Chapter 15

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo chuckled amused grabbing Baekhyun's hand linking their fingers together.

,,Calm down silly, there's nothing to worry about." 

,,I can't help it, I'm going to see my baby for the first time, I'm nervous." Baekhyun hold Kyungsoo's hand placing a gentle kiss on the back of his hand.

,,Pabo." Kyungsoo happy smiled happy to have Baekhyun next to him that day. 

Baekhyun was really, really nervous as his feet were tapping on the white marble floor. 

,,Mr.Do Kyungsoo." Baekhyun jumped hearing Kyungsoo's name being called by the nurse.

,,We're ready for you, please." Kyungsoo got up pulling Baekhyun over him. 

,,How are you feeling Mr.Kyungsoo?" The doctor asked as Kyungsoo sat down on the bed like a good little boy.

,,I feel fine until now, just the normal nausia but nothing that I can't handle." 

,,Good and you must be the father?" Baekhyun nodded sitting awkwardly not knowing what to do.

,,You can sit down daddy and I'll check on your baby." Baekhyun sat down just in time, he was ready to pass out anyway.

He missed enough with SooYun and this time he wanst to make things the right way, he will be next to Kyungsoo the right way.

,,Lay down dear." Kyungsoo sat on his back pulling his shirt up.

,,Since you had a C section last time we're going to do that as well, it's dangerous to have a normal birth." Kyungsoo nodded knowing that already. 

,,The baby is shy, he won't show us his gender." The doctor chuckled trying to find a good way to see the baby's gender.

,,It's okay, we can find out next time and I'm pretty sure the baby is a he this time." Kyungsoo said gazing at Baekhyun that was crying. His Baekhyun was really crying eyes glued to the monitore. Why was Baekhyun so adorable?! 

,,Everything looks perfect, take your vitamines and see you next month." Kyungsoo thanked the doctor leaving with an emotional Baekhyun after him.

,,Come silly I think you need an ice cream more than me." Kyungsoo laugh, he really missed Baekhyun in his life, the older didn't change at all these years and he was glad about that because he needs funny Baekhyun in his life.

 

 

 

 

,,Sehun oppa!!!!!" SooYun run to Sehun jumping in his arms.

,,Hey princess, missed me?" The girl nodded kissing Sehun's cheek.

,,Yes I did oppa and guess what?! We can spend some time today, with daddy as well!" Sehun smiled when he saw Jongin looking so stunning dressed with black pants and a colorful T-shirt. 

,,Hey." Sehun lean over placing a kiss over Jongin's lips making the older blush.

,,H-hey." Jongin can't belive that he still gets shy around Sehun, why was that? Was it because finally someone was loving him back and he wasn't used with the feeling? 

,,You look beautiful hyung." 

,,You look good as well Sehun." 

,,What about me Sehun oppa?!" SooYun asked pouting at the two men.

,,You're always perfect princess." SooYun happily smiled wrapping her arms around Sehun's neck. 

,,I love you oppa!" Sehun hugged her back, he loves the feeling of having a daughter of his own, to pamper and love and spoil her how he wants. 

Sehun placed the girl down on the chair ordering pizza for her.

Jongin was glad that Kyungsoo asked him to look over the girl as he went to his check up, for him SooYun will always be his daughter, no matter what. SooYun was happy to be with Jongin and Sehun, she was really open to the news and Jongin was glad. After they eat the pizza SooYun went to play with another girl. The restaurant had a small play ground.

,,How is Kyungsoo?" Sehun asked drinking his coffee.

,,Good and I want to talk with you about something." 

,,Okay? I'm all ears." 

,,Will you like to move in with me?" Sehun blinked his eyes wondering if he's dreaming or not.

,,Come again?" Jongin laugh hearing Sehun. The younger was always so funny when he's confused.

,,Will you Oh Sehun move in with me Kim Jongin? Like in my apartament?" 

,,What about Kyungsoo?" 

,,Well he'll move with Baekhyun and I need a new roommate." Sehun hold Jongin's hands fast noddding.

,,Are you serious hyung?! You really want me to move with you?!" 

,,Only if you want it Sehun of course, but you need to know that SooYun will stay over somethimes and Kyungsoo will come visit and..."

,,I love you hyung and SooYun and Kyungsoo can come anytime he wants, can I move today?!" Jongin laugh so hard hearing Sehun. So he was worried for nothing. Kyungsoo was right. He told the lregnant that morning that he wants to ask Sehun to move in but he was worried that maybe the younger doesn't want that. But it seems that Sehun really loves him and that makes him really happy.

,,Can I ask you something else hyung?" 

,,Sure." 

,,Do you want to have a baby with me hyung?" 

,,W-what?" Sehun linked their fingers warm smiling at Jongin.

,,I want to see you pregnant hyung." Jongin lost his words because he never thought so far, him getting pregnant? Was Sehun crazy?

,,Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Sehun and Jongin heard SooYun say over and over again making them both laugh.

,,Come here princess!" SooYun run to the couple sitting on Jongin's lap. Jongin winked at Sehun both kissing SooYun's cheeks making the girl laugh so hard.

,,Daddy stop!!!" She giggled hugging Jongin's neck tight.

,,I love you daddy." Jongin close his eyes hugging the girl back.

,,I love you too, always and forever no matter what you're my baby girl." She nodded still hugging Jongin's neck tight.

,,Let's go home now." 

,,Is Sehun oppa coming as well?" 

,,Ah no sweetie, I need to leave because I'm working later but let's meet tomorrow again wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter