Confession Went Wrong

Wenrene Angsty shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan felt going dry every minute. The waiter was giving her weird stares as she didn't order anything and just drank 4 glasses of water in 15 minutes. She was exhaling and inhaling deeply every now and then. She was glancing at her watch and then again took a sip from the glass. This time not gulping in one go beacuse she doesn't want to tell the waiter to bring her a glass of water again. 

 

Seungwan's palms became sweaty. All the symtoms of nervousness you name it and Seungwan is having it right now. Why? because she will taking a big risk in her life. It's almost like risking her life and it is scarier than jumping off a cliff. Her situation went down as she saw a certain girl entering and asking the waiter for her. Seungwan stood up and saw the girl noticed her and walking to her with a beautiful grin. Seungwan could just die there and not regret anything. It was a smile to die for. But she can't die now she have to spend the dinner time with this woman she is in love with. Yes love. Seungwan has been love with her since high school but never had the courage to confess. She didn't wanted to ruin what they had just for her own satisfaction. She thought she was young and it was just a crush it will go away as time goes by. But she was so wrong. She was so wrong that after all these years she couldn't forget her and the love just increased everyday. So she took a leave from her office in Canada and came to Korea to tell the woman that she loves her. 

 

The woman was wearing a black off shoulder dress showing off her milky white shoulder. Seungwan couldn't take her eyes off her until the woman spoke.

" Son Seungwan! So now you want to see me? After all these years?" The woman crossed her arms and said with a pout. A pout so kissable.

Seungwan scratched her nape with her hand and smiled sheepishly " Joohyun Unnie it's been so long" But I never forgot you , not even for a second.

" You disappeard for three years. Do you how worried I was until I heard form Joy that you got a job in Canada?" Joohyun glared at her. 

" I am sorry unnie. It's just I wanted to clear my mind and I suddenly got a job offer so-" Seungwan couldn't finish

" So you left without saying goodbye?" Joohyun said not moving her glare from the girl infront her.

" I-I am so sorry" Joohyun motioned her hand to stop Seungwan " I forgive you since you came to meet me first" finally Seungwan could breath. Seungwan nodded with a smile lika a child and earned a giggle from the older woman.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter