Thinking of Her

You Are My One And Only

 

[ HOSPITAL - GN OFFICE - IN GN MIND ]

 

 

 

GN: “AAARRR!!! What’s wrong with me? It’s already a month since the last time I meet her. Why I can’t stop thinking of her?”

 

“Those eyes…. Those smile….and of course those body DAMN! HOTTT!!!!!!”

 

“YAH! GN STOP BE ET!”

 

“But I can’t help it…. I really want her… desperately want her!!!” GN chuckled.

 

God you are one sick lady GN. Sick in the head!!!! GN giggled.

 

“And she’s fun to be with too. She really knows how to make me laugh and smile. And somehow I feel comfortable and relax when around her.”

 

“Now I know why KH always hangout with her. She really knows how to make people happy.”

 

“And she’s cute too” GN chuckled again.

 

“And y too hahahaha!”

 

“Funny huh usually I never feel nervous with all my patients except with her and KH.”

 

“KH…” All sudden GN face expression change, looks like she feels guilty.

 

“Sorry darling. I really love you. I do. I really mean it. But I can’t help myself when it comes about and hot y seductive woman. It’s like I addicted to it and I really REALLY have to release it when I want it. I just want their body that’s all. I don’t have feeling or love them. I only love you.” GN looks sad.

 

“But this time it’s little bit different. I not only want her body, I have feeling towards JA too.” GN feels surprised with her feeling.

 

“But that’s impossible and risky too coz KH might know. Right?!! She gonna kill me if she know all this time I cheated on her. Especially if she knows JA is one of them.”

 

“But it’s better to be kill by KH rather than she leaves me. I can’t imagine how my life will be without her. She’s like my oxygen.” GN feels sad and pouts.

 

“Maybe I should go see psychiatrist. Ermm maybe I should. As soon as possible”

 

OR...

 

I should get pregnant as soon as possible. Maybe if I’m pregnant it will slow down my activity.”

 

But….

 

Neh! It’s got nothing to do with my drive. Whether I’m pregnant or not my drive still will be the same.”

 

“AISSHHH!!!!”

 

“Yea maybe I should go see psychiatrist. No correction I MUST go see psychiatrist.”

 

 

 

[ JA OFFICE ]

 

KH: “Hey stop dreaming!” KH smack JA arm with magazine. JA startled.

 

JA: “OUCHHH!!! Don’t do that.” JA whined. KH giggled.

 

KH: “JA-ah what’s wrong with you. Are you sick or something? You are acting weird lately. Are you okay?”

 

JA: “I’m fine. Nothing’s wrong with me.” said JA and scratch her nape.

 

KH: “Liar! I don’t know what but I can feel you are hiding something from me.”

 

JA: “No I’m not.” JA frowned.” JA scratches her nape again.

 

KH: “Than why are you feel uneasy. Don’t lie. I know every time you feel shy, nervous or uneasy you will scratch your nape.” JA smile and scratch her nape again.

 

KH: “Huh! See you do it again. Stop doing it. See it already red. Silly!” KH slap JA hand to stop her from scratching her nape. Both of them chuckled.

 

 

JA join KH sit on the sofa then laid her head on KH lap. JA turns her head facing KH abs and wraps her arm around KH waist.

 

KH: “Hey what’s wrong? You know what I really start to feel worry see you like this? Wanna talk about it?” KH said while JA hair.

 

JA: “No...” *KH sigh*

 

KH: “You want me to leave?” KH frowned.

 

JA: “No… please stay….” said JA and embraced KH waist closer.

JA: “You want to go…?”

 

KH: “No unless you want me to go?” said KH while still JA hair.

 

JA: “No I want you to stay.”

 

 

SILENCE…..

 

 

JA: “KH…”

 

KH: “Hmmm…?”

 

JA: “Are you ….. and GN gonna get married soon?” JA is still in the position of laying her head on KH lap and her face is facing KH y abs and KH still JA hair. KH really feel shocked with JA sudden question.

 

KH: “I don’t know. But since we already agreed about the pregnant “thing” so maybe I guess. Why are you asking?”

 

JA: “Nothing.....  just asking.” KH frowned.

 

 

SILENCE….

 

 

JA: “So....  you have agreed to get pregnant?”

 

KH: “No GN.” JA frowned but of course since JA face is facing KH y abs so KH didn’t see it.

 

JA: “GN?”

 

KH: “Hmm GN. We played a flip coin game …. It’s GN idea actually. Who lost the game that person will get pregnant and she lost. So she will get pregnant 1st. Our next baby is my turn. We decided to take turn. So equal said GN. Is so sweet of her right?!” KH chuckled.

 

JA: “Hmm yeah she is. So …. you guys decided to have 2 kids huh?”

 

KH: “Yeah 1 boy and 1 girl.” KH smile.

 

 

JA: “Don’t be selfish and greedy JA you can’t like KH and GN at the same time idiot!” said JA in her mind feeling angry with herself.