First Impression

You Are My One And Only

 

[ JA RESTAURANT ]

 

As usual during dinner time is the peak hours, JA restaurant is full with customers.

KH was enjoying her dinner alone, as usual, because GN still has work to do at the hospital. KH raised her hand to call the waiter or waitress but it seems like the waiter and waitress are all busy. JA notices it, so she goes to KH table.

 

JA: “Sorry make you waiting. May I help you, Miss?” asked JA and smile sweetly.

Without noticing it KH stared at JA. KH like been hypnotize with JA beauty especially JA sharp daring y eyes.

 

KH: “Wow she is gorgeous and those eyes make her looks ier” praised KH in her mind.

 

 

JA: “Miss?!”

KH: “Oo sorry haha. I haven’t seen you before. New waitress?” asked KH, curious.

JA: “Ermm yea hahaha” JA chuckled shyly and purposely lies about her position in the restaurant.

KH: “Ooo I see. I’m KH and you are?” KH introduced herself.

JA: “Jung Ah. Nice to meet you, Miss KH”

KH: “Oo please don’t be too formal, just call me KH” said KH and smile sweetly.

JA: “Haha okay”

 

JA: “Nice dimple. She looks so sweets when she smile.” praised JA in her mind.

 

JA: “Erm would you like to order anything?”

KH: “Erm yea…can I have mineral water, please?”

JA: “Yea sure. One moment”

 

JA goes to take the mineral water at the Cocktail Bar.

NN: “It’s okay JA unnie. I’ll do it. Which table?” asked NN.

JA: “Table 8. Thanks.”

NN: “No problem.” said NN and wink.

 

NN: “Your mineral water, KH unnie.”

KH: “Oo thanks.”

 

KH: “Aaa NN!” When NN about to walk away KH called NN.

NN: “Yea. Do you want anything else, unnie?”

KH: “Aaa no…just curious. There’s a new waitress right? JA…”

NN: “JA?”

KH: “Erm yea. That’s what she said her name is.”

NN: “Haha she said she’s a waitress?” NN chuckled.

KH: “Yea and why are you laughing?” KH blur.

NN: “For your info unnie, she is not a waitress. She is the owner of this restaurant.” Explain NN.

KH: “Ooo Really hahaha.” Said KH and shake her head.

NN: “Err sorry unnie I really love to talk with you but there’s a customer calling me, over there. Sorry I have to go”

KH: “Oo sorry. Okay”

NN: “It’s okay.” said NN and walk to the customer table.

 

[ AN HOUR LATER ]

JA was busy checking new stock invoices suddenly someone pat at her shoulder. JA startled, she turns around to see who that person is.

JA: “Ooo it’s you. KH. You startled me.” said JA while rubbing her chest.

KH: “Hahahaha sorry. And yea I do it purposely as revenge HAHAHAHA.” KH teased JA.

JA: “Wae?!? Why?”

KH: “Coz you lie to me. NN told me that you are not a new waitress you are the owner of this restaurant.” Said KH and hit JA shoulder.

JA: “HAHAHAHAHA sorry hahaha”

KH: “Why did you that?” said KH and pouts.

JA: “Do what?” JA knows what KH was talking about but she pretends she doesn’t know.

KH: “Lie about you are waitress, you silly forgetful old lady hahaha.”

JA: “Heyyy!” Now JA turn hit KH shoulder.

KH: “Hahahaha but its true, right? hahahaha” KH teased JA again.

KH: “Stop laughing and answer my question?” said KH again.

JA: “Hahaha nothing.... just for fun hahaha”

KH: “Do you always do that to your customers?”

JA: “Nope...you are the first hahahaha”

KH: “Wae?!” KH pouts.

JA: “Duno just feel doing it hahaha….”

KH chuckled and shake her head.

 

JA: “Is this your first time come to my restaurant? Coz I never see you before?”

KH: “No, I come here often and me too I haven’t seen you before. You rarely at the restaurant?”

JA: “Maybe wrong timing....I'm always here.”

KH: “Hmm maybe hahaha”

JA: “So honestly what do you think about my restaurant? Any comment?”

KH: “Ermm so far so good, I love everything about your restaurant. I love the interior design. It makes the restaurant feels cozy and the private room is super, very private and romantic. The foods are excellent and serve fast. The restaurant is always clean specially the restroom. Not forgetting about your friendly and polite waiter and waitress. So, overall... excellent.” Praise KH.

JA: “Ooo you have tried our private room?”

KH: “Yea several time with "my special one" haha” chuckled KH shyly.

 

JA: “Ooo she already has a boyfriend. Of course you silly, hot y babe like her of course has a boyfriend” said JA in her mind

 

JA: “So, that’s all? No compliment about the owner?”

KH: “Errrmmm let me think…erm nope! The owner HAHAHAHAHA” Teased KH.

 

JA pouts. KH laughs seeing JA reaction.

 

KH: “Hahaha of course I’m kidding you silly. The owner is the best part of this restaurant hahaha”

JA: “Wae?!” said JA surprised and curious.

KH: “Well. One - the owner looks so cute when she pouts HAHAHA. Second - the owner is friendly and humble…erm no correction too friendly until I feels like I know her for years haha. Honestly, I duno... I know I just know you but I feel comfortable talking to you. I know it sound weird, right? Hahaha”

JA: “No of course not coz I feel the same hahaha”

KH: “Maybe our past life we are best friend hahahaha”

JA: “Hmm maybe you are right hahaha.”

 

While they were chit chatting, suddenly KH mobile ring, it’s GN.

GN: “Hey darling. What are doing? Flirting behind my back? hahaha” Teased GN.

KH: “HAHAHA erm yea sort of. Why, jealous? HAHAHAHA” KH teased GN back.

GN: “Of course I’m jealous. Whoever have a girlfriend like you surely will be jealous if you are flirting with someone else.”

KH: “Hahaha yea right hunny…you and your sweets talk hahaha. Of course I’m not flirting; I don’t dare to have scandal behind your back HAHAHA. I’m just talking to a friend.”

GN: “I know you are good girl, faithful, that’s why I love you hahahaha. Anyway, where are you now? I pick you up. Ermm…let me guess at your favorite restaurant, Dazzle Restaurant right?

KH: “Hahaha yea.”

GN: “Okay see you then, I’ll miss call you once I arrive. Bye”

KH: ‘Okay. See you. Bye”

 

JA: “Hmm romantic hahaha. Let me guess, it must be your “special one”, right? hahaha” said JA once KH hang up her phone.

KH: “Hahaha yea” said KH shyly and scratching her neck while saying that. Well, that’s KH habit; she will scratch or rub her neck every time she feels uneasy or shy.

JA: “In that case we continue chit-chat next time, I guess. No worries I’m always here hahaha”

KH: “That’s the funnies thing. I come here often and you are always at the restaurant but we never meet…. hahaha.”

JA: “Hahaha yea you are right hahaha.”

JA: “Here my card. Next time when you are here, call me if you need accompany.” JA passes her business card to KH.

KH: “Thanks. I will.” Said KH and smile sweetly.

 

AHEM! AHEM!

Both of them startled and turn around to look who that person is. It’s GN.

GN: “Hahahaha sorry to startle both of you.”  

KH: “Don’t do that hunny. You give me heart attack.” Said KH and hit GN shoulder. GN laughs.

GN: “Haha sorry…hi I’m GN” GN introduced herself to JA.

JA: “Hi…JungAh.” replied JA.

JA: “So let me guess, this must be your “special one” right? Hahaha” asked JA to KH.

KH: “Hmm yea, right again hahaha”

 

JA: “Ooo I see her “special one” is not a boyfriend. It’s a girlfriend. Hmm impressed, no wonder KH falls for her. She is gorgeous and charming.” said JA in her mind.

 

KH: “GN, JA is the owner of this restaurant” said KH to GN.

GN: “Ooo really. WoW amazing. I never thought that the owner of this marvelous restaurant belongs to a very young and beautiful lady like you. All this time I thought that this restaurant belong to a mid age guy. Hmm congratulation you then. You should be proud of yourself. You have done a very good job. Your restaurant is one of the most talks about restaurant in town. Almost all my friends love your restaurant especially KH hahaha.” Praise GN.

JA: “Hahaha thank you.” said JA shyly and smiles sweetly.

 

GN: “Damn she’s hot HAHAHAHA.” said GN in her mind. She can’t resists herself from staring at JA. But of course she don’t do it to obvious, she try so cover it too so that KH don’t notices it.

 

GN: “KH, shall we go now.” said GN to KH.

KH: “Hmm.”

KH: “Bye JA. Hope we can continue chit-chat again next time.”

JA: “Yea sure, why not. Bye KH…bye GN. Drive carefully.”

GN: “I will. Bye JA. See you next time.”