Dinner For Three...

You Are My One And Only

 

[ KH AND GN CONDO ]

 

 

GN: “Wow you bought a lot of groceries and there’s only two of us who gonna eat dinner.”

KH: “Do you mind if I ask JA to join us?”

GN: “JA?! Errmm… kay… y-yea sure why not.”

 

GN: “JA?! God this gonna be awkward….” said GN in her mind.

 

 

 

[ FEW HOURS LATER – KICTCHEN ]

 

GN: “Darling I already finished prepare for dinner do you mind wash the dishes? I want to go take a shower for awhile.” said GN while back hugs KH.

KH: “Okay.”

GN: “Thanks baby. That’s why I love you. You so sweet.” Said GN and peck a kiss on KH cheek. KH turn around pull GN closer and give her a soft loveable kiss which later turn to be a very passionate kiss.

 

GN: “I so addicted to you baby. I never get enough of you….” GN whispered seductively in KH ear while her hands already inside KH bra fondle KH ies at first. Few minutes later GN hands move further making KH groans getting lauder and lauder when one of GN hand fondle KH , another hand slide down inside KH rubbing and playing KH private part down there while GN lips busy kissing all over KH neck and once a while kiss KH lips.

 

Suddenly….. Ting Tong! Ting Tong! Ting Tong!

 

GN and KH startled.

GN: “JA already here?”

KH: “I guess so.”

GN: “I go shower for a while.” GN pecks a quick kiss on KH lips then run to their bedroom to take a shower. Mean while KH walk towards the main door.

 

KH: “Hi…” KH greet once she open the door with a big smile on her face.

 

JA: “Aishh what with that smile…. Don’t tell me they just had before I got here…aish… damn I’m sure this gonna awkward ….” said JA in her mind.

 

JA: “Just hi no more hi old lady hahaha.” JA teased KH.

KH: “Nope. Not for today. I tried to be a good wife today.” KH chuckled.

JA: “Oooo. Good for you.” JA nodded and chuckled.

KH: “So… are you going to come in or you just gonna stand there?”

JA: “Oh sorry hahaha….. This is for you guys.” Said JA while walks in the condo and gave KH a bottle of red wine.

KH: “Oo thanks so sweet of you.”

JA: “No problem.” JA smile sweetly and wink while saying that.

 

KH: “Aishh this old lady. Stop smiling and winking like that at me. Every time you do that you not only make my heart flutter and melts you make me feel like you are flirting with me too … But …. Are you really flirting with me or it just me? ......” KH bite her lower lip while having that thought in her mind.

 

JA: “Stop staring at me like that KH. You make my heartbeat beating faster and faster. And when you bite your lower lip like that it flashback kissing and tasting your delicious lips the first time we kiss few months ago. Well, I know it’s not our officially first kiss but anyway… when I think back that moment … that sweet precious moment it make me wanna taste your lips again and again….. ASIHHH!!!!!!! STOP IT! STOP IT! YAHH!!!! KIM JUNGAH what the hell are you thinking?!!” said JA in her mind.

 

JA: “So… is there anything you want me to help you with?” said JA once she snap back from zoning.

KH: “Ermm well let see…. You can start with sweeping and mop the floor for the whole house. Then clean the toilet, throw the rubbish and do the laundry.” KH teased JA.

JA: “YAH! What do you think I am your maid?” JA hit KH arm. KH laugh.

KH: “Of course am just kidding you silly hahaha. No it’s okay you don’t have to do anything. GN already has done that. Do you want anything to drink by the way?”

 

JA: “Ermm I want caramel macchiato with double shot of espresso. Arr make it cold macchiato coz I already drank hot chocolate earlier. So I feel like drinking a cold drink right now.” Now JA turn teased KH. KH slapped JA arm hard.

JA: “Ouchh! What that for?” JA whined. Actually JA know why KH slapped her arm but she act innocence as if she know nothing just to tease KH.

KH: “What you think I am your barista!” KH slapped JA arm again but she still not satisfied so she tickles JA.

JA: “Okay… okay I’m sorry… you win. Now stop tickling me. My stomach hurt...” Said JA while still can’t help herself from laughing. KH laugh too while tickling JA.

 

KH: “I want to finish wash the dishes for a while you make yourself at home kay.” said KH once they stop laughing.

JA: “You want me to help?”

KH: “No it’s okay, not that much anyway.”

JA: “Where’s GN?” asked JA while watching KH wash the dishes.

KH: “Still in the shower I guess.”

 

Suddenly KH hear her mobile rings.

 

KH: “JA can you do me a favor can you help me take my mobile in my room. Please.”

JA: “But GN is there right.”

KH: “It’s okay, most probably she’s still in the shower.”

JA: “Where do you put it?”

KH: “On the sofa I guess.”

JA: “Okay. Which one is your room?”

KH: “Go straight then turn right. It’s at the corner.”

 

JA: “God please don’t let GN get out of the bathroom before I take the mobile …pleasee. Oh God why I feel nervous? It feels like my heart going to pop out from my chest.” said JA to herself while walking to KH bedroom.

 

Once JA reached KH bedroom JA turn the knob, open the door. When she enters the room both of them JA and GN shocked. Maybe because of the towel tie is loose GN towel accidently drop on the floor revealing GN delicious y body.

 

JA: “I-I’m sorry. I forgot to knock. I know I should knock. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” JA apologizes. Her face turns red.

 

JA: “Idiot! How can I forget to knock… Damn you JA!” JA cursed herself in her mind. But her eyes still glued at GN body. She can’t believe herself she kind of enjoy the view, very much.

 

GN: “I-it’s okay. Things happen plus maybe you thought I’m still in the shower.” Said GN while picking up her towel on the floor and wrapping it back on her body. Both GN and JA face red blushed, feel embarrassed and awkward at the same time.

 

Suddenly GN and JA startled when KH shout saying something from the kitchen.

 

KH: “JA did you find it? If it’s not on the sofa maybe it’s on the bed under the pillow.” KH shouted from the dining room.

 

JA was looking for the mobile at the sofa suddenly she feel GN hand tap her shoulder. When JA turn around GN was standing in front of her.

GN: “You are looking for this right, KH mobile? Here it’s under the pillow.” Like a magnet GN and JA eyes locked look straight into each other eyes and feel their heart flutter.

JA: “Thanks and s-sorry about just now.” JA stutters.

GN: “I-It’s okay no big deal.” GN stutters too.

JA: “Erm I think should go now to give this to KH…see you later….”

GN: “Hmm okay. See you later then…”

 

JA walks out KH bedroom then heading to the dining room.

 

JA: “Here you mobile.”

KH: “Thanks. So where did you find it?” KH asked while reading her message.

JA: “GN fond it under your pillow.”

KH: “Ooo okay”

 

Less than 15 minutes later GN walks in the dining room.

GN: “Hey ladies! Sorry keep you girls waiting. So shall we…” said GN who was just comes out from her bedroom and sit beside KH in front of JA.

 KH: “Let eat I’m hungry. JA help yourself.” JA nodded and smile.

GN: “Sorry if the foods are not as good as in your restaurant.” GN chuckled.

JA: “The foods look delicious and smell good too. I’m sure it tastes good as well and thanks for inviting me.” JA smile sweetly.

 

While eating GN can’t stop herself from glancing at JA. KH too once a while keep on glancing at JA. Meanwhile JA can’t help herself to glances at both KH and GN.

 

JA: “I’m full. The foods are so delicious.”

GN: “Thanks. But you know what, actually KH cook better than me.”

JA: “Really?! I didn’t know that she can cook. Coz most of the time she will whine forcing me to cook for her.” JA chuckled.

GN: “Really she can. She just hates doing it coz every time she cook she lose her appetite. She likes to eat someone else cook that’s why when I’m free or not tired I’ll cook for her.” KH blushed and nodded.

JA: “Sweet. Now I’m jealous coz nobody do that for me.” JA pouts. JA don’t really mean it she just say it just for fun. KH and GN laughs.

GN: “You are kidding right?! I’m sure there are a lot of guys / girls out there willingly to do it for you.” GN chuckled

KH: “She is too choosy that’s why.”

JA: “No I’m not.” JA blushed.

KH & GN: “Yes you are” said KH and GN at the same time. Three of them laugh.

 

 

[ FEW HOURS LATER – LIVING ROOM ]

 

GN: “You girls wanna watch movie?”

KH & JA: “Kay”

KH: “What movie?”

GN: “Horror” said GN instantly.

 

GN put the DVD inside the media player then sits beside JA because KH already sit at the corner of the sofa. *Sitting position: KH JA GN*

 

At first three of them sat on the sofa relax and calmly while watching the movie. Suddenly when come to the scary part three of them screams and unconsciously KH and GN hugs JA at the same time.  JA shocked, froze and her heartbeat skip beating with their sudden action. Few minute later when GN and KH realize they are hugging JA, they instantly released their hands. Face three of them turn red, blushed but try to act normal even though they really feel embarrassed and awkward with the situation. Suddenly JA mobile rings…..

 

JA: “Hello”

SY: *sob…sob* “JA my best friends with benefits *sob…sob*”

JA: “Soo is that you? Hey what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Asked JA concerned and worried.

SY: *sob…sob* “Yes it’s me *sob…sob* my *sob* dog *sob* died *sob*” Explain Soo while she sobbed.

JA: “Your what die?” JA asked again because she can’t hear clearly what SY was saying in between her sobbing.

SY: “My dog died *sob…sob*” SY whined and frowned.

JA: “Ooo your dog died. Sorry.”

 

KH: “What?! She calls just to tell that her dog died. Among all the human being in this world must she call JA at this time? Doesn’t she have other friend? ARRRHHH” KH grumbled in her mind.

                                                             

GN: “SOO?! Who is this Soo? And why am I feeling jealous and angry? Idiot” GN curious and grumbled in her mind.

                                           

SY: “Can I sleep over at your place tonight? Pleasee *sob….sob*”

JA: “Okay I’ll be there in few minutes. Where are you now?”

SY: “In front of your house *sob….sob*”

JA: “WHAT?! You already in front my house…aiisshhh…just wait there kay. I’ll be there soon. Bye”

SY: “Thanks my best friends with benefits *sob…sob bye* “Wait! Wait! JA!”

JA: “Yes… what is it Soo?”

SY: “I’m hungry. Can you buy for me something to eat?” *sob…sob*” SY whined.

JA: “Okay… see you later Soo.” JA chuckled.

SY: “Okay bye and drive carefully coz I don’t want to lose my friends and benefits too *sob…sob*”

JA: “I will bye” JA smiles. Both of them end the call.

 

 

JA: “Sorry I got to go now Soo already at my place. She kind of sad right now coz her dog died. Anyway thanks for the lovely dinner.” Said JA and smile sweetly.

GN: “Who is this Soo?” GN blurts.

KH: “JA best friends with benefits.” KH teased JA. JA slapped KH shoulder. KH laugh.

JA: “Don’t listen to KH. Soo is my best friends.”

GN: “Just best friends not best friends with benefits?” asked GN as if she is teasing JA but deep inside she is really curious.

JA: “No just best friends.” JA chuckled. GN chuckled too and feels relief at the same time with JA answer.                                                        

JA: “Okay bye girls and thanks again for the dinner” said JA again.

KH: “No problem. Bye JA and drive carefully kay.”

GN: “Yea no problem. Bye. Drive carefully.”

JA: “I will thanks” said JA and left KH and GN condo heading to her car.