Wrong Timing

You Are My One And Only

 

Miss Kim Jung Ah hot y babe is single and available but choosy and very high taste. If people doesn’t know her, she may look cold but when start to get to know her, she is humble, caring and sincere.

JA owns a restaurant and it can be consider as one of  the most popular restaurant in town. She is very close with her restaurant crews. She treats them like her own family. JA liked that kind of work environment everybody happy and no stressful.

 

[ JA RESTAURANT ]

JA: “Morning!” JA greeted cheerful once she enters the restaurant with her sweets y smiles.

 

That’s her trademark, every morning when she comes to her restaurant. Well it’s maybe kind of weird to her new customers when suddenly a lady who just enter the restaurant greet everyone in the restaurant because they don’t know that she is the owner of the restaurant. But JA doesn’t care she love to do that plus who cares she’s the owner of the restaurant so she can do whatever she wants to. But to her regular customers they already get used to it so they either just smiled at her or greet her back.

 

JA Crews: “Morning JA unnie”

JA: “Hey girls. Is everything ok?”

JY: “Yes boss. So far so good, no problem” JY is the Restaurant Manager.

JA nodded.

JA: “You girls already had your breakfast? If not yet, go have your breakfast first but take turn kay”

JY: “I already had my breakfast but I’m still hungry” JY pouts.

Uee: “You are always hungry even in your sleep you talk about food hahaha.” JA and the girls laugh too. JY smiled shyly.

 

After checked everything JA goes to her office on the second floor with a mug of hot caramel macchiato. Once she enter her office JA put her handbag on the sofa and turn on her MAC laptop. As usual checking things that related with the restaurant liked sales, stock, vendors etc and etc. when it come about work JA is very hardworking and serious. She wants everything to be perfect, high quality and smooth. That’s why it’s not surprise within few years her restaurant become one of the most popular restaurant in town.

 

[ FEW HOURS LATER ]

JA: “JY, I’m going out to the bank for awhile.”

JY: “Ok boss. Take care. Drive carefully and dont forget to flirts alot hahaha” JY teased JA.

JA: "Wae?!? hahaha" JA shakes her head.

 

JA when out the restaurant, KH enter the restaurant.

 

KH sit at her favorite spot. KH is JA regular customer. KH know almost all of JA restaurant crews except JA; always wrong timing.

NN: “Hi KH unnie. How are you?” NN the waitress greeted KH.

KH: “Hi! Hmm okay I guess hahaha and you?”

NN: “Me too. So unnie do you want to order the same meal and drink or you want to order something else?” Said NN and smiled sweetly at KH.

KH: “Ermm the same.”

NN: “Hmm Ok”

 

Few minutes later NN served KH meal.

NN: “Enjoy your meal unnie”

KH: “Hm thanks.” replied KH with her sweets smiles.

 

[ MEANWHILE AT THE RESTAURANT COKTAIL BAR – THE GOSSIP GIRLS ]

Uee: “WoW! Look at her. How did she do that? She even looks gorgeous in something simple like that…” Uee feels amazed with KH beauty and dress up.

EY: “Who? Who?” asked EY curious. EY from out of no way join the gossip girls.

Lizzy: “KH unnie”

EY: "Ooo. I like her dimples. She look so sweets when she smiles" Praised EY.

NN: “Hmm agree…and her body damn y. But I notice she did not diet, most of the time she just eat anything. I wonder how she can maintain her body like that. Do you girls know she even have 6 packs; her abs?”

Uee: “Yea I have seen it before. WOW! *Uee shakes her head* I wish I can have abs like that too” Uee pouts. Raina pat her head.

 

JY: “Exercise girls…exercise…I bet she love to exercise. No one can have that kind of body without exercise.”

Raina: “I rarely see JY unnie exercise and unnie always eat non-stop but how come you always look slim.”

JY: “Yahh that’s supposed to be compliment or criticizing me? You wanna get smack on your head?” asked JY with one eyebrow up.

Raina: “Heheheh sorry unnie”

JY: “Genetic I guess or gifted HAHAHAHAH”

JY: “Who said I did not exercise? I exercise every night with Uee unnie… wink…wink… If you know what I mean… HAHAHAHA” Uee blushes and hit JY arm. The girls laugh too. JY and Uee is couple and all the girls know about that too included JA but they keep it as a secret among them.

 

NN: “You should see her girlfriend, she is gorgeous too, tall and slender. But pity KH unnie coz most of the time she eat alone. Maybe her girlfriend is always busy”

Uee: “Really? I haven’t seen her girlfriend before?”

Lizzy: “Hmm I saw them few times. If I’m not mistaken her girlfriend is a doctor maybe that’s why she is always busy.”

The Girls: “Ooo”

EY: “Yeah NN unnie is right, KH unnie girlfriend is so gorgeous and they look so romantic together.”

Raina: “Hmm agree”

Uee: “I wish JY can be as romantic as them. JY, you should learn to be more romantic like them.” said Uee to JY and pouts.

JY: “Me?! Not romantic? Hellooo. I am romantic. That’s why you fall in love with me hahahaha” JY teased Uee.

Uee: “Cehh! Maybe I don’t have other choice HAHAHAHAH” Uee teased JY back.

JY: “HUH?! Fine tonight you sleep on the floor.” said JY and walk away.

Uee: “JY hunny I’m just kidding. You are the most romantic person I ever know. Baby!!!” said Uee and run to catch up with JY. Uee tries to persuade JY from being mad at her. The girls laugh sees the two love birds behavior.

 

[ AN HOUR LATER ]

After few second KH left the restaurant, JA walk in the restaurant.