I Will Never Regret Loving You

Wenrene Angsty shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan was there standing in a corner when Joohyun walked with her boyfriend Suho. They were the IT couple of high school. Seungwan watched Joohyun as she looked at her boyfriend so lovingly. Seungwan was at the party when Joohyun got drunk and her boyfriend took her to a room. Seungwan was there and she knew that night maybe that night was Joohyun's first time. Seungwan was there when Joohyun lost her ity.

 

Seungwan was there when Joohyun broke down in tears. She was there patting joohyun's back, consoling the girl for her breakup. She was there when Joohyun needed her.

 

Seungwan was there when Joohyun dated a girl for experimenting. Seungwan saw how desperate Joohyun was to move on. She saw when joohyun kissed a girl for the first time and that wasn't her.

 

Seungwan was there when Joohyun fall for a boy named Minho at her university. It was first time Joohyun fell for someone first. Seungwan was there supporting joohyun to confess her feelings and she did.  The next Seungwan saw them holding hands and pecking each other's lips.

 

Seungwan was there when Joohyun broke up with Minho. Seungwan was there watching Joohyun having one night stands with random guys. Seungwan was there for Joohyun. Always. 

 

 

Seungwan was sitting in a stool infront of a piano. She was there to play a song for the love of her life. The love she will never regret. 

 

Seungwan was there standing watching Joohyun walked in the aisle with her father. Seungwan was there when Joohyun's father held her hand to her lover's hand. A hand that wasn't Seungwan's. 

 

Seungwan was there when Joohyun said ' I Do' and kissed her lover. Seungwan was there when Joohyun smiled so happily with her husband and thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter