with the pleas of mercy one that he had never grown tired of.   Yet now, the single press of his lips against his blood mates was one he doubts  he'd  ever forget or want to lose.  Pressing  himself  closer, the human in his arms is  the  only one he can focus on. Arms tightening, his burning desire grows as he falls deeper and deeper with each second that goes by. 

○♡●

The  first  time, he had ever began to grow interested in someone was new.  It wasn't like he  didn't  notice. He knew. It was hard to  ignore  the  flutter  of butterflies or the rush of warmth that filled him. Yet, the feeling of soft plump lips  against  his own was startling. He had never expected it to feel so foreign yet, right. 

●♡○

Try as we might, no matter how many times we attempt to ignore the calls that beck us forward we'll fall into the cruel hands of temptation. And when we do it's either blissfully unaware or a taste of eurpohia when we realize just how much we wanted it all along.

○●♡●○

Pinching the bridge of his nose Jimin groans. Running his hands angirly through his hair, he hopes that Taehyung won't ask him about his behavior towards Yoongi. Cursing the elder vampire, he felt his anger from last night return as he remembers how the elder had interrupted his night with Taehyung yesterday. 

Having asked if Taehyung had wanted to watch a movie he now regretted it. Chest heaving Jimin eyes the sleeping male in the middle of his dorm. The slow rising a falling of Taehyung's chest calming. The sound of the movie fading away as he listens to the steady beat of his blood mates heart. Salivating Jimin falls onto his knees, his claws sinking into the couch in a desperate attempt to keep himself from lunging across and drinking the younger dry. Mouth twisting, his eyes flicker between blue and red, until the veins along his eyes remain. Fingers twitching Jimin his dry lips, his fangs gleaming as he stares heatedly at the pulsing vein along the human's neck. The small part of him that had been resisting is silenced, the only thought to quench the thirst for blood remaining. Hissing lowly Jimin begins to lean forward only to pause at the whisper of his name.

Frozen in  place  it takes him a moment to realize what he  was  about to do, as Taehyung shifts and clutches, tightly onto the couch pillow.  Eyes  focused on Taehyung who turns onto his side on the couch, unaware of the danger so close  a flush of shame fills him.  Flinching Jimin hits the back of the coffee table within the living room, the red tinting in his vision fading away. Heart pounding  loudly  in his ears  Jimin  hurriedly wipes at his mouth. Nose wrinkling in disgust and horror as he wipes away his saliva. Cursing Jimin pushes himself to his feet before going into the kitchen and  nearly  pulling to door off the fridge in his haste and downing an entire blood bag.

Hands trembling his brows furrow as he the remaining blood along the bad and his lips. Reaching for another  Jimin  drinks until every last drop has passed his lips. Stuffing the empty blood bags at the bottom of the trash he closes  the  fridge door harshly. His hands slightly denting the door handle as he tries to calm himself and ignore  the  lingering ache of hunger.

Walking back into the livingroom Jimin sinks into the empty space beside Taehyung. Extending his hand out he lets it fall before he could even touch the unaware male. Having told his friends he'd be busy, Jimin lets his head rest along the arm of the couch. Blue eyes glowing he wonders how long he'd be able to hold himself back from biting Taehyung. The vivid dreams that have been plaguing him at the forefront of his mind. Gaze flickering back to the television before him he gets lost in his thoughts. Hearing a phone vibrating he glances around the living room before his eyes land on the coffee table, inching forward his jaw ticks at the name of the caller id. Grabbing Taehyung's phone he takes a glance at the sleeping male, before turning it on silent. The name Min Yoongi, mocking him as it continues to ring. Flipping the phone over he returns his gaze back to the movie.

By the time he'd gone through two movies, Taehyung begins to move. Turning in his seat Jimin smiles when he sees Taehyung struggling to open his eyes. Laughing he ignores the voice at the back of his head that kept insisting to drink from his blood mate. Instead, as he rises to his feet he's asking if they should order a pizza. At the sleepy reply, he's dialing, just before the call connects he makes sure whatever is ordered is fine with the other. After several minutes the knock on the door has him reaching for his wallet. Making his way over he's surprised to see Yoongi and not the pizza guy. Mouth gaping he's confused.

Lips curling into a smile, Yoongi can't help but invade the other's space as he says, "Sorry to disappoint."

Stumbling  back,  Jimin  hisses  slowly  as he slams his door shut. Just as he marches up and grabs Yoongi by the front of his shirt Taehyung is making his way out of the living room. His question going unanswered. 

"Yoongi-hyung!!"

Hand falling to his side  Jimin  glares at Yoongi who smiles at him over his blood mates shoulder.  The embrace mocking and making him feel a burning anger.

Hold loosening Taehyung slightly pulls away to ask, "What are you doing here? I didn't know you and Jimin were friends."

"Were not."

"What?"

As wide doe eyes turn to him in  confusion   Jimin  shifts on his feet. While what Yoongi had said was true, how cold he tell his blood mate that they hated each other. He didn't even know the other vampire that much, all Jimin knew was how much the elder annoyed him. 

Smiling, Yoongi takes a step forward, the distress in the younger vampire enough for him for now. Leaning against the nearest wall, he decides to go with a half-truth. While Jimin might not know of him, Yoongi knew enough about the Park's to have him skeptical of anyone from that bloodline. 

" Jimin's  family and  I   don't  get  along  Taehyung."

"What do you mean?"

"The way they view the world is  on e   I   don't  ever want to love in."

Confused Taehyung  glances  between the two. Rubbing the back of his neck Jimin's mouth  opens  and closes quickly. Just as  he's  at a loss of what to day their interrupted by  the   knocking  of the door. Even with the fresh pizza the atmosphere hadn't gone back to how it once was and the sight of Taehyung leaving with Yoongi was one he didn't ever want to see again. Especially not with the words whispered in his ear, "You can yearn for him Park. You can dream about drinking him dry or killing him but when it comes down to it. He's already been claimed by me. You'll never have him, Taehyung will always pick me."

At the knock on his door, along with the call of his name, Jimin takes in a deep breath. Breathing in and out, he collects himself, before collecting his assignments and textbooks, checking himself in the mirror, he smiles brightly at his reflection. Yet the anger remains. When he finally steps out the door, he's relieved at the warm smile that greets him. Offering a small greeting to Jungkook, Jimin lets the presence of his friend wash over him as he tries to forget about Min Yoongi. 

○♡○

Groaning Taehyung glared at the new assignments handed to them. Despite his attempts to study and Yoongi's help with his assignments he still couldn't learn. It didn't matter how many times his hyung helped, he couldn't do them on his own. Despite Yoongi telling him that it was okay and that he was just nervous a part of him didn't believe it. Taehyung wanted to be able to figure out how to do his problems without having to desperately rely on his hyung. He didn't want to keep the other from doing his own load of homework or getting in the way of his errands. Knowing that Yoongi would be working late Taehyung could only hope, his hyung wouldn't be angry with him for not doing the dishes. Making his way out of class his mood dampens. He really shouldn't have decided to take the class.

Rolling his eyes Jimin waits by the door for Taehyung. The slight frown across the humans face drawing a laugh from him.

"Did you want help?"

"What?"

Lips curling into a smile Jimin is once more repeating his question, "Did you want help? If you don't have any classes we could start right away."

Eyes brightening Taehyung eagerly nods, "Yes, please."

As they walked down the hall and towards the open table down the hall Jimim huffs before taking a seat. Silently as Taehyung begins to answer question after question he remains silent. His eyes taking every little movement his blood mate did. At the small done, he leans forward, his eyes taking in the messy handwriting. Eyes running up and down the worksheet Jimin moves a bit closer to Taehyung. A few of the questions answered catching his attention brows furrowed he let's out a quiet hum. Turning around he calls for the younger's attention, "Taehyung-ah..."

Not realizing how close the two had been seated Jimin's eyes widen when his lips brush against Taehyung's. At the sharp hitch in breath he freezes, his body tensing and his lips lightly brushing against his blood mates. Swallowing Jimin leans backs, his neck flushing as he stammers out, "T-the answers for uh-for five, seven and-" at his lips he quietly curses under his breath, "nine are wrong."

Ripping out his own worksheet he slides it over before burying his face in a textbook. Cheeks burning Jimin breathes in a out slowly in hopes to calm his racing heart. 'Damn it.'

●♡●

Having seen the red headed vampire lingering outside of Taehyung's work the first time, he hadn't thought much about it. Yet with the vampire lingering day after day, his worry about another vampire going after Taehyung grew. Having done his research Yoongi, couldn't help but bare his fangs when he learned that Jung Hoseok was one of Jimin's friends. Seeing Hoseok trailing after Taehyung in the halls he waited, until the vampire was alone before moving in on him. 

Following after the younger vampire, Yoongi wraps his hand tightly around his neck before pinning him to the wall. The tensing muscles, low hiss and bared fangs doing nothing for him. Smiling down at the writhing vampire, he doesn't say a word for the first few seconds. Instead as he watches the younger claw at his arms and struggle to find a way to get out, he collects his thoughts. Its only when Hoseok stops struggling that he looks down at the other. 

"Well, I think it's about time we had a talk about following humans around. Don't you think Hoseok?"

At the hiss, Yoongi raises a brow. 

●♡●

With three days going by a lot had happened. The sight of Hoseok banged up and angry one he hadn't dared to ask about nor want to know about. Especially not when his hyung would have fresh new injuries every new day despite his word, that he was handling it. 'Handling what? WHo are you handling?'

The knowledge that Jin and Namjoon were planning something didn't bode well with him, despite Jungkook's reassurance that he'd like what was going to happen and Taehyung. 

The desire to know how his lips pressed against Taehyung's would feel was a sinful pleasure Jimin only indulged when he was sure no one could see him or get a glimpse into his mind. It was one he never though of when in the presence of Jin or Hoseok. But to know what it actually felt and what those lips tasted like had his mind running wild and a carnal desire burning to steal as many as he could possibly get away with. The light brush of their lips the other day had him wanting to just plant one on Taehyung so he could know every little noise and every little reaction. To know if how he would sound was at all like the ones in his dreams.

Biting his lower lip Jimin shakes his head before sighing. Having only seen Taehyung in class, he wasn't prepared to see him outside of class. Not when he knew the younger was usually never on campus on Friday. Bumping into Taehyung his breath hitches. The sound of Taehyung's heart racing revealing a lot. Fingers itching, Jimin's eyes fall to a close. Breathing in silently the sweet scent of vanilla is calming.

"I-i....uh hi, Jimin?"

Unable to ignore the sweet scent of vanilla nor his desires Jimin's cursing before he surges forward, "."

Cupping Taehyung's face Jimin's pressing his lips against his. His mind having been consumed by the male before him having him reacting. The small sound of surprise urging him to kiss harder. Hands digging into the front of Jimin's shirt Taehyung let's out a small moan at the bite to his lower lip. Mind spinning he let's out a small plea, his answer a deep kiss.

Bracing his hand on the back of Taehyung's head, Jimin wraps his other one around his waist. His fingers digging yet never piercing soft tan skin. Pulling Taehyung closer Jimin tilts his head to deepen the kiss further, the lips moving against his own better then he could ever imagine. Better then any dream he ever had of the male in his hold. Panting against Taehyung he continues to press his mouth against his. His kisses desperate and the shiver running down his spine seeping into his bones with each puff of air breathed into his mouth.

Whimpering at the small along his mouth, Jimin shudders. The voice at the back of his mind whispering at him to drink from his mate competing with his sudden desire to mark Taehyung. The threat Yoongi had made not too long ago at the back of his mind. Hold loosening Jimin's slowly pulling away, the words that he had been whispering into Taehyung's mouth going unnoticed.

Pulling away both males are breathing hard, Jimin eyes wide and Taehyung a flushing crimson. Legs trembling Taehyung stumbles, the arm around his waist tightening.

"I've been wanting to do that since Monday..."

At the surprise in wide doe eyes Jimin smiles.

"R-really?"

Groaning Jimin feels his cheeks burning, his lips tugging into a sheepish smile, "Yeah, I was- I was thinking about you all day."

Hands pulling at Jimin's shirt, Taehyung slowly lets him be pulled in closer. His lips in a bright grin as he lets out an embarrassed laugh. As their noses bump into each other, his next round of laughter is swallowed by eager lips pressing gently against his own. 

Swallowing the low moan against his lips, Jimin ignores the ache in his fangs. The rush of euphoria better than a single drop of blood he had ever tasted.

Sighing into parted lips, Taehyung gasps at the nick to his tongue. Flinching he pulls back, his hand coming up to his mouth in surprise. Unaware of Jimin's internal panic,  he laughs quietly under his breath. 

Smiling softly Jimin's relieved he hadn't been able to taste his blood mates blood, yet another part of him wanted to know. Pressing a quick peck to Taehyung's cheek the blush that forms has him sighing wistfully. 'Has anyone turned a human among the nobles and originals?'

○♡●

As he stumbled Taehyung ran. Legs burning he kept on running the fear of the shadows grabbing him refraining any thought of him to stop from becoming true. Lungs burning with each huff of air that passed his lips, Taehyung outstretched his hand as he yelled for Yoongi. Tears falling he recoiled at the shadows closing in on him. The hands changing and the claws extending tearing into his clothes. Wiping at the tears blurring his vision his steps come to a stop. Body trembling he shakes his head angrily, the tears falling down faster. Glancing between the two to his sides Taehyung's at a loss. The outstretched hands urging him to pick one over the other. Bottom lip trembling he presses his hands over his eyes. The sudden choice between Yoongi and Jimin one he never thought he'd ever have to make.

"Please, please, don't make me choose...I don't want to."

Yet despite his cries, Taehyung whimpered as he stumbled forward the shadows coming for him pushing him to react immediately. Falling into the arms of one he watched  as  the  other  fell. The ground beneath them splitting in half and shifting too far out of reach. Eyes wide Taehyung watched in horror as the shadows coiled around him. The betrayal and  hurt  worse than any  words  uttered as he screams in horror as Taehyung watches him die. 

Clawing at the arms holding him close, Taehyung screams as blood stains the walls. Pleading his cries come to a stop. Heart pounding, the words of the one he chose fell to deaf ears as he stared at the dead corpse of the other.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

●♡○

Pacing Jimin's running his hands through his hair angrily, his breathing uneven as he tries to remember where everything had gone wrong. Mind running back to the past few weeks, nothing comes to mind. Instead, the only memories that come are filled with hushed whispers, rustling between bed sheets and heat-filled kisses. When Taehyung had failed to show up, Jimin hadn't thought much at the start.  It   wasn't  until a series of  unintelligible  texts kept coming that had him feeling something was off.

Yet when the  minutes  turned to  hours  and  then  days he was slowly unraveling. The fear constraining his heart with each  second  without his bloodmate growing . Feeling the ache in his fangs the concrete underneath his hands slowly begins to crack. His anger at whoever had taken his boyfriend growing along with the worry following closely behind the promise to rip the arms off whoever touched his mate. Growling, Jimin's eyes bleed red, the slight clouding of his mind only the beginning of a vampire going feral. Pushing himself away, he makes his way out of his home. Door slamming shut he makes his way into the dark corners of the vampire community, the whispers coming to a stop as he stands before them. 

"Who the hell took Taehyung?"

At their refusal to answer blood began to spill. As it stained the ground and the walls it only continued to grow as  Jimin  saw red and lost control. His only thought on getting Taehyung back by all means.