Chapter 6

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; Thank you for the 156 subscribers guys... even though I’m always updating my story slower, you guys still with me the whole time, so thank you for that one also. Btw, enjoy...!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon was so slickly shoot her best shoot towards the loop, making Yujin breathlessly catching up towards the sporty girl.

 

“She’s so fast!” Yuri excitedly shouted.

 

Minju blowing her whistle, while Yuri yelled out loud even before Minju does, “Game over!”

 

Chaeyeon took her left hand to her pants’ pocket, then clapped her hand towards the excited Minju.

 

Yujin sitting to the floor due to how tired she was, losing the game between Chaeyeon with 0-18.

 

Sakura immediately running towards her best friend, as she asked the worn-out Yujin. “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah.” Yujin just smiled tiredly.

 

“Please defend our dorm’s pride!” Minju bowing 90° degree towards their vice head of their dorm, Lee Chaeyeon.

 

“Please!” Yuri followed Minju’s action.

 

“Even though you were going up against her, you didn’t have to go that hard! She’s my friend after all, not our enemy who’s not living in dorm.” Sakura frowned.

 

“Yay!” Minju ignored both of Yujin and Sakura as she wants to get high five from Chaeyeon, but was ignored also by the black princess.

 

“I’m annoyed...”

 

Sakura looked towards her best friend.

 

“But I’m happy.” She suddenly smiled shyly.

 

“Huh?” Sakura was so dumbfounded with Yujin’s sudden mutter.

 

Yujin just stood from her sit as she went to their sit where their things were placed.

 

“Hey!” out of sudden, the white princess coming from their behind, with both of her hands inside her pockets.

 

“Can I play too?” Hyewon spoke.

 

“Seriously?! Of course!” Yuri happily said.

 

Hyewon stood behind the sitting Chaeyeon, as she called out her frenemy name, “Chaeyeon...”

 

“...”

 

“Let’s battle it out.”

 

Chaeyeon extremely challenged by Hyewon, as she just smiled devilish.

 

Both of them then went to the middle of the court, with ball in Chaeyeon’s right hand.

 

“First one to reach 10 points wins.” Hyewon stated their own rule of the game.

 

“Sure.”

 

“Should we bet something?”

 

“Fine with me.” Chaeyeon answered shortly.

 

“What should we bet?”

 

Chaeyeon silent for a while, but then she looked towards Sakura, making Hyewon looked to the side of the court.

 

“What about her?”

 

Yujin didn’t see the whole thing, since she was busy changing her shoes. Sakura was so flustered, but then she didn’t hear anything with what they said.

 

She just weirdly looked to the princesses that looking at her with their unknown smiles for her.

 

“You’re on.” Hyewon said with her charming smile.

 

Chaeyeon scoffed, signalling that she will win this game easily.

 

“What’s going on with these girls?” Sakura thought.

 

The game then started. As soon as Hyewon got the ball, she immediately passed through the black princess, but as soon as she tried to shoot, Chaeyeon slap the ball to the side.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter