chap 23

Instagram - LuWoo

Jungwoo screamed as he jumped into the boys arms, his arms wrapped around Yukhei's neck, with his legs around his waist. "I missed youu." Jungwoo giggled as the boy found his arms around Jungwoo's waist. "I missed you too." Yukhei said kissing the boys neck quickly before spinning him around, placing a kiss, on the others plump lips, savoring the taste he missed more than anything. 

Their lips moved in sync, almost fitting like puzzle peices. Jungwoo's hand got tangled in Yukhei's hair, as they both deepend the kiss, smiles planted on both of their faces. "I love you." Jungwoo said, as their lips finally seperated, his lips slightly swollen. "I love you too. I wanna make you happy. I wanna keep you smile, take care of you when you're sick, hold you when you're sad and make sure you know you'll be okay." Jungwoo giggled and smiled at Yukhei's cheesiness. Kissing him again, not wanting the moment to end. "You already do." Jungwoo said, after they did finally break the kiss. "Well I never want it to end." Yukhei smiled, his hands now wrapping around the bottom of the back of Jungwoo's, perfectly sized, and shapped, thighs and he smiled before sqeezing them making the boy jump slightly, the grip around the back of his neck tightening. 

"