Chapter 11

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sakura with her big basket filled with water, went to their dining room to clean the floor.

 

But when she looked in front of her, there they are, Yuri and Minju already replaced her job.

 

“Wait, wait, wait...!” Yuri frustrated whined. “That’s not fair! Don’t just say ‘start’ all of a sudden!”

 

“I see...” she muttered.

 

“I already said start!”

 

“It’s not fair!” Yuri said again.

 

“So I’m not needed anymore...” Sakura uttered.

 

“Wait! That’s not fair!” this time, Minju whined about how they should start from the beginning to wipe the floor.

 

“I’ll do it properly.” Yuri yelled.

 

“Just say ‘start’ clearly!” Minju didn’t satisfied.

 

Sakura couldn’t do anything there, so she just entered back to her room, and just lay down to the bed.

 

All she did just staring to the white ceiling, and remembering back how soft Chaeyeon’s hand on top of hers when the black princess taught her to play piano.

 

While inside the ballroom, Chaeyeon also remembered the same thing, as she continued playing the piano.

 

They both thought the same thing, but both still didn’t realized how much they need to each other. Still denied everything that had happened towards them.

 

Sakura then took her walk, but her walk was towards the ballroom.

 

Luckily, the moment Sakura entered the room, Chaeyeon already walked out from there to their garden, and have a walk alone.

 

Sakura then took her sit on the chair, and placing her head on both of her crossed arms on the key of the piano as she closed her eyes.

 

Another memories hit her, the moment they met for the first time.

 

She smiled nonetheless, but frowned when she knowing how evil Chaeyeon was towards her.

 

But with all their arguments, Sakura missed everything about her.

 

Later that night, Chaeyeon tossed her side, still, her eyes didn’t want to close properly.

 

She couldn’t sleep that night, but actually, not just that night. But the other few nights after she told Sakura about her punishment.

 

Chaeyeon glanced towards Hyewon, as she walked out from their room and going god knows where.

 

Hyewon realized it, but didn’t say anything, instead she just looked Chaeyeon’s back.

 

In the middle of the dark inside the ballroom, Chaeyeon slowly took her sit in front of her favourite instrument, piano.

 

She was hesitant to pushed the note, since everything just making her remind about Sakura.

 

She’s supposed to feel happy as well, since Hyewon will make Sakura happy, but something deep inside her heart, she wants Sakura all by herself.

 

 

 

I Won’t Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!

 

 

 

“Kkura chan...” Yujin approached Sakura who was sitting by herself in the garden of their school.

 

“What did you want to talk about?” Yujin asked her.

 

“Yujin...” Sakura stood from her sit, but she can’t look straight towards her best friend’s pair of confuse eyes.

 

“I’m sorry.” Sakura suddenly uttered, making Yujin even more confused.

 

“I...”

 

“...”

 

“... I like her.” Sakura finally admitted. “I like Chaeyeon san.”

 

“Since when?” Yuji asked with her emotionless expression.

 

Sakura didn’t know if Yujin was mad or not.

 

“I don’t know exactly when it started... but I realized I had feelings for her the moment she said she will end her punishment.”

 

 

Both of them finally looking towards each other, both felt the varieties of emotion at the same time.

 

“Even though I knew I shouldn’t like her because she was the one you liked, I started feeling really weird... and I couldn’t do anything about it.”

 

Yujin just listened to all her babbling.

 

“I figured that’s what it means to like someone.”

 

Sakura showed her back towards Yujin, couldn’t continue her words.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter