Chapter 10

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, both Chaeyeon and Hyewon couldn’t sleep. They were in their own bed, staring at the empty ceiling.

 

“Chaeyeon.” Hyewon out of sudden break the silence.

 

“Hmm...” Chaeyeon answered timidly.

 

Hyewon get out from her bed, then approaching Chaeyeon to black princess’s bed, as she took her sit, facing her back towards Chaeyeon.

 

“If Sakura-chan dates you...”

 

“...”

 

“... it might be over between you and me.”

 

Chaeyeon didn’t expect that words from her best friend.

 

She suddenly remembered the moment where they were both still in good term, playing around like what friends always do.

 

Chaeyeon didn’t, or to be exactly couldn’t say anything. Hyewon’s words really choked her to silence.

 

 

 

I Won’t Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!

 

 

 

Sakura was cleaning their garden outside the dorm, but she felt so bored doing the same thing every weekend.

 

To get rid of her boredom, she went to the ballroom.

 

“Excuse me?” she uttered to no one. This is her chance she thought, as she took her sit in front of the piano.

 

She took her precious moment since knowing that Chaeyeon always conquered the sit always makes her shivered, like it almost the one and only for Chaeyeon.

 

Slowly, she started to click few notes, but none of it was similar to Chaeyeon’s rhythm.

 

Out of sudden, a right hand appeared to hers and clicked the right notes. Sakura was surprised, and looked behind her, there she is, the infamous black princess, Lee Chaeyeon, teaching her simple notes of her own songs.

 

Chaeyeon continued taught her, until the last note. They stopped and silence for a little while, but suddenly Chaeyeon said something, “And with that, I’ll end it.”

 

Sakura didn’t know what she meant of it, as she spin her head to her back, looked towards Chaeyeon’s emotionless face.

 

She continued, “Your contract period ends now. You don’t have to obey me anymore.”

 

Chaeyeon took a little step further from the sudden changed mood of Sakura.

 

“That’s all.” She said again.

 

“Why all of a sudden?” Sakura finally uttered.

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” she approached back Sakura who’s still sitting at the chair, as she grabbed her chin, but this time, the roughness wasn’t there, Sakura also felt the same. “I’m satisfied now.” She released her chin.

 

“I see. Thank goodness.” She replied with the same emotionless face Chaeyeon’s threw.

 

Sakura didn’t wait any longer, as she immediately walked out leaving Chaeyeon inside the ballroom all alone. She felt so much hurt inside, and she didn’t know why.

 

Little did she know, Chaeyeon also felt hurt inside. She wants to keep her friendship with her best friend, Hyewon. She thought that Hyewon’s happiness is also hers.

 

On the way Sakura’s walk to her room, she kept thought the same thing all the time, “I should be happy it’s over, but...”

 

She didn’t know that she was crying not until she felt her cheeks was wet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter