chap 28

Instagram - LuWoo

"LUCASSSS!" Jungwoo yelled, as they began the live stream began. "I'm coming hold on." 'Lucas' yelled from the bathroom. Finally the blonde came out, sitting down next to Jungwoo. The two smiled at each other.

About half an hour had gone by when Jungwoo's heart dropped as he read one of the comments, he started nudging Lucas with his elbow, trying to get the olders (who was laughing histarically) attention, when he finally did, Jungwoo shoved his phone into the blondes hands, as the veiw, and subscriber count started dropping.

That was it for Jungwoo, someone subscribed, had found their instagrams, and found out that they were dating.

'Lucas' stared at the comments in disbeleif, as it was slightly scary, how'd they find their instagrams? They hadn't even mentioned it.

"Guys. Listen yes you're right, we, are dating, and I love him, so ing much, and if you don't support that then fine-" Yukhei got cut off by someone requesting to join the live, after he saw it was Jaehyun, he accepted. "yo tell JuWoos to check his account, on Instagram." Taeyong said and Jungwoo did in the back round, covering his mouth. 

"Let me see-" Yukhei said, taking the phone from him and smiling, as for every hate comment there seemed to be 15-20 comments hyping them up, Yukhei smiled and Taeyong smiled, leaving the livestream. "ThAnK yOu So MuCh We'Ll Be BaCk LaTeR..." Jungwoo's voice kept cracking, he waved before ending it, continuing to go through the posts.