Butterfly Effect

Wenrene Angsty shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone

Why do I keep needing you when I know I’ll get hurt?

 

Four girls were standing in front a grave. A grave of a person who was so dear to them. She was so close to all of them which they never felt with anyone else. It is their friend's grave. It is their best friend's grave. The dead girl is one's lover, one's best friend, one's family and one's sister. They are not related by blood but she was very close to them. So, when they heard about her death, they couldn't believe it. They didn't want to believe it. But Pitiful destiny, pointed its finger at them.
After all these years they know, she is watching them and smiling at them. Like she always did.

 

They smiled at the grave with tears flowing from their eyes. Placing the flowers in their belonged place they stood there silently. It's their thing. They talk to their friend like this silently and face each other with bright smiles. They know she is happy up there, happy for them. They know their friend is sent to heaven as she was a saint compared to them, compared to any person they met. She was a good lover, good friend, a good family and a good sister. She always played her role precociously. She never made them feel ignored. She always payed them her attention and made them feel that she is always with them at every steps of their life. She was an angel sent from heaven just for them. To love them and to mend them.

Don’t think of anything
Don’t say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile

I still can’t believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don’t try to disappear

Losing so precious person like her the four girl's world shattered. They all drowned in darkness. They became reckless and unconscious to their actions. They wanted to let themselves drown as they didn't want to believe their friend's death. Without her their life went upside down. They didn't have any urge to live as she was their reason to wake up the next day. It's a butterfly effect of their friend. The butterfly left and the flowers started to die.

 

The sky is blue and the sun is shining
So my tears are even more noticeable
Why is it you? Why did it have to be you?
Why can’t I leave you?

 

 

No matter how much they got hurt by the incident they never regretted being friends with her. Much to their agony, the flowers felt like the butterfly knew that it will be leaving soon. So, the butterfly spent her whole day with the flowers and gave them all a memorable day. It hurts so much that they wanted to die too. It hurts so much that they wanted to forget their friend but their heart wished the opposite. No matter where they went, no matter how they locked themselves, they couldn't forget her as she always watched them from far.

 

 

Thursday (The day before dying)

 

Joy and Yeri were bickering at the playground. It's the place where they planned to place a picnic today. Seulgi was trying to stop them but end up laughing at them and Joohyun was sitting in the cloth laid on the grass field. She gave them a motherly smile as she was watching them. Seungwan didn't come yet. She furrowed her brows at the thought. The said girl planned everything but here she was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly she heard Yeri calling a familiar name.

"Seungwan unnie? Isn't that you?" Yeri pointed at a figure holding a video camera. Everyone turned their attention to the figure.

"It is her!" Joy said with an annoyance in her voice. Joy is a character who really cares for the people close to her but never shows. She acts sassy but they know that she has a soft spot for them especially for Seungwan. Seungwan moved the camera from her face and gave them a wide smile that could blind them. They all loved how Seungwan's smile could change their mood in a second. Registering the situation, Joohyun got up and four of them stood folding their arms. They wanted to act like they were pissed and mad at her for being late.

"Hey, my girl's" Wendy beamed and they felt their heart melting at the scene. Regaining composure Joohyun opened to ask but Joy was quick

"What were you doing now? We were waiting for you and here you stood us up?" Joy stomped her feet but frowned when she heard giggles from the girl's beside her.

"I-I was capturing the moment. Sorry but it was important for me. I want to remember all the times I spent with you and I want you all to remember them as well." Wendy said placing the camera in her bag carefully.

"Why are you so obsessed with capturing Wannie?" Seulgi asked and curiosity was filled in the question. They couldn't understand why Wendy always filmed them. It was not worth of capturing but yet Wendy always captured whether they were bickering, teasing or fighting. Even when they fell sleep wendy would click a picture of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter