Now I know For Sure

You Are My One And Only

 

Italic = thought in their mind

 

[ BEACH ]

 

JA: “Why is she staring at me like that?! Aishh this girl!!! Stop it will you. You make me feel… u-uneasy and as if you are stripping me with your eyes.”

 

KH: “God look at her.”

So damn y!!!

ert! Kekekeke!

Cool KH! Cool! Control yourself, tiger!

Don’t drool! Don’t drool!

I know … I know, she look sooo dammnn delicious, but you have to control yourself not to jump on her. Arasso.  

Buuttt…*KH whine*

How am I supposed to control myself if she is wearing swimsuit like that. LOOK AT HER! LOOK! What do you aspect me to do close my eyes?! Aishhhh!!!!

KH listen to me …. You can look but no touchy touchy … Behave yourself. Arasso!

Now stop staring and having erted thought about her!!!! Stop it will you!!!!

Yah! Now stop talking to yourself! Aish! This girl really driving me crazy….. Now I’m acting like a mad woman talking to myself *facepalm*

 

JA: “K-KH w-why a-are you looking at me like that? What’s the matter you don’t like what I’m wearing? Does it look really bad on me? I guess so ah. I think I better go change to something else then. Wait here for a minute kay.” When JA is about to walk back to change KH pull her wrist.

 

KH: “N-No! No! Don’t change. You look great.”

 

JA: “I am?!?

 

KH: “Y-Yes”

 

JA: “Then why are you looking at me like that?” JA frowns.

 

KH: “Like what?” KH act innocent as if she doesn’t know what JA is talking about.

 

JA: “L-like…. I don’t know how to explain it … but you look weird. Trust me you look really really weird…. a-and…. I-I never see you look at me or anyone that way before. A-and it kind of creepy too….”  

 

KH: “Like I gonna jump on you and eat you, right?!!!!! Kekekeke!!!!”

 

KH: “You know what just forget about it. Come. Let’s go enjoy ourselves.” Said KH while pull JA hand to follow her to the beach.

 

JA: “Why there are only few people here? They don’t like to go to the beach anymore?” Ask JA curious.

 

KH: “HUH?! What!?!

You know what…. you are really such a forgetting old lady.

Of course not much people come here today because today is weekday. They are working and schooling. If weekend and public holiday then only it’s gonna be a lots of people coming here.”

 

JA: “Oooyaa!!! Today is Thursday. I forgot hahaha. I thought today is Sunday. Sorry sorry” KH shook her head.

 

KH: “Come let’s swim.”

 

JA: “Okay but don’t go too far and don’t let go of me kay coz… coz I don’t know how to swim.” said JA shyly.

 

KH: “What?! You want to go to the beach but you don’t know how to swim?”

 

JA: “Hmm *JA nodded her head and pouts*

But it’s not necessary I have to know how to swim to go to the beach right?” JA whines and frowned like a little girl who is angry with her mother because her mother doesn’t let her eat ice-cream.

 

KH: “Yea! Yea! You are right. But since you love beach so much you should learn how to swim, you know. It will be much fun and safe.”

 

JA: “That’s why I ask you to come with me. So you can take care of me.” From pouting and frowning JA face change instantly to smile sweetly at KH while saying that. Somehow the way JA smiles sweetly like that melts KH heart but she try to control not to look too obvious. KH admitted she love when JA smiles like that to her. It’s like a drug to her. KH is so addicted to JA sweet y smile. Especially when JA looks at her straight in the eyes with her daring, sharp y eyes.

 

KH: “What you think I ‘am your life guard and bodyguard?!?”

 

JA: “Yea sort of.” JA giggled.

 

KH: “And why should I do that?!?”

 

JA: “Coz you are my twin…. my best friends…. “my KH - this part JA only say it in her mind” that’s why.  Twins slash best friends should take care and protect each other right? You promised.” JA pouts and makes sad face.

 

KH: “Fine… fine. Now stop make that puppy face. Aishh!!! Come let’s go.” KH pull JA wrist, JA smile in victory.

 

KH: “Of course I will always take care and protect you silly coz you are my JA remember…… See she’s not only drive me crazy … she turn me to become cheesy too… * long sigh* Girl what have you done to me…”

 

 

[ FEW HOURS LATER ]

 

While sitting on the sand facing the beach watching sunset and eating ice-cream.

 

JA: “KH”

 

KH: “Hmm”

 

JA: “Thank you for accompany me today. I really appreciated it.”

 

KH:  “No problem. That what’s “pretending girlfriend” are for right hahaha”

 

JA: “YAH! Stop teasing me” JA slapped KH thigh.

 

KH: “OUCH! Don’t slap to hard. See it’s already red.” KH whines and pouts. JA looks at the red mark on KH thigh.

 

JA: “Sorry…” JA laughs and rubs her palm at the red mark on KH thigh.

 

KH: “God it feel so good hahaha!!! Hey don’t blame me to feel this way kay. It’s not me who touch her. She’s the one who touch me… kekeke!”

 

 

[ FEW HOURS LATER - HOTEL - WHILE BOTH OF THEM LYING ON THE BED WATCHING TV ]

 

KH: “So do you feel much better now?

 

JA: “What?”

 

KH: “This morning you called me, you said you want to go to the beach coz you feel sad etc and etc … So feeling much better now?”

 

JA: “Oo that.

Hmmm…

Yea, a bit...”

 

KH: “Just a bit” KH frowns and pouts.

 

JA: “Why are you pouting?”

 

KH: “I thought I already succeed cheering you up today….but I guess I fail. Sorry.”

 

JA: “Hey. Don’t be sad. It’s not your fault….

I really have a great time today. And it has been a while since I really enjoy myself like this.

So stop pouting kay and please smile for me…. pleasse…

You know what …it’s kind of waste if you keep on pouts like that coz you have a very pretty smile you know specially those dimples. Those dimples are like a bonus. It makes you look sweeter and kind of y when you smile.” Said JA, wink and chuckled.  KH try not to blush. But who can resist y wink like that and obviously KH can’t help herself from blushing even thought she try really heard not to.

 

KH: “Are you sure you are okay? Is there anything I can do to help? You know you can always talk to me about anything right” Asked KH, concern.

 

JA: “No it’s ok. No worries. I’ll be fine.” 

 

KH: “You sure?”

 

JA: “Definitely and thank you for your concern.”

 

KH: “No problem. Anything for you as long you are happy.”

 

KH: “Anything for you?! Damn it! I do it again! You and your big mouth KH. Must you be bluntly all the time?” 

 

JA: “Anything?”

 

KH: “Y-Yeah. That’s what “pretending girlfriend” are for right hahaha” KH aspect JA to slap her arm like what she use to do but instead of that JA smiles sweetly at KH.

 

KH: “JA ah please don’t smiles like that at me. You make my heart flutter. And if you keep on looking at me like that I’m pretty sure my face going to turn red like tomato...”

 

JA: “Do you enjoy be my “pretending girlfriend” so far?” JA teased KH.

 

KH: “Ermm let me think for a second? Nope not at all” KH teased JA back.

 

JA: “Really?” JA frowns. KH nodded then laugh.

 

KH: “I’m just kidding silly. You know what, I find it surprise myself coz I admit it I kind of enjoy it very much.” Now JA turns to blush.

 

 

[ 1AM ]

 

Even though JA felt so tired but she still can’t sleep and she is blaming her eyes because it doesn’t want to close and her mind because it too hyper and doesn’t want to stop thinking. Mean while KH already in dreamland, sleep peaceful like a baby while wrapping her arms around JA waist and rested her head on JA chest.  JA is enjoying that precious moment very much. She wished the time stop and she can be in KH arms that way forever. She loves to watch KH sleep. She know it’s kind of weird and stupid when think about it and what so great or amazing watching the person you love sleeping but it just something that are unexplainable. Only those people are who are in love and are in the same shoes as JA, knows how it feels. And at that moment JA just realize that she is falling in love with KH and that felling is growing stronger and stronger. There’s no one else other than KH. GN is just a crush. But KH is the person her hearts belong to.

 

JA: “Now I know for sure only you in my heart from the start… I love you Park JiYoung” JA whisper in KH ear then kiss KH lips softly, try not to awake her up. JA then cares KH face with the tip of her finger. Due to that action startled KH from sleep.

 

KH: “JA…why aren’t you slept? It’s already late” Asked KH while rubbing her eyes; still feel sleepy.

 

JA: “Can’t sleep…”

 

KH: “Don’t think too much. Get some rest. Go to sleep now kay.” said KH while pulling JA body closer to her and wrapping JA tight in her arms. KH rested JA head on her chest then kiss JA forehead.   

 

 KH: “Sleep”

 

JA: “Hmm”

 

Few minutes later both of them fall asleep.