cHap 4

Instagram - LuWoo

JaehYunS_Baby posted a photo

                                     Image result for TaeJae NCT

JaehYunS_Baby - I love you Jae. @0_JaehYan <3

♥ed by - 0_JaehYan and 20 others...

Comments are disabled for this post...

 

"Wong. Yukhei. you should tell him." Lucas's friend, Jisung said as they sat down at the cafe, as Taeil gave both of them coffee. The older boy smiled. "He isn't wrong Yukhei, Taeyong did and look at him and Jaehyun now." Taeil said and Yukhei shrugged, placing his phone on the counter. "Tae and Jae haven't been friends since 5 either hyung, thats what I'm worried about, hes my bestfriend." Yukhei said and started drinking his coffee, Jisung and Taeil looked at each other concerned, Taeil sighed and turned around as another customer asked for his attention and assistance. "Besides Jisung, you still haven't told Chenle, and Jaemin hasn't told Jeno. AND Donghyuk hasn't told Mark." Yukhei mumbled, eating and drinking more and Jisung sighed. "Alright Yukhei. Fair point." Jisung shrugged and drank his smoothie, Yukhei smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll message you later. Jungwoo has practice, and I told him I'd watch today as well." Yukhei said grabbing all of his things, Jisung nodded and smiled. "You're toltally not whipped.

---

WOW s actually happening.