Closeness

You Are My One And Only

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5A4pMX8UNE&feature=player_detailpage

(Recomended that you watch this video first before you read this story)

 

[ KH STUDIO ]

 

Day by day KH and JA become closer and closer. Within few months they become best friend. When there’s KH, there’s JA and vice versa. JA restaurant crews called KH “JA twin” because they always together and have so much in common in almost all the thing including clothing, accessories, handbag etc and etc. For example if KH is wearing a white shirt, JA will wear a black jeans and etc… etc.

Most of the time when GN is busy with work or go outstation KH will either go to her studio, JA restaurant or JA apartment. That’s three places are where KH spend most of her time when she feel bored, lonely or sad. JA has become her shoulder to cry on and a person who able to cheer her up and put a smile on her face and same goes to JA too. They become inseparable.

Today is JA off day. After go to gym, JA goes straight to KH studio and of course she bought KH favorite drink too, ice coffee. When JA walk in the studio, KH did not realize JA come in because KH is too busy showing and teaching her students dance steps. JA doesn’t want to disturb KH so she just goes sits on the sofa at the corner of the studio and watch KH correcting and showing her students the correct way of doing it. JA loves see KH dance. When KH dance its look like she enjoys it. She feels the rhythms of the music. It’s like her body goes along with the rhythm of the music and her body is so soft and flexible. And not forgetting how confident, cool and y she looked. She really knows how to use her body language to take the audience’s attention.

 

[ JA POV – IN HER MIND ]

JA: “Wow I wish I can dance like that. Look at her body so soft and flexible but she looks serious and fierce. Smile KH…smile… don’t look too fierce hahaha. But on the other hand, it suited her. Sometimes she look ier that way hahaha” 

From seeing KH dance, JA eyes start to stare at KH body from head to toe without realizing it.

JA: “Damn she is gorgeous. Look at her body; tall, slender and fit. Those abs what else can I say except Wow! Her skin is fair and flawless. Her hair soft and beautiful no matter what color she dye suited her. Her dimples make her look so sweets when she smiles. Hmm overall gorgeous…gorgeous HAHAHAHA” JA praised in her mind and bite her lower lip.

 

KH: “Okay kids that’s all for today. We continue on Thursday, same time and don’t be late.” said KH to her students.  Well that’s KH, she love to addresses her student as “kid” even though their age is 20 plus. Her students bow to her and then left the studio.

 

KH: “Hey you are here?! When did you come? Sorry I did realize you come.” KH surprised to see JA.

JA: “Half an hour, more or less I guess haha. It’s okay. No problem. I know you are busy plus I should call first before I come, sorry.”  

KH: “No its okay. You are my twin, remember. So you can come here anytime you want araso.” said KH.

JA: “Hahaha your twin ahahaha okay. Anyways, here’s your ice coffee.” JA passes the ice coffee to KH.

KH: “Awww thanks so sweet of you. You are such a sweetheart” said KH smile and wink.

JA: “I know HAHAHA” JA wink back at KH and give those y smiles of hers. 

 

KH: “Oh JA please don’t give me that kinds of smiles. I scare I might fall for you hahaha.” said KH in her mind.

 

KH: “You want….?” KH offer JA her drink. JA shakes her head.

KH: “Off day today?” asked KH.

JA: “Hmm”

KH: “Hmm No wonder I didn’t see you at the restaurant just now” JA just smiles.

KH: “Are you from gym?” asked KH while looking at JA outfit.

JA: “Hmm yea, why?”

KH: “No wonder you smell stink HAHAHAHA.” KH teased JA.

JA: “Heyy!!! JA hit KH shoulder. KH laughs

JA: “No I’m not. You are the one who is smelly. Look at you sweating.” JA stuck her tongue out at KH. KH laugh out loud see JA childish behavior.

KH: “What did you say!?! I smell!?! Come here I’m gonna hug you.” Tease KH and try to hug JA.

JA: “YAHH!” JA try run away from KH. KH laugh.

 

KH: “JA I’m hungry. Cook something for me.”

JA: “Huh! Cook?! We go eat at nearby restaurant okay” suggest JA.

KH: “No. I don’t wanna eat at restaurant. Almost every day I eat at restaurant. I want home cook. I want you to cook for me. You know I love your cook right. Please ommaaa” said KH and pouts.

JA: “Hmm okay…I cook…you wash the dishes. Agree?”

KH: “Ooyeahhh!!!….okay” said KH cheerfully. JA smile and laughs seeing KH dancing and jumping like a small kid just get candy from her mum.

JA: “Spoil brat…”

KH: “What did you say!?!” said KH with one eye brow lifted.

JA: “Nothing hahaha” JA chuckled.