Chapter 9

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; I’m sorry for my late update guys... works is keeping me from updating more for you. I know, sorry won’t be enough, but I hope you guys will understand me. Anyway, Iz*One Chu Season 2 was a big success...!! I love them so bad. Wiz*One, how about you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The amusement park finally full house with everyone from different town coming to there, since they knew that night will be the last night.

 

Both Hyewon and Sakura walked down to the other side of the pathway that filled with lights above their heads.

 

All of them promised to meet at the garden neared the ferris wheel after they’re all have their own alone time, but as Hyewon and Sakura arrived there, they’re still seeing no one in sight.

 

“Huh? The others still aren’t here?” Hyewon asked to herself.

 

Sakura just followed behind her, also looking out for the others.

 

“Where do you think they’re going?” Hyewon asked the also clueless Sakura.

 

Sakura answering with shrugging her shoulders, as Hyewon just smiled warmly towards her favourite girl.

 

“Wait here then. I’ll go buy something to drink while you waiting for the others, okay?” Hyewon offered, since she knew Sakura really thirsty with their lots of walks.

 

“I’ll go.” Sakura offered herself, knowing that Hyewon also tired.

 

“It’s fine.” Hyewon patted Sakura’s head softly. She continued, “Stay here.”

 

“Thanks.” Sakura bowed her head formally.

 

Sakura then took her sit, looking Hyewon’s back fading from her view.

 

But out of sudden, Chaeyeon coming from nowhere, as she grabbed Sakura’s left hand, making her startled.

 

“Chaeyeon san?”

 

“...”

 

“Where’s Yujin?”

 

“Shut up.” She muttered angrily.

 

Chaeyeon pulled Sakura harshly, as Sakura had to follow her, “Hey... where are we going?”

 

They both walked through the light pathway, but Chaeyeon kept pulling Sakura’s hand since she was struggling from pushing off Chaeyeon’s rough move.

 

“Hey! That hurts!” Sakura kept whining, but only being shut by Chaeyeon.

 

“Shut up.” She repeated.

 

Chaeyeon pulled Sakura into one of the ferris wheel’s case, making Sakura angrily spit out, “What is it now?”

 

Chaeyeon grabbed Sakura’s chin, as she leaned closer towards the scared girl, making Sakura shut her eyes closely, didn’t know what to do.

 

At the garden, when Hyewon finally bought two bottles of soda, she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter