chap 11

Instagram - LuWoo

Yuk_Hey posted a photo

                                Related image

Yuk_Hey - I came back to Korea for this thottie and this thottie only, escuse me as I go cuddle him.

❤ed by - Kim_UWU, JaeHyunS_BBY, LeeDae, BaeJin01, Jaehwan59, Choi_MinMin, and 98 others

Comments are disabled for this post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukhei looked over and smiled at the boy who was on his phone in the dining room and Yukhei cooked lunch. "Jungwoo!" Yukhei yelled, catching the boys attention. "Play Red Velvet or TWICE." Yukhei yelled again but the other pouted. "WHy not G(i)-dle?" Jungwoo pouted and the blonde smiled and nodded, as the boy was already playing 'Hann' 

The two smiled as they danced around the kitchen to EXO's 'Tempo' and Jungwoo tripped, falling against Yukhei's chest as the blonde wrapped his arms around his waist. 

"Jungwoo... can I be honest." Yukhei asked, as the song ended and Jungwoo nodded, turning to the blonde haired boy. "Jungwoo... I like you... but I'm scared to mess up our friendship, and I'm scasred you don't feel the same way..." Yukhei said, his eyes falling and Jungwoo wanted to laugh, because for once the boy couldn't look him in the eyes and it was all over a crush. "Yukhei. Look at me." Jungwoo said, putting his hands ontop of Yukhei's, that were still on his hips. Yukhei looked at the boy, who smiled warmly and pressed a kiss against the tallers lips, well maybe not a kiss, but a longer-peck, who knows. "Chill. Can we talk about this over lunch?" Jungwoo asked motioning towards the food that was on the counters. "But you always hesitate like that Jungwoo-" Yukhei got cut off by Jungwoo putting his hands over his cheeks and actually pressing a kiss against his lips, that the boy melted into.