Chapter 12

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; this will be my last chapter for this story here. For all of you might know, this story is just an adaption from the movie of ‘I Won’t Just Do What Kurosaki-kun Says’, that’s why I have spelling error ‘him’ all the time. Thank you for everyone that willingly to stop by here, and read my chapter up until the end. We might meet again (even though through this website), so hopefully you will always root for me, okay? Bye for now...

 

 

 

 

Sakura silently walked to her dorm that after school.

 

But in front of her, there she stood, the white princess, Kang Hyewon.

 

“Could I have a moment?”

 

Sakura nodded, as she added, “I have something I want to tell you too.”

 

Both of them walked side by side.

 

“I... don’t deserve someone like you. I’d rather if you didn’t beat around the bush. Sorry...”

 

Hyewon just kept silent, only the sound of the chirping birds replying Sakura’s rambling.

 

“I have someone I like-“

 

“Chaeyeon and I had a frank talk just a few days ago... about an invisible wall that has always been between us.”

 

“...”

 

“This is the first time I’ve felt truly defeated.”

 

Hyewon stopped her track, as she went face to face towards Sakura.

 

“Thank you.” She sincerely uttered.

 

“W-what?”

 

“It’s all thanks to you.”

 

“I didn’t do anything at all!” Sakura waved both her hands, didn’t know anything with Hyewon’s words.

 

Hyewon just giggled with how cute she is, as she approached the shorter girl, and smiled nonetheless.

 

“Press... the reset button.”

 

“...”

 

“Once you press it... my feelings for you will disappear.” Hyewon spoke with a smile, but her eyes already glistening with tears.

 

Sakura was surprised with her words.

 

She remembered what Hyewon said to her earlier, about her talk with Chaeyeon.

 

Hyewon closed her eyes, ready to forget everything about Sakura. She already have a deal with Chaeyeon, with her best friend to be exactly.

 

Sakura, however, a little bit hesitant. She’s still have a vivid memories with Hyewon before Chaeyeon made her moved.

 

The moment where Hyewon took her hand and didn’t care about anyone else who tried to get Hyewon’s attention, the way Hyewon makes her feels filled with love, and the way Hyewon taught her to have a relationship.

 

But then, Sakura knows what her real feelings is. She knows who she really want to be with.

 

Slowly, she tapped Hyewon’s lips, making her felt guilty when she saw Hyewon’s single tear dropped.

 

However, Hyewon smiled and opened her eyes.

 

Both of them staring towards each other, as Hyewon moved towards Sakura’s back.

 

Sakura didn’t know what’s going on, but she felt Hyewon’s right hand pushed her to the front.

 

Hyewon showed her perfect smile, and nodded.

 

Sakura somehow knows what she meant, as she replied Hyewon’s smile with the same zealous one.

 

Sakura then ran to get to Chaeyeon, having her eagerness to expose the truth.

 

Hyewon of course hurt to see her dream girl ran away just in front of her. “Bye.” She said to no one.

 

Flashback;

 

The ball bouncing to the hoop, but after a moment, it managed to entered and making the first and last score for Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon knew it’s finally ended, as she laying her whole body to the floor, felt she won for Sakura.

 

Hyewon also did the same, but the feelings a lot different from Chaeyeon.

 

They both took a moment of silent, since they were so tired with their battle.

 

“I lost.” Hyewon finally spoke.

 

She sighed in defeat, “You’re my hero after all.”

 

Chaeyeon was startled with her statement, but then she replied, “I don’t like losing to anyone. But... ever since I was a kid, there was always one girl I could never beat.”

 

Chaeyeon took her sit while coughing. Hyewon did the same, as both of them staring towards each other. This time, it’s out of anger.

 

“I’m obviously talking about you.”

 

“...”

 

“Don’t make me say all this sappy stuff!” Chaeyeon giggled with how lost Hyewon’s face was because of her words.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter