Your Gaze

Wenrene Angsty shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In her 24 years of life Son Seungwan never felt like this. She made sure she wore all the clothes but yet she was feeling as a certain woman stared at her.

 

Seungwan snapped her head at the elevator door as soon as she heard it's opening sound. As polite she was she waited for people to get down and she went in after letting older people get in first. The elevator was packed and Seungwan felt a bit suffocated as she couldn't stand properly. From her opposite direction she felt someone was looking at her no staring at her. She felt her gaze and it made her more uncomfortable despite the situation she was already in. She couldn't directly look at the culprit but she saw her in the corner of her eyes and she could only tell that the woman was pale and had big doey eyes. Seungwan gulped and shifted her head to see which floor had arrived.

Sixth floor.

4 people got down and 5 were left inside. Seungwan thought she could breathe now but no she was so wrong. Now the woman was checking her out from head to toe and it made her felt like she was . Seungwan tried to avoid the woman but what she could do in this small space and there were other people for god's sake this woman had no shame in her. She was staring at her non-stop. As if she wasn't even blinking. But Seungwan had to do something.

 

Eight floor.

 

The door opened but no one got down. Seungwan didn't know what she should feel at this moment. Should she feel releived that she wasn't left alone with this woman or should she feel ashamed as the other people noticed her awkwardness. What should she do? 

 

Tenth floor

 

If it was a man Seungwan would stand infront him and punched his face to release all the stress she is feeling right now but no it was a woman and a beautiful one at that. No not just beautiful Seungwan couldn't find any words to describe the woman's beauty when she saw her directly for the first time. She flinched a bit when her met the woman's ones. 

 

Twelfth floor

 

Seungwan wasn't a lucky girl. She felt it today as 3 people got down leaving her and the shameless woman alone. What did she do to deserve this? She has been polite and honest all her life. She was staring everywhere but the woman. Then she heard a giggle and it was music to her ears. She wanted to hear it more but it was short. 

 

Fourtenth floor

 

Seungwan was going to get off at 21th floor she was sure of that but she was also sure that this woman will also go to the 21th with her. She sighed and lifted her head. Wendy admits that she looks more good than most of the days. But it's not her fault right? she felt like dressing up today and people (mostly girls) checked her out on the streets. She just wore a white loose shirt which was tucked in a blue skinny jeans. She let her brown hair fall down and her bangs was perfect today. It was coincedence right? It must be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter