Weird And Strange Feeling

You Are My One And Only

 

[ JA RESTAURANT ]

KH: “Hey girls, have you seen JA? Is she at her office? I have been calling her almost the whole day but she didn’t answer the phone. Is she ok? Coz usually how busy she is she will answer my call.” Asked KH worried.

JY: “Oh maybe she is sleeping. She is sick. She’s on leave for 2 days.”

Raina: “High fever and flu I think.”

KH: “Ooo no wonder, poor her. She’s at her parents’ house or at her apartment?”

JY: “At her apartment I think.”

KH: “Alone?”

The Girls: “Hmmm” said the girls and nodded their head.

 

[ FEW HOURS LATER - JA APARMENT ]

TING TONG! TING TONG! TING TONG!

KH: “Where is she?” KH talk to herself when JA did not open the door after few times KH press the door bell. KH call and message JA phone, still no answer. Few seconds later JA opens the door.

JA: “Sorry I was asleep.” said JA, she looks pale and weak. KH walk in JA apartment. KH then put her hand on JA forehead and neck to check JA body heat.

KH: “Your body is hot. Come I take you to see doctor. It’s a friend of GN. He’s a good doctor.”

JA: “It’s okay. I already went to the clinic this morning.”

KH: “Have you taken your medicine?”

JA: “Hmm after come back from the clinic and evening.”

KH: “Night?”

JA: “Not yet.”

KH: “I have bought you some foods and soup. Come eat….” JA shakes her head.

JA: “I don’t wanna eat. I don’t have appetite. My throat hurt. I’m having store throat too.”

KH: “Eat a bit.” JA shakes her head again.

JA: “I don’t feel like eating. I eat later kay.”

KH: “Jusstt a little bit… then eat your medicine and you can go rest kay.” Said KH in a very loving kind of way, like a mother persuades her little girls to eat and eat medicine. JA silence.

KH: “Pleaseee” KH pouts and makes sad face.

JA: “Hmm okay but you have to eat with me. I don’t want to eat alone.”

KH: “No problem. I’ll do anything as long as you eat haha” said KH smile sweetly and wink.

JA: “Anything?” said JA and raises one of her eyebrow.

KH: “Hmm… anything”

JA: “Even if I ask you to go out ? Hahaha”

KH: “You know what…thank god you are sick if not I surely smack your head right now hahaha”

JA: “Hahaha well you say anything right?! Hahaha”

KH: “Yeah but not something crazy like that you old lady hahaha. Nonsense!” Both of them laugh.

 

Looking at the way KH was smiling and taking care for her somehow make JA smile and ease a little bit of her sickness. In her heart JA was glad that KH was there accompanying her.

JA: “So sweets…. It’s been a while since someone pampered me like this….. Don’t be too nice and too intimate with me KH coz I start to have this kind of weird and strange feeling towards you…” said JA in her mind.

 

After eat and eat her medicine. JA lay down on the bed to rest.

JA: “It’s okay, you don’t have to accompany me. I’ll be fine, don’t worry.” Said JA

KH: “Are you kidding me no way I’m gonna leave you. Look at you, pale and weak. And your fever is very high.” said KH concern.

JA: “It’s ok. I always easily get sick. I’m used to it. I can take care of myself. I’ll be fine.”

KH: “Sshhh stop arguing old lady and go to sleep….”

JA: “Hmmmm pity me to have a very fierce omma” JA grumble and pouts. KH smile see JA behavior.

KH: “Enough grumbles… go to sleep now.  I want to go do the dishes.”

JA: “Hmm”

 

After clean up the dining table and do the dishes, KH call GN mobile.

KH: “Hey hunny busy? Miss you”

GN: “Hey darling, hmm miss you too and yea busy.”

KH: “Oh sorry to disturb you. I call later, then...”

GN: “No, it’s okay. I can talk. How was your day?”

KH: “Okay as usual. You? Have you had your diner? ”

GN: “Tired and missing you hahaha. No, not yet. No time, too busy just now.”

KH: “Hmm me too, miss you. Don’t work too hard. And don’t skip your meal. It’s already late, after this go eat okay.”

GN: “Okay I will.” said GN and smile.

KH: “So what time are you come home?”

GN: “There’s still a lots of thing I have to do. I’m not sure what time I coming home? Or maybe if I’m too tired and lazy to drive most probably I’ll just sleep here. I go home tomorrow morning after I check on my patient. Sorry.”

KH: “It’s okay, I understands. Ermm…since most probably you are not coming home tonight…. do you mind if I sleep over at JA place coz she is sick.”

GN: “What’s wrong with her?”

KH: “Nothing serious just high fever and flu but she looks so pale and weak.”

GN: “Ooo maybe because of the weather. Lately a lot of people get sick. Have you taken her to clinic?”

KH: “She already goes to the clinic herself this morning. But her temperature is still high”        

GN: “It’s okay, nothing serious. Just take the antibiotic as the doctor prescribed, drink a lot of water and get some rest. I’m sure she will be much better tomorrow.”

KH: “Okay doctor hahaha. So do you mind if I sleep at her place tonight?”

GN: “Hmmm yeah sure. So in that case I just sleep at the hospital and go home tomorrow then. But with one condition?” KH surprised.

KH: “Condition?!”

GN: “Hmmm. You have to promise me you won’t do thing that I won’t do hahaha.”

KH: “Huh?! Nonsense. What will I do? Don’t you trust me?”

GN: “Hahaha” GN didn’t answer KH question she just chuckled.

GN: “Sorry darling I got to go now. Sleep well. Miss and love you. Bye darling”

KH: “Miss and love you too, hunny. Take care. Bye.” Both of them hang up the phone.

 

KH go to JA bedroom to check on JA, JA already sleeps. KH sit on the bed and then put her hand on JA forehead, still hot but she is shivering. KH cover JA with a blanket. Suddenly JA holds her hand.

JA: “I feel so cold can you hold me.”

KH lie down beside JA and hold her in her arms.

KH: “Poor baby. Sleep well and get well soon kay…” KH whispers at JA ear.