chap 15

Instagram - LuWoo

Yuk_Hey posted a photo

Related image

Yuk_Hey - My one and only <3 @Kim_UWU

Likes are disabled for this post

Comments are disabled for this post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukhei smiled as he kissed the boys forehead, they were snuggled up on the couch with food by them. "I love you JungJunggg." He said and his boyfriend giggled. "Jungjung... what the hell... LuLu." He said using Yukhei's nickname. Yukhei giggled and pulled the younger closer against him. He kept pressing kisses next and against the boys ear, breathing on it as the younger giggled and rolled around, almost falling off the couch until Yukhei caught him by his waist. Yukhei then continued to press light kisses to his neck and jawline, however innocent that can be. 

"Never mind." Renjun said instantly turning around as he walked in to Yukhei kissing all over Jungwoo's neck and jawline. "YOU TWO HOW COULD YOU BE DOING THIS WHEN YOU BOTH KNOW BABY RENJUN COULD COME IN ANYTIME YOU ES NOW COULD YOU BOTH BE DOING THIS YOU ERTS!" Kun yelled, making both the boys cover their ears. "Lets go babe." Yukhei said, sitting up with Jungwoo next to him.

"See you two later." Kun said, as Renjun walked back in, sitting on his couch. "Bye Kurt." Yukhei said and ducked, avoiding the hit from the 'mom' of their friends. "Leave." Kun said and pointed, the two boys smiled and ran out, slamming the door behind them.