Butterfly Effect [Final]

Wenrene Angsty shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri was sitting on the table alone. It was nothing new for her. She liked to stay alone like this. Being alone and quiet all the time gave peace. She energized herself like that. Yeri was always seen with headphone in her ears. She didn’t listen to music but she used it to avoid people talking to her. She didn’t expect a small figure to sit in front of her and smile like the world was so wonderful which was not true at least for Yeri. So, she rolled her eyes and concentrated on her lunch which was untouched.

“I know you can hear me”

Yeri’s eyes got widened but she acted like she didn’t hear.

“Too late to act now” Wendy said with a chuckle. Yeri sighed and put her headphone on her neck

“What do you want?”

“Nothing in particular actually” Wendy said as she tapped her index finger on her chin “You shouldn’t talk to your seniors like that”

Yeri sighed and was about to get up then she felt a hand on her wrist. She widened her eyes and then glared at Wendy.

“My name is Wendy Son. It was nice to meet you” with a smile she let the girl go.

‘What’s her deal?’ Yeri thought as her alone time was interrupted.

 

Yeri’s every lunch break was being interrupted by this Wendy girl. She wanted to be alone but here this girl keeps sitting in front of her and starts talking. Sometimes she envies her, she wanted to be like this too. To be carefree, to be sociable and make friends.

“Don’t you have any friends?” Yeri asked in annoyance.

“I do.” Wendy said as she took a bite of her salad.

“Then why don’t you have your lunch with them?”

 then she pointed her fork at Yeri “I am. You are my friend and I am having lunch with you” Wendy grinned ear to ear. She could see Yeri’s annoying face.

“Whatever but I don’t consider you as my friend.” She said and left as the bell rang indicating the start of their next class.

 

As Yeri was a quiet girl she became the target of bully. Those girls thought Yeri is a nice target because she wouldn’t dare to tell anyone about them. So, they started to make her school life hell.

 

Yeri was in the washroom washing her hands. Suddenly she noticed in the mirror that 4 girls surrounded her. She quickly finished what she was doing and was about to leave but felt a hold on her wrist.

“Excuse me?” Yeri asked in a low voice. She was a bit scared. Well those girls looked scary.

“What’s the hurry? Let’s have a chat” The tall girl smirked and held her wrist in a tight grip. Yeri almost winced at the contact.

“W-what do you want?” Yeri asked while trying to lose the hold.

One of them got closer to Yeri’s face and whispered in her ear “Your life” and they all laughed.

“Girl’s let’s check her bag, shall we?” The girl who seemed to be the leader of that group ordered them. They opened her bag and shook it upside down and all her books and belongings fell on the floor.

“Well well let’s see what we have here” one of them took her wallet and opened it. “Very rich, aren’t we?” the leader squeezed Yeri’s cheeks with her thumb and index finger. Yeri wanted to cry then but she held her tears. She didn’t want to cry there not in front of them.

 

Suddenly the door opened and revealed a small girl. The girl walked in and stood in front of the leader. She was very close to her face. Yeri was shocked.

“W-wendy unnie?”

“Put her things in her bag NOW!” Seungwan screamed the last word.

“Why are you here?” the leader said in a cold tone. She seemed to be calm in Wendy’s presence. Maybe they know each other? Yeri thought.

“I can be anywhere I want” Wendy deadpanned

“What we are doing is….. not your business Seungwan” The leader got more closer to Wendy’s face.

Seungwan? So, her name is Seungwan?

“That’s true but She is my business” Wendy pointed her index finger at Yeri without looking at her. She maintained the eye contact not moving an inch.

“Unnie if you say we could teach her a lesson” the tall girl suggested and earned a glare from their leader.

“Let’s go girls” and they all walked out.

Wendy put the things in Yeri’s bag and gave it to her. Yeri was in verge of crying. So, Wendy hugged her and Yeri broke down in her arms. The older ran her hands in circle on her back and comforted the younger. Yeri placed her both hands in Wendy’s waist and hugged her. She cried for almost 10 minutes and then looked at Wendy from her position. Not letting go of her hold.

“Are we good now?” Wendy asked with a smile. A smile that told you everything is okay. Count on me I got you.

Yeri nodded her head “Is your name Seungwan?” Wendy chuckled at the question

“You didn’t know?” Wendy made a face that she was shocked and Yeri almost laughed.

“You told me your name was Wendy” Yeri pointed out already feeling a bit better

“Well, I have one Korean name and one English name. My Korean name is Son Seungwan”

“Seungwan unnie….thank you for-for saving me today”

“Wanna have spicy rice cakes? I am having it with my friends and I would love if you join. Since you are my friend too” Wendy winked while saying the last part and Yeri slowly let go of her and washed her face.

“Let’s go.”

 

 

Wendy came to learn that Yeri was adopted by a rich family. They gave her everything without love that she wanted. They used to stay abroad all the time because of their business and she was always alone at her home. That’s how she became like this. But after meeting Seungwan and her friends she found a family. A family that cared for her and loved her. Joy would always saying Seungwan is her appa and Joohyun is her omma. She would tease Joy back saying many insulting things. But in her heart, she knew how they cared for her like parents. Joohyun would always look after her and advise her good things to when she faced any problem and Seungwan helped her with every possible thing. She loved the banters with Joy. They would prank their dumb and innocent Seulgi unnie and watch her almost crying. Seulgi would alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter