Chapter 4

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; hello everyone...! thank you for always be with me... and still bear with my late update every single chapter here. Well, happy new year from me...!!! it’s already 2019, and hopefully you guys will have a bless day.

 

marched; well, that’s nice, marvel vs dc...

SwirlYAu; I want to change Chaeyeon’s character too to be the white princess, but where’s the fun right?

Chubear17; thank you for reading my story here, buddy...! hope you enjoy it...!!!

DuskKaizer; there will be no murder scene here, buddy... I promise you... no one die at the end...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura already finished all her works for that day. Being a slave for Lee Chaeyeon really made her stressed and worn out.

 

But there was nothing she could do, except follow the black princess’s order.

 

This is way better than her old school, she thought.

 

“What’s up with today?!” she talked to herself inside her own room. Luckily, she’s the only one inside, and landing her exhausted body on her bed.

 

Out of sudden, she heard a soft knocks outside her room, and as she opened it, she saw three girls stood there with their weird happy faces.

 

“Hey!” said Chaewon, faking her smile.

 

“Oh, hi!” Sakura greeted them with her tired face, but of course her smile didn’t fake like the trio.

 

“Have you taken a bath yet?” asked Eunbi.

 

“No, not yet.” Sakura answered shyly.

 

“Apparently, our bath in the first floor isn’t working.” Yena said.

 

“So we wanted to let you know that you can use the bathroom at the third floor for just today.” Eunbi lying through her teeth.

 

“We’re only allowed to use it up to 8pm, so you better use it quickly!” Chaewon continued.

 

“Thanks for letting me know!” Sakura who didn’t know anything, thanking for them for telling her that.

 

“No problem!” they said unison.

 

“Alright, good night! See you tomorrow!” Yena cheered in devilish way.

 

“Good night!” Sakura said and closing her door room softly.

 

She then immediately prepared everything with her; soap, tooth brush, and other things with her and went to the third floor.

 

Little things she knew, upstairs bathroom was a little bit eerie. No one anymore take a bath upstairs since the incident of many years before. The location also at the end of the corner of the third floor inside their dorm.

 

Sakura, who didn’t know anything only walked towards the bathroom, but luckily Chaeyeon saw her, as she curiously followed the clueless girl closely.

 

When Sakura entered the third floor, she saw a paper placed in the stairs of the building with an arrow showing directly to the bathroom.

 

Sign: Reserved for students use until 8pm

 

Sakura read it clearly, as she opened the bathroom’s door, making Chaeyeon who saw her opened her eyes widely.

 

She was literally shocked with Sakura’s action. Even she, the greatest black princess in the school also scared to enter the bathroom.

 

“What the hell is she doing there?!” Chaeyeon asked to no one, but looked to her surrounding, afraid if someone, or rather something answering her.

 

When Chaeyeon went to the other side of stairs Sakura just used to, she saw the fake sign paper.

 

“What the hell is this?!” she said again.

 

This time, she knew what exactly happening. Someone’s tried to blackmailed Sakura.

 

She crumbled the paper, and went inside the bathroom, but of course slowly without Sakura’s become aware of.

 

She looked to the now relaxing Sakura inside the bath tub.

 

Chaeyeon of course aware of her surrounding then and now, but god... she can’t help but looked at Sakura’s pale face but rosy cheeks of Sakura inside there, enjoying her bath.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter