chap 29

Instagram - LuWoo

So, I have an important message next chapter, don't worry tho.

About a week since people had found out about Yukhei and Jungwoo, the two had been more confident, Yukhei asked Jungwoo why he had started to tear up that night, and he was obviously very reasonably scared, as like Yukhei had pointed out before, the two had never mentioned anything about their social media, and they planned on saving their social media, and realationship, for about 2 months after livestreaming. 

"Babeeee I wanna eat hereeee." Jungwoo said using his big, sparkly eyes (What has turned into Yukhei's #1 weakness) and smiling up at the older. Yukhei stared down at Jungwoo, then to the resuraunt, then to Jungwoo, then back to the resturaunt, then finally back to Jungwoo. "Aish fine..." He sighed, making the younger smile, pecking his cheek before running in.

"I'm gonna go broke from this boy." Yukhei smiled, before walking in and sitting next to the younger, instantly pulling him against his side, as it was a natural thing for the two.

"I already ordered out food." Jungwoo said as Yukhei was about to try to get a waiters attention. "Ah. Oki." He said, his arm finding its way back around the younger, who snuggled into his side. Loving all the attention he was getting from his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~

"Hi... are you Lucas and Jungwoo." a shy waiter asked walking up to them, Jungwoo had been falling asleep but he put his head back up slightly. "Yeah thats us." Jungwoo said, slightly nervous until the girl started fangirling-