My Girlfriend Made Me Worried

Wenrene Angsty shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's POV

I have a perfect girlfriend who all my freinds are jealous of.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Seungwan asked stopping what she was doing in her laptop. Seungwan wore her round glasses while studying and she looked so cute with her short hair. Joohyun wanted to kiss her right there in the library.

"Because you are so cute" Joohyun said while smiling and she laughed when she saw Seungwan blushing.

"Pssh... and you are so pretty" she couldn't look at Joohyun anymore so she turned her face at her laptop.

"Jeez"

Joohyun couldn't stop smiling.

 

She always cares and looks after me. But one thing I didn't know about her that she had an issue. She would sometimes lock herself up and never answer her phone.

"It should be time...." Joohyun said while checking her phone. She couldn't talk to the younger all day because she wouldn't answer her phone. 

Then her phone lit up with a familiar name and she smiled unknowingly. But she won't let it show to the culprit.

"Hello?"

"Babe"

"Jeez...You didn't answer my texts all day" Joohyun said in a stern voice

"I am so sorry. It's all my fault Hyun" Joohyun could tell that Seungwan will start crying if she push her further.

"Did you eat yet?"  Joohyun was worried as the younger lived alone so she couldn't be mad anymore.

"Ah.."

"Don't you dare lie Seungwan!"

"No..not yet"

"Get ready in 5. We will eat out for dinner today." Joohyun ordered.

 

I wasn't serious about this issue because we were able to keep in touch until this happened. I had a chance to drink with her friends. 

"Should we make a toast since it's our first meeting?" her friend named Joy suggested.

"I have heard about you and Seulgi so much. Cheers" Joohyun smiled cutely at them. She wanted to be good with Seungwan's friends. It was very important to Joohyun.

They all clanked their glasses together.

"So...how did you guys meet?" Seulgi asked with so curiosity that Joohyun almost laughed. 

"You guys really need to know that?" Seungwan whined and Joohyun placed her hand on her thigh and squeezed it. Seungwan felt something strange at the touch. They started dating a month ago and despite Joohyun's clingyiness they haven't kissed. On special ocassion Seungwan would kiss her forhead or cheeks and Joohyun decided to take it slow too even if she wants to kiss the hell out of that hamster.

"So what happened between us was......" Joohyun started to tell their story with a fonding smile.

 

After her friends left Seungwan didn't look good. 

"Are you okay?" Joohyun asked with concern in her voice.

"Y-yeah I am fine."

I thought it was nothing. But she wasn't answering my calls all day. At,first I thought she was still sleeping when  I called her at 10 A.M

To: Wannie

Are you still sleeping?

To: Wannie

Call me back when you are awake!

To: Wannie

Don't you dare ignore me Son Seungwan!!!

 

But she didn't read any of my text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter