Chapter 8

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“An amusement park?” Nako asked.

 

“Ta-dah!” Minju’s glee, with few tickets she’s showed off towards her other friends.

 

“The only catch is... these are only valid up to tomorrow.” She continued.

 

“You’ve gotta be kidding! Tomorrow is the only day that I can’t go!” Yuri irritably spit out.

 

“Me too!” Nako added.

 

“What about you girls?” Minju asked the rest.

 

“I’m going if Yujin’s going.” Sakura said happily.

 

“So it’ll be just the two of us with Minju?” Yujin said, didn’t want them to be the only ones going there.

 

“There are still two more tickets left.” Minju informed them.

 

“What about Chaeyeon san?” Sakura asked, making Yujin blushing hard.

 

“Should I ask her?” Minju also blushing, since Chaeyeon was her ultimate crush and idol.

 

“What are you getting all shy for? It’s creeping me out...” Nako anxiously uttered.

 

“I just figured it might be kinda shameless...”

 

“It’s weird that you got all shy about it.” Hitomi joined Nako teasing their friends.

 

Yujin glanced towards Sakura who’s now teasing her with wiggled her brows. She just smiled happily with how her best friend tried to help her.

 

Out of the blue, Chaeyeon entered the free period classroom with both her hands on her jacket’s pocket.

 

“It’s Chaeyeon san!” Minju happily said.

 

Without wasting any time, just before Chaeyeon took her sit, Minju already stood in front of her desk. “Chaeyeonie.”

 

“What?”

 

“About tomorrow... if you’re free-“

 

“Cut to the chase.”

 

“Yes sir! I-I mean... wanna go to an amusement park?”

 

Sakura once again glanced towards her best friend who’s also waiting for Chaeyeon’s answer.

 

 

 

I Won’t Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!

 

 

 

Five of them entered the train with almost empty people inside.

 

“I haven’t been to an amusement park in ages.” Minju said, while her eyes searching for a sit.

 

“Really? You’ve never been with Chaeyeon?” Hyewon asked.

 

“No!” Chaeyeon answering from behind, hating the fact that Minju forced her to come with them.

 

“Sorry... come on, let’s sit!” Minju took the empty sit.

 

Both Hyewon and Chaeyeon already took their sit; as Chaeyeon sat just beside the window, her favourite place.

 

Sakura saw the opportunity as she told her best friend to take the sit just in front of Chaeyeon. “Yujin, go in first.”

 

Yujin couldn’t help but hung low her head, just staring to Chaeyeon’s knees.

 

“Hey guys...” Minju tried to get their attention.

 

“Apparently, the amusement park we’re going to has a legend.”

 

“What is it?” Yujin asked.

 

“Is it a scary legend?” Sakura added, hugging her bag.

 

Hyewon smiled warmly towards how cute is Sakura who’s sitting in front of her, while Chaeyeon seemed didn’t mind with everything.

 

“Give me a second...” Minju scrolled down her phone, reading some articles about the amusement park. “Apparently, couples who kiss at the top of the ferris wheel...” she widened her eyes. “...will get together forever!”

 

Minju was laughing out loud, but Hyewon already imagine her kiss with Sakura and staring directly towards her, making Sakura’s face in red.

 

“That’s hilarious. What is this, an urban legend from the Showa period? Isn’t it weird in the first place? Think about it...”

 

Chaeyeon glancing towards Hyewon and Sakura, annoyed with their moment.

 

Minju just kept continuing her rumbling, “If you’re already at the point where you’re kissing each other, you’re pretty much official anyway.”

 

Few moments later, all five of them finally arrived at the amusement park. “Ready, set... say cheese!” Minju happily ordered them with holding her monopod higher.

 

“I’m super excited now!” she yelled without care about anyone. “That’s look awesome! What is that?”

 

“Which one do you want to ride first?” Sakura asked.

 

“No.” Minju spoke, “No, not that one yet. This one!”

 

Hyewon looked behind her, her frenemy still not in mood.

 

“You’re okay?”

 

“No.” Chaeyeon just walked faster while looked Sakura’s back, tried to tail her.

 

All of them, and of course finally Chaeyeon tagged playing almost all of the games inside the park.

 

“Take a good photo, okay?” Minju said, alone inside the roller coaster.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter