Chapter 3

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN ; sorry for the late update guys... my job is stopping me, but here I am... anyway, thank you for those who still stay with me in here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Hyewon asked.

 

They both took their sit just both of them at the vacant sit in the middle of the yard. Hyewon took out some of the sandwich and tried to feed it towards Sakura, “Here.”

 

“It’s okay, I’ll eat it myself.” Sakura immediately refused.

 

“Hurry up. Say ‘ah’...”

 

Sakura had no choice but to accept it, as she opened and let Hyewon feed her.

 

Hyewon smiled happily when Sakura accept her small gesture, then she spoke, “It’s nice hanging out normally like this, huh?”

 

“Normally?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Ah... I know it’s good for improving my non-existen love skills, but... I don’t know w-where I should d-draw the line...”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m talking about what happened this morning...”

 

“Oh...” Hyewon straighten her back, her red face showed the evidence that she also embarrassed with their situation. “I see...”

 

“...”

 

“I didn’t say it clearly, did I?”

 

Sakura looked to her lap, she didn’t know what to say. As she looked back in front of her, she’s only saw the shining White Princess, Hyewon.

 

“I... like you.”

 

Thump... thump...

 

Sakura’s afraid if Hyewon ever heard her heart beating so fast, so loud.

 

“I’m not pretending this time. I like you for real.”

 

Thump... thump...

 

Sakura immediately turned her head, “That was close...!”

 

Hyewon looking at her weirdly.

 

Sakura just kept mumbling, saying things weirdly. “That was really close! You can’t fool me. There’s absolutely no way you would have feelings for someone like me.”

 

Hyewon just laughing with how innocent Sakura right now. “You really are something, huh?”

 

Hyewon then stood from her sit, and took her sit beside Sakura.

 

“I could say the same for you. You took that joke way too far...”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter