chap 24

Instagram - LuWoo

a/n - UpdAte... Ive decided to make Yukhei older than JungUWU... YE BEY

Jungwoo flinched as Yukhei slammed him against his wall, almost instantly as they shut the door behind them. Yukhei kissed Jungwoo, but not as gental, it was much rougher, he had bit his lip and got his tounge in the boys mouth, until he stopped and pushed himself away and shook his head. "No. I'm sorry babe..." Yukhei said, kissing the boy gentle again before backing away. "We should take it slow... for you." He smiled, grabbing his hand and rubbing it with his thumb. "I'm sorry.." Yukhei said again but Jungwoo kissed his cheek. "Its fine...I'm fine with whatever you wanted me to do. but if you want to watch netflix we can, I don't care." Jungwoo said, putting his hand on his cheek. "Lets do that. Just. Netflix okay.." Yukhei asked, a smile on his face and Jungwoo's heart-melting-smile apeared again. "Come on." Jungwoo said, intertwining his fingers into Yukhei's.

Yukhei was slightly disapointed, but he planned on keeping what he said to Jungwoo the day before, nothing but the truth. He would wait for Jungwoo to be ready. 

Yukhei's head popped up, as he felt the younger climb onto his chest, and bury his face into the crook of Yukhei's neck. "Baby what are you doing." Yukhei asked, running his fingers through his hair. "LuWoo coupleeeee." Jungwoo said like a excited 5 year old. "Luwoo couple?" Yukhei asked, chuckling slightly. "Luwoo couple!" Jungwoo giggled again, as Yukhei laced his fingers in Jungwoo's locks of dark blue hair. "I love you. Thank you for making me happy Jungwoo." Yukhei said, closing his eyes as he relaxed with Jungwoo smiling against his chest. "You make me happy too, and I love you too. So thank you too." Jungwoo said, pecking the olders nose and giggling, Yukhei slid his arms down, so they were down resting around Jungwoo's waist.