Chapter 1

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Closing eyes, I stood firmly as I thought, I was able to change.

 

I opened my eyes, looking straight in front of me, I escaped day after day being at rock bottom and now I’m finally standing in a bright place.

 

I took a deep breath, pretty sure this will be different from any other day. A step to another step, The next stage for the new me starts now.

 

Steadily I took my path to my school, the breeze this morning really makes me relaxed, but not until someone’s calling me from behind.

 

“Oi...”

 

The dramatic background music hitting me.

 

The infamous voice talking to me like I am her property.

 

“This is a confirmation notice.” She said.

 

“You’re my slave...”

 

I was standing in frighten, as she grabbed my chin roughly. “Obey me. Without fail.” She said with her monotone voice.

 

Out of sudden, she kissed me...

 

Again...

 

It was just for brief moment, but I came back from my crazy sense and pushed her angrily.

 

“Hey, stop that! I’m not just going to do what you tell me to!”

 

She approached me back, holding once again my chin with her anger pair of eyes, “You will do what I say. You don’t have any other choice. That’s all.”

 

I hate her so much when she smiled devilish like that.

 

She then let me go, and walked ahead. I can only see her back, as I took this moment to finally burst out. “Damn it! That demon!”

 

But she heard me as she yelled at me from afar, “What?!”

 

“She hears everything.”

 

But maybe she’s just too sleepy to take a fight with me, as she making her way to our school.

 

I just glared at her, can’t believe she kissed me once again, and making my heart beating like crazy.

 

As I continued protecting myself with my bag from her, I heard another voice calling me, an angel voice from my behind.

 

“Kura-chan!”

 

Just at the right moment when she came near to me, a very beautiful angel approaching me with all that shining star can be seen along with her catwalk.

 

I stood firmly back then pretended looking okay and smiled warmly towards her.

 

“Good morning!” I said happily.

 

The angel now standing in front of me, and replied my smile with much more effort than usual. “Morning.” She answered shortly.

 

She put her index finger to her lips, “Press the start button.” She said out of sudden.

 

“Huh?” I asked in confusion. “Are you going to pretend to be my girlfriend again?”

 

“No. Our pretend relationship is already over.” She answered in all seriousness.

 

“You’re right...” it’s been too long since we’re playing this stupid game.

 

But then she held both my arms, making me face to face with her, “From now on, we’re going to have a different kind of relationship.”

 

I looked at her once again in confusion. What’s going on here?

 

“So press...”

 

“...”

 

She’s took my index finger with her soft hand, then she said, “...the start button.” As she closed her eyes.

 

I was really contemplated whether want to do it, but then I just pressed lightly my index finger to her bottom lips, pressing it like it’s a real soft button.

 

She then opened her eyes, shining bright eyes must I say, looking at me, “I’ll teach you what real love is.”

 

And once again, I’ve been kissed by another girl this breezy morning, but the feelings is different from the earlier.

 

Her kissed was so smooth, so innocent, so romantic...

 

But it was just for few seconds before she’s the one who pulled away, as she patted my head, “See you later...”

 

She just left me in daze, while she continued her walk to the school.

 

What just happened to me? What the heck was that? One kiss after the other?! Since I, Miyawaki Sakura, do not understand the craziness that just happened.

 

Maybe I could take a moment to explain the series of events that led to this moment.

 

Flashback;

Miyawaki’s plain, gloomy and ugly!

 

Back to my previous old school, I used to be plain, gloomy and at rock bottom...

 

I was falling from the stairs with my papers scattered all around the floor, but no one help me, instead they were laughing at me.

 

“What the heck is she doing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter