Crazy In Love With You

You Are My One And Only

[ JA RESTAURANT - JA OFFICE - JA POV - IN HER MIND ]

 

JA: “Aisshhh!!! Why I keep on thinking about it?”

JA: “Since yesterday I can’t get it out of my head?”

JA: “See I can’t even concentrate on my work? Nobody have ever .... EVER make me feel this way.....”

JA: “ARRRRRR!!!!! DAMMNNNN! YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!”

JA: “Crazy in love with you hahahaha” said JA to herself, giggle, shakes her head and bite her lower lip. She looks so cute and adorable.

 

JA: “But....” said JA, alternately rubbing her lips with the tip of her thumb and pointed finger.

JA: “My whole life I like man not a woman.....”

JA: “It’s wrong....damn wrong. I can’t be with a woman.....”

JA sighs.

JA: “NO......NO...... I don’t like her that way. I just like her as a friend coz we have a lot of commons and she always make me laugh and I always feels comfortable when around her.”

JA: “Hmmm that’s right ..... I just like her as a friend.” Said JA too herself and smiles as if she has make up her mind about what she think of KH.

JA: “But....”

JA: “I love the closeness we have lately..... I love the way she pampered me and care for me. I love the way she smile at me with her y smile... those dimples damn really make her look ier and those body DAMNN!!!! ARRRRR DAMN IT! NO! NO! I can’t have this kind of feeling towards her. I can’t like her that way. NO JA! NO!.....”

JA: “But... that day during the s rub dance.... when she touches my s for the second time .... I feel .....”

JA: “I feel..... sensual sensation .... it somehow.... just a slight touch of her hands on my s and able to make my s become hard..... weird..... I never thought that a woman able to make me have that’s kind of feeling especially KH.....”

JA: “OK NOW I HAVE BECOMES MANIAC HAHAHAHAHAH”

JA: “Ooo god what’s wrong with me....”

JA: “I can’t get her out of my mind. Every morning when I wake up I think of her. While driving I think of her. While working I think of her. Before I go to sleep I think of her too. I think of her 24hrs a day now HAHAHHAHAA...... I’m going crazy I guess.... I have been in love before but nothing like this. Why do like her so much? I have know so many beautiful ladies and some of them is much... much beautiful than KH but I never have this kind of feeling. Why among all the woman it must be her? It’s impossible for me to be with her coz she is so in love with GN.” JA make sad face.

 

Suddenly ....

Knock! Knock! Knock!

JY: “JA unnie! Can I come in?” JA startled.

JA: “Hmmm yea!”

JY: “Unnie are you okay?”

JA: “Of course I’m okay. Why? Do I look like I’m not okay to you hahaha?”

JY: “YESSS!”

JA: “Huh?! As far as I know I’m okay.... I’m not sick or anything...”

JY: “To me and the girls you are not okay and acting reallyyy weird lately.”

JA: “Really?! Like what?”

JY: “For example the weirdest thing is since I know and work with you, you never skip your meal. Today the whole day you didn’t eat. That’s weird. Reallyyy weird. Are you sure you are okay? Asked JY again, worried and feel weird with JA behaviour lately.

JA: “Whole day? What’s the time now?”

JY: “Almost 5pm.”

JA: “What! 5! I though still noon hahaha.” Said JA and scratch her neck.

 

JA: “Wow it’s getting worse. I have been thinking about KH since morning till now. OOO GOD I AM GOING CRAZY OVER HER! Wake up JA! Wake up!” said JA in her mind.

 

JY: “UNNIEE!!!”

JA: ‘Huh! What?!” JA startled.

JY: “God what’s wrong with you this few day? Your body is here but your mind are someway else? Are you sure you are okay?”

JA: “Ye..yea of course I’m okay and stop asking me that.”

JY: “You know what unnie usually when people are acting weird like that it must be because of this one “thing”......”

JA: “What “thing”?” asked JA curious.

JY: “Hehehehe ..... nothing”

JA: “YAHH LEE JOO YEON! You better complete your sentence if not I cut ¼ of your salary.” JA threatens JY. Actually JA don’t mean it, she just say it because that’s the only way to make JY say what she is going to said just now.

JY: “WAAEE?! Yahh unnie ahh you are so cruel!”

JA: “I know hahahaha. So hurry... what are you going to say just now?”

JY walk toward JA and whisper at JA ear.

JY: “I think …. YOU ARE IN LOVE!!!” JY scream at JA ear.

JA: “YAAAH! You want me to be deaf!” JA scolded JY and hit JY shoulder. JY can stop laughing.

JY: “But I’m right, right? Hahaha. Come on unnie stop deny it. I know you are in love with KH unnie right?” JA tries to control not to blush.

JA: “Is it too obvious?” Ask JA curious.

JY: “Ermm yea to people like I and Uee, if you know what I mean hahaha. Don’t worry. Only I and Uee know. The other girls notice and curious why you are acting weird lately but they didn’t know it because you are falling in love with KH unnie. I guess hahaha…”

JA: “But how can you tell? How do you know I falling in love with KH?”

 

JY: “Easy. I behave the same way like you are now when I start to fall in love with Uee.”

JY: “It’s okay unnie. Don’t worry your secret is safe with me and Uee. You don’t have to worry. I know how you feel. I have experience it before, remember?”

JY: “I know you are confused and try to deny your feeling for KH unnie, right? But the more you deny it, the more you can’t get her out of your mind, right? Until at time you thought you have gone crazy, right? hahaha” JA nodded.

 

JA: “I don’t know what to do? Plus as you know she is with GN. And I don’t want to ruin their relationship.”

JY: “Yea I know. But honestly, you love KH unnie, right?”

JA: “I don’t know. Half of me wanna be with her and half of me can’t accept myself being in love with a woman. I want a normal relationship. I want to be with a man not a woman.”

JY: “I know why you think that way. You are afraid what society will think of you if they know you are les right? That’s how I feel too last time. That’s one of the toughest thing you have to face and you have to be strong if you really love and wanna be with KH unnie. Just go with the flow, you’ll be okay and get used to it.”

JA: “I really duno what to do?” said JA

JY: “Take it easy. You’ll be fine. Give yourself time. Don’t push it okay. When the right time comes, you’ll know. Trust me.” JY try to comfort JA.

JA: “Hmmm hope so. And hopefully I make a right choice.”

 

[ KH BEDROOM - KH POV - IN HER MIND ]

KH was lying on her bed while watching TV. Her eyes are looking at the TV but her mind was someway else.

KH: “Wow! I didn’t know that JA has big s. When I rub her s for the second times I could feel her s harden. Is that mean she gets turn on? hahahaha I’m such a ert hahaha.”

KH: “When think about it now I don’t know whether DB own me a favor or I own DB a favor hahahaha.”

KH: “All of this time I thought GN were my first and last but now I doubt….”

KH: “GN was right, I’m falling in love with JA. I can’t stop thinking of her. Every minutes, every seconds I think of her, missing her and wanna be with her. And at the same time feel guilty because I being unfaithful to GN. I’m sorry hunny……..”

 

Suddenly someone open the door…..

GN: “Hey darling. I’m home?” said GN and smile sweetly at KH.

KH: “Hey hun, you are early today? Come here give me a kiss.” GN just follow KH wish.

GN: “Just a kiss. That’s all? Hahaha”

KH: “Hmmm that’s all. Don’t be greedy hahaha.”

GN: “I’m greedy and I love be greedy and I don’t want just a kiss …. I want more than that hahaha.” said GN while her hand caress from KH jaw down to KH neck further down to KH chest then go down to the path in between KH s. her hand there two three times then caress KH s while her lips give KH a very passionately kiss that take KH breath away. That’s one of the thing KH love about GN. GN is so damn good in bed and always know how to satisfied her.