Strawberry Summer

Wenrene Angsty shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun is shy and awkward, trying to draw as little attention to herself as possible at school when Son Seungwan blows into her life and takes an interest in her. Seungwan doesn’t care that she’s in a family of strawberry farmers or that her only friend is her cousin Soyoung. She makes Joohyun's life sparkle.

When she first meet Joohyun, she’s isolated, afraid of being noticed by the other kids in school, even though she has a warm, supportive family and a best friend. But Sooyoung was in different school and younger than her so she always didn't had her by her side. Meeting Seungwan lets her get to know some of the other students and open up enough to eventually become friends with some of the least likely of her classmates. 

When Seungwan first comes to Tanner Creek, she doesn’t care about who’s a cool kid and who’s an outcast, she just knows who she wants to spend time with. As she gets older, she’s driven by the goal to someday run her father’s department store empire, and yet she still has space in her life that’s just for Joohyun. 

Bae Joohyun is an epitome of beauty. But she is in a shell and Seungwan wanted to break that. She wanted her to explore and come out of her comfort zone. Enjoy her life. Seungwan is a free-spirited person and she knew how to enjoy life. Joohyun slowly became more friendly around other people rather than her family, Sooyoung and Seungwan. Because of Seungwan she met new people. She made more friends and she interacted with many peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter