Final

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Just take a deep breath and calm down." 

,,I can't, I'm so nervous." Jongin was ready to pass out in a second. 

,,Pabo calm down." Kyungsoo chuckled sitting down on the bed holding Jongin's hands between his.

,,Just breath, I'm here next to you." Kyungsoo gifted him a warm smile trying to make the young doctor calm down.

They were both ready for the big day, both dressed in white, both had on their heads flowers crowns, both looking so happy for their big day.

,,Why am I like this Soo? It's not the first time getting married anyway." 

,,Yes but these time you love Sehun."

,,I loved you the same way when I married you Soo." Kyungsoo chuckled nodding his head. 

,,Yes but this time Sehun loves you back the same way you do, so don't worry for nothing and smile." And Jongin smiled kissing Kyungsoo's cheek.

,,You look beautiful Soo, I'm happy we're doing this together." 

,,Me too now stop crying or your make up will be ruined." Kyungsoo wiped Jongin's tears with his thumb sitting up. His baby bump was huge. He'll have his C section next week making Baekhyun so excited. Even SooYun was so excited to meet her little brother and sister. Jongin's baby bump was still little to show but enough to notice that he was pregnant.

Taking a deep breath Kyungsoo left the room hand in hand with Jongin. Baekhyun and Sehun were waiting for them, both feeling nervous themelfs.

Kyungsoo's heart was starting to go crazy inside his chest as he got closer to Baekhyun, Jongin was right, he was starting to feel the same because this time Baekhyun was there waiting for him, looking so damn beautiful with his black suit and huge smile over his face. 

,,Hey." Baekhyun said taking Kyungsoo's hand.

,,Hey, you look handsome." Kyungsoo replied back letting Baekhyun kiss his cheek. The pregnant waved at his beautiful daughter, SooYun was dressed with her white dress, hair curled on her back, the girl was so exited beautifuly smiling at them. Last time he got married he was pregnant with SooYun, he was so hurt to be married with a person he doesn't love. He cried all night when he reached home married with a stranger. Jongin was then a stranger but slowly the young doctor fixed his heart, just a little to live day by day but he always wondered if Baekhyun was happy, if he was looking for him, if he found out about their baby but now, Baekhyun was there marrying him.

Happy tears rolled down Kyungsoo's cheeks when he and Baekhyun were finally married. The pregnant was finally happy, next to a person he loves, next to Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter