Chapter 8

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Congratulations Mr.Do you're pregnant." Kyungsoo stop breathing hearing the news.

,,B-but how? Are you sure?" Kyungsoo wanted to be sure that he was really pregnant before yeling in happiness.

​​​​​,,Yes Mr.Do, you're really pregnant, let's take a look at the baby to be 100% sure, I repeat your blood tests five times to be sure." The doctor laugh preparing everything for Kyungsoo. The poor boy was so freaked out and happy at the same time.

,,Sit down Mr.Do and lift your shirt up please." Kyungsoo did as the doctor told him.

,,Let's see, oh there it is, look Mr.Do, this little dot here it's your baby, you're 12 weeks pregnant." Tears run down his cheeks seeing that simple but so important dot that was his and Baekhyun's baby.

,,I will write you some vitamines that will help the baby inside you and you need to be extra careful from now on." Kyungsoo nodded looking at the sonogram photo the doctor took for him.

,,Thank you Mr.Kim." Kyungsoo did a deep bow ready to leave.

,,​Mr.Do​, here my phone number, if you want to ask me anything just give me a call, at any hour and please call me Jongin." Kyungsoo took the white paper with the phone number smiling at the young doctor.

 

He rushed home telling Baekhyun the good news. Kyungsoo was feeling strangely in the last weeks, throwing up behind Baekhyun's back, or having strange craves that he didn't know how to understand. He keept everything hiden from Baekhyun, he knows how worried he can get from something silly and his finals are so close so he doesn't need a reason to stress himself more. So Kyungsoo went alone at the hospital for some blood tests but not even in a million years he thought that he can be pregnant. Baekhyun will go crazy hearing the good news, they were still so young but they love each other so much. Kyungsoo will give his life just to see Baekhyun happy. He always dreamed to have a life with the hyper kid. Baekhyun was everything he ever wanted. He knows how to make him feel loved, they fight as well but the make up after is just wow.

 

,,Baek!" Kyungsoo rushed inside their small apartament wondering if Baekhyun left for his classes.

,,You." Kyungsoo froze in place hiding the paper behind his back.

,,​Mr.Do, ​​it's a pleasure to see you again, I was willing to talk with you." Mrs.Byun smirked at Kyungsoo turning back at the painting that Kyungsoo was working on.

,,H-how can I help you?" He always hated the woman, she was against him from the beggining. Byun Baekhyun was a rich kid, not rich but super rich from two parents that were working for the government, so they were against his son being gay, eveybody knows them so having a son like Baekhyun that loves another guy wasn't in their plan. Baekhyun was promised since he got born so Kyungsoo had to vanish from his life.

,,Let's not hide why I'm here, leave my son alone and I'm telling you this nicely." 

,,He loves me why is that so bad?! He's not hurting anyone, why can't you see that he's happy?!" Kyungsoo snapped at her tears forming inside his doe eyes.

,,You know why Kyungsoo, you're not the right person for him, he needs to marry when he's done with college, I let you two full around enough don't you think? You two were trying to hide behind close doors but I knew about you from the start, look I'm a nice person and I'm giving you a chance to take the right decision." 

,,Or what?" 

,,We don't want for your parents to lose their jobs no? Just think about your sweet ones." She walked to Kyungsoo noticing that the door guy was hiding something behind his back. She grabbed Kyungsoo's hand seeing the sonogram.

,,What is this?!" Her eyes dubled in size taking a step back.

,,W-we will have a baby together." Kyungsoo hold his tears back, he wants to show her that he's a strong person and that he will fight for his love.

,,You have two days to leave Baekhyun, if you tell him about this, I will kill you with my own two hands." 

,,N-no, he will fight for us, he loves us." Kyungsoo got a hard slap over his cheek from the woman.

,,Two days Mr.Do or he will die, there won't be anyone to fight for you." She walked pass Kyungsoo but the younger stopped her.

,,You're be so cruelly to kill your own son?!" Kyungsoo asked with broke voice.

,,Yes, I will break you in ways you never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter