Chapter 10

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Daddy when can I go back to my old school?" Kyungsoo looked up from the clothes he was folding blinking his large eyes at the cute girl who was pouting at him. 

,,What is wrong with this school? I thought you liked it." 

,,I don't, my teacher is so mean with me, Baek oppa was always so nice letting me say what's on my mind, he's funny and I miss my old friends." The girl pouted more looking down at her doll.

,,You like Baekhyun so much honey?" Kyungsoo let the clothes aside walking to the sad girl.

,,Yes, he's my favorite teacher, he knows how to make the class less stresfull." 

,,Omo what's with the big words? Why is my baby girl so smart this days?!" Kyungsoo chuckled kissing her hair. SooYun was smart just like Baekhyun, she's turning to look more and more like Baekhyun. 

,,I'm serious daddy, I really really really hate my new school." SooYun hugged Kyungsoo's neck hoping her daddy will change his mind.

,,Hm let's see okay, I won't promise anything, let's cook lunch now and what do you say about something sweet?" 

,,Yes!" The girl jumped up letting Kyungsoo carry her to the kitchen cooking together, at last SooYun likes to cook like him. He always has a fun time with the girl making a mess inside the kitchen.

,,Daddy can we go and see Baek oppa? We can bring him some cookies, please daddy! I really wanna see him again and have fun together, he's always so funny and he takes really good care of us all." SooYun put her big and beautiful eyes at work knowing that her daddy can't say no to her.

,,But he may be busy princess, he has his own life you know that." 

,,Let's try daddy, if he's with someone we will leave, we can see appa as well? Please daddy!!!" SooYun made a cute pout that Kyungsoo couldn't say no anymore.

,,Okay, go change." 

,,Thanks you daddy!" SooYun jumped down her chair running to her room to dress prettily for her oppa.

,,All done daddy!" SooYun run to Kyungsoo's room making a cute pose, she dressed with her yellow dress making a spin.

,,So beautiful my baby princess."

,,Can you tie my hair daddy?" 

,,Yes come here princess." SooYun sat on Kyungsoo's lap letting her daddy tie her hair in two cute buns on each side of her head.

,,All done, go put your shoes on and I will pack some cookies for appa okay?" 

,,Yes daddy!" SooYun jumped up and down walking out from Kyungsoo's room. The older took a deep breath knowing that it was a bad idea to go and see Baekhyun again. He was scared and worried, he did something stupid when they have , he still wonders why he did it, was he in so much need? Did he missed him that much to just go and take his clothes off? He feels ashamed for what he did that night, he is a married man. 

,,Daddy?" Kyungsoo turned around finding SooYun looking worried at him.

,,Are you done princess?" The girl nodded holding the hem of her dress.

,,Let's go then, we will stop by appa first okay?" 

,,Yes daddy." SooYun hold Kyungsoo's hand walking down the stairs.

 

 

Kyungsoo didn't call Jongin, he was sure that his husband was busy at the hospital but he will take just five minutes of his time. He was sure that Jongin will be glad to see them on a weekend day.

,,You can take the cookies princess, appa will be glad to see you." 

,,Okay daddy!" SooYun took the beautiful box that Kyungsoo prepared for Jongin walking next to her daddy.

But before walking inside the hospital Kyungsoo turned her around.

,,Oh princess your shoelace got loosen." SooYun looked down at her shoes pouting. Kyungsoo's heart got sad seeing Jongin being hugged by another guy, a beautiful and tall guy. SooYun knows that Jongin was her appa and he doesn't want for her to be confused on why her appa was hugged by someone else because SooYun loves Jongin more than she loves him at times. Jongin was the perfect father to her and he was happy about that, Jongin never told him that SooYun wasn't her or that he's a at times. 

Kyungsoo was happy for Jongin, because Jongin deserves everything, he gave up on his life to save him but deep down he was jealous as well, he shouldn't but he got used with Jongin in his life,with his funny jokes and cute pouts. 

Jongin pulled back from Sehun's hug seeing Kyungsoo and SooYun. He feels like the worst person alive being caught red handed. Sehun notice Kyungsoo as well so he walked back inside the hospital feeling really jealous on the shorter. 

,,Appa!" Jongin smiled hugging SooYun tight to his chest.

,,Hey! I wasn't expecting to see a beautiful princess today." SooYun wrapped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter